The Truth About Female Attraction

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:It's been said that attraction is not a choice and yet women appear to know very precisely about what kind of men they are going to be receptive and attracted to as in a specific height, wealth, looks etc. without giving a thought about virtues or anything else.
Now you are telling me that the reason some men can't find a date comes down to "a smell" ?
This person would agree with you ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Pheromone_Myth

But as a wannabe scientist myself, I'd like to see more studies.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

If what this thread's author claims were true then every men in the gyms would have women throw themselves at them, but time and time again we see women throwing themselves at the top-tier rich men. Probably the "scent theory" works only in the animal kingdom were female animals are more simple-minded, modest and would truly go for the males who have higher testosterone level.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
I don't think it's healthy to take a cold shower that will cause you pain for a few seconds. Extreme cold water is not good for your body. It's also hard to get under cold running water. Why not suggest that people take lukewarm showers instead? Balance is the key to health.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Balance is the key to health.
Your right Winston, balance is the key to health. Dancing is a good way to get healthy. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The scent of...money.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.