Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

nicho12 wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Also, look at the first few comments on that article. They're criticizing the PUA community for becoming commercialized!

Why be mad that they aren't fixing society?
They are not only not fixing society; they are accelerating its ruination. They are encouraging dickheads to go around making idiot approaches to numerous females in order to get sex. This causes the females to become jaded and cynical about men and hostile and defensive towards men they don't want to f**k, since they will understandably interpret absolutely any contact a man initiates with them as a contrived ploy to get sex. This prevents even the possibility of any useful social interaction. These PUA bullshit artists are not only cheating most of their clients - they are poisoning the well for everyone else.
Do you really think pick up artists are corrupting women? Because I think women are already corrupted by their fathers not doing their jobs and by the media. Sure, they're accelerating society's ruination, but that just makes its rebirth happen sooner. Happier Abroad isn't any better because it's all about leaving the country to rot. If you want to help American society recover, why be on Happier Abroad? The only people PUAs are preying on are already whores.
Did you just say help American Society, how can you help a society consumed by extreme selfishness and narcissism, life is too short to help some sick society that doesn't even give a rats a** about you
Exactly, which is why Happier Abroad suggests leaving. Since society's so corrupt, why be mad that a bunch of PUAs want to take advantage by raping ad pillaging it? If society wasn't corrupt then of course PUAs would be bad. But PUAs aren't corrupting women; by and large their targets are women who have already been corrupted.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:If you want to help American society recover, why be on Happier Abroad?
I think you are the only one here who want to help American society recover. No one else is so naive.
The only people PUAs are preying on are already whores.
When these people go abroad, they corrupt foreign cultures.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

lmao Nah, you can't help or save American society.

All your energy should be used to help and improve YOURSELF.

Let America crumble on its own and find something else worth doing with your time.

The traditional era is gone for now until a huge collapse reverts things back to the way they used to be.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:
publicduende wrote: Look chaps, I don't live in Canada or in the US so can't assess with my own eyes what you are describing,
Well, then you're simply not going to be taken seriously.

You are not from N. America and you don't live there. And that makes all the difference.

Next.
Nah, dude, ain't that simple. A lot of you in here, without making names, are known to harbour distorted, paranoid views of the environment you live in. It's this bunch who cannot be taken seriously.

Earlier posts have insinuated that, in many parts of your country, it's sufficient to walk alone in a coffee shop or restaurant to be frowned upon by staff and fellow patrons alike. It doesn't take a genius sociologist born and bred in the US to call it a gross exaggeration, to use a euphemism.

I respect S_Parc and I am happy to believe him if he says the situation is that bad, and that's about the level of social disconnection and mistrust you young Americans have towards one another.

I cannot help considering though that a lot of you aren't exactly the most objective benchmark for recounting and judging the social dynamics in the US. Most of you are bitter against the world, always ready to blame feminism, conspiracies and AW bitches for the state of your lives, the lack of a girlfriend or partner worth her name, et cetera. Some of you are deliberately boasting giving up interacting with the world out there, in search for a Utopia of hot virgin teens to marry, as if this self-righteous act of isolation was of any utility to the cause you're purportedly supporting or fighting.

Not to sound arrogant, but to a non-American observer a good 50% of you guys are just biased and unreliable sources of information, let alone opinion.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:Not every article Return of Kings posts is good. In fact, even the editors recognize this and they've called themselves out for publishing bullshit before. Here are some good ones.
A few of these articles aren't bad. "Why Women And Gays Should Not Be Allowed In Male-Safe Spaces" is the best, offering useful advice. "The Most Civilized Frenchman Of His Era" was a pleasant read. "Is Modern Man Becoming A Sexual Scavenger?" may have value for the completely uninformed. Most of the rest are the usual case of recognizing problems but offering no good advice. "What The f**k Are We Doing" is particularly bad, a kind of arrogant version of Ecclesiastes. It misses the point that viewing oneself as the center of the universe is not necessarily the best path to happiness.

I guess relative to other websites, Return of Kings isn't so bad. But personally, I will stick to Happier Abroad and few other obscure sites, and otherwise just read old books.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

publicduende wrote:
Bitch_Slapper wrote:
publicduende wrote: Look chaps, I don't live in Canada or in the US so can't assess with my own eyes what you are describing,
Well, then you're simply not going to be taken seriously.

You are not from N. America and you don't live there. And that makes all the difference.

Next.
Nah, dude, ain't that simple. A lot of you in here, without making names, are known to harbour distorted, paranoid views of the environment you live in. It's this bunch who cannot be taken seriously.

Earlier posts have insinuated that, in many parts of your country, it's sufficient to walk alone in a coffee shop or restaurant to be frowned upon by staff and fellow patrons alike. It doesn't take a genius sociologist born and bred in the US to call it a gross exaggeration, to use a euphemism.

I respect S_Parc and I am happy to believe him if he says the situation is that bad, and that's about the level of social disconnection and mistrust you young Americans have towards one another.

I cannot help considering though that a lot of you aren't exactly the most objective benchmark for recounting and judging the social dynamics in the US. Most of you are bitter against the world, always ready to blame feminism, conspiracies and AW bitches for the state of your lives, the lack of a girlfriend or partner worth her name, et cetera. Some of you are deliberately boasting giving up interacting with the world out there, in search for a Utopia of hot virgin teens to marry, as if this self-righteous act of isolation was of any utility to the cause you're purportedly supporting or fighting.

