Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:You do realize that chronic denial and negativity is a form of mental illness?

Here are 3 studies on the mate selection process in females, based solely on a sexual response upon initial interaction with a potential mate.

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1269.full

http://web.udl.es/usuaris/e4650869/doce ... omplex.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2408657/

You're trying to put words in my mouth. I said that women see men as sexual mates initially on a subconscious level but acting on this takes time. This is why sending cock pics and exposing ones self on the first date isnt a good idea.

Again...what traits do YOU feel a man has to have to form attraction and interest in females?
Yeah I realize it, so why do you keep being negative about authenticity and real genuine men being a good thing rather than fake PUA's like yourself. You're the one putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about sexting and being inappropriate on first dates, you came up with that yourself. And also I told you that the alpha male, player, pua types are usually the ones that do that. Good men don't do stuff like that.

Yes, but you also said that in other cultures such as Iceland and Russia, it is acceptable for people to have sex after the first date and for men to bring women flowers, which most of us agree is a good thing. The only ones saying it's not is people who support this messed up craziness called american dating.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:You asked about my success? With women or in general? What do you want to know?

The short story is that i'm studying dating and women abroad to possibly meet and marry someone special. That has nothing to do with dating. I teach dating protocols, not marriage. I'm VERY select....date and f**k beautiful women any time I want. If i do marriage again, it needs to be right. But, that has nothing to do with dating protocols and understanding the mate selection process.
No I didn't ask about your alleged success. Read my post. I said why are you on this site. You seem to support and promote this american women's messed up ways and the alpha males that feed their egos. Most of us on this site do not, which is why we're on here. I don't wanna know a PUA's personal dating story. I don't have the mental illness, only those who support this culture do like yourself, especially in the dating sense.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

The MHC Gene articles that were at first discredited, proves that a woman's mind SELECTS through a chemical process initially. It is purely sexual in nature....for the sole purpose of procreation. It shows that nature...in a woman's mind selects the best mate. This re-assures that in nature - female mammals select....males pursue. Male do also select but the final selection is the best and strongest male
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

That's not true, and furthermore, as I stated earlier, that's just some stuff that you're using to try to justify american women choosing alpha male pua player types. Not all women around the world are like this, and alpha male, pua, player types are not the best and strongest male. us society and pua gurus would have you to believe that but its not true. Also if women are interested in men sexually, than that proves that american women are being manipulative over american men.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Lets talk opposites attract here. Men are opposite to women in their actions, looks and over all behavior.

What happens when a man doesnt act like a man? He....acts like a woman...

An alpha male is a true male. Anything less, is acting like a girl. Women dont want women..they want MEN. Some women like other women but even in that case, there is almost always an alpha. But for the sake of talking hetero....women like real men.

I estimate as a rough estimate that 80-90% of women are passive/submissive in nature. Although some women are passive/aggressive in the US and westernized countries. But for the most part, women are the weaker, timid and most shy of the sexes. They do not want someone who is the SAME...they want the opposite. That is a true man...an alpha male.

I teach men to be very careful with their emotions and behavior as it is an easy turnoff to get all emotional and anxiety driven. Again, in that respect, they are acting like a woman. A true man...or alpha type male is in control at all times..of his emotions and life and the situation. he acts carefully and reacts even more carefully. Women dont feel safe with p***y-ass, sissies. That would pretty much be anything other than an alpha type male. That....has nothing to do with PUA. You are confusing those two and lumping the sleaze with being a real man. You also have a LOT to learn about human psychology and women in general. Science and experience on a worldwide level doesnt lie...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Ya know, sometimes it just takes a few clicks for someone to realize the bigger picture. Here I was arguing with someone about how I teach men how to be better men, understand women, adore women and also respect women....critisized for it and even called a fake and phony. Yet, I was arguing with someone who PAYS women for sex and encourages it. So much for being real. So much for respecting women...

What a god damn joke....
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:Lets talk opposites attract here. Men are opposite to women in their actions, looks and over all behavior.

What happens when a man doesnt act like a man? He....acts like a woman...

An alpha male is a true male. Anything less, is acting like a girl. Women dont want women..they want MEN. Some women like other women but even in that case, there is almost always an alpha. But for the sake of talking hetero....women like real men.

