Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Falcon wrote:
pandabear wrote:From his Facebook Page, one of his favorite movies was Titanic.

https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3?fref=ts

Which means that he had to have been a closeted gay.
I find overwhelming evidence that he was completely straight.

He gets called gay for not being a sheep, and not liking all that hip-hop and pop junk that his classmates are into.

Repeated bullying and ostracizing like this is what pushes these folks off the edge.
It also provides an opening for stupid American women to post their childish, and generally worthless opinions. Unless you know for sure he's gay, you really shouldn't speculate like that. One should always assume that American women just aren't capable of serious discussion, not on this issue at least. So mind what you post.
EnSabahNur
Freshman Poster

Post by EnSabahNur »

I'm sure none of you men here would approve of your son wearing lip gloss.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

Falcon wrote:
pandabear wrote:From his Facebook Page, one of his favorite movies was Titanic.

https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3?fref=ts

Which means that he had to have been a closeted gay.
I find overwhelming evidence that he was completely straight.

He gets called gay for not being a sheep, and not liking all that hip-hop and pop junk that his classmates are into.

Repeated bullying and ostracizing like this is what pushes these folks off the edge.
It's almost like an agenda for someone who's a bit feminine and short are automatically labeled as "gay", he wasn't that short I don't think but not tall either, America is just f*cked up in every conceivable way. When Justin Beiber had a girl's voice, he was labeled gay, now he's a spoiled rich a**hole.

Not being a sheep of course will get you in trouble with feminism being as powerful as it is today.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
EnSabahNur
Freshman Poster

Post by EnSabahNur »

I just showed Elliot's facebook pictures to my husband. Now his opinion may be a bit biased based off the fact that he's from a culture were "a bit feminine" is not acceptable. He said the boy looked gay.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

See this insightful article from Psychology Today.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evi ... california

Sex, Madness and Mass Murder in Southern California
Published on May 26, 2014 by Stephen A. Diamond, Ph.D. in Evil Deeds
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:Yes, I concur with this assessment. I do believe that policies will grow, where solo guys are perceived as a threat, ahead of time. So yeah, carry a laptop with you and look busy. It'll put the management at ease and you might even get a new client, if your business is in investing or trading.
Look chaps, I don't live in Canada or in the US so can't assess with my own eyes what you are describing, let alone judge it. First off, "solo" doesn't mean single. It looks really immature both on the subject and the viewer's part that somebody should have to always go out with their partners or best buddies just to show the world that they are constantly socially validated, like showing a new credit card at the till says something about one's credit score.

Gentlemen, if it's true that you guys have got to a point where an adult man walking into a coffee shop or restaurant and sitting quietly must "feel busy" or pretend to be ready for a transient business chat to be a welcomed patron, then American society is twisted and bent to an angle I can't understand anymore, and probably beyond its elastic properties of self-repair.

If that's true and you haven't recognised the state of total social paranoia you have fallen into by now, I really don't believe one or three more mass shootings will serve as the ultimate wake up call. You have become so desensitised to seeing blood, corpses, violence, from a distant war to round your block, that the next sex-starved kid picking up a rifle and killing another half dozen will make the news and the blogs for a few days, after which the snooze button will be duly pressed again.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Falcon wrote:See this insightful article from Psychology Today.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evi ... california

Sex, Madness and Mass Murder in Southern California
Published on May 26, 2014 by Stephen A. Diamond, Ph.D. in Evil Deeds
Excellent article, if not a bit simplistic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

steve55 wrote:Hmmmm. I didn't see anything wrong with what chanta said. Perhaps a misunderstanding is going on here. I didn't interpret Chanta's comments as promoting or encouraging or suggesting more shootings. I saw his statement as just a simple statement of mere "fact". I actually agree with his "observation" that if this kind of thing were to happen more and more, more people will truly start to realize how messed up American society really is, (if they haven't already figured it out with the other mass shootings). but especially if more guys were to start leaving manifestos like this guy in relation to how badly women treat men in America today. And of course, George Sodini did the same thing back in 2009 and George's manifesto (I think his was in a video?) said the same exact stuff that this guy did. Oddly enough, both of them had several things in common, both had money (enough to travel and date abroad) and aspergers.
That good-hearted and reasonable people like you don't see anything wrong with people wishing, without any hint of irony or drama, more point-blank killings to justify a societal wake up call means that, as a society, you're not asleep, you're in a coma.

