Chinese girls are obsessed with White guys in Shenzhen

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chinese girls are obsessed with White guys in Shenzhen

Post by zboy1 »

One thing I noticed in Shenzhen China is how much the Chinese (men included but especially with Chinese girls) seem to kowtow towards Whites--especially White males. I've heard countless stories of White men sleeping with high school girls, young females--and even married Chinese women (shake my head in disgrace...).

Not to say I haven't done well in Shenzhen (I have), but I'm not a monger, so that alone makes me very different from most of the foreigners here. I could go that route and involve myself in that kind of debauchery, but I'm not that kind of person; I actually want a good, decent-hearted women for a wife...

Anyway, yes, most Shenzhen girls seem to want to chase after White guys for many reasons (money, Green Card). Not to say this is true with ALL SHENZHEN Chinese females--which it is not--but there's enough evidence for this to be true. And, interestingly, you will see the Chinese females thumbing their nose and 'looking down' on other Chinese, because they have a White guy in their arms. It's almost like a status-symbol or something...

Also, the Chinese here are very materialistic and money oriented: I've even had foreigners tell me this place is getting them depressed because it reminds of the atmosphere back home...of greed and money-making. As for me, I do like it here, but after being in Korea, I think the latter is a MUCH better country than China.

Anyway, I also noticed that Chinese treat each other like crap--in general, while treating Whites much better. LOL.

I never noticed this kind of behavior, as much, when I was in the more interior parts of China, not did I see this behavior from Koreans. Speaking of Korea, I like how proud and ethnically confident Koreans seem to be...while the Chinese in Shenzhen (I don't know of this true in other parts of China) seem to be really trying to be as White as possible.

I think the more Westernized the city is in China, the more depravity and sluttiness that goes on from the females. They tend to lose control of themselves--if not kept in check. That is why I admire Muslim culture so much.

I liked it much better when I was in the more interior part of China--as I found the girls more open and friendlier; also, less White-worshipping, although most were very friendly towards foreigners.

BTW, this does not apply to Blacks, Indians, Arabs and other dark-skinned people, as Chinese girls are fiercely racist, and consider anyone with dark skin as inferior. (Sorry, this is true, unfortunately). Almost all of the girls I dated in China were racist towards those races...

I think China is a very odd, strange country with a lot of turmoil going on--both socially and culturally--and I think the Chinese people are starting to lose their pride in who they are--all for the almighty Yuan. Of course, having said this, I think the interior parts of China are still much better than the big, Westernized cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

I think I have a very unique perspective considering I'm a mixture of both America and Asia. The Chinese need to catch-up in a lot of ways, especially in the way they think, and their views on race, freedom and political reform.
Last edited by zboy1 on May 10th, 2014, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Sounds idea. Maybe I will try to get a job in Shenzhen next year.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:Sounds idea. Maybe I will try to get a job in Shenzhen next year.
You know what's funny about you, Cornfed? LOL! You're a White nationalist type; in another words, you don't like Jews, Blacks or Latinos, and you consider Whites to be the superior race; yet, you're a miscegenator with Asian females--the same crap you decry on this forum, when White females date Black, Mestizos and other non-White men.

You're a damn hypocrite, Cornfed!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Thanks for your post zboy1, always enjoyable (you owe us some pictures though :twisted: )
Chinese females thumbing their nose
I have to ask, literally??

The exotic factor applies in many places, and some girls like to piss off their men on top of it of course.
It's like some German or Slovakian girls drool over some darker italian/southamerican types, while making their men feel like "dance-less" losers. So it's not unique to your location.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

droid wrote:Thanks for your post zboy1, always enjoyable (you owe us some pictures though :twisted: )
Chinese females thumbing their nose
I have to ask, literally??

The exotic factor applies in many places, and some girls like to piss off their men on top of it of course.
It's like some German or Slovakian girls drool over some darker italian/southamerican types, while making their men feel like "dance-less" losers. So it's not unique to your location.
Yeah, that's true. But Asian girls seem to take it up a notch, in a very negative way...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Sounds idea. Maybe I will try to get a job in Shenzhen next year.
You know what's funny about you, Cornfed? LOL! You're a White nationalist type; in another words, you don't like Jews, Blacks or Latinos, and you consider Whites to be the superior race; yet, you're a miscegenator with Asian females--the same crap you decry on this forum, when White females date Black, Mestizos and other non-White men.

:lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :idea: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinese girls are obsessed with White guys in Shenzhen

Post by Taco »

zboy1 wrote:One thing I noticed in Shenzhen China is how much the Chinese (men included but especially with Chinese girls) seem to kowtow towards Whites--especially White males.

Anyway, I also noticed that Chinese treat each other like crap--in general, while treating Whites much better. LOL.
Shenzhen is different than most cities in China, it has lots of single women over the age of 25 and those women have money. The only guys that are going to marry them are white guys and they know it.

When I was in China I never got the impression Chinese people liked me at all. In fact, I think they wish all foreigners would just pack up and leave.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Taco wrote:
zboy1 wrote:One thing I noticed in Shenzhen China is how much the Chinese (men included but especially with Chinese girls) seem to kowtow towards Whites--especially White males.

Shenzhen is different than most cities in China, it has lots of single women over the age of 25 and those women have money. The only guys that are going to marry them are white guys and they know it.

When I was in China I never got the impression Chinese people liked me at all. In fact, I think they wish all foreigners would just pack up and leave.
Yeah, that's true; most Chinese don't like Laowai's. I think only in the most Westernized Chinese cities like Shenzhen and Shanghai, people act the way I described...
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

zboy1 wrote:

Why don't you sue for racial discrimination, zboy. Maybe you'll get a huge payout.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It's the same in Japan and Thailand. And add girls with kids and divorcees. These jump on white guys as the last great hope on earth.
The feeling is mutual in most Western countries but that is the way to globalization so they will darn have to get used to it.

As far as Cornfed's dislike of Jews, it is not shared in Asia- at least when it comes to Ashkenazis. Someone who looks like Starsky is a Laowai and someone who looks like Hutch is a Laowai , gaijin, farang, etc.They can't tell the freaking difference. Ashkenazis are very pale- comes from two millenia of living in Europe. The shape of the nose and eyes escapes an average Oriental. The ones who are a bit more savvy would maybe assume it's a Frenchman or an Italian.

And many Filipinos shout "Americano" at an Iranian.

Ah, but Cornfed hasn't said anything bad about Asian females.

These are a US white man's war trophy- historically so. Same with Russian girls- they are ( Cold War) trophies. Russian and Asian guys , otoh, are treated completely differently.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I did very well in Shenzhen as well. I didn't do too much dating there because it was a hassle fighting through the sea of humanity to get the train, plus I had to contend with scheduling dates with women. Lol. One Sz lady kept me waiting for 2 hours while she dried her hair.

She was worth the wait though.

The ladies there weren't exclusively after my money - most Shenzhen ladies I dated went to top Universities and were earning salaries that were good for the UK, never mind China.

Most were just so feisty and smart that they must scare away Chinese dudes (and a lot of Western dudes for that matter).

On the other hand I found them all a bit insecure. One thought she was too fat, one had divorce related issues and one was absolutely desperate for a man - maybe so desperate that she completely screwed the date up.

Sz was quite a nice city as well. It's much cleaner than Guangzhou (so clean in fact that the buses have carpets). It's just expensive to live there, and it lacks Guangzhou's total bonkers-ness.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote: Shenzhen is different than most cities in China, it has lots of single women over the age of 25 and those women have money. The only guys that are going to marry them are white guys and they know it.
So what exactly would these women expect a white husband to bring to the table? Would he have to have money, social status or whatever?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cornfed wrote:
Taco wrote: Shenzhen is different than most cities in China, it has lots of single women over the age of 25 and those women have money. The only guys that are going to marry them are white guys and they know it.
So what exactly would these women expect a white husband to bring to the table? Would he have to have money, social status or whatever?
Chinese women watch too many Brad Pitt movies so their impression of white guys is favorable. Chinese women have a lot to gain, they get a guy with a middle class income, that's tall, white skin and they get to move to a western country. In addition, if she gives birth to a girl her husband will be happy and won't leave her.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

white men are mostly seen as trophy boyfriends/husbands by chinese
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

So where is your racial pride now you hypocrite? You rail about how whites are superior, but I guess since white women are not impressed with your whiteness, you are resorting to white-worshiping Chinese women to dupe you out of the wealth that you so clearly do not have.

So it is now confirmed; you are a loser "par excellence."