Hartsfield Jackson Int'l Airport in the Gay T.L. sucks.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hartsfield Jackson Int'l Airport in the Gay T.L. sucks.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So I'm on a layover waiting to go to the Dominican Republic for a second time in four weeks.
I'm so glad I don't reside in Atlanta anymore; it's been 12 yrs. since I have resided here.

I'm sitting at a table pulling an all-nighter waiting on the first flight departure to DR in the morning
The janitor smells musty as all-get-out every time he walks by, and he's the one responsible to keep the tables and floor clean.
He's doing a very base job when it comes to performance.

The bathrooms have toilet paper covering seats; the person couldn't even swipe the toilet paperseat into the toilet after they were
done using it for themselves so I had to piss through it just to use the toilet. I hate using public urinals as the vitamins, STDs, and whatever-else stench one
would smell by rising up in my nose (whether there's another persons urine present or not in the urinal); I'm not interested.

The next f.ucking table over, there are these Dominican men speaking gua-gua/motoconcho Dominican Spanish next to me.
They run their mouths like bitches. You'd think Jay-Z got back with Jaz-O and that they were rapping audio-dub
on Hawaiian Sophie Reunion Tour 2014 in 100 mph Spanish or something. #Annoying

Lights Flashing like Kanye: "May I have your attention please. An emergency in the building has been reported. While this is being verified...." is on per recurrence over the PA system. #ForF.ucksSake the indoor-apparatus construction buggies making that Wideload-gear-motion-in-reverse noise ALL f***ing NIGHT beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Ghetto-a.ss airport I tell you!!

Even on the flight from DFW to ATL airport, there were nothing but one Black steward and two Black stewardesses traversing up and down the plane aisle.
I was in First Class so I got a 3-course dinner so that was splendid, but the Black steward whom was assigned to First Class was Atlanta/ATLien typical: effeminate,
baldhead, walked with his a.ss tight (no ad-nauseum about me looking at his a.ss either; that's not up for dicussion to the a.ssclowns; you know who you are).

He always had spoken me with this pro-Black demeanor (I wish Black people would stop approaching me in order to befriend me per diem; it's annoying. I never make eye contact so why do they insist on trying to build idle rapport with me????). Is it me or Black Americans are the most racist and race-conscious people in the U.S. of Gay???!?
They just reach to converse with someone whom they think is of the same race as they. Just reaching and straining for attention. Sad.

See at least when I was Brasil, when they do that to me, it doesn't bother me as much because I have all shades of people reaching to converse with me - English and Porto - and feminism is almost nil there; how cool is that?

I look more like Al B. Sure!'s son (his youngest one, Quincy Brown, the one raised by Sean "Puffy" Combs (or "Diddy" I hate that moniker)), but yet you'd think I'm Marcus Garvey or Michael Ealy or something based on how Black Americans cannot keep me out of their mouths upon passing.

So reverting to the Black steward, everytime he asked me if I would want dinner or snacks (on the house beause it's First Class), he always called me "man". I tried speaking to him with eloquence, proper grammar, and etiquette; he would never respond. This is why I associate alone. I cannot be bothered by such mental mitigation.

ON the contrary, he was all "Yes, sir" and "No problem, sir" with White people sitting in First Class behind me. Seriously?! However, there is this Eastern European-looking guy next to me in the aisle First-Class seat, and we are the same very-light complexion, and he never called him "man". I even called the Black steward "sir", but of no avail, can he rendering like-willed respect.

So when I get off of the plane, coming through the "No return" auto-revolving doors that lead right to Domestic-flight baggage claim, I walk out, young Black women seemingly in their 20s wearing weave just chuckling and avoiding eye contact with a smirk on their face. Immature, stupid s.hit.

After my baggage comes off the conveyor baggage-claim belt, I claim it and walk, and now this one old Black granny was staring at me. I bet she liked how attractive I am and if I'm mixed or not.

I cannot wait until I absolve myself from the U.S. of Gay once and for all.

Postscript: I cannot stand Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Moronic is an understatement for these cretins!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Good Lord! As a fellow black man, I cant deal with these negroes either.....Especially at the airport in ATL nonetheless....They (black women especially, I find the men a little more tolerable) usually have the worst customer service skills of all time....If im on a line at the store, airport, bank or whatever, I make sure to go to the Indian girl, the Latina or the white woman before I go to the Hair Hat always....I avoid eye contact with black women at all times, becase at the end of the day they dont give a f**k about you.....its unfortunate but its true...

Fellow brotha david carroll on youtube speaks on this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLAEvGd ... 7kuHjlBzZA
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

The wrote:Good Lord! As a fellow black man, I cant deal with these negroes either.....Especially at the airport in ATL nonetheless....They (black women especially, I find the men a little more tolerable) usually have the worst customer service skills of all time....If im on a line at the store, airport, bank or whatever, I make sure to go to the Indian girl, the Latina or the white woman before I go to the Hair Hat always....I avoid eye contact with black women at all times, becase at the end of the day they dont give a f**k about you.....its unfortunate but its true...

This problem is way bigger than just Atlanta... it is like a cultural behavior that is present in the majority of black women all across the USSA. The white man knows that she is perfectly suited to be the buffer between themselves and the customers the don't respect anyways... they really don't care about customer service, they just want your money. Black women will do a great job of extracting the most money and providing the minimum amount of service.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rocky Top wrote:
The wrote:Good Lord! As a fellow black man, I cant deal with these negroes either.....Especially at the airport in ATL nonetheless....They (black women especially, I find the men a little more tolerable) usually have the worst customer service skills of all time....If im on a line at the store, airport, bank or whatever, I make sure to go to the Indian girl, the Latina or the white woman before I go to the Hair Hat always....I avoid eye contact with black women at all times, becase at the end of the day they dont give a f**k about you.....its unfortunate but its true...

This problem is way bigger than just Atlanta... it is like a cultural behavior that is present in the majority of black women all across the USSA. The white man knows that she is perfectly suited to be the buffer between themselves and the customers the don't respect anyways... they really don't care about customer service, they just want your money. Black women will do a great job of extracting the most money and providing the minimum amount of service.
This is why I always ask to speak to CSR whom speaks español. Only one time I got s.hitty service from a Latino via CSR; that's because he didnt' send me another iPad in the mail in order to replace the one I have, but the one I have seemingly is working right for the longest time.

But one time (actually last week) before going to the Dominican Republic, I had ordered online delivery from a wings place, a fat Black and sassy Hattie-McDaniels look-a-like was devoid of eye contact, brought my food late, and didn't say "sorry" for bringing the food late. Mind you I am currently residing in Birmingham, Ala. So she had the nerve to ask for my credit card so she can imprint the last four digits for proof of purchase.

When I accidentally torn the two receipts separate (the merchant and customer ones) then she exhorted that I wasn't suppose to do that like I was a child.a So I signed both and put NO TIP on both so that she saw that.

I slammed the door after she gave me the credit card back and she murmured something underneath her breath as I was slamming it.

Then I called up the store, and a guy answered and I went off on saying how dark, fat, sassy, and Miss Thang she was while I said she had an attitude with bringing my order late, the muthaf.ucka said, "Don't talk about my wife like that. You ain't gonna be speaking like that to her now!"

I exhorted, "Thi.s s.hit is not about her personally; it's about her professionalism"

The reject replied that SAME THING AGAIN!!!

Then I said that I'll report both of them to corporate, then he said, "Go right ahead den"

I said, "As.shole", and then I'd hung up.

I didn't rreport them because they probably need their jobs badly so I just won't order from there anymore.