Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

We believe in Winston, even though some of his critics will never believe in him.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Winston wrote:The article about me has been updated and reorganized to flow better. Here is the new intro to it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-Wu ... hments.htm

10 Unique and Outstanding Things about Winston Wu:
The most Atypical and Freethinking Asian you will probably ever meet

"You're probably the most atypical Asian male I've ever met."
- Peter, an old Scottish traveler who's been to nearly 100 countries

“Despite all the flak you get you are certainly an interesting character and probably the most famous (or infamous) self-made asian on the internet� – Rob, USA

Most people do not think outside the box. Those that do tend to be White males. Sometimes they are White females or Black. But it is an extreme rarity to find an Asian who can think independently outside the box, so rare in fact that most never even meet one. Winston Wu is one such rarity and anomaly.

Generally, most Asians are followers, narrow-minded, conformists, submissive to authority, devoid of independent thought, highly materialistic and limited to understanding only practical concepts. They follow the pack, cannot think for themselves, possess poor communication skills, thrive in safe routines, and live only to make a living and raise a family. This is an obvious and accurate but politically incorrect assessment of Asians in general that few dare make.

However, anyone who meets Winston Wu will experience an Asian of a different breed and dimension. Wu is a Taiwanese American eclectic, writer, intellectual, traveler, romancer, freethinker, freespirit, philosopher, critical thinker, truth seeker, and leader of several movements. Unlike most Asians purely focused on the practical, he is interested in intellectual, social and existential matters. And unlike narrow Asian conformists, he is a master in critical thinking and debunking BS, as he sees through propaganda and brainwashing.

Wu emerged from an oppressive and hellish childhood to a liberated and transcendent state of mind full of insight and free of mass control. As such, he serves as an inspiration and guidance to others. Some consider him a hero and inspiration while others see him as a dysfunctional loser. Either way, there is no denying that he is one of the most freethinking, unique and one-of-a-kind Asians in the world.

Now you may have heard the phrase, “You are unique, just like everyone else�, which basically means that there are no two people exactly alike in every way – no two people’s DNA or fingerprints are identical. But that’s NOT the kind of uniqueness we are talking about here. We are talking about unique accomplishments and attributes that very few in the world can lay claim to, Asian or non-Asian.

Below is a description of his uncommon accomplishments and attributes that very few can lay claim to. After reading them, you may realize that Winston Wu could very well be the most Unique and Freethinking (as well as Intellectual) Asian you will ever meet! First, here is a summary of them.

1) All his views, thoughts and writings are "outside the box", insightful and intellectual. He is an expert in debunking lies, brainwashing and propaganda, evidenced by his writings.
2) In the areas of Travel, Culture and Intellect, he is above the crowd. He has been to 12 countries and speaks 4 languages.
3) He can beat computers in Chess and Scrabble at high levels.
4) Those who have been to 100 countries have called him “the most atypical Asian male I’ve ever met�.
5) His fans have called him a "Hero, Inspiration and Legend". Very few are called such things.
6) He has done things (of a serious nature) that no one had done before – started two websites and movements that are the first of their kind, was the first to write a major Treatise on PseudoSkepticism, and the first to write a groundbreaking Ebook on why Dating, Relationships and Mental Health are better outside America, which has changed lives and inspired many.
7) Brilliant in debate and critical thinking, and well read in religion/philosophy, he has written great treatises debunking major arguments of Media PseudoSkeptics and Christian Apologists.
8) His work has received endorsements and praises by prominent published figures in their fields. Some have hailed his work as “the BEST� of its kind.
9) He has been interviewed on radio shows and featured in magazines for his noteworthy works.
10) He has dated many beautiful women outside of his race and league by living “outside the box�.

These claims are evidenced, verified and validated with examples, links and quotes here: http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-Wu ... hments.htm
But every society has always been composed of majority lemmings, a small minority of independent thinkers and a small minority of psychopaths. In fact that's how it should be naturally, a society can not tolerate too many independent minded thinkers, otherwise the members in that society would never come to an agreement, or would never work together to solve a common problem because everyone would be running off in a separate direction with his independent thought. A society can not also tolerate too many psychopaths.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

I like you winston and have been lurking your forum and site for a while, but I think you overplay your uniqueness. You act more asian than you realize. I have an example here for you:

hmmmm where have I seen this style of self aggrandizement before?

That being said, I give you props, I like this movement/forum/website that you've set up and I agree with most of what you say.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well Rock, Jester and I were talking on the phone, and we all agree that at least I'm the most freethinking Asian since Bruce Lee, if not of all time. That much is probable. Jester and Rock could not think of any other Asian who is so out of the box, deep and philosophical on so many multiple subjects. So they admitted that I'm most likely the most freethinking Asian since Bruce Lee at least, if not of all time.

In fact, if you Google "Winston Wu" you will see a Google profile on the right that says that Winston Wu is "Considered the most freethinking Asian of all time". Try it and you'll see. :)
Last edited by Winston on August 7th, 2014, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:Well Rock, Jester and I were talking on the phone, and we all agree that at least I'm the most freethinking Asian since Bruce Lee, if not of all time. That much is probable. Jester and Rock could not think of any other Asian who is so out of the box, deep and philosophical on so many multiple subjects. So they admitted that I'm most likely the most freethinking Asian since Bruce Lee at least, if not of all time.

In fact, if you Google "Winston Wu" you will see a Google profile on the right that says that Winston Wu is "Considered the most freethinking Asian of all time". Try it and you'll see. :)
haha I love your sense of humor
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:I like you winston and have been lurking your forum and site for a while, but I think you overplay your uniqueness. You act more asian than you realize. I have an example here for you:

hmmmm where have I seen this style of self aggrandizement before?

That being said, I give you props, I like this movement/forum/website that you've set up and I agree with most of what you say.
This is hilarious. The scary thing is, some of these guys totally believe their own assertions about themselves.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my Google Plus profile. Is it too self-aggrandizing? lol. Or just right?

https://plus.google.com/+WinstonWu888/about

I changed my tagline to:

"Considered by fans to be the most freethinking Asian since Bruce Lee, and arguably of all-time as well. See here for quotes: http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes-Abo ... ton-Wu.htm "

What do you think? lol. Rock said that I should use a famous celebrity name to compare myself to. And since Bruce Lee was the last truly freethinking, philosophical, out of the box Asian thinker, I used him as a reference point. When Rock and Jester talked on the phone at my house, they both agreed that they could not think of any Asian who was so out of the box in many areas like I am. So they agreed with this title. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:
I like you winston and have been lurking your forum and site for a while
Welcome to HA.

Nice handle, btw.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Well Rock, Jester and I were talking on the phone...So they admitted that I'm most likely the most freethinking Asian since Bruce Lee
Yup.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:
I like you winston and have been lurking your forum and site for a while
Welcome to HA.

Nice handle, btw.
thanks bro :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey all,
Check out my introduction and self-description on my Google Plus About Me page. Is it too self-aggrandizing or pompous? lol

https://plus.google.com/+WinstonWu888/about

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Post by jamesbond »

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most free thinking Asian of them all? :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Everybody loves Winston! :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Even Albert Einstein thinks Winston is a smart free thinking Asian! :D