This Ukrainian girl doesn't care about a big age difference

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

This Ukrainian girl doesn't care about a big age difference

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this Ukrainian girls profile. She is 26, 5' 3: and 106 lbs. She has never been married and has no kids. This is what she says about the type of man she is looking for.

"Age difference is not a problem for me at all! I think age is just a number, and what I think really important is the attitude of a man to his woman. If a man treats his woman with respect and tenderness, who cares how old he is."

Here is the link for her profile, http://www.loveme.com/mp/info19.htm

Here are some pictures of her.

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Re: This Ukrainian girl doesn't care about a big age differe

Post by TopSpruce »

jamesbond wrote:Check out this Ukrainian girls profile. She is 26, 5' 3: and 106 lbs. She has never been married and has no kids. This is what she says about the type of man she is looking for.

"Age difference is not a problem for me at all! I think age is just a number, and what I think really important is the attitude of a man to his woman. If a man treats his woman with respect and tenderness, who cares how old he is."

Here is the link for her profile, http://www.loveme.com/mp/info19.htm

Here are some pictures of her.

ImageImage
Haha, good one. I love your sense of humor dude.

But, in the future, please don't post pictures like that. I just had dinner and seeing that made me nauseous.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A lot of Ukrainians are really dark and Turkish/Iranian looking because the indigenous population was in fact of Iranic stock before the Slavic and Scandinavian migrations. These want to be blond and they dye their hair but the facial features are still a give-away. Plus the dark roots bespeak the fake blondness.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Yes, I like her dark look, I find that some of the most attractive Ukrainians have that sultry, dark look.

It too bad she has fake tits and dresses like a whore.

The FSU is a good place if you're into the whore "look". Lots of the wealthy politicians and businessmen have their own personal whores who they build up with cosmetic surgeries and expensive clothing.

Of all the places in the FSU, I would recommend Western Belarus and Western Ukraine. I also met some good people from the far east (Kyrgyzstan). The Western part of Ukraine and Belarus have more modest girls and tend to have lower divorce rates and higher rates of childbirth.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Anna Nicole Smith also didn't care about age differences.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:Anna Nicole Smith also didn't care about age differences.
Mark Davis's wife didn't care about a big age difference. She is 25 years younger than him, she was 20 when they got married and he was 45.

So are you saying, the only women who don't care about a big age difference are gold diggers!

I think Mark Davis would be very angry if you insinuated his wife was a gold digger and that's why she didn't care about a big age difference!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:
Hero wrote:Anna Nicole Smith also didn't care about age differences.
Mark Davis's wife didn't care about a big age difference. She is 25 years younger than him, she was 20 when they got married and he was 45.

So are you saying, the only women who don't care about a big age difference are gold diggers!

I think Mark Davis would be very angry if you insinuated his wife was a gold digger and that's why she didn't care about a big age difference!
It certainly wasn't my intent to attack Mark Davis' wife. My target was that Ukrainian ho whose profile you posted.

However, the fact of the matter is, if you want to date or marry a woman who's young enough to be your daughter, you'd better have a LOT to offer her.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

However, the fact of the matter is, if you want to date or marry a woman who's young enough to be your daughter, you'd better have a LOT to offer her.
And that's what older single men with money do. Particularly those who live overseas. More power to us all.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:
And that's what older single men with money do. Particularly those who live overseas. More power to us all.
Exactly and guys who can't get young women are jealous and have to using shaming language on the guys who CAN get young women.

Mark Davis talked about that. Even some of his friends tried to use shaming language on him for having married a girl who is "young enough to be his daughter."

I guess according to Hero, "you'd better have a LOT to offer her." I sense some jealously there!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Exactly and guys who can't get young women are jealous and have to using shaming language on the guys who CAN get young women.

Mark Davis talked about that. Even some of his friends tried to use shaming language on him for having married a girl who is "young enough to be his daughter."

I guess according to Hero, "you'd better have a LOT to offer her." I sense some jealously there!
Not jealous at all. Again, I'm not attacking men who seek out much younger women. I'm attacking gold-digging ho's who go after older men ONLY because they have money. That Ukrainian woman you showed us looks like the gold digger type.