Winston vs Roosh...aka Location vs PUA...Location wins!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Winston vs Roosh...aka Location vs PUA...Location wins!

Post by starchild5 »

I believe I'm the best candidate to compare both since I'm from the worst place on planet earth to get laid. INDIA. Many members here and in other forums like Roosh have admitted that India is the worst place to get laid. Even masters of PUAs with over 10 years of experience could not get a single girl in India.

Even if you are rich and famous, tall and handsome, you can't get laid here. Every other month we have some celebrity going to prison for rape. Everything is in reverse to devolve you, crush you as a human being. There is no game here only misery and extreme loneliness. No PUA technique can save you here, guaranteed. We are offered only two choice...Be with one girl for ever through arranged marriage or die alone.

Since I'm from India, a very poor third world country.... I don't have anything to offer to girls. No green card ...who would wanna migrate to India :D, No looks, Not much money, everything is stacked against me..Plus stinky smell thanks to curries :lol:

Now after lots of research online, saving money for years with my third world Income..I finally managed to travel to The Philippines which adjusted with my level of income and from online it was the best place it seemed to get laid. I took my chances and went.

Now, As you would have got a sense of my background, and we know how easy it is to get laid in The Ph, however, it got so perfect for me that...I was able to date even Iranian girls who are doing dentistry courses in Manila and Cebu...Not many even in PUAs, from America or Europe can say that...I have never read anyone pulling of Persian chicks in Manila and they are everywhere..if they did they would be in all over the forums...:)

I managed to date Iranians, Swedish, Fil-Am, Mixed race, Fil- Australian, Fil-Korean, Chinese, Wannabe Models and TV actresses...5-6-7 were easy I was hitting close to 8 on occasion in PH.

Now, If you keep India as the baseline for everything worse and PH as the best. You can see how a guys life transformed from worse to best when all he did was change his location.

Yes. I cleaned myself, started dressing well, improved my vibe etc but still I did all that in India too but without any success.

Winston got lot of flak that since he is from America many girls dated him because of a prospect of green card and money. I had Neither...No money, No green card and still I did well compared to my horrible existence in India.

All I did was change my location and it seems my DNA just got synced with The Philippines...Everything fell in line..The timing was perfect....Nothing could stop me...I dated a super hot 5ft 7 FIL-AM that even Filipinos turned around to look, how the hell can an Indian get such a hot Filipina. I cannot explain in words about this timing thingy but i believe it comes along with location, when you are in the right location, the time seems to fall in line too..Right Place at the Right time

I followed Doc Love advise on Askmen mostly on game and how challenging one needs to be etc and it worked to hit on the 8s in Manila but when I used that in India, nothing worked.

Winston Wins and Location wins...I'm the proof that even an Indian, one of the lowest dateble kinds which has nothing to offer to the girls can get laid easily in one of the best locations in the world.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Sorry for sounding like I'm crapping on your dream adventure in the Philippines, but from direct observation as well as conversations with Filipinos/as from all walks of life, both in Manila and Davao City, I gathered the stark impression that Indians aren't the top ethnical group a good looking Filipina, especially the kind of '8 model type' you describe, would want to date.

So, general point taken but I personally find it quite hard to believe your "zero to hero" story as more than an item of inspiration/encouragement.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agree with Starchild on this one!

Why is it that in the U.S., it was difficult for me to get dates and girlfriends, while in China, I've dated many girls here--and even dated a Ukranian chick for a while, and even had a Black chick ask me out?

Not to say I never had White/Hispanic/Black/Asian/Indian chicks interested in me in the U.S. (dated a White girl in H.S., had some Asian, Latin and Indian chicks think I was cute), but why is it that in this part-of-the-world, I don't even have to use PUA techniques or try to act 'alpha' to get girls? Hmnn.......

And I'm not terrible looking either: I'm also 5'10 to 5'11 in height. So what changed? Location. Period. And I make MUCH less money in China than I did in the United States.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

You brought me more confidence as you're an Indian going to the Philippines.

If you manage to find your way easily,even if they where not all stunners,i consider this as a victory.

You surely have heard in Thailand many Thai women are reluctant to dates Indian type guys.
Even blacks maybe get their way better.

Pattaya have some establishments who almost forbides Indian guys to go there.
Bargirls for some of them will go but they are not as willing compared to a white guy.

