STOP GIVING IN TO HER OR SHE WILL CONTROL U

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

STOP GIVING IN TO HER OR SHE WILL CONTROL U

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

THIS IS NOT CAVE MAN DAYS. maybe 90000 years ago was cave men days,, but not now... We are not stupid. ...I look around me and i can't believe what some of these women are being bred to think.The majority of women it seems have a false sense of control over men.

So the only way that i see men moving past all their interpersonal probs with women, is if they sit back and say to themsevles that they will not allow a female to own them.
There is a huge power loss within the ego's of males. They have basically given to women their balls....So in order to get the balls back.
1. STOP giving women things for free just to earn her affection.
2. MAKE her pay half of all expenses, dinner dates, etc, etc, etc,
3. STOP calling her first, if she likes you then she will call you first.
4. DO NOT GO UP TO WOMEN ANYWHERE AND TRY TO TALK. stop being the one to go up to them first.
once women realize that men are done doing everything for them, then they will start wondering why nobody is talking to them. And they will take the initiative to talk to men first. And they might actually start to respect men.
5 THE WHOLE POINT IS : to make females contribute more in personal relationships, and contribute and give back to men , what men have given them over the past 3 billion years.. THere is nothing more to give women.. Men have exhausted everything..... Women need to start to contribute more
6. Getting back to respect. The reason why women respect bad boys is because the bad boy knows that she does not respect herself. Therefore. Women do not like nice men. Because nice men respect women. And how is a female going to accept the respect from this nice guy if she first of all does not respect herself>??????????
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on November 28th, 2009, 5:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Really? I don't know where you are living now, or where you have lived to this point, but your point of view is
certainly appropriate for one who has lived in the brainwashed land of the USA. You see, what you say is quite true
about life in the USA and the sad state of pxxsy-whipped idiots living there. However, keep in mind that the USA
represents perhaps 5% of the world's population, and not all the rest of the world has decided to allow women to
live out delusional fantasies free of charge. The conditions you describe are not some kind of universal condition.
They represent conditions of a society in a death-spiral. Some time spent residing abroad may bring some seasoning
to your conclusions, though it will certainly not make American women look any better than the sad cases you already
describe.
Get out...build a home for your heart elsewhere. Once you have both your economy and home elsewhere, you can
then safely watch as the US slides into the abyss, for unless the US radically changes its trajectory, it is a society headed for financial as well as moral and social bankruptcy.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

not just in usa

Its everywhere. I see this attitude in every single country all over the world but more so in the USA. Women have completely defeated the male ego. And now they are the ones trying on the male ego and wearing it around and showing it off. But the wardrobe does not fit them! And was not made for them! And now i feel the effects of the defeated men being reflected through women. Yeah we all know about usa women. But its all over the world. Women own men. Period! Men have given up their balls to women along time ago. See the difference between me and other men. Is that i do not give in to them. I do not change my attitude for them. ANd they hate that. They wonder to themselves, why am i not submissive to them. Uh duh! maybe because i have testosterone and im a male thats why! Women do not like guys with high testosterone because they know that they can't control them.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Whipped Fools

Post by Nate »

Sure there are elements of what you describe world-wide, but conditions for it to dominate are most intense by far
in the USA. Women might be susceptible to it anywhere, but social and economic conditions can be very limiting to
the disease thriving.
In much of the world, for economic reasons and others (Generally, American men are considered a great catch in most of the world, and the competition is INTENSE in many places), women are very easily replaceable if they turn into
bitches. Why would I put up with a bitch in the Philippines unless I totally have my head up my ass? Such women
are totally and easily replaceable in much of the world, such as Latin American and most of Asia. A woman in such places can easily see her competition just around the corner if she starts making a man's life miserable...it tends to have
a sobering influence!
If a woman's attitude is "It is GOOD to sleep with the KING!" then you are on the right track...

And for some good reading in this direction..check out Fred Reed's columns...
http://www.fredoneverything.net/AsianWomen.shtml

Nate
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

so

women need to come up to men more... ....and men need to stop going up to women.......
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: so

Post by jamesbond »

track2004_400meters1 wrote:women need to come up to men more... ....and men need to stop going up to women.......
It's funny, I always thought what would happen if men in the US STOPPED approaching women and started to ignore them! :D For example, guys go to bars and clubs and don't approach ANY women at all! Let's see if the women would start to approach the men! Wouldn't that be a nice change of pace, to make the woman have to approach the guy! I would love to see that happen all over the USA! Hell, if that did happen, then the MEN could be ones who reject women! Let's see how women would handle that! :lol:

ImageImageImage
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yeah

women dont seem to care about men... isnt it funny that if you dont ever go up to a female,,, no matter how attractive you are... she will for the majority never come up and talk to you?????
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Uk women are the same!

