Are Filipinas basically a poor man's version of Chinese women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Are Filipinas basically a poor man's version of Chinese women?

Post by johny_quest »

Chinese women tend to be taller, more intelligent, better educated, and more beautiful/more elegant than filipinas. Chinese women are also materialistic and tend to go for guys who are financially successful. While on the other hand filipinas tend to be very short, simple, uneducated, women with brown skin.

As far as western men who marry asian women are concerned, do you think that guys who are more successful/wealthier tend to gravitate towards relationships/marriage with chinese women, while guys who are poorer and less successful go for filipinas, being that they're from a dirt poor country and view every white man as 'wealthy' in comparison.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In some cases. Yeah. I do notice that less educated expats go for Filipinas. But they are usually more narrow minded and like short brown women and do not want a language barrier. The language barrier is a big issue for white men who are not cultured and do not speak other languages.

Also, a lot of the white guys who go to the Philippines have pedofilic desires in that they get off on short small women who look like kids.

Yes sometimes educated men go for Chinese women. But these guys are also people with an affinity for Asian culture and want refined educated women who are feminine. Such guys are also softer than the rugged white redneck type of guy.

You also gotta keep in mind that Chinese women are far more judgmental and will notice your flaws right away. Filipinas are not like that so a man feels more relaxed and unjudged around them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Great summary, WW, thanks!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The smart guy I work with now has a Filipina wife, so they're not just for working class guys.

I haven't met her yet, but she makes excellent cakes!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Northern and Southern china have different phenotypes. Your comparison only applies to northern Chinese which are taller and have lighter skinner.

I like a combination of northern and southern Chinese traits. I like southern Chinese women for being short, having big eyes and softer accents. I like northern Chinese for their lighter skin.

I think I am more attracted to Chinese than Filipinas.
Last edited by drealm on May 12th, 2014, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'll take a sweet, simple Filipina over a ball-breaking Chinese tiger lady any day.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:
Also, a lot of the white guys who go to the Philippines have pedofilic desires in that they get off on short small women who look like kids.
Just for the record I'm not one of them. My wife is 4'11" but it has nothing to do with why I chose her.

I would not say one woman is better than the other it just depends on what you need. I'm generalizing here not all women will fit these profiles. I've heard Filipinas have a lower divorce rate when marrying foreign men than Chinese women but its hard to confirm this.

Chinese Women
1. Good looking
2. Age well
3. Her parents won't like you unless your loaded
4. Loves sex?
5. Not religious
6. English?
7. Controlling
8. Expensive

Filipinas
1. Average looking
2. Don't age well
3. Her parents will love you
4. Loves sex!
5. Very religious
6. Speaks good English
7. Easy going
8. Inexpensive
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

More a matter of the legacy of Spanish and American occupation leaving a more compatible religion and world view among Filipinos.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I prefer Filipinas, since they tend to be curvier. I need "dat ass" to get turned on.

There are some hot Chinese girls at my gym with decent glutes and thighs, but they're rather uncommon out in the real world. One of them was doing squats in her yoga pants the other day, and I wanted to go up behind her and sniff it so hard.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Filipinas are not all the same, they are often quite different from each other.

Some are tall, some are short, some are with naturally brown skin, others are not, some are fat and heavy, some are superslim and almost underweight (no ass and mini A-cup-bra)...

Some are living in deep poverty and are in bad health, others can pay for medical care and have nice teeth and skin.

Some have no education at all, others are fully university graduated...for sure same with medical care, good education in Philippines depends solely on the wallet of the parents, no ordinary wage-earning family can pay higher education out of their income.

Some are bright and want to study, others are plainly dumb.

Same with their behavior, some are very patient, others are getting easily aggressive, some are modest and others are always demanding.

Upbringing is also different, some girls are kept strictly and are fully controlled by their parents often long time after passing 18, other parents don't care what their daughters are doing.

You have to go to Philippines and see yourself.

About the Chinese girls and Filipina, there is one clear difference about marriage, a Filipina is often willing to marry after passing barely her 18+, but many Chinese girls try to delay marriage, often will not decide to marry until 28+ or older. Same situation is here in Japan and also in South Korea.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:
Just for the record I'm not one of them. My wife is 4'11" but it has nothing to do with why I chose her.

I would not say one woman is better than the other it just depends on what you need. I'm generalizing here not all women will fit these profiles. I've heard Filipinas have a lower divorce rate when marrying foreign men than Chinese women but its hard to confirm this.