On my conversations to massage girls,they acknowledge a fair numbers of Indian men are totally sexually starved when they come to Thailand.
They f**k up because they can't control themselves gropping girls,proposing cheap prices,coming there seeing all Thai women are hookers.
For sure India looks at one of the worst place to have fun,to date,to have sex without string,without drama.

Sometimes i got on a conversation along random Indians and for them Thailand and Pattaya where like some kind of paradise haha.
What is possible there..is impossible at home.
India shoud be worst to date compared to the US maybe having to share the spot with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan :lol:

As you find your road in the Philippines,i'm quite confident that the p***y availabity should be better than Thailand.

The only things who makes me more cautious is the crime factor,the security.
Almost everytime i went to Thailand,i felt in security.
Problems happen but if you keep cool yourself,avoiding drunk Thai men,you should not have trouble in general.

Did you felt to have to keep always your guards on?
I think that we can't go wrong mixing Thailand,the Phillippines,maybe Cambodia and hopefully Indonesia.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

I didn't realise India was such a sexually repressed culture. I thought the big Indian cities were quite westernised these days, and many of the women there are more or less sluts like their western counterparts.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for the inspiring testimonial for our movement and focus on location. But doesn't Roosh claim that location matters in dating too? How much does he focus on it? Does he claim it's a small factor or a major/deciding factor?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

India has a rather big gender imbalance

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/shorta ... se-to-wif/

So, of course it is going to be tough there.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

starchild5, where are you from in India? I read your report about Philippines. How long were you there for? Where did you meet all the diversity of women that you dated?

Roosh is in Eastern Europe living, so I'd say he believes in location much more than Game. If he thought that PUA Game was more important, he'd be living in the USA still.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WorldTraveler wrote:Roosh is in Eastern Europe living, so I'd say he believes in location much more than Game. If he thought that PUA Game was more important, he'd be living in the USA still.
Yes, even Roosh realizes that it's too difficult to meet women in America, so he goes overseas to meet women. Even he knows PUA is BS. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

WorldTraveler wrote:starchild5, where are you from in India? I read your report about Philippines. How long were you there for? Where did you meet all the diversity of women that you dated?

Roosh is in Eastern Europe living, so I'd say he believes in location much more than Game. If he thought that PUA Game was more important, he'd be living in the USA still.
Excellent point! Roosh writings clearly indicate he believes location is everything too. I've seen him write about cock block with American women and how difficult they can be to meet without some kind of game. But besides that, as most of you already know, he claims American women are the worst in the world which more and more American men are already figuring out. I recently posted here how a very recent dating site company (one of those cell photo dating apps I think) said that American men who used their dating app preferred Asian women over Americans women and that overall, American men preferred to date women of a different race , other than black women, (which means the same thing as saying they prefer foreign women). Although the report doesn't go into further details of why they prefer other races , to me, the reason is that even though women of other races have been living in America for some years perhaps , most arnt fully Americanized. When I go out and about, such as clubs and bars, most non white women (other than black women) are either Latinas or Asian and in my opinion, most carry over many of their cultural values , they don't become instantly feminized . The values their parents and family have rub off on them too even of they have been in America a long time . Anyways, that report was the first legitimate report I've seen that has proven that men are waking up to the fact that women of other cultures are better quality than American women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

johny_quest wrote:I didn't realise India was such a sexually repressed culture. I thought the big Indian cities were quite westernised these days, and many of the women there are more or less sluts like their western counterparts.
First, it starts with incredibly bad demographics - aborting female fetuses will do that - and then throw in the heritage of the caste system, which makes women only consider someone within her caste, and of arranged/purchased marriage, and it becomes easy to see why it is a very barren dating experience.
paulo
Freshman Poster

Post by paulo »

what is PUA?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

PUA = Pick Up Artist.

By the way, since Venus Raj, whose father is Indian (mother Filipina) came very close to winning Miss Universe

I think that more Filipinas may have acquired an interest in Indian men.

Miss Raj has the most enticing walk, ever.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:Sorry for sounding like I'm crapping on your dream adventure in the Philippines, but from direct observation as well as conversations with Filipinos/as from all walks of life, both in Manila and Davao City, I gathered the stark impression that Indians aren't the top ethnical group a good looking Filipina, especially the kind of '8 model type' you describe, would want to date.

So, general point taken but I personally find it quite hard to believe your "zero to hero" story as more than an item of inspiration/encouragement.
Yes. No problem. I understand. We have to look at the size of India..Its 1.2 Billion, The population of North America and Europe combined. Filipinos have bad impression about Indians as many are doing 5-6 loan sharking business, these group of individuals are from North Part of India...I'm from Southern Part. Kerala. Its the number 1 state in India in all equations.

