Steve Hoca- Forced to shut down his site due to political in

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I know people with way more politically incorrect shit on their site than what Steve has and they are still up and running. I think his boss is bullshitting,. I'm just going to say it and don't care who disagrees. They want him to do it "voluntarily" of course. But he doesn't have to.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Jonny Law wrote:Jonny Law says: If you are intimated and are so afraid of losing your job then you are a SLAVE. .
I've never heard of Steve. There was a brief period where I tried to get MGTOW's to put their face on their message. They could be anyone or married to a westerenized female. Makes it difficult to support anyone who wont' step out in front of their message if they could just be trying to capitalize on an under served & marginalized group to support (or impress) some materialistic cunt.