Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Post by Zionosis »

Well I can't help but see a sort of racial behavioral difference in the 3 main races. White, Black, Asian.
I am only going to cover white and Asian because I have never really put much time into observing and interacting with black women.

Basically what I notice is that not all but the vast majority of white women are feminists to some extent. For instance what I am talking about is that they seem to believe that they should run things and that men are oppressors and stupid. From my experience the vast amount of white women think this and it goes without saying that it's destructive to not only the whole society but to their own interaction with men.

I notice though that Asian women have a totally different view of things. Asian women for instance in my experiences and observations seem to believe men are needed and they respect them. They also don't think their men are stupid. I also notice that Asian women have more logical thinking than white women. I hear white women make the most asinine statements quite regularly.

At the end of the day what I notice is that white women seem to be really unintelligent and the main thing I notice that they lack is logical thinking.
For instance this is a weird example but it holds true. I notice that white women will tease a man's penis size no matter how large it is. I remember this back in school and also in college. Happened to at least 7 guys from memory. Maybe white women have no idea when told something like 7 or 8 inches how big that really is and just think in their brain of something more like 6 inches. Or maybe they just will tease men no matter what even when the man's penis is larger than their vagina can even take considering medical studies show that an aroused female vagina is rarely deeper than 6 inches. (most of the time not even as deep as 6).

Again that is white women's logic and I can't really understand it. If I was a woman and a man had a penis that hit my cervix I wouldn't say he has a small penis and tease him. Sounds pretty stupid to me anyway.

Another thing I notice with white women is that they believe that if they have sex with their BF or husband that he should sort of do a few things for them like somehow she did a favor for him by having sex with him. Very screwed up behavior in my opinion.
Also another thing I notice is that white women think they are god's gift more. I have seen white women who aren't that good looking like only a 6/10 and even sometimes a 5/10 and they believe they deserve some man that looks like a 20 year old Brad Pitt and won't accept anything less. Again very screwed up for these women who don't look particularly attractive and have many shortcomings to expect this.
Last edited by Zionosis on May 8th, 2014, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Yeah, I keep trying to figure this out too. Its as if most Asian women have an ability to think differently than white women. But I wouldn't say its necessarily intelligence because theres smart white women who are just as man-hating and feminist as the average ones. I dunno. Part of me thinks God just hates white men. . . So he created this filth to afflict us.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

jtest28 wrote:Yeah, I keep trying to figure this out too. Its as if most Asian women have an ability to think differently than white women. But I wouldn't say its necessarily intelligence because theres smart white women who are just as man-hating and feminist as the average ones. I dunno. Part of me thinks God just hates white men. . . So he created this filth to afflict us.
Most of the so called smart white women I have come across still don't have much logic and it's more like they are gifted in one area (Usually literature) and suck at everything else.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

jtest28 wrote:Yeah, I keep trying to figure this out too. Its as if most Asian women have an ability to think differently than white women. But I wouldn't say its necessarily intelligence because theres smart white women who are just as man-hating and feminist as the average ones. I dunno. Part of me thinks God just hates white men. . . So he created this filth to afflict us.
When I was in Crimea, I met a girl who was ethnic Kyrgyz. I walked her home after playing cards with a group of friends. It was amazing how different she was from the ethnic Russian girls. Just the way she talked and communicated was softer, more feminine if I can call it that. I guess I was too obsessed with white girls and never gave her enough of a chance. If I had stayed longer in Crimea I would have asked her out.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are white women predisposed to be worse companions

Post by jamesbond »

Zionosis wrote:Another thing I notice with white women is that they believe that if they have sex with their BF or husband that he should sort of do a few things for them like somehow she did a favor for him by having sex with him. Very screwed up behavior in my opinion.

Also another thing I notice is that white women think they are god's gift more. I have seen white women who aren't that good looking like only a 6/10 and even sometimes a 5/10 and they believe they deserve some man that looks like a 20 year old Brad Pitt and won't accept anything less. Again very screwed up for these women who don't look particularly attractive and have many shortcomings to expect this.
Yes, I have heard other guys say the same thing. When a white woman has sex with her husband or boyfriend, she acts like he owes her something. Women from other races are not like that.

Also, white women tend to have an inflated sense of themselves, meaning an average looking white woman thinks she deserves a guy who is rich and good looking. Again, most women from other races don't think like this.

I think feminism is to blame for this. Almost all feminists are white women, so it makes sense that white women have these crazy feminist ideas.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Zionosis wrote:Well I can't help but see a sort of racial behavioral difference in the 3 main races. White, Black, Asian.
I am only going to cover white and Asian because I have never really put much time into observing and interacting with black women.

Basically what I notice is that not all but the vast majority of white women are feminists to some extent. For instance what I am talking about is that they seem to believe that they should run things and that men are oppressors and stupid. From my experience the vast amount of white women think this and it goes without saying that it's destructive to not only the whole society but to their own interaction with men.

I notice though that Asian women have a totally different view of things. Asian women for instance in my experiences and observations seem to believe men are needed and they respect them. They also don't think their men are stupid. I also notice that Asian women have more logical thinking than white women. I hear white women make the most asinine statements quite regularly.
Maybe somebody who is Asian can chime in on Asian culture, but from what I know, don't be fooled by Asian women.

Yes, Asian women respect men, and they they know men are needed, but this only goes on OUTSIDE the home. Because aside from that, Asian women run what goes on INSIDE the home so don't think that getting an Asian woman you're getting some little submissive Asian girl who will do as you say and will make things home sweet home for you. An Asian woman will expect you to work and bring home major bacon and will expect nothing less especially if she's Chinese or Korean.

