P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Here is the thing. When i got divorced 4 years ago, I began watching interaction between people - hearing horror stories of men and women. Then, i took a long look at myself and started studying the psychology of the sexes. Yes, i looked at PUA....but also the science of the sexes and mate selection. I DO have it figured out...and I have done well and am now teaching proper dating protocols for men, anywhere in the world.

I am hesitant to explain my findings and theories as I have been labeled and slandered about my ideas. We are all men here....and I DO want to help. Sincerely. I am constructing 2 websites...one for date coaching and one for educating people on Female Ejaculation. I'm not here to push either one....but I know my shit and have a list of references and thousands of hours of research.

Date coaching isn't PUA. However, if you are successful with women...you will be applying both their methods and can do so anywhere in the world....with some minor adjustments. Its people skills....and psychology. Some of you guys are painting AW with a broad brush. Thats not fair and isnt a true look at them. Men have also failed them in many ways, causing much of the divide and issues. Yes, there are patterns....and yes, you are way better off abroad. But men and women in the US meet, fall in love and are happy a lot. Some marriages are even successful. AW are a pain in the ass....but it is not impossible to date them.

If anyone questions my ethics or credibility, including Winston, Please PM me and i'll give you personal info to prove who I am and my references. if we can continue this debate and if some of you are interested in my ideas and some science to back it up....then i'd love to carry on with it.

As for the P4P issue....if dating abroad is so much easier....why pay for it? That's what i can't see. Don't you guys like the thrill of the chase and satisfaction of a woman truly liking you for you?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Enticer wrote:As for the P4P issue....if dating abroad is so much easier....why pay for it? That's what i can't see. Don't you guys like the thrill of the chase and satisfaction of a woman truly liking you for you?
Yes, dating is easier abroad but at the same time, now that I'm dating an American lesbian, and one who actually understands men and their intrinsic value, and she takes care of herself but also dislikes women for companionship, I will never date a regular woman again.

As for thrills, I practice Martial Arts and play b-ball. In fact, my girlfriend gave me a bruise this week, with her spiraling kick move. We periodically train together.

So yes, P4P rules and is the best way to keep troublesome women out of one's life. The relationship I have is one in a million and I don't expect others to find someone like Mel.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:Here is the thing. When i got divorced 4 years ago, I began watching interaction between people - hearing horror stories of men and women. Then, i took a long look at myself and started studying the psychology of the sexes. Yes, i looked at PUA....but also the science of the sexes and mate selection. I DO have it figured out...and I have done well and am now teaching proper dating protocols for men, anywhere in the world.

I am hesitant to explain my findings and theories as I have been labeled and slandered about my ideas. We are all men here....and I DO want to help. Sincerely. I am constructing 2 websites...one for date coaching and one for educating people on Female Ejaculation. I'm not here to push either one....but I know my shit and have a list of references and thousands of hours of research.

Date coaching isn't PUA. However, if you are successful with women...you will be applying both their methods and can do so anywhere in the world....with some minor adjustments. Its people skills....and psychology. Some of you guys are painting AW with a broad brush. Thats not fair and isnt a true look at them. Men have also failed them in many ways, causing much of the divide and issues. Yes, there are patterns....and yes, you are way better off abroad. But men and women in the US meet, fall in love and are happy a lot. Some marriages are even successful. AW are a pain in the a**....but it is not impossible to date them.

If anyone questions my ethics or credibility, including Winston, Please PM me and i'll give you personal info to prove who I am and my references. if we can continue this debate and if some of you are interested in my ideas and some science to back it up....then i'd love to carry on with it.

As for the P4P issue....if dating abroad is so much easier....why pay for it? That's what i can't see. Don't you guys like the thrill of the chase and satisfaction of a woman truly liking you for you?
Most of the info on AW we've given is true. We all know that. I'm not saying all of them, but most of them are like that. Yes there are some bad men too, but the mainstream media is quick to portray men in a bad image, even sometimes when they're good. Plus women do clearly have the overwhelming advantage in dating/relationships. And no amount of proclaimed references or videos could prove otherwise. Life experience and reality speaks volumes louder. Why date AW when foreign women are way better? You just admitted that.

