Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I finished my bog post on this issue.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... osh-v.html

Let me know what you think.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

SilverEnergy wrote:We can certainly understand that the dating scene in America can drive a man insane but no excuses.

However, like many have pointed out, maybe this can be a wake up call for men who have sons, perhaps finding a way to get your sons laid might be able to save lives.
As I'd said, if I hear of a 17 yr old virgin guy and that his favorite movie was a phantasmagorical chick flick, like 'Titantic', as oppose to let's say, 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' or 'Terminator', I'd immediately put that guy on a plane to Costa Rica or Thailand pronto.

This tragedy had occurred because of this f'ed up mix of romantic love ideals/lack of s*x/rejection festering from ages 17 till 22. IMHO, if this kid was bo*nking aways in CR or SE Asia, while doing the distance BS program at Penn State online, I will guarantee that this massacre would not have occurred.

After a good number of bo*nks abroad, he'll be realigned to doing his college homework, but in a relaxed way, hitting the submit button, and then go back to his Thai companion for another round.

Realize this, he obviously knew that he wasn't going to survive this carnage with the SBPD and its SWAT teams, ready to triangulate upon him, in short time. Thus, it was his exit strategy in life.

With four prior years of s*xual memories, he'd actually be thinking about having a future and not just exiting the earth, taking others down with him.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

pandabear wrote:I finished my bog post on this issue.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... osh-v.html

Let me know what you think.
Even if Roosh isn't totally agreeable, someone who pisses off feminists that much has to be doing something right. Here's his three options:
“Until you give men like Rodger a way to have sex, either by encouraging him to learn game, seek out a Thai wife, or engage in legalized prostitution"
The Thai wife option is essentially HA, the prostitution angle is what S Parc does, and the game option is ROK. I think they're equally valid, although the HA option is most constructive. If someone's using game and they're only targeting sluts it's not corrupting anyone.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:The Thai wife option is essentially HA, the p4p angle is what S Parc does, and the game option is ROK. I think they're equally valid, although the HA option is most constructive.
Here's the thing ... I think the Thai wife is later on down the road, ages 24+, after Elliot finishes my theoretical 3-4 years of P4P, while doing the Penn State online program. This gives him both, society's validation of completing a bachelor's program while at the same time, removing him from the nonsense of the whole fitting-in/dorm/fraternity culture which permeates most on-campus programs in America.

The problem is that ER had his mental breakdown from ages 17 to 22. If he's rescued by then, think Holden's "Catcher in the Rye" final message, then he's ready to move onto the next step, and that's finding a more permanent solution with a Thai or Filipino wife.

But each phase is important to work through in its own time.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:Even if Roosh isn't totally agreeable, someone who pisses off feminists that much has to be doing something right. Here's his three options:
“Until you give men like Rodger a way to have sex, either by encouraging him to learn game, seek out a Thai wife, or engage in legalized p4p"
The Thai wife option is essentially HA, the p4p angle is what S Parc does, and the game option is ROK. I think they're equally valid, although the HA option is most constructive. If someone's using game and they're only targeting sluts it's not corrupting anyone.
Obviously encouraging people to learn game is not the solution, because even if it weren't mostly nonsense, it would simply raise the bar for everyone. If everyone learned game the same men who are getting sex now still would be and the same who aren't still wouldn't be. In fact the situation would be worse, since all the idiot cold approaches to females would make them even more hostile and defensive towards men they didn't initially want to f**k. Roosh is simply a ghoul looking to make a buck off the situation.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Even if Roosh isn't totally agreeable, someone who pisses off feminists that much has to be doing something right. Here's his three options:
“Until you give men like Rodger a way to have sex, either by encouraging him to learn game, seek out a Thai wife, or engage in legalized p4p"
The Thai wife option is essentially HA, the p4p angle is what S Parc does, and the game option is ROK. I think they're equally valid, although the HA option is most constructive. If someone's using game and they're only targeting sluts it's not corrupting anyone.
Obviously encouraging people to learn game is not the solution, because even if it weren't mostly nonsense, it would simply raise the bar for everyone. If everyone learned game the same men who are getting sex now still would be and the same who aren't still wouldn't be. In fact the situation would be worse, since all the idiot cold approaches to females would make them even more hostile and defensive towards men they didn't initially want to f**k. Roosh is simply a ghoul looking to make a buck off the situation.
But everyone's not learning game. The ones who can't get sex otherwise learn it, which equalizes things. There's less advertising on ROK than HA.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:But everyone's not learning game. The ones who can't get sex otherwise learn it, which equalizes things.
If some people learn game and it actually works, this will just displace others from sex. It is like trying to solve unemployment by teaching people how to write eyecatching resumes. You are just rearranging the deck chairs on the sinking ship.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

deleted
Last edited by fschmidt on May 31st, 2014, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:But everyone's not learning game. The ones who can't get sex otherwise learn it, which equalizes things.
If some people learn game and it actually works, this will just displace others from sex. It is like trying to solve unemployment by teaching people how to write eyecatching resumes. You are just rearranging the deck chairs on the sinking ship.
But they're targeting sluts, so it's not the same as if there's just one position for a job. If women sleep with multiple guys, adding some more who learned game just makes her more of a slut. Even if it's rearranging deck chairs, I don't see how that's worse than abandoning the ship like HA does.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:Even if it's rearranging deck chairs, I don't see how that's worse than abandoning the ship like HA does.
Based on what criteria? What exactly is the goal?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Even if it's rearranging deck chairs, I don't see how that's worse than abandoning the ship like HA does.
Based on what criteria? What exactly is the goal?
Well Cornfed used deck chairs as an example. I'd call it piracy. I don't get why you have a problem with young men getting laid and sluts getting punished. It's not helping society, but neither is Happier Abroad. It's almost as if you're defending sluts.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:What exactly is the goal?
Well Cornfed used deck chairs as an example. I'd call it piracy. I don't get why you have a problem with young men getting laid and sluts getting punished. It's not helping society, but neither is Happier Abroad. It's almost as if you're defending sluts.
Come on, I asked you a simple question. What is the goal? It is pointless to talk about which action is right if you don't first state what the goal is.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:What exactly is the goal?
Come on, I asked you a simple question. What is the goal? It is pointless to talk about which action is right if you don't first state what the goal is.
The goal of PUA? The goal of any pirate: plunder. PUAs didn't cause the bad situation in America, but if they want to punish sluts, I'm all for it. Since prostitution's illegal I'm even a little sympathetic. HA is more constructive, but even we're abandoning ship.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:The goal of PUA? The goal of any pirate: plunder. PUAs didn't cause the bad situation in America, but if they want to punish sluts, I'm all for it. Since p4p's illegal I'm even a little sympathetic. HA is more constructive, but even we're abandoning ship.
No, your goal.

Let consider some goals:

If the goal is sex, prostitution is the best answer
If the goal is happiness, opiates are the best answer.
If the goal is harming the West, terrorism is the best answer.
If the goal is beating modern culture, read this.
etc.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:The goal of PUA? The goal of any pirate: plunder. PUAs didn't cause the bad situation in America, but if they want to punish sluts, I'm all for it. Since p4p's illegal I'm even a little sympathetic. HA is more constructive, but even we're abandoning ship.
No, your goal.

Let consider some goals:

If the goal is sex, p4p is the best answer
If the goal is happiness, opiates are the best answer.
If the goal is harming the West, terrorism is the best answer.
If the goal is beating modern culture, read this.
etc.
My goal is Happier Abroad. That's not beating modern culture, at least not in America.