Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

jomboo <<<<cell phone spammer is back
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

***JP*** wrote:jomboo <<<<cell phone spammer is back
I just banned him and deleted the posts of that clown.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

louizite <<<< spammer
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10106

viewtopic.php?t=23258

spammer, made several threads already just now...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I 2nd what Yohan cites

Don't forget "user" justgadgets2
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just banned and deleted the posts of pcustomer. He was spamming the forum with advertisements.

Winston here is the link for his profile:

profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10147
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just banned and deleted the post of markteddy. He was spamming the forum with advertisements for smart phones.

Winston, here is the link for his profile, so you can delete his profile.

profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10150

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

There seems to be a bunch of spam for Lifedatingclub. I will ban all users associated with this and delete their posts tomorrow if no one objects.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:There seems to be a bunch of spam for Lifedatingclub. I will ban all users associated with this and delete their posts tomorrow if no one objects.
Sure. Go ahead. I hate it when group spammers come and post in each other's threads.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post by Winston »

Attention everyone:

New feature to report spammers:

In this new forum, to report a spammer, you can now simply click the exclamation mark button in the top right corner of the spammer's post, to report the spammer and send the post into the moderation queue. You no longer have to post their username in this thread anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note:

If you receive spam via PM, you can report the PM by clicking on the exclamation mark button in the top right corner of the PM you receive.

To moderators:

If you see a red exclamation mark next to a topic title in a forum list, it means that someone has reported a post in that thread. Click on the red exclamation mark to view the report. From there, you can close it or issue a warning to the offending poster by clicking on his/her username.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rebecca1234 was banned a couple of weeks ago and I just banned Jewelry today.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Rebecca1234 was banned a couple of weeks ago and I just banned Jewelry today.
Rebecca's posts contained no links, just a bunch of general info and opinions. What was that poster's objective? I don't get it. What was the poster trying to promote exactly? I don't see spam in his/her posts, just a bunch of brief comments with not much purpose.