Do we like the thrill of chasing women?? Sounds like something a PUA would say. P4P is good for doing this until we get abroad, and a backup plan for if things don't workout. You don't want to be a$$ed out.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

QuestionMark wrote:
Enticer wrote:Here is the thing. When i got divorced 4 years ago, I began watching interaction between people - hearing horror stories of men and women. Then, i took a long look at myself and started studying the psychology of the sexes. Yes, i looked at PUA....but also the science of the sexes and mate selection. I DO have it figured out...and I have done well and am now teaching proper dating protocols for men, anywhere in the world.

Date coaching isn't PUA. However, if you are successful with women...you will be applying both their methods and can do so anywhere in the world....with some minor adjustments. Its people skills....and psychology. Some of you guys are painting AW with a broad brush. Thats not fair and isnt a true look at them. Men have also failed them in many ways, causing much of the divide and issues. Yes, there are patterns....and yes, you are way better off abroad. But men and women in the US meet, fall in love and are happy a lot. Some marriages are even successful. AW are a pain in the a**....but it is not impossible to date them.

Most of the info on AW we've given is true. We all know that. I'm not saying all of them, but most of them are like that. Yes there are some bad men too, but the mainstream media is quick to portray men in a bad image, even sometimes when they're good. Plus women do clearly have the overwhelming advantage in dating/relationships. And no amount of proclaimed references or videos could prove otherwise. Life experience and reality speaks volumes louder. Why date AW when foreign women are way better? You just admitted that.
+1!! Well said! Spot on! I agree, there are some good American women out there whom you can have a good marriage with. But what are the odds of finding that small pool of women who are worthwhile? Ya see, the key word is "some", which isn't a lot. You could get lucky and find one not yet taken. Good luck on that.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:
johny_quest wrote:
LOL I dare you to try that. Come to the US and try that. Even if she gives you her number, she will screen out your calls and not answer the phone. I've gotten numbers like that before too. It doesn't go anywhere. She just screens out your calls. Get real.
Like Winston says, try that in America and see where it get's you. I can't believe some guys are so gullible that they believe everything they see on YouTube. That whole video could of been staged, she may of been friends with him and just agreed to do the video.

Anyone can put up a video on YouTube and then say, "Yeah, I got a date with that hot girl that you saw me approach in that video."

It's sad that some guys will believe anything they see on YouTube. :roll:
Lol, that video is complete bullshit! Well, let me put it another way, the chances that a American women would not get freaked out at a guy who says "can I have your number" as the first words out of his mouth would be about 1 in 30 American women. It's not impossible but unlikely.

I'm a pretty descent looking guy myself, good looks, in good shape , and people tell me I have that trustworthy nice guy look to boot. But in my 25 years as a single guy, I've probably asked for a girl's number cold turkey like this about 10 times (well, I usually at least struck up some conversation first for gods sake) and even then, I've not ever gotten a yes. I'm not going to say it's empirically impossible that a girl will act like this one but let's put the odds at 5%. Now, if you try that in some foreign countries like the Philippines, I'd put the odds at 70% of getting that number. American girls freak out at that cold approach shit. They label you a creeper or desperate right away. Im sorry but if the purpose of that video is to sell the idea this is how women in America react to cold approaches, pure bullshit!!

Now, as far as whether this was staged? I believe it was. The reason I say that is that this girl is wayyyy to cheery and sweet to start with. Maybe 1 in 30 girls could be this sweet and humble in America. Ok, maybe after days and days of searching, he found that 1 girl who would be so shy and humble. But very few girls in America are this humble , especially if they are really attractive, well, sometimes really inexperienced young girls can be like that, but it's still extremely rare. I guess the main reason I think it's staged is that she doesn't even flinch or ask questions like "oh, me? Why do you want my number?" The fact is that American women freak out when a guy does the cold approach. If a guy strikes up some conversation first or he has been to her store a few times for example, she probably wont freak out but she will 9'times out of 10 say no or give you a BS number or just not answer your call. If she's a fat or unattractive women, I'd have to alter those odds a wee bit, but still not an easy task as this video shows.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

steve55 wrote:Lol, that video is complete bullshit! Well, let me put it another way, the chances that a American women would not get freaked out at a guy who says "can I have your number" as the first words out of his mouth would be about 1 in 30 American women. It's not impossible but unlikely.