I estimate as a rough estimate that 80-90% of women are passive/submissive in nature. Although some women are passive/aggressive in the US and westernized countries. But for the most part, women are the weaker, timid and most shy of the sexes. They do not want someone who is the SAME...they want the opposite. That is a true man...an alpha male.

I teach men to be very careful with their emotions and behavior as it is an easy turnoff to get all emotional and anxiety driven. Again, in that respect, they are acting like a woman. A true man...or alpha type male is in control at all times..of his emotions and life and the situation. he acts carefully and reacts even more carefully. Women dont feel safe with p***y-a**, sissies. That would pretty much be anything other than an alpha type male. That....has nothing to do with PUA. You are confusing those two and lumping the sleaze with being a real man. You also have a LOT to learn about human psychology and women in general. Science and experience on a worldwide level doesnt lie...
No, it's actually you who needs to educate yourself on what's real and how you've been brainwashed by mainstream western culture. Let's get it straight. These fake, player, alpha male, pua types (which are the same as you btw because you are same the same thing that they say) are the pu$$y a$$ bitches, and not the real men. You keep talking with the assumption that someone has to believe in your pua biology garbage to qualify as a real man.

Based on what you've said on here, you've demonstrated your lack of knowledge, and abundance of ignorance of education and what's real as well as the purpose of this forum. I don't think you teach people anything, because you're not qualified to.

I didnt say that women aren't weaker, usually more submissive, and dont want a man. Its just that you're taking your PUA lessons, and twisting what the definition is of a real man, which you aren't.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:Ya know, sometimes it just takes a few clicks for someone to realize the bigger picture. Here I was arguing with someone about how I teach men how to be better men, understand women, adore women and also respect women....critisized for it and even called a fake and phony. Yet, I was arguing with someone who PAYS women for sex and encourages it. So much for being real. So much for respecting women...

What a god damn joke....
You don't teach men anything. How can someone who's not a real man themselves teach other men anything? I am real, and for the record I do respect women. There are men that see p4p that respect women, and women who pay for it indirectly that don't respect women.

When you pick up a woman at a bar, take her out on a date, etc., you're still paying for her time and companionship in some way or form. So don't try to make it sound like I'm the only one who pays for it.

Now, you still haven't answered me yet. Since you're so mainstream, pro-american women, pro PUA, why are you on here?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Enticer wrote:Yet, I was arguing with someone who PAYS women for sex and encourages it. So much for being real. So much for respecting women...
But that's 100% PUA shaming tactic.
Many foreign p4p girls are miles more authentic and feminine than the skanks at the average 'club'.
Once again, that kind of stuff assumes/hints that a consenting adult is being disrespected , can't be real, etc. We've gone through this before.

I do agree though that you can always improve yourself, in speech, grooming, fitness, etc. to get the best possible results no matter where you go.
But completely betraying who you are is a different story.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Ya know, sometimes it just takes a few clicks for someone to realize the bigger picture. Here I was arguing with someone about how I teach men how to be better men, understand women, adore women and also respect women....critisized for it and even called a fake and phony. Yet, I was arguing with someone who PAYS women for sex and encourages it. So much for being real. So much for respecting women...

What a god damn joke....
So is it your belief that it is wrong to patronize the services of professional hoes, but OK to seduce previously marriageable females, thereby turning them into worthless sluts? Such would be the exact opposite of rational morality.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

What a joke....

It has nothing to do with the women who are hookers, but the men who frequent them. Most rational human beings would agree there is very few instances where p4p is justified and more times than not, perpetuates the degrading of women and a whole host of bad and downright sinister motives. Such as human trafficking and the raping of young, under age women.

It has nothing to do with PUAs - the men who frequent said women are simply too pathetic and lame to get one on their own. The analogy of seduction ruining a woman, turning her into a slut is laughable. I'd rather jerk off in the street than rent a hooker. I'd rather approach 100 women and fail then rent a hooker. Its a joke..and a joke and unbelievably pathetic for someone to question the reverse engineering of the mate selection process...and teaching men to respect women, adore women and be responsible men..........................yet, advocate and encourage prostitution. What....a.......damn.....joke.....bwahahahahahaha......
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:What a joke....

