Sandman just made a video about Winston and Happier Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sandman just made a video about Winston and Happier Abroad

Post by jamesbond »

Guys, check out this video that Sandman just made about Winston and his website Happier Abroad.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It looks like he followed up on my suggestion. But it's clear from his video that he is speaking from speculation, not experience. And he holds many false myths about foreign women and about happier abroad that are not even true. He obviously did not really read my site.

I'll PM him and try to educate him and clear up his misunderstandings.

You guys should post in his comments section to help clear up his misunderstandings about us.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just posted this on the video's comments section and also PMed it to Sandman too. Hope he will listen to reason and facts.
Hi Sandman, this is Winston Wu. Thanks for doing the video about me. I will be glad to send you a donation. But first, you really need to clear up your BIG MISUNDERSTANDINGS about me and my movement and about foreign women too. You obviously did not read my site properly. A few important points:

First, I am not selling anything directly. I have ads on my sites from sponsors and affiliate programs because I get a lot of traffic on my site. So yes I run ads but my site to monetize it, as any smart person would, but all the content on my site is FREE. I do not sell anything directly other than a $15 ebook, which I say is OPTIONAL, not a necessity. So you can't compare me with Tom Vu. I do not make bullshit promises and I do not ask for anything from people. You made a big mistake there. Check my site again and you will see.

I am not greedy at all and am not even materialistic. Read my biography and you will see that I'm a spiritual truth seeker at heart who cares more about philosophy and abstract matters than about practical things. It is not in my nature to lie or deceive. I have many character references from third parties that you can verify too.

Second, you don't understand what my movement is about. It's not just about dating foreign women. It's about leaving America and MOVING OVERSEAS for a better and saner life in terms of social connection, authentic people, better mental health, lower cost of living, and physical health benefits too. Please listen to my new 40min audio program called "5 Benefits of Leaving America for a Better Life Overseas" at this link: http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/5 ... erseas.mp3
If you listen to it, you will get a better understanding of what I'm about. So please listen to it.

Third, you are speaking only from speculation and media propaganda about foreign women only wanting money and a green card. I can tell you are not experienced with foreign women or living abroad. Your speculation does NOT equal truth. And your readers seem to take what you say on faith, not evidence.

I lived in Russia a year and I can tell you that 95 percent of women there DO NOT want to move to America. They either want to stay in Russia or move to Europe. The US is too far away from their families. They told me that directly. See my article "12 Reasons Why Russian Women Are Not Desperate To Leave Their Country". It covers many logical points that debunk the myth that you hold:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Reasons_Russian_Women.htm

You are right that many Russian women are gold diggers and users. That's why you have to go to small towns and villages there to find good women still. Or to FSU republics like Kazakhstan and Krygyzstan and Uzbekistan. Russia is not the only country abroad. There are many others. You did not address dating abroad in SE Asia, China, Europe, and Latin America.

In your video, you did NOT address the fact that there are many successful marriages and relationships between foreign women and western men. And you did NOT address the fact that expat single men who date overseas say it is 1000x better and they would NEVER want to date American women again. You failed to take those into account.

Most foreign women are not gold diggers. They are just looking for a good man. And even if they are not desperate and are middle class, they are still more authentic and down to earth than American girls are. Even English girls are more down to earth and easier to talk to. In Russia, yes some girls did try to scam me, but most did not. Most were just friendly and social to me. And when I asked them out, they were happy about it. Getting dates overseas is the most natural thing. It doesn't feel creepy or like a transgression like in America. Male-Female interactions overseas are much more smooth and natural.

The IMPORTANT point is this: Yes there are gold digging foreign women, scammers, and users. Yes. But most of them are not like that. They are decent authentic women who are social and like men. The significance of this is that overseas, us men have CHOICES! We can choose to date gold diggers, prostitutes, or good wholesome women. They are all available to us. Thus a man has CHOICES abroad. He can go out and meet women and get dates whenever he wants to. He is not forced to endure sexual starvation and loneliness like in America. He is not forced to live TFL (true forced loneliness) against his will. He can go out and GET DATES if he wants to. He can go out and meet women, approach women and start conversations with women. Thus, overseas a man has FREEDOM and CHOICES in the dating scene.