I'm a pretty descent looking guy myself, good looks, in good shape , and people tell me I have that trustworthy nice guy look to boot. But in my 25 years as a single guy, I've probably asked for a girl's number cold turkey like this about 10 times (well, I usually at least struck up some conversation first for gods sake) and even then, I've not ever gotten a yes. I'm not going to say it's empirically impossible that a girl will act like this one but let's put the odds at 5%. Now, if you try that in some foreign countries like the Philippines, I'd put the odds at 70% of getting that number. American girls freak out at that cold approach shit. They label you a creeper or desperate right away. Im sorry but if the purpose of that video is to sell the idea this is how women in America react to cold approaches, pure bullshit!!
First of all, that video was more than BS. I practice Qigong and can pick up on ppl's vibe & his vibe was that of recluse, who's not comfortable talking to others. The woman, on the other hand, was an Anglo version of a Latin American woman, friendly and accessible. Thus, she's more likely acting for the role than authentic.

For that to work, he'd need to have a lot more energy, resulting in wit/humour, and plus, it would help if it were a pet store and they could bond over a golden retriever than in asking if he's good looking or not, followed by asking for her number. Pleaz.

As for good AWs, really, if you didn't meet the one by the age of 24, look outside the country. Even in my case, I'd met Mel, back in college and thus, our preexisting trust-based friendship was already established before hitting our mid-30s.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

S_Parc wrote:
steve55 wrote:Lol, that video is complete bullshit! Well, let me put it another way, the chances that a American women would not get freaked out at a guy who says "can I have your number" as the first words out of his mouth would be about 1 in 30 American women. It's not impossible but unlikely.

First of all, that video was more than BS. I practice Qigong and can pick up on ppl's vibe & his vibe was that of recluse, who's not comfortable talking to others. The woman, on the other hand, was an Anglo version of a Latin American woman, friendly and accessible. Thus, she's more likely acting for the role than authentic.

For that to work, he'd need to have a lot more energy, resulting in wit/humour, and plus, it would help if it were a pet store and they could bond over a golden retriever than in asking if he's good looking or not, followed by asking for her number. Pleaz.

As for good AWs, really, if you didn't meet the one by the age of 24, look outside the country. Even in my case, I'd met Mel, back in college and thus, our preexisting trust-based friendship was already established before hitting our mid-30s.
You guys get more and more silly with every post. A recluse who's not comfortable talking to others? LMAO. Watch the guys youtube channel (LAHWF), he's a prankster who goes up to random people and says the most stupid shit one can think of. Asking a girl for a number like that would be a cakewalk for him.

You think an introvert who's not comfortable talking to other people would do shit like this? LMAO

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

johny_quest wrote:You guys get more and more silly with every post. A recluse who's not comfortable talking to others? LMAO. Watch the guys youtube channel (LAHWF), he's a prankster who goes up to random people and says the most stupid shit one can think of. Asking a girl for a number like that would be a cakewalk for him.

You think an introvert who's not comfortable talking to other people would do shit like this? LMAO
The whole thing is an act.

AB discussion thread

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This is nonsense. The guys in the videos are young/tall/attractive, or at least above average, and the girls act accordingly. There's no point in this whole discussion.
How stupid, of course they can say "hey, you can pick up", as if they had a special talent or something.

That's the part that annoys me the most, those that in order to have an ego trip, pretend to have some especial talent, while withholding or downplaying their looks. The worst is how they have the gall to imply the less fortunate dudes have some kind of flawed character. Infuriating.

Yeah Johnny, show your picture, we'll assess your odds.
Enticer, stfu

Bonus:
Assuming this is all for real, watch how this b!tch says it's "cool" how he killed somebody. What happened to "creep"?? LMAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0664dB11Wys#t=146

Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't say b!tch, she really seems a nice well-mannered girl, but this is besides the point here.
Last edited by droid on May 18th, 2014, 11:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

droid wrote:This is nonsense, the guys in the videos are tall/attractive, or at least above average, and the girls act accordingly. There's no point in this whole discussion.
How stupid, of course they can say "hey, you can pick up", as if they had a special talent or something.

That's the part that annoys me the most, those that in order to have an ego trip, pretend to have some especial talent, while withholding or downplaying their looks. The worst is how they have the gall to imply the less fortunate dudes have some kind of flawed character. Infuriating.

