P4P- Thoughts and Experiences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

The insult was charming with your explanation but not necessary. I understand this a bit more now. I can certainly identify with it. I wish you luck with it but from my experience with situations like that, they don't last. There's too many variables and complexities in the human emotions and dominance roles.

I use AW for companionship and sex...but am clear that I am looking abroad. Of course I dont disclose why. Only a few women I am close with agree with me about AW and know I am at a prime time in my life to marry young and have a family, one more time. Most AW would see us going abroad as insanity...the blind cannot grasp what they cannot see...

They too are excuse makers...the US is filled with the Excuse Maker culture... 8)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Enticer wrote:The insult was charming with your explanation but not necessary. I understand this a bit more now. I can certainly identify with it. I wish you luck with it but from my experience with situations like that, they don't last. There's too many variables and complexities in the human emotions and dominance roles.

I use AW for companionship and sex...but am clear that I am looking abroad. Of course I dont disclose why. Only a few women I am close with agree with me about AW and know I am at a prime time in my life to marry young and have a family, one more time. Most AW would see us going abroad as insanity...the blind cannot grasp what they cannot see...

They too are excuse makers...the US is filled with the Excuse Maker culture... 8)
I've been abroad and yes, my earlier Brazilian ex-GF and I, did not settle down in the end. She didn't like the fact that my immediate family was dysfunctional and so forth. She was under the impression that American families were all like the ones in Brazil. She didn't understand the cultural gaps involved.

So yes, I've been overseas as well.

As for Mel, she'd never judged me because of my family's shortcomings. Mel had actually dated a woman, like my crazy sister before. She knows all about these situations and has done all that she could, to minimize their damage.

So if it doesn't work it in the end, so be it. On the other hand, Mel had already put the decision in my hands, as she's ready to spend the rest of her time with me, if I so choose it. She's a lot more rational than 99% of the women out there.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Very cool. My ex-gf and I are still sexual, it is off the charts amazing. She is my lead model for my female ejaculation educational site, but also deathly ill. It is a sad situation. She has accepted that I will marry abroad but we are sexual and still love each other, living in the here and now. Yet, I will travel to Spain in july, then the Philippines, Japan and Australia in Feb. I'm pretty serious about a Filipina and hope to meet her in Feb.

The talk about women of Spain and that brothel does seem aweful enticing....damn they are fine women. Hoping i can land one for free.... :lol:
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Another guy in one of the other threads provided the following link on worldwide p4p info: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Main_Page. Of course there are several others, but I've never seen this one before.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I've done it in the past. I don't think it is inherently evil per se, but you don't get a sense of pride, accomplishment, fulfillment from it either or at least I don't. So I guess you have to set the bar higher? I dunno.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

S_Parc wrote:Don't bother this this guy, he's basically trolling and flaunting his game.
For the Nth time, what "game"?? you bought into the bullshit.
Once again, some like to have ego-trips by pretending their looks have nothing to do with it, and that they have a 'talent'. It wouldn't be so ridiculous if they didn't condescend to others while slandering their character.

For crying out loud. I'm being redundant but I don't let this bullshit have a free pass.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good commentary on why p4p should be legal in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's funny how in America we have legalized abortion, some states have legalized gay marriage and marijuana. However, we still have not legalized p4p and we are one of the few countries in the world that has not done so.

It's like the US is still living in the Victorian era for God's sake! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video talking about p4p in the two counties in Nevada.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video regarding the p4p in Berlin, Germany. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQFEODGK ... Fx6Afry9CA[/youtube]

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

S_Parc wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Enticer wrote:Any person selling their body for sex should be over the age of 25. Anyone under that could be a victim of human trafficing and is not capable of making a sound choice at that age.
To claim that a person below the age of 25 is not capable of making a choice regarding her/his sex-lifestyle is a very strange argument. By far not all human trafficking is about sex - it is often about forcing boys and young men into work. What about them?
Drinking age is 21, so if one wants that to be the absolute definition of the term, adult, then 21 can be a type of cultural or legal demarcation.

25 is like those auto rental companies, who don't want to pay the insurance rates for the 18 to 24 crowd.

And trafficking is a common red herring, esp when 3/4s of the esc@rts in Montreal are French-Canadian (and many students), unless by trafficking, one means taking a subway into downtown.
It is a bit of a red herring, the majority of providers in the Netherlands are Dutch or Dutch residents. In Germany the majority of providers; street walkers, FFK's and other brothels are German.

Does that mean there no Hungarians, Bulgarians, Ukrainians or Russians in the business? Don't be foolish, but the majority come over on their own free will. If you meet a Czech or Hungarian girl in a FFK in Germany, she walked or drove across, they are from EU countries. Ukrainians and Russians sneak in, overstay visas and sometimes trafficked.

In America, some Russians, Ukrainians and Moldovan women get caught here with false promises of model work. That DOES happen, but the frequency that feminist never point out is lower than many think and never mentioned.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:Good video regarding the p4p in Berlin, Germany. :D
Great informational video but I think the FKKs alone, make Germany a worthwhile place to visit :wink:

I mean a sauna, exercise room, food/buffet, massage, and gorgeous women, all in one facility. What more could a guy need for R&R :lol: ?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

S_Parc wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Good video regarding the p4p in Berlin, Germany. :D
Great informational video but I think the FKKs alone, make Germany a worthwhile place to visit :wink:

I mean a sauna, exercise room, food/buffet, massage, and gorgeous women, all in one facility. What more could a guy need for R&R :lol: ?
I have been, its great. There is a caveat though. Once you experience it, everything else falls short. P4P is all about wellness, food and non-alky drinks re provided. Massage and Saunas are available. Saunas free, massage for a small fee. The majority of women are attractive, none are obese generally, quite a few are young and others are over 30.

Its great, you kick it and when you're ready to session; find a girl to your liking and take her for a test drive. I've never needed to do this however, most of the women I was with were more than willing partners.

The next closest thing too it outside of Germany are Termas in Brazil. Drinks are available at Termas but if you want full service to go with your massage you hit up a Clinica.

Philippines and Thailand might be cheap, but the overall quality I feel is lacking. If you have a thing for Asian women, then you'll overlook that. Both are island nations however and have beach areas to offset the urban settings. Brazil is the best of both IMHO, especially in Rio. But P4P is available in every city and small town in Brazil for the most part.

Anyway, if you wanna check it out in Germany, let me know and I can point you in the right direction, it's pretty straight-forward.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:
johny_quest wrote:
LOL I dare you to try that. Come to the US and try that. Even if she gives you her number, she will screen out your calls and not answer the phone. I've gotten numbers like that before too. It doesn't go anywhere. She just screens out your calls. Get real.
Like Winston says, try that in America and see where it get's you. I can't believe some guys are so gullible that they believe everything they see on YouTube. That whole video could of been staged, she may of been friends with him and just agreed to do the video.

Anyone can put up a video on YouTube and then say, "Yeah, I got a date with that hot girl that you saw me approach in that video."

It's sad that some guys will believe anything they see on YouTube. :roll:
This video is 100% FAKE. It's not even a good fake. She's a model or knows the guy. These guys are comedians and have lots of stupid videos on YouTube.