Is the stereotype about asian women being flat true?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
nostalgiccel
Freshman Poster

Is the stereotype about asian women being flat true?

Post by nostalgiccel »

What would the veterans say? Is it really difficult to find curvy women in asian countries? Are there some of them where you've observed better endowed women on average?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Chinese females are mostly petite. Korean females often have nice, rounded asses but generally have small breasts. However, with Western style diets there are starting to be a few more curvy and top heavy females in Asia.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, my current Chinese gf has a nice large chest and is more busty than your average Chinese women, so there are some exceptions to the rule, here in Asia.

But, yeah...for the most part, Asian women aren't as curvy or booty-licious as Latina's or Indian/Middle Eastern chicks. If you want skinny, petite, small-chested females than Asian is your destination; on the other had, if you want curvy females, I suggest Latin America or Eastern Europe for women shaped like that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

My missus has a nice perky C-cup that looks quite prominent on her otherwise petite frame. Easily the most amazing pair of breasts I've ever seen, ever.

She got some junk in the trunk too, albeit smaller then what one might find in the West or Latin America. Still she is not in any way "flat" and though small, she is quite firm which I believe is a lot more enticing then fat will ever be.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Based on a Western GMO diet, yeah I smashed a couple in Canada.
But in the U.S. of Gay, they might as well say "that thing" in Chinese to me because they wouldn't give me the time of day stateside.

[In Australia] I almost smashed a straight up curvy yet chunky nerdy Japanese freak with a magpie full-hairline-patch snatch but got c.ockblocked by her female Japanese roommate at the hostel we were staying at. Yup, I knew it was hairy because I had her pants to her knees before she had to go Urggggh!

Cornfed might be an unyielding bigot, but at least he's right about somethings sometimes, he's right about Korean women. They really do have nice, bottom-heavy shapes. Think of a Beyoncé whom is Korean on a Western GMO diet...that's the Korean-Canadian I had smashed in Toronto almost ten years ago.
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

More than a mouthful is a waste :)
---

SD
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by mentor »

Cornfed wrote:Chinese females are mostly petite. Korean females often have nice, rounded asses but generally have small breasts. However, with Western style diets there are starting to be a few more curvy and top heavy females in Asia.
I would like 'normal' sized girls. Not fat, but not too thin too!
Let's say 'average' body type.
Are there in Philippines?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Is the stereotype about asian women being flat true?

Post by mentor »

I definitely do not want skinny girls.
If there are not many 'normal' (according to their height) girls, I would go for chubby, but not fat, in any case!

Any estimations about percentages of skinny/normal/chubby/fat girls?
I see only 'faces' in most cases in 'DateinAsia' and usually I cannot tell what body type a girl has, from her photo.