Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

momopi wrote:The students of the university was interviewed, and they expressed that they feel responsible for not talking to the killer more, listening to him more, and caring for him more.
On the other hand, Elliot Rodger was bullied at UCSB. People got sadistic pleasure from bullying him. He was labeled a creep, weirdo, loner, and had people tell him "No girl in this world will ever want to **** you." His manifesto says it all. Comments from Californian youths show this.

Of course, no matter how angry you get, you can't take people's lives like that.

The wrote:I'm actually on paage 82 out of 141 and its actually the final portion where he writes on the final 2 years of his life....his manifesto reads llike a novel.... I will reportt back later today to report the remaining 60 pages....
I've read through much of it already.

This is an intelligent guy. His manifesto is coherent and insightful, with proper capitalization and punctuation; schizophrenics come up with "word salad" and bizarre writing, not works like this. And Seung-hui Cho's and George Sodini's speech and writing were much rougher. He's obviously not like his other classmates who could only come up with airheaded sentences such as "yea like wussup i dont give a shizz man."

Yet he had to sink deeper and deeper into his own suffering and not be able to contain his own emotions.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Falcon wrote:
momopi wrote:The students of the university was interviewed, and they expressed that they feel responsible for not talking to the killer more, listening to him more, and caring for him more.
On the other hand, Elliot Rodger was bullied at UCSB. People got sadistic pleasure from bullying him. He was labeled a creep, weirdo, loner, and had people tell him "No girl in this world will ever want to **** you." His manifesto says it all. Comments from Californian youths show this.
Of course, no matter how angry you get, you can't take people's lives like that.
He was a Hapa (pake) who did not belonged and did not have a "community". Had he grew up in Hawaii it might have turned out different, but it's too late now.

Height lengthening surgery might have also changed his outlook on things, which cost far less overseas but with greater risk.

http://heightlengthening.com/faq/
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Hmmm. What I can see is a lot of empathy for him, (of course, from men) but along with a clear message that no one deserves to be shot up for it. Today I visited a high school friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in 20 years and the shooting subject was briefly talked about. Oddly enough, he is married now to a Mexican girl himself. Here's the kicker, he is not part of any internet forum like this, but he adamantly agrees with our sentiments here about the rudeness of American women. He went on giving me examples of what he experienced in the dating scene with American women, how they berated him for disturbing them when he tried to approach them in places that women should be expected to be approached.

What I find somewhat surprising is that most men I meet have similar sentiments about American women. It's like, they arnt going online to bitch about it or anything like that, but if you bring up the subject, most of your average joes carry the same sentiments. This is what re enforces me that I'm not (or we're not) just a small group of disgruntled guys or crazy American women haters. It's already in the widespread populace and even a new dating app study has come out and stated that Asian women are now the most desired dates of all races, so this is proof that American men are seeing these damaged goods in American women and are choosing the refined product of women overseas d
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

steve55 wrote:Hmmm. What I can see is a lot of empathy for him, (of course, from men) but along with a clear message that no one deserves to be shot up for it. Today I visited a high school friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in 20 years and the shooting subject was briefly talked about. Oddly enough, he is married now to a Mexican girl himself. Here's the kicker, he is not part of any internet forum like this, but he adamantly agrees with our sentiments here about the rudeness of American women. He went on giving me examples of what he experienced in the dating scene with American women, how they berated him for disturbing them when he tried to approach them in places that women should be expected to be approached.

What I find somewhat surprising is that most men I meet have similar sentiments about American women. It's like, they arnt going online to bitch about it or anything like that, but if you bring up the subject, most of your average joes carry the same sentiments. This is what re enforces me that I'm not (or we're not) just a small group of disgruntled guys or crazy American women haters. It's already in the widespread populace and even a new dating app study has come out and stated that Asian women are now the most desired dates of all races, so this is proof that American men are seeing these damaged goods in American women and are choosing the refined product of women overseas d
This is the standard American POV. To an external observer, e.g. an European, entire swathes of American society look rotten spoiled, entitled and victims of what has been called the "American exceptionalism" culture. This, regardless of gender. Obviously female entitlement expresses itself in different ways, which include denying themselves to all but the most attractive, bad boy kinds of guys.
The
Junior Poster

Please read this article

Post by The »

http://www.infowars.com/in-death-girls- ... -murderer/

Everyone please read this article.....In death girls (and gay guys apparently) swoon over this young man....something that could not be accomplished while he was alive....and you wonder why American men on HA want to leave this toxic society.....Unreal but not shocking.....smmfh!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

"Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive." -Donald Trump
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:
I've read through much of it already.

This is an intelligent guy. His manifesto is coherent and insightful, with proper capitalization and punctuation; schizophrenics come up with "word salad" and bizarre writing, not works like this. And Seung-hui Cho's and George Sodini's speech and writing were much rougher. He's obviously not like his other classmates who could only come up with airheaded sentences such as "yea like wussup i dont give a shizz man."

