Bebotsonly.com

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Bebotsonly.com

Post by Johnny1975 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Bebotsonly.com

Post by clowny »

Read the first paragraph, LOL'd @ no Nigerians allowed.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

No Nigerians? But other black men okay? LMAO!!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

what does everyone think of this guy i been following him for a few years. I mean what do you guys think of the girls? So far one successful marriage but if you seen the videos its all about money. the girls are hot but i wonder how many are actually wanting to get married or just stringing the foreigner along to keep buying gifts and treating them. lol
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Bebotsonly.com

Post by C.J. »

clowny wrote:
Read the first paragraph, LOL'd @ no Nigerians allowed.
Nigerians? Only things I heard about them, are scammings and the dumbest shit blacks would do, worthless scum. I wouldn't allow them near my website either! Gotta keep the legit racism in check! :lol:

But man, that site needs to clear out all the filis!

There are TOO MANY niggas who like rats in a fruit basket. :lol:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I did a google search for "bebotsonly scam", and didn't find any dirt.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

By the way, marriage and introduction agencies are supposed to be illegal in the Philippines, aren't they? How does the owner get around that limitation? A bit of bribery?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I clicked on one of the links to view bebot videos. The message on Youtube said "This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement." What the heck? Were the bebots doing some kind of p0rn?
Mystery Writer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery Writer »

Looks like this guy has regular detractors who flag his videos. Here's the URL for the new(est) YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/bebotsonlyforever/videos

I think his motive is purely financial. Sure, he gets legitimate girls interested in meeting foreigners to connect with those foreigners. His percentage or commission comes from the fees he charges for 'remote dates' (where the guy pays to have the girl taken to lunch and interviewed on video) and other 'gifts' for girls, which he marks up.

He's very careful to avoid violating the laws pertaining to the Anti Mail-Order Bride statute: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti_Mail-Order_Bride_Law

HTH
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I wonder which YouTube Community Guideline he violated?

https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines#tips
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Afraid I also had to block Nigerians from my dating site. In fact I've blocked the entire continent.

I hate to do this but why should I work for free deleting dozens of scam profiles from my site?

BeBots guy is legit anyway (we exchanged a few emails a while back) but I thought his whole "bebots" concept was a bit weird.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I stumbled on this a few months ago.

The pay arrangement is unusual. My impression is that the women just receive gifts but they don't really make the association of which men are giving gifts. They act very clueless. In any case they should only be getting gifts from one man, which I don't think they are.

I believe there was also a rule about no sleeping with the women before marriage. This is only a valid rule if they're virgins.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

http://bebotsonly.com/index.php?page=Disclaimer

"Bebotsonly.com does not do background checks or any other official or formal inquiries. We only say that the ladies that participate are using their true identities and their photos and videos are honest representations of themselves."

Maybe he is fixing guys up with harlots who are pretending to be virgins?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

the girls aren't virgins even he admitted that some were having sex with local filipino boys.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

drealm wrote:I stumbled on this a few months ago.

The pay arrangement is unusual. My impression is that the women just receive gifts but they don't really make the association of which men are giving gifts. They act very clueless. In any case they should only be getting gifts from one man, which I don't think they are.

I believe there was also a rule about no sleeping with the women before marriage. This is only a valid rule if they're virgins.
True. I find this particular declension of e-pimping a bit weird. It would be easier if each girl would at least on paper commit to one guy, who would get the gifts flowing knowing that at least he might have a better chance wee he to take that flight to Angeles and make a move on her. As it stands, it's basically cute girls and their families performing on video for our voyeuristic pleasures and for the relatively modest fee of a meal, or a designer T-shirt.

Return to “General Discussions”