Do women give you fake phone numbers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Do women give you fake phone numbers?

Post by Temprano26 »

The most beautiful woman I met in Austin was a girl from India named Zeal. I danced with her one night and got her number written down. I waited a week before I called that number because at the time I wasn't sure what the right amount of time is to call. It turned out that number was in Florida and I guess disconnected. I met a lot of women but nothing has come of it. I just never see them again and it is frustrating. That is the male side of the situation that I think we all relate to.

As for the female side, do you think it is because women are afraid of men and that giving fake numbers is safer than to stop calling them and possibly have those guys come to their door with a machine gun? Cause that is what they are going to think after this past shooting in California. And why are women subconsciously afraid of men? Could be the media. Could be their girlfriends telling them that. Could it even be that some guys are ruining the dating scene for everyone like that psychotic kid? Women can be awful no doubt but don't you think some guys are a part of the problem?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

A week is too long. If you're having trouble with phone #'s, try asking for FB contact (you can msg her via FB). Also, instead of asking for the girl's phone # and calling her back after x days, try arranging something right away, like inviting her to a nice brunch at local restaurant on weekend. It's kind of like "date lite" and not too serious to scare her off.

Sometimes the girl might take it seriously and dress up like a date, so choose places in consideration. Years ago I invited a girl to a weekend picnic at the park, and she arrived in high heels, not understanding that we were going to hike up the hill to the picnic area. A contractor friend invited a girl he meet to help him choose colors for carpet/tile/paint/etc and she showed up at Home Depo in a LBD.

If things don't work out or if the girl flakes, just move on. Thinking too much about it, or wasting time talking about it online will not change the outcome.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Yes, american women are afraid of men because men have no realistic outlet for sex since prostitution is illegal and a serious crime.

But your mistake is you failed to lead. You must lead her to another location that's private (hotel room, your place, motel, park, alley) then pursue sex.

American women get hit on by lots of men and you just gave away your chance.

Next time with a girl, pretend that you will never see her again because 99% of the time you won't.

Live in the moment and stop thinking about planning stuff in the future.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:
A week is too long. If you're having trouble with phone #'s, try asking for FB contact (you can msg her via FB). Also, instead of asking for the girl's phone # and calling her back after x days, try arranging something right away, like inviting her to a ....
gibraltar wrote:
Next time with a girl, pretend that you will never see her again because 99% of the time you won't.

Live in the moment and stop thinking about planning stuff in the future.
Good words for all of us.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gibraltar wrote:Yes, american women are afraid of men because men have no realistic outlet for sex since p4p is illegal and a serious crime.

American women get hit on by lots of men.
Your right, women in the USA get hit on a lot. They are also scared to death of men (because of all the violent news stories they see on TV).

Winston said, he sometimes had girls call security on him when he asked girls out in shopping malls in the US. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."