In fact, just read this thread: viewtopic.php?t=11627

Zionosis wrote:Another thing I notice with white women is that they believe that if they have sex with their BF or husband that he should sort of do a few things for them like somehow she did a favor for him by having sex with him. Very screwed up behavior in my opinion.
Most women are like this. Why? Because at the end of the day, the dating market is really a barter system where women exchange themselves and their sexuality for a man's protection and resources. Women have no choice but to try and get something out of letting a man have sex with them because women really have no other real way to obtain things like men can. Let's get real here... Would you advise your mother or daughter to give away sex to multiple men for free?

What the problem is today is that women have priced themselves out of the market simply because they can get away with it and because they're greedy. For comparison, with women today asking men to buy them $3,000 hand bags and $50,000.00 cars is like Burger King asking you to pay $100.00 for 1 container of french fries. Obviously, it's just not worth it and a rip off.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Agreed 100%.
You need a traditional women from a traditional country. The point is, no white countries are traditional. Not a single white country has a fertility rate over 3.0

Choose from any of the countries below if you want a good wife:

Rank

country

(children born/woman)

Date of Information

1 Niger

2014 est.

2 Mali

2014 est.

3 Burundi

2014 est.

4 Somalia

2014 est.

5 Uganda

2014 est.

6 Burkina Faso

2014 est.

7 Zambia

2014 est.

8 Malawi

2014 est.

9 Afghanistan

2014 est.

10 Angola

2014 est.

11 South Sudan

2014 est.

12 Mozambique

2014 est.

13 Nigeria

2014 est.

14 Ethiopia

2014 est.

15 Timor-Leste

2014 est.

16 Benin

2014 est.

17 Tanzania

2014 est.

18 Guinea

2014 est.

19 Sierra Leone

2014 est.

20 Cameroon

2014 est.

21 Liberia

2014 est.

22 Congo, Democratic Republic of the

2014 est.

23 Congo, Republic of the

2014 est.

24 Chad

2014 est.

25 Sao Tome and Principe

2014 est.

26 Equatorial Guinea

2014 est.

27 Rwanda

2014 est.

28 Togo

2014 est.

29 Senegal

2014 est.

30 Gabon

2014 est.

31 Central African Republic

2014 est.

32 Guinea-Bissau

2014 est.

33 Madagascar

2014 est.

34 Gaza Strip

2014 est.

35 Eritrea

2014 est.

36 Yemen

2014 est.

37 Ghana

2014 est.

38 Western Sahara

2014 est.

39 Mauritania

2014 est.

40 Sudan

2014 est.

41 Gambia, The

2014 est.

42 Comoros

2014 est.

43 Cote d'Ivoire

2014 est.

44 Zimbabwe

2014 est.

45 Kenya

2014 est.

46 Iraq

2014 est.

47 Solomon Islands

2014 est.

48 Tonga

2014 est.

49 Vanuatu

2014 est.

50 Papua New Guinea

2014 est.

51 Marshall Islands

2014 est.

52 Jordan

2014 est.

53 Philippines

2014 est.

54 Tuvalu

2014 est.

55 Belize

2014 est.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Well I can't help but see a sort of racial behavioral difference in the 3 main races. White, Black, Asian.

Maybe somebody who is Asian can chime in on Asian culture, but from what I know, don't be fooled by Asian women.

Yes, Asian women respect men, and they they know men are needed, but this only goes on OUTSIDE the home. Because aside from that, Asian women run what goes on INSIDE the home so don't think that getting an Asian woman you're getting some little submissive Asian girl who will do as you say and will make things home sweet home for you. An Asian woman will expect you to work and bring home major bacon and will expect nothing less especially if she's Chinese or Korean.

In fact, just read this thread: viewtopic.php?t=11627

Most women are like this. Why? Because at the end of the day, the dating market is really a barter system where women exchange themselves and their sexuality for a man's protection and resources. Women have no choice but to try and get something out of letting a man have sex with them because women really have no other real way to obtain things like men can. Let's get real here... Would you advise your mother or daughter to give away sex to multiple men for free?

What the problem is today is that women have priced themselves out of the market simply because they can get away with it and because they're greedy. For comparison, with women today asking men to buy them $3,000 hand bags and $50,000.00 cars is like Burger King asking you to pay $100.00 for 1 container of french fries. Obviously, it's just not worth it and a rip off.
Yup! I totally agree with NorthAmericanGuy: don't be fooled by Asian women! They will run the household--not you--if you let them! I think too many men overvalue Asian females--especially White guys--since Asian women see White men as 'status symbols,' but once the blinders come off, beware.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

A man's supposed to be the head and leader of his household, regardless of what race woman you marry.

Don't let your women lead you inside or outside of the house, American or foreign.

She'll respect you more for it.

Make it clear to your woman that she's supposed to cook, clean and submit to you.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Ya the bar they raise is way high in the sky. They are delusional psychotics keep clear. I actually have an asian girlfriend right now. Go get one and see what the hype is about. Also be warned some asian women are not good either, but atleast you will find good ones in the bunch unlike in america.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

SilverEnergy wrote:
A man's supposed to be the head and leader of his household, regardless of what race woman you marry.

Don't let your women lead you inside or outside of the house, American or foreign.

Make it clear to your woman that she's supposed to cook, clean and submit to you.
+1

Operating this way allows a girl to stay girlish all her life. Seen it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SilverEnergy wrote:A man's supposed to be the head and leader of his household, regardless of what race woman you marry.

This is absolutely true, two people can't be the head of the household. It even says in the bible that the man is supposed to be the head of the household.

What you have today in English speaking countries, is women competing with men.

A wife is not supposed to "compete" with her husband, she is supposed to complement her husband and let her husband be the head of the household.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

Interesting stats, Topspruce. So basically what you're saying is, look in africa if you want a good wife? No thanks.