Post by puresalvation »

Hey peeps, UK women are the same! Trust me.

There must be alot more reference to UK(British women) Than there is on this site!

US and UK women = Bitch lol

Yours.

Puresalvation.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

approaching

Post by Montanaland »

My buddy the hist. teacher and a past honor guard/millitary member is so "shook" by these bi*#h's that he lets himself look so desperate and insecure. Since I'm lucky to have found the truth about the anglosphere that I'm unfortunatly currently living in ..I know these woman are the bottom of the barrel therefore I act in a non-caring/joking manner when I approach them. Since its a phone numbers game for guys like me who just want sex..then you just simply ask for it in a very straight manner approach after you bullshit and lie to them about what you have in common for the 1st 8 minutes.

My good friend wants to be genuine and really beat around the bush when asking for the phone# and since he is obviously awkward.. the longer he chats it up with them the more of a horrifying experience he gets along with rejection when he finally "trys" to ask for their # in an around-about way?

I can't wait to start my overseas adventures with date and marriage material women..but in the meantime I wouldn't waste my time trying to connect with a judgemental fembot at the bar/cafe on the 1st approach or ever...as you can carry on a brainless conversation over the phone the next day(s) or at lunch while you do productive things like eat all while acting like your really interested in her life.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

NICE ESSAY WINSTON

Post by firethrower1000 »

THAT DOES IT YOU ARE SO RIGHT WINSTON....AND THE VIDEO with Lis almost makes me want to vomit because she has the same devil look that a american girl i knew had too....SHE PROBABLY LOVES TO BE WORSHIPED IT BECAME THE DOCTRINE AND GOSPEL OF HER EXISTENCE.....sickening when Its becomes obvious to the eye....American Men are doomed BUT itsnever too late to make a difference and thats what we are all going to do with this website it willhave some good influence one way or another....YOU'll see....thats a good essay with the two videos to back it up ....KEEP IT UP BRO WERE ALL WITH YOU.....Man must stand together until the end this has become a war....MEN MUST FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO LIVE BOLDLY
Winston
Site Admin

Re: NICE ESSAY WINSTON

Post by Winston »

Loris wrote:THAT DOES IT YOU ARE SO RIGHT WINSTON....AND THE VIDEO with Lis almost makes me want to vomit because she has the same devil look that a american girl i knew had too....SHE PROBABLY LOVES TO BE WORSHIPED IT BECAME THE DOCTRINE AND GOSPEL OF HER EXISTENCE.....sickening when Its becomes obvious to the eye....American Men are doomed BUT itsnever too late to make a difference and thats what we are all going to do with this website it willhave some good influence one way or another....YOU'll see....thats a good essay with the two videos to back it up ....KEEP IT UP BRO WERE ALL WITH YOU.....Man must stand together until the end this has become a war....MEN MUST FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO LIVE BOLDLY
What are you referring to? I did not post any essays in this thread. Nor videos either. Maybe you are referring to the Fred article posted here? If so, that's not mine.

Btw Track, ignoring American women is EXACTLY what they want you to do, they want us to leave them alone and mind our own business cause they have no use for us, so the end result is still the same.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

ego power

seems that women can just wear something skimpy and expect men to bow down to them... and u know what?
that seems to be whats happening... and then once that happens... She owns them...... could be a little bit harder fo the majority of american women to do that though ,,, the latest stats in are as follows....
70 percent of americans over weight...
30 percent are obese....
thats 7 out of 10 people !!!!! wtf....
i mean college women its the same thing...
alls i see when i browse facebook are bloated arms.... and double chins,,,i mean for real... europeans are just plain SEXIER
SIMPLE AS THAT!
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

sorry

Post by firethrower1000 »

i made a mistake it was meant for this article.....TARGETTING THE VIDEO

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page1c.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Re: sorry

Post by Winston »

Loris wrote:i made a mistake it was meant for this article.....TARGETTING THE VIDEO

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page1e.htm
Oh, no wonder. lol Then here is the thread about that essay to post your comment in: http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=6749
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

us woman are fat and nasty

Post by Montanaland »

I agree, and I might add that the fit woman have lots of guys competing for their attention here in MT/WY. They also do not sit on the shelf to long between sexual partners.

Its pretty much a lose/lose situation when trying to hook-up with a good looking U.S. fembot over the age of 25 here as your going to be judged and asked what you do for a living right out of the shoot.