Are western cultures the only cultures where men .....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Are western cultures the only cultures where men .....

Post by steve55 »

Are western cultures the only cultures where men complain about their culture's women? I mean, this shooting and at least one other mass shooting was done by a guy who hated women because of how women rejected him and treated him (this shooter specifically said they are stuck up).Are there groups of men in Russia, Eastern Europe, Latin America or Asia that create blogs like ours where men complain about women?

My guess is that it only occurs among men in western societies. If so, I think it proves the legitimacy of what men like us are complaining about. But I'm not sure if it's only in western societies or not.
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

I am always here saying how Latina women are nicer, more attractive and more approachable but that is not restricted to Latinas. I cannot complain about anyone else's females as I can complain about them here.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Are western cultures the only cultures where men .....

Post by green1976 »

steve55 wrote:Are western cultures the only cultures where men complain about or hate their culture's women? I mean, this shooting and at least one other mass shooting was done by a guy who hated women because of how women rejected him and treated him (this shooter specifically said they are stuck up).Are there groups of men in Russia, Eastern Europe, Latin America or Asia that create blogs like ours where men complain about women?

My guess is that it only occurs among men in western societies. If so, I think it proves the legitimacy of what men like us are complaining about. But I'm not sure if it's only in western societies or not.
Maybe some East Asian countries like Japan,South Korea,Taiwan have for sure men who complain about females being very picky.
China too in part like Shangai.

The muslim world and the middle east also have women problem because many men are left as polygamy is possible so the richer one get a lot of women.
In India you can feel there is a very big trouble there from sexual starved guys as the ratio male female is very bad.

In my opinion the places who are on average quite equal or less damaged are Latin America,South East Asia and little bit Eastern Europe.
About black Africa is quit a mystery but i think things should be quit ok and i will put them with the good side.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

The fact is, our culture fosters wimpiness and effete behavior in men. In our zeal to be the world's most civilized society, we outsmarted (i.e., f***ed) ourselves, and now we have women with runaway, out-of-control behavior.

Other cultures have problem women too, but ours was unique in that the men granted their women freedoms, based on the view that sex (as in M/F) was a superficial trait. IOW women were the same as men (except with b00bs and muff), and therefore we owe it to women to have the same rights as us.

What wimpy, faggoty nonsense! No wonder the women despise us!

I have news for you, all you fine gentlemen: men in America and the West are going to have start getting tough on their women. Yes, that's right. And they're going to have to stop being afraid of appearing like bad guys, because it was that fear that f***ed men, and allowed women to get away acting like sociopathic bitches. Women need to be controlled by men.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Are western cultures the only cultures where men .....

Post by Falcon »

steve55 wrote:Are western cultures the only cultures where men complain about or hate their culture's women?
Men from developed East Asian countries respond by doing the Happier Abroad option. It's been happening there for decades, but especially so since the year 2000.

http://sgforums.com/forums/8/topics/144559
For every Singaporean man looking for a Vietnamese bride, there are 2000 women seeking Singaporean husbands.
The ladies are hitting back. One has angrily denounced men who import brides as spineless and whiners.
Forget about MGTOW and online revolutions. This is the way to do it. :P
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:The fact is, our culture fosters wimpiness and effete behavior in men. In our zeal to be the world's most civilized society, we outsmarted (i.e., f***ed) ourselves, and now we have women with runaway, out-of-control behavior.

Other cultures have problem women too, but ours was unique in that the men granted their women freedoms, based on the view that sex (as in M/F) was a superficial trait. IOW women were the same as men (except with b00bs and muff), and therefore we owe it to women to have the same rights as us.

What wimpy, faggoty nonsense! No wonder the women despise us!

I have news for you, all you fine gentlemen: men in America and the West are going to have start getting tough on their women. Yes, that's right. And they're going to have to stop being afraid of appearing like bad guys, because it was that fear that f***ed men, and allowed women to get away acting like sociopathic bitches. Women need to be controlled by men.
:)
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Other cultures complain about women too but men from western countries complain the most.