Elliot Rodger was a young but deranged mind who escalated his fantasies day by day, diary page after diary page, savouring every detail months before "retribution day". George Sodini was the same, just older. The fact that these guys are, despite their autistic conditions, lucid enough to post "manifestos" that vaguely resonate with some of your frustrations doesn't justify their actions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:That good-hearted and reasonable people like you don't see anything wrong with people wishing, without any hint of irony or drama, more point-blank killings to justify a societal wake up call means that, as a society, you're not asleep, you're in a coma.
So what is the solution then? Any way forward from this dystopia will produce casualties.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

publicduende wrote:
Gentlemen, if it's true that you guys have got to a point where an adult man walking into a coffee shop or restaurant and sitting quietly must "feel busy" or pretend to be ready for a transient business chat to be a welcomed patron, then American society is twisted and bent to an angle I can't understand anymore, and probably beyond its elastic properties of self-repair.
I can tell you that it's fairly true in a lot of regions in the U.S. This is especially true in places like California where people are naturally superficial and take their cues from media/pop culture the most. This need for popular validation by always appearing to "fit in" is necessary if you want to make friends or date women in some states. It's totally bizarre especially if you have lived overseas for awhile and you're exposed to it once more like I was on my trip back to the U.S. last year.
If that's true and you haven't recognised the state of total social paranoia you have fallen into by now, I really don't believe one or three more mass shootings will serve as the ultimate wake up call. You have become so desensitised to seeing blood, corpses, violence, from a distant war to round your block, that the next sex-starved kid picking up a rifle and killing another half dozen will make the news and the blogs for a few days, after which the snooze button will be duly pressed again.
There have been almost back to back shootings each month now in the U.S...after this latest debacle some other guy gunned down a bunch of other people in another state. It just didn't have that sensational misogynist angle or manifesto attached so the public lost interest.

The truth is that American society doesn't care beyond the senationalist aspects or how it advances a particular agenda. Whenever an incident like this pops up you have a brief media blitz with people blaming guns, misogynists, bullying, parenting, etc.. without consideration of obvious stuff like how to treat mental illness or not allow young people to end up alienated like this to begin with. There is no wake up call because Americans are not that self analytical.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

publicduende wrote: Look chaps, I don't live in Canada or in the US so can't assess with my own eyes what you are describing,
Well, then you're simply not going to be taken seriously.

You are not from N. America and you don't live there. And that makes all the difference.

Next.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:
publicduende wrote: Look chaps, I don't live in Canada or in the US so can't assess with my own eyes what you are describing,
Well, then you're simply not going to be taken seriously.

You are not from N. America and you don't live there. And that makes all the difference.

Next.
Who is this guy???

I stopped posting here from around when you joined Bitch Slapper, but since coming back I've gotta say I enjoy your posts.

No offense duende.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

This really contributed to a down and depressed mood in me during the last few days. Watching this guy's vids personalized to me what so many here have been complaining about for so long. Many of us including myself have gone through somewhat different versions of what this guy has suffered. But I didn't realize its that bad or perhaps I've been in comfortable selfish denial. After all, it's not my problem and hasn't been for a long time. A certain small but significant percentage of the population has latent psychotic potential. It just takes certain extreme catalysts to push person to act out. Elliot Rodger it seems was one such individual. Those of us who don't fall into that intersection just suffer. If we are lucky, we find a solution or at least comforter. Myself, Falcon, Winston, Monkro and others fall into that camp.