It has nothing to do with the women who are hookers, but the men who frequent them. Most rational human beings would agree there is very few instances where p4p is justified and more times than not, perpetuates the degrading of women and a whole host of bad and downright sinister motives.
In functional societies, a small percentage of females are professional hoes while the rest marry as virgins and are monogamous wives. That way men can be sexually satisfied without ruining the marriages or potential marriages of other men. That is what worked for thousands of years and its absence is among the factors causing Western society to go down the drain. Who are you to second guess thousands of years of human experience?
It has nothing to do with PUAs - the men who frequent said women are simply too pathetic and lame to get one on their own. The analogy of seduction ruining a woman, turning her into a slut is laughable. I'd rather jerk off in the street than rent a hooker. I'd rather approach 100 women and fail then rent a hooker.
So you advocate pestering large numbers of females for sex even when the vast majority don't want if from you. Because in practice attractive females will be constantly pestered by shitbags like you they will come to assume that any time a man approaches them it is a cynical attempt to get sex from them, and so will become hostile and defensive towards men they don't want to f**k. They will also develop a grossly inflated sense of their own self worth, leading to various narcissistic personality disorders. This will poison the whole of society. Do you not see that? I hope you attract a slut-remorse rape complaint and are raped and murdered in prison, you disgusting piece of crap.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Droid, thanks for the props and dropping some knowledge on him.

Enticer, you're the joke pal. All of that you said about p4p is purely your opinion and not factual. You're just ranting. Of course PUA's like yourself will condemn p4p because you want men to spend more money on your "boot camps' and seminars that teach shallowness and "tricking" a woman into wanting you, rather than cutting straight to the chase directly.

Consentual p4p actually empowers, not degrades women. In places like Germany and the Netherlands, p4p are treated as respectable and normal professions. It is taxed, regulated, and the women get tested regularly, and get benefits. It is not condemned, stigmatized like it is in the states. Travel more and educate yourself outside your narrow american minded view. Don't watch so many american TV/movies. Yes human trafficking and rape does exist and is a problem, but most p4p is actually between consenting adults who don't have those motives. Are you telling me that rape, sexual/spousal abuse, domestic violence, degradation of women and men doesn't happen in non-pro relationships?? You're advocating using "game" and childish antics and being a jerk, alpha male to pick up women in a bar/club, then calling it biology and saying that I'm the one who doesn't respect women??

You can look in the mirror and laugh at yourself now.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
Enticer wrote:What a joke....

It has nothing to do with the women who are hookers, but the men who frequent them. Most rational human beings would agree there is very few instances where p4p is justified and more times than not, perpetuates the degrading of women and a whole host of bad and downright sinister motives.
In functional societies, a small percentage of females are professional hoes while the rest marry as virgins and are monogamous wives. That way men can be sexually satisfied without ruining the marriages or potential marriages of other men. That is what worked for thousands of years and its absence is among the factors causing Western society to go down the drain. Who are you to second guess thousands of years of human experience?
I agree. That is what society is meant to be like. A small number of professional hoes and the rest monogamous wives that marry as virgins.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

A certain percentage of women like to exhibit and sell themselves, just like some of us men choose to be motorcycle mechanics, carpenters, etc.
It doesn't matter if you are "for" or "against", it's just the way it is.

In countries where p4p is illegal, they still do stripping, and if they can sneak one guy in, they'll do it "illegally" on the back of the building.
And look at all the "twerkers" and flashing spring-breakers around you lol, it's in their nature. Even "feminists" do statements by taking their tops off, etc. Anything to do some exhibitionism, they can't help it lol.

The "degradation" of women is done by and only by themselves.

I used to think p4p was below me etc, until I realized the above.
Of course some will extrapolate and dishonestly shout "trafficking" etc. But it's clear: You buying a new car does not promote carjacking. Should people not get a new car?

*Having said that, I must clarify it's a percentage only (perhaps 10%??). The rest are, in my opinion, just a gradient of this towards the other end of the spectrum.
Last edited by droid on May 11th, 2014, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?