Whats your zodiac sign?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Whats your zodiac sign?

Post by jtest28 »

Whats your sun and moon sign?

Natal birth chart calculator: http://astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

Explanation:

"This section provides a mini reading for all 144 possible combinations of Sun signs combined with Moon signs. The Sun and Moon are of course two of the most important considerations in astrology, and by combining and blending these two, a more unique and personal reading begins to emerge. This, in essence is the bringing together of the basic individuality and the instinctive.

Bear in mind the moon is your emotional life. It relates to immediate emotional responses. It's those reactions instilled by conditioning; the memory and learned habit patterns. The influence of the Moon is more subtle, for it relates to personality beneath the surface; your feelings and your subconscious self. It shows how you react to those around you based on the sum of your conditioned viewpoint and unguarded self-projection. Often, the Moon's place in the chart shows a considerably different side of the nature, a side fostered by emotions, upbringing, and habit patterns that have developed over time.

The Sun the core of the individual; the overriding nature and will. Now it begins to be clear why each of the Sun signs can reflect such observable traits and yet still come in so many varieties."

Sun/moon combinations: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html

This gets thick, once one tries to figure out what planet is in what sign, etc. Many people just simply use the three most prominent signs, which are the Sun, Moon, and Rising (aka Ascendant), which technically is another sun sign but its your outward self, what you act like when around people Thats why many novices think astrology is rubbish because they are usually seeing someones rising sign they work with and a persons rising sign is not their inner sun sign self they reveal when they are at home. I know, I know. I didn't believe this shit either until I started looking more into it. Just try looking up someones you know sun AND moon sign combination and it will give a much more accurate description than just the sun sign itself.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

That's one of the websites I use. It's my favorite astrological website. I found the results to be very accurate.

The results for the sun and moon signs describe me:
Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Pisces

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a mind that is very original and able to grasp the most vague, ethereal and extreme concepts. The blend mixes friendliness, originality and independence of Aquarius with the emotional sensitivity and imagination of Pisces. You are a person who is naturally persevering and conscientious, being interested in detail, method and order. Your way of reacting to the world is very interesting. You can spend days just dreaming and speculating. You are fascinated by the unusual and the abstract, finding it interesting to take up studies in any number of bazaar topics. Loving to read and study, you may become very well informed on a wide variety of subjects. You lean heavily on your hunches and way out ideas, and you're easily distracted from routine work. You dream a lot and you have an utter faith in the dreams you dream. Your mind can get so far afield on some vaguely related tangent that you may even forget what the task at hand originally was. Your perceptions are so vividly acute that it is often not practical to pay attention to all of them. You live a private life of your own, into which few others ever penetrate. A keen imagination or a sort of mental vision allows you to be good money-maker in a variety of fields; you seem to be able to intuitively realize possibilities and take advantage of them. You success relies on talent and intelligence since you don't project a particularly strong leadership personality. There is a tendency for you to let things drift. At times you should display a more forceful will, but by and large you develop a very pronounced prudence and sense of caution. You can benefit in overcoming or controlling a tendency to accept things in a passive way, or in being too friendly and obliging if others incline to take advantage of your good nature. - See more at: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moo ... n_aquarius
I would make a powerful leader but most people don't recognize it. I am partially a genuinely friendly person but I'm also a very high Machiavellian. I also don't passively accept things, I accept nothing I don't like and will aggressively work to change it.

It has another good calculator for relationships. It would be very useful if you believe astrological (and the astronomical alignments of planets at birth) of the can play a role in relationship compatibility. http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=comp2f
Last edited by Tsar on May 10th, 2014, 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Cool!

I'm Cancer Sun with a Scorpio Moon, Sagittarius rising.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Speaking about relationships, heres something interesting: Scorpios and Cancers are said to be unusually attracted to each other, and even more so if the Cancer sign has a Scorpio moon. (like me) Well, when I was on Cherry Blossoms, 1 out of 4 of the girls who wrote me were Scorpios, yet, statistically, only 1 out of 12 girls should be Scorpio. So it appears true. . .
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

With relationships I think I would be best with a Leo because I think that would give the most positive experience. I think that Leos are more what I find attractive in a personality. Other matches are said to be Sagittarius, Aries, Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius (in other of what I believe would give me a more positive experience). I believe that those signs were my most popular matches when I browsed online profiles and I think that Leo matches usually had a personality that I liked most.
These signs are opposite to each other. There can be a strong initial attraction, which sometimes is transformed into equally strong opposition. Both have fixed opinions, strong determination and mind, so without compromise, there will be a clash of wills...these two get on great, but what else would you expect when Aquarius,the sign of friendships, meets Leo,the sign of love? It's just got to be sunshine and smiles all the way.

http://www.findyourfate.com/compatibili ... s-leo.html
aquarius-compatibility.html
Aqua shows Leo how to place life goals within a bigger frame. They show the in-the-moment Lion how to forecast into the future, and take risks on the new and experimental. Leo brings Aqua into the personal, and shines a light on what makes him or her one-of-a-kind. This attention is soul food for Aquarius, who often is following the beat of their own drum....without a cheering section. Each has something to offer the other that's priceless -- encouragement to fulfill their full potential.

http://astrology.about.com/od/leolovema ... uarius.htm
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Cool site, but the link with the birth chart said I'll divorce my husband because he's not intelligent enough & I'll remarry the one I was really meant for, omg! :(

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Capricorn, Sagittarius ascending

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a good deal of ambition and determination in your personality. Yet this is well disguised in a mask of congeniality and understanding. The Cancer Sun is naturally understanding and affectionate, lessening the normal coldness of the Capricorn Moon. This lends good insight and a penetrating look at human nature. You are well equipped for a role in some type of public or official responsibility, and apt to gain recognition for your work in this regard. Prestige and status are likely to flow your way if you make any effort to achieve before the public. You have a reassuring way as you always seem willing to assume responsibilities, and work hard to reach goals. You expect things of value to require a good deal of effort. Unassuming and unpretentious, you are ever willing to tow your share of the load. You appreciate the value of a dollar, but you're not likely to spare cost when it comes to obtaining quality for your investment. A high degree of self-discipline allows you to save or even hoard money for that rainy day. You have a shrewdness that produces a genial and warm manner, but your purpose remains steely and determined. This nice blend of the personal and the sincere, with the calculating business core, allows you to accomplish much without hurting anyone's feelings. It permits you to muster and retain many friends along the way. You know how to drive a hard bargain with a smile on your face, and you have a keen sense for understanding people and instinctively sensing their motives.
- See more at: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#4_10
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Whats your zodiac sign?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston, because I was born on January 25th my zodiac sign is being an AQUARIUS!!!