Its the most developed state in India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala

Kerala is the state with the lowest positive population growth rate in India (3.44%) and has a density of 819 people per km2. The state has the highest Human Development Index (HDI) (0.790) in the country according to the Human Development Report 2011.[3] It also has the highest literacy rate 95.5, the highest life expectancy (Almost 77 years) and the highest sex ratio (as defined by number of women per 1000 men: 1,084 women per 1000 men) among all Indian states. Kerala has the lowest homicide rate among Indian states, for 2011 it was 1.1 per 100,000.[4] A survey in 2005 by Transparency International ranked it as the least corrupt state in the country

My place is almost as same as any developed country out there. It was coerced as being part of India in the past. Due to weak currency and being associated with India in general, it get all the bad Vibe that rest of India manages to produce... :)

Here is what an American environmentalist, author and journalist said when he visited Kerala.

Bill McKibben

Kerala, a state in India, is a bizarre anomaly among developing nations, a place that offers real hope for the future of the Third World. Though not much larger than Maryland, Kerala has a population as big as California's and a per capita annual income of less than $300. But its infant mortality rate is very low, its literacy rate among the highest on Earth, and its birthrate below America's and falling faster. Kerala's residents live nearly as long as Americans or Europeans. Though mostly a land of paddy-covered plains, statistically Kerala stands out as the Mount Everest of social development; there's truly no place like it

If Kerala was a separate country, it would already be developed country by miles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

Many tourist who visit Kerala, immediately feels the difference, the word of mouth has spread and Kerala has become the number 1 tourist destination in India right now.

------------
On the truther, conspiracy front, every one here knows CFL bulb contains Mercury, no one in Kerala home uses CFL bulbs...How many can we say that about America itself? People here are so aware, even a taxi, tuk tuk guy reads papers and knows his stuff...

-----------

I'm saying this all to puts things in perspective. I read, researched and knew what it would take me to be different from other Indians. I have met Filipinas who have said, I'm totally different than many Indians they have met in the past.

Besides, Why would a guy from India make stuff up in a foreign forum, how can I come up with dating Iranian girls? No one has ever mentioned it...for me to even relate and make up a story :)

I have mentioned in other threads that when I dated hot filipinas I thought I had perfect 10s, its only when i stayed longer and looked at Filipino GFs I realized I don't have the best.

Also, I did everything double the effort that is normally required. I stayed at a very good place, even though I could not afford it, I brought clothes, perfume to look better....Spend more than what was required to shed the image of Indians being cheap...One mistake and I will hear .you Indians are like that, cheap charlie, Indians cheat, they smell etc

I did not know HappierAbroad, for some reason I could not access it from India, it did not show up in search results on Philippines from India as may be not many search it from here...Its only when I went to Ph and read an article on Angeles city that a guy has copied but he did not put Winston Name....I immediately syned in what he had to say..I had to PM the guy and ask for who really wrote this Article....and then I searched with Winstons Name in Google and came here

I completely get it,...Even with all proofs that winston provided over the years, some Americans still don't believe his story...then what chance a guy from a third world country India with the least dateble tag can prove :)...Its impossible...that's why I'm here to share my story...As I said...

You feel it or otherwise not...There is no more Proof or something on it in these darker times

I came here....Just by mere words of Winston on Angeles City....I did not know his name, nor his location, nor his photo proof, nor video proof, nothing on his past history....I just read one article and that was it..I could feel it...He is saying the truth...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

green1976 wrote:You brought me more confidence as you're an Indian going to the Philippines.

If you manage to find your way easily,even if they where not all stunners,i consider this as a victory.

You surely have heard in Thailand many Thai women are reluctant to dates Indian type guys.
Even blacks maybe get their way better.

Pattaya have some establishments who almost forbides Indian guys to go there.
Bargirls for some of them will go but they are not as willing compared to a white guy.

On my conversations to massage girls,they acknowledge a fair numbers of Indian men are totally sexually starved when they come to Thailand.
They f**k up because they can't control themselves gropping girls,proposing cheap prices,coming there seeing all Thai women are hookers.
For sure India looks at one of the worst place to have fun,to date,to have sex without string,without drama.