Yet he had to sink deeper and deeper into his own suffering and not be able to contain his own emotions.
He was fairly intelligent and could string together a pretty insightful manifesto but he was definitely psychotic. Near the end of his manifesto his desire to skin people alive and put women that aren't massacred into insemination camps was proof of that. He wanted blood and terror. A lot of serial killers aren't dumb people and are fairly eloquent but they are severely broken none the less. Elliott Rodger may be pointing out a lot of common things about what's wrong with American culture that we have mentioned here but ultimately his conclusion is not just flawed but the rantings of a mad man. His rationalizations are skewed to an extreme.

He was probably borderline psychotic to begin with like a lot of psychotics are but certainly his ill treatment throughout the years by his peers contributed to his mental decline. Btw, he wasn't really bullied in Santa Barbara he was tormented throughout high school and it caused a really weird complex to develop with him. The incident in UCSB you're thinking of is when he got drunk and tried to assault some girls and some guys beat him up because of it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Please read this article

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:http://www.infowars.com/in-death-girls- ... -murderer/

Everyone please read this article.....In death girls (and gay guys apparently) swoon over this young man....something that could not be accomplished while he was alive....and you wonder why American men on HA want to leave this toxic society.....Unreal but not shocking.....smmfh!
This is 100% expected. If you recall ancient history, notorious serial killer Ted Bundy, was swooned over by many women, when he was on death row, whereas before he'd become a whacked killer, he was having dating problems like everyone else.

In fact, when Mark Harmon played the killer in a made for TV movie, women were asking for his release, as they didn't want to see Harmon executed :roll:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don't know if I condone the shooting but in a way I understand the rage he felt. As a full blooded Asian man growing up in America I was able to relate with Rogers. However, I really think there would of been other solution. People have to remember it's not a right that you have to have a girl friend but it's a right that you should be treated as a human and given a fair chance. I kind of agree that American women are spoiled and rude .

I'm not going into a long post about pros and cons about what Rogers did but the public will blame it on him being crazy or the guns. That's what the public will always do..The Public will never exam how f***ed up and superficial this society became and the rudeness of American culture.

The only way for the public to kind of know where these men come from is if there are more shooting. If you have other shooters saying the same thing..than maybe people will say that it's f***ed up society but the public will always go against violence.

Because we live in a double standard society where the public will be more compassionate to women position than men...only because they are women..that's f***ed up. Like I said I don't condone the shooting but I understand.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

chanta76 wrote:I don't know if I condone the shooting...

[...]

The only way for the public to kind of know where these men come from is if there are more shooting. If you have other shooters saying the same thing..than maybe people will say that it's f***ed up society but the public will always go against violence.

[...]
Have you phucking lost your mind? Sober up and go re-read what you just wrote asap dude. And delete this shit. This is stuff that can get the authorities to close HA forever.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote: The only way for the public to kind of know where these men come from is if there are more shooting. If you have other shooters saying the same thing..than maybe people will say that it's f***ed up society but the public will always go against violence.

Because we live in a double standard society where the public will be more compassionate to women position than men...only because they are women..that's f***ed up. Like I said I don't condone the shooting but I understand.
Think about what you are saying for a minute. It's fundamentally flawed and pretty warped. Even muslim extremists know that random murder doesn't "help" bring sympathy as much as promote violence, terror, and chaos which is their objective. The only purpose of promoting terror and murder is to expand conflict and draw others in. It doesn't actually provide a solution. Just because a few disenfranchised young men go apeshit it won't cause society to suddenly become self analytical. That's not how it works.

What will happen is that American women will shun single young men who they deem as "weird" even more and agenda pushing feminists will start throwing around the word "misogynist" more in the media. This is already happening as we speak. The only thing that will cause the current state of gender relations in America to change is a natural progression. It's not going to happen anytime soon because we've gone over this a million times..the way men and women interact with each other in America is rooted in anglo culture. It's a part of American identity and has been this way from the start. The modern version of "feminism" and the other nonsense is just another cultural progression of what was already there.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Anyone calling this a false flag yet? ;)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sandman just made a video about this shooting.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Repatriate wrote:What will happen is that American women will shun single young men who they deem as "weird" even more and agenda pushing feminists will start throwing around the word "misogynist" more in the media. This is already happening as we speak.
Well, one of the things which is apparent is that men are not liked, sitting in restaurants alone, unless they're carry a book, laptop, or something which indicates that they're normal and sane. Usually, a guy has to be with a buddy or out on a date with a woman.

Thus, if this guy didn't have enough regular pals, then he'd be facing even more ostracism out there.

I suspect that restaurant/cafe owners will start to treat solo men, as undesirable patrons, more and more, as time goes by and the media starts to spin each mass killing, as the intrinsic nature of solo men.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:Well, one of the things which is apparent is that men are not liked, sitting in restaurants alone, unless they're carry a book, laptop, or something which indicates that they're normal and sane. Usually, a guy has to be with a buddy or out on a date with a woman.

Thus, if this guy didn't have enough regular pals, then he'd be facing even more ostracism out there.

I suspect that restaurant/cafe owners will start to treat solo men, as undesirable patrons, more and more, as time goes by and the media starts to spin each mass killing, as the intrinsic nature of solo men.
That's a bit of an exaggeration... Do you see man apartheid soon where lonely men will have to sit in a separate area of the eatery, not to risk disturbing the buddy clusters and dating couple with their disgusting transient loneliness? :)