Yeah Johnny, show your picture, we'll assess your odds.
Enticer, stfu
Haven't you guys ever seen simple pickup? 3 nerds in America who used to spend all their time playing video games, changed their ways and became pickup artists. They're not bad boys or alphas, they are just average guys who learned how to approach women. Even nerds can do it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You're basing all your stuff on media content Johnny.
You have no experience on the ground here in the states from what I've read. That kind of disqualifies your opinion.

Of course, everyone can improve themselves to maximize their results, I've always said it. However what you don't see is the actual market conditions over here Johnny; You have tons of decent looking guys, while the women are mediocre at best. Yeah I work out, shave and put my nice pants and shirts and get compliments from hot single moms etc, But in general I get literally pushed out by swarms of 6'3" dudes, many of them dateless themselves.
You have to be here to know this.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:You're basing all your stuff on media content Johnny.
You have no experience on the ground here in the states from what I've read. That kind of disqualifies your opinion.

Of course, everyone can improve themselves to maximize their results, I've always said it. However what you don't see is the actual market conditions over here Johnny; You have tons of decent looking guys, while the women are mediocre at best. Yeah I work out, shave and put my nice pant and shirts and get compliments from hot single moms etc, But in general I get literally pushed out by the swarms of 6'3" dudes, many of them dateless themselves.
I concur. And what a lot of ppl don't understand, is that a woman gets turned on, if the guy already has a GF. In other words, many AWs are homewreakers in disguise.

Trust me on this one. Ever since Mel and I have been together, women have been trying to get me to date 'em, as if somehow, that validates them over Mel.

Well, as you can guess, they're frustrated, as Mel and I are very close and hard to break. Realize, Mel's a lesbian and understands women. Thus, she's not all that impressed by AWs and their juvenile games. A lesbian has decided to ditch women, to have a relationship with a guy. If that's not telling, then I don't know what is.

AB discussion thread

ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

S_Parc wrote:I concur. And what a lot of ppl don't understand, is that a woman gets turned on, if the guy already has a GF. In other words, many AWs are homewreakers in disguise.

Trust me on this one. Ever since Mel and I have been together, women have been trying to get me to date 'em, as if somehow, that validates them over Mel.

Well, as you can guess, they're frustrated, as Mel and I are very close and hard to break. Realize, Mel's a lesbian and understands women. Thus, she's not all that impressed by AWs and their juvenile games. A lesbian has decided to ditch women, to have a relationship with a guy. If that's not telling, then I don't know what is.
QFT.

Five years ago, I went out to a bar with a couple of chicks who lived in my apartment complex. We were part of a group of 6-8 people, pretty even mix of guys and gals, who lived at the complex and hung out with each other to drink and shoot the shit.

Anyway, I'd been to this bar before, alone, and had been treated like I was invisible by all the other people there. But this time, sitting with the two girls - one of whom was a lesbian, BTW, swear to god! - I got second looks and smiles from no fewer than a half-dozen women in the hour that we were there. All of a sudden, I was "worth noticing".

Women are like money. It takes money to make money; likewise, if you want to attract women, have one or more beside you.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

NTM - you showed value and safety. This is key....

Without sitting and talking face with some of you to ready our body language, quirks and demeanor, I cant say why you may fail with women in the US or abroad. Do i go out all the time and get looks and women? Nope....but most times I do. Looks and ethnicity can have something to do with it depending on where in the US you are. I asked 4 women last night about Asian men. All said they arent attracted to them as in so many cases, they are short and seem insecure. In other countries and cultures, that same man may fit in better and do great. This is no slight against asian men. I met two guys from the Sudan...tall skinny and black as black can be with a weird accent. They had a hard time dating here.

I have done extensive polls on the ground and via internet dating and relationship forums. Over 1000 women. I asked this simple question:

What 3 traits should a man have in order for you to be attracted to him. The overwhelming response, again, on a worldwide level was:

1. Confidence
2. Intelligence
3. Sense of Humor

The core values for attraction are the same all around the world guys. The LEVEL of which these 3 traits needs to be from one cultural and country to the next varies. A badboy in the US may be seen as a scumbag in some other country and the dork in the US, a stud muffin a superstar in another. But the core attraction as mentioned above, its primal and in their DNA...
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

droid wrote: and get compliments from hot single moms etc, But in general I get literally pushed out by swarms of 6'3" dudes, many of them dateless themselves.

Well put. Such is my experience too. And how true it is that many tall good looking guys are also rather dateless in America. Being tall and good looking doesn't guarantee a guy anything in the states.