Sometimes i got on a conversation along random Indians and for them Thailand and Pattaya where like some kind of paradise haha.
What is possible there..is impossible at home.
India shoud be worst to date compared to the US maybe having to share the spot with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan :lol:

As you find your road in the Philippines,i'm quite confident that the p***y availabity should be better than Thailand.

The only things who makes me more cautious is the crime factor,the security.
Almost everytime i went to Thailand,i felt in security.
Problems happen but if you keep cool yourself,avoiding drunk Thai men,you should not have trouble in general.

Did you felt to have to keep always your guards on?
I think that we can't go wrong mixing Thailand,the Phillippines,maybe Cambodia and hopefully Indonesia.
Very true...As I wrote in my above posts. India is 1.2 Billion, there are many types and kinds...Indians have got bad image in Thailand for all right reasons...Many of our kinds are cheap charlies, They don't pay the girls after the deed, try to screw the girls on deals, smell bad, don't respect the girls, treat them like animals, don't behave properly etc....You do business with Indians and they will screw you over, credit grabbers that is what one Filipina told me :)....Don't respect the boundaries of individuals etc

If you visit my state, its totally completely different than rest of India....with GMO free, Flouride free, CFL free state....Even coco cola was thrown out of Kerala state for draining the ground water ...People here are aware..dare I say more aware intellectually than even avg. Thai's, avg. Filipinos, and other Asians...sorry I know I sound cocky...but it needs to be said to put things in perspective :)....Even most Americans are not aware of IMF loan Debt slavery...In Kerala, it was a debate in the 90s itself

How IMF took away gold from India, how they deliberately weakened the Indian currency, How American government established puppet regimes all over the world, cold war etc was talk of even small villages where I was born

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU8bUccTojs

The above movie portrays the vibe of Kerala ..How aware people are...Its in local language, but you can make out certain English words on what they are meaning....

My point is India is a huge country and we have many kinds but unfortunately, we all get clubbed as Indians, it natural that we cannot expect Thai bar girls to make a understanding of this :)

Thailand is not conducive for me at all..It has gone beyond repair even with all the improvement I make...Its Impossible.

-------------------------------

In Philippines with my above points...It still depends on Individuals...Filipinas will give you benefit of the doubt, they are willing to meet you before passing the judgement...They are more evolved...They don't generalize it like all Indians are this and that to an extreme extent that its impossible to even meet them.

If you improve on yourself...You will score guaranteed....As you can see from my background...I was not the typical Indian guy who would just show up...I researched, worked on myself, synced, observed their behavior, respected them...

----------------------------

Regarding Security

Most Americans seems to have difficulty sync'ing in with Guards, condo management etc...I was able to make instant contact with them...They make sure no one could get out or get into my Condo without my permission...X'mas is very big in The Philippines, any small present is taken to the heart...

I did not had any issue security wise, My condo was guarded, while waiting for taxis, I used to indulge in small talk with guards on how things are going etc, offer them cigarettes which of course they can't take it on duty but they remember you, any small offer is appreciated, once I came dead drunk to my condo and taxi driver tried to over charge me....The guards put him in line and sent him away...I know my image as Indian is quite bad everywhere..So I try to make that extra effort for everyone to like me...I begin the conversation first :)

Now that my Condo area is secured....we read maids, girls stealing stuff from condos, it never happened to me as they know when they go out, I will get a call from guards...

I did not go outside of main areas...even if I went, it was with someone....more than guys, its the girls that hold power over bad guys in Philippines :) The small small taxi issues, no change get sorted out when I was with a Filipina...

Be friendly....Due to my personal issues living in India and the freedom I get in Philippines...I get drunk a lot...I often got dead drunk in The Philippines..Not recommended at all BUT I made sure I visit the place for one week and get to know everyone before I do my ultimate act of being a low life :) :D

I noticed that, when ever bad guys tried to come near you, They watch you for a long time before making the move...The moment they see you trying to engage with local filipinos...They stay away..In clubs also, I do friendly chit chat with bouncers, management etc....offer them drinks as a formality when we know they can't accept it..Its the intention that counts...

BE FRIENDLY...99% of crime issues would never come to you...talk with everyone including Filipinos....They appreciate it but not try to invade their privacy just small hi, hello, smile goes a long way...As India is already a very safe place to live....I did not had issues...I did not consider security an Issue for me in The Philippines or may be they think being Indians are not worth the hassle as they consider American to be rich by default :)

So I would suggest...don't venture out too deep into Manila..stay put in main metro areas and you will be fine..