It's starting to hit home just how sick and twisted things in the USA have become. The bad news is that the poison is being transmitted to all corners of the earth. It's take-up rate depends on a lot of things. But more or less it's making an impact and penetrating in much of the world. It's deeply depressing.

Some things about this particular case that I don't get and some general questions:

1. The guy was deeply resentful and jealous of the Alpha Phi blond all American college girl prototype and the assortment of white douche bags these girls gave their attention to. That's the element he talked about exacting revenge on in his last vid. So why is it the first three people he killed were Chinese guys who he lived with? If I heard correctly, he actually looked down on pure Asians and blacks as unable to attract hot girls the way certain white guys were able to. So that would put those first guys he killed in the same boat that he was in. Could it be he resented them cus he blamed his own Chinese half for his failures? If so, why was he not resentful of his Chinese blooded mom and why is it that he has such fond memories of his A-Ma? What about his Moroccan step mom who he so resented?

2. How tall did he become?

3. Why is it that clever methodical people like this one never seem to manage to pull off something a lot more extreme and targeted like killing dozens or even hundreds in some sort of huge crowd sorority party venue with automatic weapons or suicide bomb? This guy just stabbed his roomies, hit a sorority house which he did not even manage to enter, by chance shot a couple tri Delts outside, and then went around in his car executing a few random drive-bys before taking himself out. I think the large majority of his victims were males. But wasn't the deepest source of his hatred those blond women who chose to ignore him and go for arrogant and cocky guys?

His actions aren't exactly consistent with what he obsessed about. I guess deeply disturbed people tend to act erratically. It's all very sad and depressing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting take on Elliot Rodgers and the PUA community.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

So, this guy took several trips abroad? Morocco right? Why didn't he have success with women like most guys who exit the feminized anglosphere do? Is morocco feminized and westernized too? Or, then again, maybe he was too feminine looking to attract even foreign women. However, he probably would have killed it (no pun intended, lol) in the Phils or Thailand where feminine men are par for the course. Women wouldn't be so put off by a little femininity in those countries. Then again, from being raised here in the US, he probably was culturally trained to only liked blonde bimbos though, so even that wouldn't have solved his dilemma. oh well. He just needed a roomy or a friend with the happier abroad mindset to retrain his thinking , to realize that the majority of western women arnt worth dating and to do his mate searching abroad. Well, to be honest, I really do believe that had he found a site like HA or like minded sites about foreign women, and seen real life success stories of guys finding beautiful women abroad, there would have been a good chance his desperation over his female problem would have turned into hope and perhaps turned his attention elsewhere and prevented this. Yea, his being Asian and then only wanting the typical white Americana, that really pitted him against tough odds. Short petite Asian men don't have any success at all with the Anglo female, especially if they are the least bit feminine.

On another note, even I've had similar thoughts (though mostly many years ago) towards American women , well, specifically towards the stuck up arrogant types. I've never felt contempt towards the entire Anglo female race, as I've always admitted there are some great ones out there as small as their number might be. Not all Anglo women are stuck up and entitled. But yea, I've been there for sure. I suppose, if I had a mental issue like he was being treated for, perhaps I could have snapped too.

Anyways, what's obvious is that most countries of the world don't have a huge population of men ( online movements) like the US does that are complaining about women. So, based on that fact alone, the women have brought this male resentment problem upon themselves. One has to simply ask the question, "why arnt there other countries (non western countries of course) out there that have huge cadres or movements of men who are fed up with their women? You won't find online movements of men in Latin America, Russia, and Asia, or the Middle East who are fed up with their women right? . So that right there proves that women are responsible for bringing these problems upon themselves. That's not a statement condoning violence against women, it's just a statement of fact. I'm sorry but you can't have a society contaminated with so many narcissistic stuck up entitled women without consequences. And you can't have bias courts raping men of everything they own and stripping them of their rights to their own children. Some men (espedially the mentally unstable) are simply going to snap under such an environment.
Last edited by steve55 on May 27th, 2014, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.