In Europe, for example, people don't use dating sites to meet women. Why do you think that is? Because they can go out and meet women, who are happy to meet them. Women enjoy meeting men in Europe. They don't have that paranoid uptight shield that they do in the US where they think every stranger is a creep. Go to Europe and talk to women and socialize with them and you will see what I mean.

But you can't do that in America because women don't talk to strangers, are very guarded against men, and are very picky as well. Try approaching them in public and you will see. They are not open or social with men, and it feels creepy to try to hit on or pick up a girl. It's simply unwelcome. Flirtation is a taboo.

America is all about business and consumerism. The American environment is not conducive to developing good social relationships with others. That's what you miss about poorer countries: They do not focus on consumerism, but on developing social relations with other people. That's why people are more friendly, open, authentic and wild overseas. Go to Cuba or Mexico or Latin America and you will experience this. It's obvious you have no experience outside the US matrix.

Please read my essay here about why there's no real singles scene in America, only Abroad, and why dating overseas is the only logical and effective solution.
viewtopic.php?t=22499

Finally, look a this video clip of three girls at McDonalds in Russia flirting with me and asking me to come sit at their table. I swear that none of it was staged. Watch the clip and you will see that something like this could NEVER happen in America. Notice how enthusiastic and cheerful they are about meeting a male stranger. That would NEVER happen in America.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTKdlIQs2M

Last but not least, they say a picture says a thousand words. So take a look at these photos of me in Russia, outside the USA matrix. Notice how happy and vibrant I look -- when I can get dates everywhere and everyday, when I'm in the game, when girls give me attention, and when I can be myself around them. These pictures are priceless and speak volumes, far beyond what any words could:

viewtopic.php?t=22483
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Even if some girls used me, at least I was always "in the game" so it was worth the risk. I could wake up everyday KNOWING that I could go out and meet girls and get dates if I wanted. That does more for a man's ego and self-esteem than you can imagine.

Sure a man can get used by women abroad. Risk is part of life. But the benefits and rewards are well worth the risk, and that's what naysayers like you don't understand or take into account.

One more thing. You mentioned that there are rumors that I had two American girlfriends before. Well no need to speculate. All my past relationships are documented and listed on my biography page, which you can see here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm

My life is an open book and transparent. I reveal all including my faults and weaknesses. That's what makes me credible. I'm not afraid to admit my shortcomings and I do not brag or BS like most dysfunctional western guys do. Ask the guys on my forum about that.

Anyhow, I could make a lot more points, but that's it for now. Please evaluate the data I've given you above, and make a new video that takes it all into account, so that you do not have any more misconceptions about me and my movement. Then I will be glad to send you a donation, if you give me the PayPal link to do so.

But I want you to clear up your misconceptions about me first. Please also listen to my 40min audio recording I sent you the link to above. It gives you a good overview of what we are about, and you will see that you misunderstood us completely.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I agree, let's send Mr. Wu to the MOON!
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Wow. The video was just posted today, and already the commentary is going on forever.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

I agree with Sandman

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Who wants to live in the 3rd world dump that is the Philippines? I have spent years chatting with Filipinas, had relationships, and have been there 3 times. Yes, Filipinas are interested in status and money just like American women. I've seen guys cleaned out in USA from these women. You can't bring them back home. All you can do is visit and leave
FrancisUser
Freshman Poster

Re: I agree with Sandman

Post by FrancisUser »

Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:Who wants to live in the 3rd world dump that is the Philippines? I have spent years chatting with Filipinas, had relationships, and have been there 3 times. Yes, Filipinas are interested in status and money just like American women. I've seen guys cleaned out in USA from these women. You can't bring them back home. All you can do is visit and leave
I agree with only the idea of not bringing foreign women into countries such as USA and Canada. I disagree with the statement that every foreign
woman is the typical materialistic and shallow USA/Canadian woman. Canadian women are exactly the same as their American counterparts.
They all need money, money and even more money and don’t care about anything else.

Toronto only accounts for around 15% of Canada's total population, but the city is a mirror to shallow, materialistic women of upper class cities like Washington, D.C.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Firstly I have met lots of Canadian women and they are not materialistic as you believe they are Francis, what is your sampling? I've had attractive Canadian women invite me to their country to spend time with them, yes THAT kind of time. My sh*t wasn't together so I never made it up there until I started driving trucks for JB Hunt.

Secondly this is not the first time I have seen a Sandman video, another one of these no-face men who like to comment on YouTube. The saying goes, put your money where your mouth is, we can't see your mouth, so why should we take his view at face value?

