Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I am constantly surprised the lengths foreign men will go to meet women in Cebu. Please note, you do not need to put a bogus classified ad on Craigslist to go on lots of "dates", this is way to much effort. If you can't find a girlfriend in Cebu just walking around at the mall there is something seriously wrong with you.

http://cebu.en.craigslist.com.ph/csr/4442746525.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:I am constantly surprised the lengths foreign men will go to meet women in Cebu. Please note, you do not need to put a bogus classified ad on Craigslist to go on lots of "dates", this is way to much effort. If you can't find a girlfriend in Cebu just walking around at the mall there is something seriously wrong with you.

http://cebu.en.craigslist.com.ph/csr/4442746525.html
Actually, I don't think it's a bad idea at all, from his (cynical) point of view. He just has to be careful, very careful that one of two of the girls don't discover the scam and get somebody in their families all stabby on him.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I don't know as i've never been to Cebu but it's on my wish so my experience are mainly in Thailand.
I won't throw the stone for doing the bars as myself i've done many times there and probably will still do it.
What's weird is putting an add on craiglist..sounds desesperate.
And walking in the malls..well in Thailand you still need to make an approach,speaking little bit Thai will help and at the end you are never sure to get a meeting.

So using p4p for those who don't want to bother,have small time,are physically ugly is not in my opinion something who doesn't make sense.

I'm speaking of Thailand so i've heard the Philippines is even easier so let's see when i go there hopefully it's really that simple.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.
More disturbing than a matchmaking site for ladyboys?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

:( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

I'm ambiverted but leaning towards introvert.

And yes ladyboys are abominations.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jester wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.
More disturbing than a matchmaking site for ladyboys?
I can name about a thousand sites more disturbing than that. The internet is a dark, dark place.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Mr S wrote:It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.
I wonder if hte bars are really dying cause filipina girls are becoming sluttier so no need to go to bars?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Mr S wrote:It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.
I wonder if hte bars are really dying cause filipina girls are becoming sluttier so no need to go to bars?
My wife told most of the women in Cebu are not virgins when they get married now which puts the bars out of business.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
My wife told most of the women in Cebu are not virgins when they get married now which puts the bars out of business.
somehow my bar girl was getting barfined a few times a month (more than others in cebu). im not sure how they get enough customers she never went with guys living there and i know the reason why, cause guys living there know better than to barfine anyways and will try to cut the lowest deal they can and will butterfly etc and they can't run the game on them like the newbies. onyl the newbie suckers like me would do multiple barfine days in a row with same girl or any girl for that matter and believe their b.s

i wont barfine a girl in philippines again cause I realize how stupid i was to waste all that money when i first came on my first trip. I blew thousands and i could have gotten a real girl. Although i dont regret it cause the barhoe was the best sex i ever had for months. its just a nasty place and after my last experience with my hoe and there is so many legitimate girls on the dating sites its just a awful way to waste money. thailand might be ok though cause i dont know thai and would only be there temporary thing. but i prefer real girls
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Bao3niang wrote::( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

Not to generalize but Phils would be good I think. I know a lot of Filipinas that will gladly do all talking lol. They are not exactly known to be the most quiet on the planet and this would balance out your shyness. Thai's on the other hand are more quiet and introverted.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

pete98146 wrote:
Bao3niang wrote::( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

Not to generalize but Phils would be good I think. I know a lot of Filipinas that will gladly do all talking lol. They are not exactly known to be the most quiet on the planet and this would balance out your shyness. Thai's on the other hand are more quiet and introverted.
I think with Filipinas, there's no middle ground - either they'll talk the ears right off your head, or conversing with them will be like pulling teeth. But yes, even if you are a shy American guy, you'll be approached by a very aggressive Pinay sooner or later. I remember one time I went into a Jollibee's in Cebu for lunch, and the female manager of the place sat down at my table uninvited and just threw herself at me. She had bad teeth though, so I had to politely decline her offer. Still, it was quite flattering :D