What's with Americans & their guns? What for?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel safe if every random person on the street were carrying a gun like in the Wild West. Or knowing that every random psycho out there has a gun.

So what's the solution?

Obviously freedom is important. But there are a lot of psychos and stupid people among the masses, and it may not be a good idea to let them do whatever they want.
Obviously females, blacks etc. should not be regarded as citizens and should not be allowed to carry weapons. Citizens should be inducted into the responsible and effective use of weapons when growing up, as in the Germanic tradition. This would make most societies a lot safer than they are.
Yaa, you have got to be trained in the use of arms to keep your slaves from running off and making mixed cocoa colored babies together.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's with Americans & their guns? What for?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
.......The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree now does it, Daddyoo ?
At least you got that right. You and your dad seem to have a lot in common. Be an idiot, spawn an idiot......
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's with Americans & their guns? What for?

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
.......The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree now does it, Daddyoo ?
At least you got that right. You and your dad seem to have a lot in common. Be an idiot, spawn an idiot......
This is the first generation of sober idiot, the past part of the tree has always been drunks so we are making a little progress.
Time to Hide!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel safe if every random person on the street were carrying a gun like in the Wild West. Or knowing that every random psycho out there has a gun.

So what's the solution?

Obviously freedom is important. But there are a lot of psychos and stupid people among the masses, and it may not be a good idea to let them do whatever they want.
Obviously females, blacks etc. should not be regarded as citizens and should not be allowed to carry weapons. Citizens should be inducted into the responsible and effective use of weapons when growing up, as in the Germanic tradition. This would make most societies a lot safer than they are.
I don't know the statistics or anything, but the gun issue is usually portrayed as a bunch of white trash trailer park residents...what Obama said about people clinging to their guns and religion. But what about his own hometown Chicago? Is gun violence more of a black problem? Obviously if it was that kind of thing wouldn't be reported on. But you think of gun owners and it's usually some guy with a Confederate flag. What about a gang banger?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I would not want guns around even if good people have them. You see, if you get into a fight and someone loses their temper they could take their guns out and do something they regret. I would not want that risk looming over. Anyone can lose their temper or just lose it and go psycho since America is a sick insane society. I would not feel safe in a country where every random person had a gun.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

The boob tube has infected your brain with the elite's nonsense propaganda, or you've turned into a feminist.
---

SD
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Winston wrote:I would not want guns around even if good people have them. You see, if you get into a fight and someone loses their temper they could take their guns out and do something they regret. I would not want that risk looming over. Anyone can lose their temper or just lose it and go psycho since America is a sick insane society. I would not feel safe in a country where every random person had a gun.

Not necessarily. If your a violent gun man but you know in the back of your mind that everyone else around is also a gun carrier. You won't bother unless you're plain suicidal
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Here is what a Harvard study found about gun control. This came from a summary of the study.

"Nations with stringent anti-gun laws generally have substantially higher murder rates than those that do not. The study found that the nine European nations with the lowest rates of gun ownership (5,000 or fewer guns per 100,000 population) have a combined murder rate three times higher than that of the nine nations with the highest rates of gun ownership (at least 15,000 guns per 100,000 population)."

Here is something the author of the summary also stated about the researchers,

"It is important to note here that Profs. Kates and Mauser are not pro-gun zealots. In fact, they go out of their way to stress that their study neither proves that gun control causes higher murder rates nor that increased gun ownership necessarily leads to lower murder rates. (Though, in my view, Prof. John Lott's More Guns, Less Crime does indeed prove the latter.) But what is clear, and what they do say, is that gun control is ineffectual at preventing murder, and apparently counterproductive."

I've lived in a rural area where people are highly pro gun ownership for most of my life. The county has around 40,000 people and you hear about a murder happening maybe 2 or 3 times on average a year, possibly a little more than that. So compared to Washington DC, the nearest big city to me, who's murder rate is roughly 25 per 100,000, my area seems a lot safer. Keep in mind that DC has very strict gun laws. Obviously there is a little more to it than just gun laws that play a part (poverty, drug influence, etc.) but I think there is a case to make here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A rational argument for libtards favoring victim disarmament (aka "gun control") is that although all other things being equal it leads to much more crime, the crime might be less of a problem for the libtards themselves. This is because libtards don't want to own guns and guns would be no good to them anyway since they would just shit themselves in a crisis. Hence with everyone other than the crooks disarmed the mayhem would be spread over the whole of society rather than just being vented on the libtard pussies themselves.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:A rational argument for libtards favoring victim disarmament (aka "gun control") is that although all other things being equal it leads to much more crime, the crime might be less of a problem for the libtards themselves. This is because libtards don't want to own guns and guns would be no good to them anyway since they would just shit themselves in a crisis. Hence with everyone other than the crooks disarmed the mayhem would be spread over the whole of society rather than just being vented on the libtard pussies themselves.

First of all, government is far more dangerous than all gun owners combined. They murder thousands or millions and call it policy or politics.

Secondly, as a very well armed man, I encourage gun ownership to protect against the
dictatorial anti-gun types as have posted here, because when they get into positions of
power, the become the ultimate oppressors and ultimately, only armed resistance will
stop them.

Next of course, they respond by mocking the armed citizen as absurd as far as any
armed resistance to a modern military like the USA. Poorly armed bands would be futile
in their efforts against a modern armed military, so being armed is just silly...blah blah blah...
Have these people never heard of Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan? LOL

Governments are the real hazard, and despots want a disarmed population to minimize resistance to their sociopathic homicidal schemes.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lovelybunny wrote:
C.J. wrote:Haha! I love lovelybunny. Either she's an interesting poster, or the greatest internet troll in the history of all mankind! You can never tell either way! :lol:

Gun control laws won't help anybody. You gotta get rid of the gunmen first. One thing mexicans have done right in recent years.
Trust me, I am NOT a troll. I am against this freedom with guns culture of the US. I hate seeing all this bloodshed. In most of the world, guns are restricted for local citizens, which I'm happy about.
Lovelybunny is Winston in disguise, he is trolling his own forum. Look at the threads that lovelybunny has started and then look at the threads that Winston has started. They have very similar writing techniques.

You will notice, both Winston and lovelebunny like to start threads with questions in them. Maybe "lovelybunny" isn't so lovely after all. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:Lovelybunny is Winston in disguise, he is trolling his own forum. Look at the threads that lovelybunny has started and then look at the threads that Winston has started.
Yeah, obviously. But this trolling does bring up a fair issue - who do you want running the show; decent patriarchs and their appointed families or the elites ruining everything and their hired goons? So who then do you want to be armed?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:So who then do you want to be armed?
I thought Winston said he doesn't like guns but here is a picture of Winston with a gun. He looks "armed and dangerous!" :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
If you really are a woman then the debate over guns is none of you business. Shut up and get back to the kitchen and let the men sort this out. As to the men, it really depends on how you want to live. Do you, in conjunction with the other men of you family, want to defend each other? Or do you want to beg the leaders of large organizations who don't give a shit about you to protect you? It is not that the latter is always wrong over the course of a human life. Many generations have lived happy lives operating under this premise. The thing is, there will come a time when the authority you are depending on to protect you is unwilling or unable to keep you alive at some point, so in the long term the dependency mentality is a death cult. If you want your descendants to survive, they need to be able do defend themselves, and that imposes some penalties. Freedom isn’t free, and is not for the faint hearted.
+1