He is very anti-Slavic woman, because he is Slavic himself. While I will agree with him that some Slavic women particularly Russian women can be materialistic, it's only possible because Western men believe showing them the money will open their legs. The fact that lots of Slavic women will offer themselves up to Western men for fair sum of money, IE part-timers proves his point. That said, blanket statements never work very well.

I know plenty of men married to Russian and Ukrainian women all with children, some married more than a decade and no sign of divorce with very happy husbands.

Mark as been saying this, I have been saying this. If you're in a Western mindset looking for women you'll end up with a Westernized woman, you might as well stay home.

I am not sure if Winston expected to be used as cannon fodder or not, but he doesn't need doubting Thomas' who offers up no solutions himself to be critical of your website.

Do your own thing Winston and for CS do something more than making post on your own forum and asking others for their opinions on this so-called movement which there isn't one.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

There are some good Filipinas just like there are some good American women. I believe there are many more good Filipinas, but I think bringing them back to the USA or Canada is very dangerous. Sandman is right about them dumping your ass in many cases. If it's so great there, why has Winston been in the USA for so long this time? I have listen to every Sandman video and he is spot on about most of his subjects. MGTOW makes a lot of sense.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I agree with Sandman

Post by Winston »

Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:Who wants to live in the 3rd world dump that is the Philippines? I have spent years chatting with Filipinas, had relationships, and have been there 3 times. Yes, Filipinas are interested in status and money just like American women. I've seen guys cleaned out in USA from these women. You can't bring them back home. All you can do is visit and leave
First, there are modernized places in the Philippines like Makati. Second, your choices are not only USA or Philippines. There are 200 other countries. You can choose the middle ground. For example, Eastern Europe is clean, modern, artistic and cultured, not a third world dump. And its women are friendly, social, feminine and sweet.

Why do you guys always repeat the same lame stuff over and over again? This has been addressed long ago. Stop thinking that there are only two choices here. There are many more.

Sandman is illogical. He is making statements about Russian women and Russian relationships with zero experience or qualifications. Thus he is not spot on. He is just looking for excuses to hate women everywhere. He also made false statements about me and this movement, which he did not properly research.

He also sounds very negative and jaded. Not objective or neutral. And he made many blanket statements and overgeneralizations.

Btw, Canadian women do not use men for money. They are independent liberals who do not need men and do not like being hit on and expect men to mind their own business and suppress their desires.

Some of you guys are seriously warped and wrong.
Last edited by Winston on May 25th, 2014, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I gather that Sandman has absolutely zero interest in women. For him, they are all annoying creatures who talk too much and like to shop. Well, yes, talking and shopping are a part of the package. I don't see any point in trying to change an asexual's mind. If he doesn't like women, he doesn't like women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pandabear wrote:I gather that Sandman has absolutely zero interest in women. For him, they are all annoying creatures who talk too much and like to shop. Well, yes, talking and shopping are a part of the package. I don't see any point in trying to change an asexual's mind. If he doesn't like women, he doesn't like women.
Sandman mentioned in one of his videos that he had a girlfriend for 10 years and I believe another one for 5 years. Now he says he wants nothing to do with women and is "going his own way."

In some of his videos, he mentions all the pitfalls of getting involved with women (unplanned pregnancy, false rape charges, false domestic abuse charges) and encourages men to "go their own way" and have nothing to do with women. Sandman also believes foreign women are just as bad as American women. :shock:

I could never just give up women "cold turkey" like the MGTOW crowd does. These guys have sworn off women completely and don't date women or have sex with women. Some of these guys have vowed to never even speak to a woman ever again! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Wow, did you guys read the comments on that video, they are scathing. They rip into the idea that foreign women are better than American women.

I only saw two or three positive comments regarding foreign women, the rest were negative comments. I guess those guys don't like the idea of getting involved with foreign women or Winston idea of being "happier abroad."

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Well, more selection for the rest of us, then. :wink:

If Winston's videos, pictures and writings didn't persuade him and his crowd, then I don't think that anything ever will.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Maybe Winston could ask The Amazing Atheist to do a youtube review. The Amazing Atheist is constantly doing battle with Feminists. I don't think that he has considered venturing abroad, but might be open to the idea. The Amazing Atheist has lots of subscribers.