Chinese Women
1. Good looking
2. Age well
4. Loves sex?
5. Not religious
6. English?
7. Controlling
8. Expensive

Filipinas
1. Average looking
2. Don't age well
4. Loves sex!
5. Very religious
6. Speaks good English
7. Easy going
8. Inexpensive
Not just Chinese and Filipina, but NE Asian and SE Asian. What's true for the Chinese also includes the Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese. For SE Asian, also the Indonesians, Malays, and to some extent the Thais, Laos, and Cambodians.

#2: Chinese women don't necessarily age well. In Taiwan, these middle-aged women with their loud mouths, short permed hair, and sack-like bodies are called "obasan."

#4: NE Asian women tend to have lower sex drives, which has been confirmed by Rock, who has dated dozens of each. According to Rock, often they'll be OK if you just want to cuddle and don't want to have sex. This would drive the majority of SE Asian women completely insane.

Whereas SE Asian women can be so horny that their sex drive might be even higher than the guy's (I've experienced this myself too with Indonesians). Taco has said that they'll practically rape the guy. :P Rock calls it "that horny Malay blood." :P
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:
I prefer Filipinas, since they tend to be curvier. I need "dat a**" to get turned on.

There are some hot Chinese girls at my gym with decent glutes and thighs, but they're rather uncommon out in the real world. One of them was doing squats in her yoga pants the other day, and I wanted to go up behind her and sniff it so hard.
What city?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:

Chinese Women
1. Good looking
2. Age well
4. Loves sex?
5. Not religious
6. English?
7. Controlling
8. Expensive

Filipinas
1. Average looking
2. Don't age well
4. Loves sex!
5. Very religious
6. Speaks good English
7. Easy going
8. Inexpensive
Not just Chinese and Filipina, but NE Asian and SE Asian. What's true for the Chinese also includes the Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese. For SE Asian, also the Indonesians, Malays, and to some extent the Thais, Laos, and Cambodians.

#2: Chinese women don't necessarily age well. In Taiwan, these middle-aged women with their loud mouths, short permed hair, and sack-like bodies are called "obasan."

#4: NE Asian women tend to have lower sex drives, which has been confirmed by Rock, who has dated dozens of each. According to Rock, often they'll be OK if you just want to cuddle and don't want to have sex. This would drive the majority of SE Asian women completely insane.

Whereas SE Asian women can be so horny that their sex drive might be even higher than the guy's (I've experienced this myself too with Indonesians). Taco has said that they'll practically rape the guy. :P Rock calls it "that horny Malay blood." :P
my filipina could care less about sex so there goes your theory. and teh bargirl i had before never initiated even though she coul cum all the time supposedly. i usually had to initiate. methinks most of these girls you think are so sexual are just actresses.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:

Chinese Women
1. Good looking
2. Age well
4. Loves sex?
5. Not religious
6. English?
7. Controlling
8. Expensive

Filipinas
1. Average looking
2. Don't age well
4. Loves sex!
5. Very religious
6. Speaks good English
7. Easy going
8. Inexpensive

my filipina could care less about sex so there goes your theory. and teh bargirl i had before never initiated even though she coul cum all the time supposedly. i usually had to initiate. methinks most of these girls you think are so sexual are just actresses.
Dude, you complain about your asexual filipina gf in just about every damn post. Why don't you ditch her and find a normal woman who enjoys sex? It can't be that hard if you live in the phillipines.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

johny_quest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:

Chinese Women
1. Good looking
2. Age well
4. Loves sex?
5. Not religious
6. English?
7. Controlling
8. Expensive

Filipinas
1. Average looking
2. Don't age well
4. Loves sex!
5. Very religious
6. Speaks good English
7. Easy going
8. Inexpensive

Dude, you complain about your asexual filipina gf in just about every damn post. Why don't you ditch her and find a normal woman who enjoys sex? It can't be that hard if you live in the phillipines.
There are Filipinas that have low sex drives and these are the women that are 30 years old and have never had a boyfriend, my wife has a few friends like this. The horny Filipinas are the ones that get turned on when you send them steamy emails although its not a good idea to do this when you first meet them. I'm not sure what age of Filipinas are the horniest but the ones that flirt with me and stare at me the most are around 18 to 20 yrs I'm guessing(I'm 47). Just walk by a fruit or vegetable stand at any fish market in Cebu and you'll have young women throwing themselves at you in no time. Their very fertile and eager to prove it.