Not to sound arrogant, but to a non-American observer a good 50% of you guys are just biased and unreliable sources of information, let alone opinion.
Well, arrogance is a major part of your problem. It's the reason you're not as smart or sharp as you think you are.

To put it bluntly: you don't know you're talking about. No joke. You can't expect to be taken seriously when you're trying to comment on something you have no familiarity with.

And no, I disagree. It IS that simple. You just try to make it hard, out of pride.

I will repeat again my earlier point, which you have yet to convincingly refute:

"Don't get cocky, and think you are safe and insulated from what's taking place all around you. As I said, incidents like what happened over the weekend only arouse feelings of fear, paranoia, and suspicion in US society, which may translate into policy, stated or unstated."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

publicduende wrote:Nah, dude, ain't that simple....
Spend six months with erratic, mean Psychos from Santa Barbara and San Fernando Valley, and get back to us duende.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Not every article Return of Kings posts is good. In fact, even the editors recognize this and they've called themselves out for publishing bullshit before. Here are some good ones.
A few of these articles aren't bad. "Why Women And Gays Should Not Be Allowed In Male-Safe Spaces" is the best, offering useful advice. "The Most Civilized Frenchman Of His Era" was a pleasant read. "Is Modern Man Becoming A Sexual Scavenger?" may have value for the completely uninformed. Most of the rest are the usual case of recognizing problems but offering no good advice. "What The f**k Are We Doing" is particularly bad, a kind of arrogant version of Ecclesiastes. It misses the point that viewing oneself as the center of the universe is not necessarily the best path to happiness.

I guess relative to other websites, Return of Kings isn't so bad. But personally, I will stick to Happier Abroad and few other obscure sites, and otherwise just read old books.
It misses the point that viewing oneself as the center of the universe is not necessarily the best path to happiness.

You understate it so well. America is overpopulated with petulant little brats AKA "Guys"
who are really p-off when they don't get what they imagine they are entitled to.
These "Guys" (A "guy" is a little man-let), including many on this forum, are pathetic little simpering
He-Bitche$ who would best be used for clearing mine-fields in the next big war.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote: It misses the point that viewing oneself as the center of the universe is not necessarily the best path to happiness.

You understate it so well. America is overpopulated with petulant little brats AKA "Guys"
who are really p-off when they don't get what they imagine they are entitled to.
Although most quality young men obviously aren't getting what they are entitled to.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Well I guess my point is that pick up artists mostly operate in America and that's hardly a problem because they're only scamming sluts. In any other society pick up artistry would be bad, but who cares if a bunch of sluts get scammed? It doesn't make sense to use game overseas because prostitution is legal and there are actual wife-material women. If prostitution were legal in America then most guys would have little need for game. That could have helped Elliot Rodgers in the short term, though obviously finding a modest wife is better long term.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote: It misses the point that viewing oneself as the center of the universe is not necessarily the best path to happiness.

Although most quality young men obviously aren't getting what they are entitled to.
True, except that most "quality" young men know that we are not entitled to much in life and they
have been taught that quality efforts are required for quality results. They should be entitled to such things as a fair deal for an honest effort. Few women are up to this and sadly, very few men are offering
it. Whiny, simpering little he-bitches are not entitled to anything except their own misery.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:True, except that most "quality" young men know that we are not entitled to much in life and they
have been taught that quality efforts are required for quality results. They should be entitled to such things as a fair deal for an honest effort.
Indeed. More specifically, in the past young men were expected to refrain from using their physical superiority against other members of their society, lift heavy objects and fight wars and such if necessary, be prepared to train up and work in some useful trade and prepare to marry and support and protect a family. In return they would be given access to sex, initially with hoes and then with a wife plus hoes, be trained and inducted into their particular trade, be given access to resources commensurate with their contribution, be allowed to become the respected head of a household etc. Unfortunately this system has broken down due to females and older men becoming selfish parasites who still expect all of this from young men while giving them nothing in return. Therefore I generally don't see anything morally wrong with young men killing or otherwise harming females and older men. The females and older men have chosen to opt out of their role as fellow citizens with mutual rights and obligations, and so should be seen as existing outside the protection that such a role had previously given them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:Well, arrogance is a major part of your problem. It's the reason you're not as smart or sharp as you think you are.
I don't claim to be the sharpest tool in the box. I'm on this forum to learn. But I can't learn from people who have extremely biased, partial and paranoid views of something that is already bad enough...you paint it all black, you make it worse!

That there is social disconnect and distance between young people in American, I get it. That we've got to the point where an adult sipping a coffee or having a steak & chips at the local restaurant will be frowned upon just by virtue of his momentary solitude, I find it a tod harder to believe. That's it.
Bitch_Slapper wrote:"Don't get cocky, and think you are safe and insulated from what's taking place all around you. As I said, incidents like what happened over the weekend only arouse feelings of fear, paranoia, and suspicion in US society, which may translate into policy, stated or unstated."
This is a point you made on an earlier post, which I wasn't even debating. Since you changed subject, let me at least say I fundamentally agree with the above statement.

I am not cocky because I feel safe in my little corner of police state called the UK. I am as sad about what happened in Santa Barbara as anybody else. It's not a pleasant sight, that of a once healthy and productive society decaying into a collection of broken pieces, all spoiled entitled bitches and useless whining kids who don't know about, let alone appreciate, genuine human contact. And who let themselves rot in their mental malaise and even kill if they can't get what they want.