Have you noticed that men look depressed in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Have you noticed that men look depressed in America?

Post by Winston »

Have you also noticed that besides the depressing vibe in America, it is also depressing to look at other men in America as well? A lot of guys in the US have that look on their face like they're depressed and have no reason to live except to go to their job everyday.

For example, when you go to a supermarket or store, you see a lot of hickish redneck blue collar type worker guys. Their faces and vibe look like they have nothing to live for except work, work, work everyday. There is no joy or life in them. They look numb, as if they have no reason to exist except to work at their blue collar job. Lots of rednecks, hicks, and blue collar people have that look on their face. It's very depressing to see these guys.

Or when you go to a fast food place, and see a man eating alone, he usually looks depressed. It's very sad to see isn't it?

Any of you ever notice that?

How do these guys continue to live like that? How do they endure such suffering?

Or am I projecting my own emptiness onto them?

I've always wondered how other people can put up with a depressing gloomy environment and act like it's a normal thing, whereas I absolutely cannot tolerate it? Do any of you ever wonder the same thing?
Last edited by Winston on May 15th, 2014, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you notice that men look depressed in America?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Have you also noticed that besides the depressing vibe in America, it is also depressing to look at other men in America as well? A lot of guys in the US have that look on their face like they're depressed and have no reason to live.

I think you were happier overseas than you are in the US and perhaps you are projecting that onto other men. Yes, American men are unhappy and depressed. Every American man should leave the US at least once in their life and visit a fun country like the Philippines.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but Jamesbond, have you noticed what I'm talking about, the depressed look on men's faces in America? Especially hicks, rednecks and blue collar workers. The only blue collar workers that smile are Mexican ones. White blue collar guys look so cold and depressed. Ever notice that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Yeah but Jamesbond, have you noticed what I'm talking about, the depressed look on men's faces in America? Especially hicks, rednecks and blue collar workers. The only blue collar workers that smile are Mexican ones. White blue collar guys look so cold and depressed. Ever notice that?
It's VERY noticeable once your outside of the Anglosphere. Sure, there's some people like that in Asia, too. But once outside of Asia and the Anglo World, the people don't have that face--even in Third World countries in Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.

I don't know why, but people in poorer countries seem happier than in rich ones...
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you notice that men look depressed in America?

Post by nicho12 »

Winston wrote:Have you also noticed that besides the depressing vibe in America, it is also depressing to look at other men in America as well? A lot of guys in the US have that look on their face like they're depressed and have no reason to live except to go to their job everyday.

For example, when you go to a supermarket or store, you see a lot of hickish redneck blue collar type worker guys. Their faces and vibe look like they have nothing to live for except work, work, work everyday. There is no joy or life in them. They look numb, as if they have no reason to exist except to work at their blue collar job. Lots of rednecks, hicks, and blue collar people have that look on their face. It's very depressing to see these guys.

Or when you go to a fast food place, and see a man eating alone, he usually looks depressed. It's very sad to see isn't it?

How do these guys continue to live like that? How do they endure such suffering?

I've always wondered how other people can put up with a depressing gloomy environment and act like it's a normal thing, whereas I absolutely cannot tolerate it? Do any of you ever wonder the same thing?
Why wouldn't you feel depressed if the only thing in your life is working in a cubicle, and paying debts. On top of that, you have little to none meaningful relationships, every where your turn, you see obese or overweight women, when you turn on the T.V, you see stupid commercials trying to sell you junk, the creditors are always reminding you of how much you owe them and worst of all, no one around you even in the government seems to give a f**k
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

zboy1 wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but Jamesbond, have you noticed what I'm talking about, the depressed look on men's faces in America? Especially hicks, rednecks and blue collar workers. The only blue collar workers that smile are Mexican ones. White blue collar guys look so cold and depressed. Ever notice that?
It's VERY noticeable once your outside of the Anglosphere. Sure, there's some people like that in Asia, too. But once outside of Asia and the Anglo World, the people don't have that face--even in Third World countries in Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.

I don't know why, but people in poorer countries seem happier than in rich ones...
Well the reason why people in poorer countries are happy most of the time is because they don't have to own some huge mansion to impress some body, they live in much more communal societies, individualism is almost non-existent, Poverty always keeps people together in order to survive, once a society becomes so rich and materialistic, then most people don't see the value of having sticking together because now they can afford to live on their own and become completely self indulgent which eventually leads to narcissism, however wealth can also go so far, one of the bad effects of this wealth is that women start having fewer children, fewer children means less workers to support the elderly and eventually the economy and material wealth collapses and then people become poor again and have to stick together to survive again.

My point is that a society or civilization is like a life cycle, America used to be that way 70 years ago before the creation of the interstate highway, people live in tight communities just like in Africa
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I posted these questions in our facebook group. Someone replied:
Geno X Aziz The guys with women are the worst. The thirstiness is in his body language. The fear of him losing her disgusts her as she marches confidently ahead of him. His shows of affection are never returned. The draconian, anti-male american family courts are in lockstep with them like a leash around his neck with her holding the other end.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In particular, I'm referring to those type of men that look like they drive forklifts in warehouses. You know the type? They look like rednecks and look simple minded. They particularly have that depressed look on their faces that look like they have nothing else to live for except driving a forklift at a warehouse and pretend to be satisfied and fulfilled.

You know what I mean? Doesn't it make you feel depressed too when you see that?

Also, doesn't the atmosphere inside a warehouse look so dark, gloomy and depressing? How do workers inside the warehouse tolerate that?

Is it because they have a hot wife waiting for them at home that motivates them to put up with it? lol. If you had a hot wife waiting for you at home, could you put up with working inside a dark gloomy warehouse environment? lol

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Only the smart ones get depressed. Most are releasonably content with their three squares a day, spectator sports, and yearly trips to Vegas.

A couple years ago, I was standing behind some mid 60's guy at a clinic. He was bragging to the people next to him that he'd just retired after 40-something years of working as a mailman. What a cruel existence. And yet somehow he seemed okay with it.

Typical retirecel:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxdy_Jspbqw
paulo
Freshman Poster

Post by paulo »