The feminist education in Canada corrupts women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FrancisUser
Freshman Poster

The feminist education in Canada corrupts women

Post by FrancisUser »

Having lived here for quite some time the majority of what’s being said about Toronto being a stuck-up city is true.

The women live in this realm that’s unacceptable, immoral, unrealistic, and unattainable.

Its sad but they will ultimately face reality by the time its too late when they "hit the wall" starting from their 30s.

They believe the white knight in shining armour and a 500,000$ bank account will come and take them and they will have a magical life after that.

The cause of arrogant Toronto women derived from the pro-feminist colleges in Canada.

Anyone who dares to be a personality, to differ from the crowd, to be NOT politically correct, to have own views and visions, to dare to stand up and be counted and to lead by example is immediately labeled a “LOSERâ€￾ and will never be accepted by the mainstream society be it in dating, education, employment or politics. Anyone who holds anti-feminist views will be conflated to oppressors and instigators of domestic violence.

I’m considering leaving the city to find a wife elsewhere, because even if I were to marry a foreign woman and live in Canada, in less than six months, she will be fed a heap of anti-male education, literature, media and entertainment.

It was a soul crushing place, and many men in Toronto are in the same boat. However, most Toronto men affected by feminism and cultural Marxism are afraid to voice their concerns as it was mentioned before, "losers" don't get allowed in Canadian society and keeping a job is already difficult.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

In contrast to let's say Boston and NYC, P4P is legal up in Toronto, and thus, already changes the dynamics.

During the times I was up in Toronto, the guys were shocked when I'd told 'em them that there were very few strip clubs in the Boston area, and the ones which were there, did not allow any touching.

Sure, the Anglo-Canadian women are b*tches but I don't see how that's any different from down here.

At least there's a possibility of a massage parlour gal, offering some more up there, w/o the the Canadian Mounties descending upon them, as if they'd committed a crime against humanity. This does not exist in the USA. There are non-stop sting operations against all P4P activities in the US.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The months we spent in Canada showed me that Canadian women are as bad, if not worse, then American women. It is no wonder that marriage and birth rates in Canada are plummeting.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Not only do I find American/Canadian/Anglo women not so attractive in terms of looks, this site has led me to observe their messed up personalities as well. They may seem all nice when communicating with you on a very casual level, but once it gets deeper 95% of them turn out to have all sorts of issues. Unfortunately as I have said before this Anglo-Female disease is spreading across the world and it will only be a matter of time before it gains hold on most of it. I guess we shall retreat to 2nd and 3rd tier cities / towns by then?

An Anglo-Canadian girl in my class has a Hungarian boyfriend (she's 18, he's 16) and she keeps complaining about how she feels unwanted by him. I'd give her a 3 or 4 in looks+lots of insecurity+bad breath+smelly body sometimes. Even for a puppy romance the European guy has so many more options with women from his country and so many other places. She uses me as an emotional garbage dump but deep down inside I can't really sympathize with her because I know that she is very immature. One time she told me she's a fan of the Korean pop group EXO, that "I would f**k and get laid with those friggin sexy 19 and 20 year olds." LOL?

Apparently this girl's heritage is from several European countries including the Ukraine. She once said "I'm Europe all in one." I thought: "Indeed you are, but you are a disgrace to your heritage because you have no trace of a real cultured and educated European woman."
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Guys, believe it or not, I used to have the fantasy of getting a white woman (Anglo) as well.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Bao3niang wrote:Guys, believe it or not, I used to have the fantasy of getting a white woman (Anglo) as well.
:lol:

Me too, and I am a white man from Central Europe. Looking now back I realize what an idiot I have been.

At that time there was no internet information existing and no men's rights movement.

The best is you do not have anything to do with those women, it's a waste of money and time.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I feel for you. Canada's worse than America with Feminism or maybe you could say a couple steps ahead. It's sad because it's more beautiful than America, which makes the contrast more striking. It's more beautiful because Canada kept British monarchical culture instead of American trading anti-culture. You can see the difference in architecture. There's nothing like it in America.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:It's more beautiful because Canada kept British monarchical culture instead of American trading anti-culture. You can see the difference in architecture. There's nothing like it in America.
Aside from Quebec (including Ottawa on its provincial border), how does the architecture for much of Canada, differ from the US?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Same in.america. girls that are average looking f**k.guys.that are out of their league then.get.dumped. After they've been used and abused they become cynical and jaded. Then the guys who would actually want a relationship with them are disgusted by them and want nothing to do with them. So they either become players or buy cheap young p***y as they grow wealthier. I think this cycle started because a) people had to get married later to establish themselves and have a good life b) average human life expectancy increased and jaded older dudes dumped their wives for hot young stuff.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

S_Parc wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:It's more beautiful because Canada kept British monarchical culture instead of American trading anti-culture. You can see the difference in architecture. There's nothing like it in America.
Aside from Quebec (including Ottawa on its provincial border), how does the architecture for much of Canada, differ from the US?
Last time I was in Canada it was in Victoria, BC. The women looked like male transgenders, but the architecture was beautiful. Very imposing, but not Art-Deco like New York. Canada never rejected the monarchy and that's reflected in the architecture because at least in Victoria it was very regal looking. There's no castles in America, but being in Victoria I imagine it's a lot closer to Europe/England.

https://www.google.com/search?q=canada+ ... CAYQ_AUoAQ
Evan_2000
Freshman Poster

Re: The feminist education in Canada corrupts women

Post by Evan_2000 »

Toronto women are taught to hate men because of Mr. Shekelberg and his Bridle Path elites.