Why I Respect PUA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Why I Respect PUA

Post by abcdavid01 »

In any other society PUA would be bad, but we're talking about American society here. It doesn't make sense to use game in countries with prostitution. Anyway, here it is:
I'm not much of an "alpha" but I subscribe to TRP and have tried to incorperate it into my life as much as possible. Thougth I'd share a TRP-related real life anecdote.

In 2004, I was 22 years old and head over heels for this 21 year old blonde girl who looked a lot like Alexis Texas. I was pretty f-ing beta and orbitted her for a full 6 months, never getting the hint that I didn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

One day we're chatting on MSN and she tells me that she hooked up with this guy at a party and was now regularly sleeping with him. My heart sank. I started giving her cold, indifferent answers and was looking to sign off when she said "his body is incredible, it makes the sex so f***ing hot, the way he bends me over" - I couldn't believe it, she was purposely twisting the knife. I cut off contact.

Fast forward to a week ago, she contacts me out of the blue on Facebook. Looks like her psychology degree didn't work out too well, she works a near-minimum wage retail job. She has hundreds of old pictures on her FB account, posing with hundreds of guys, but now that her looks are fading she rarely posts them anymore. The ones she does post don't get Likes or comments from orbitters - they're all gone.

She apologized for the way she treated me, said she's a changed woman and she'd like to make it up to me by taking me to coffee. I say sure, why not...

I've done alright for myself - I make a good salary, live in a nice house that's nearly paid off, dress nice, drive a new car. When we met at Starbucks today her eyes lit up. It took me less than 3 hours before we were back at my place and I was f***ing her and blowing my load in her mouth. As we laid in bed, she started talking about the past, how was a misguided girl who couldn't see who the "real good guys" were. It was comical.

I carted her back to her apartment in the ghetto and that was that. She sent me a few texts telling me what a good time she had, how it "seems almost fairy-tale", and how she wants to set up future dates. I haven't responded yet, don't know if I will at all. Haha.

I know it's not much but it was a small victory for me and gave me a weird sense of closure/justice. Hope you enjoyed it gents :)
That is justice. It's not what I'm into (I'd rather be abroad), but when I read something like that it just makes me happy someone is punishing these sluts. So no, I don't mind PUA.

Here's the source:

http://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/ ... -and-dump/

The site also has a lot of great articles on race and society, etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm not sure what this has to do with PUA. The supposed pick up artists would be the dirtbags who were f***ing the female back when she was attractive, thus contributing to her worthlessness to wider society. The guy did not lead a better life than the slut by being a PUA but rather by having more money than her - a situation that is unfortunately rare these days due to the regime spending fortunes elevating the income of sluts until they are barren old hags in their 30s.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

ABCDavid, I am happy you're back in here and I look forward to your posts. Yet, I have to admit this pro-PUA is your weakest argument yet. PUAs like Roosh and the RoK crew are neither positive agents nor sponsors of any male right cause. They simply espouse whatever views of society, gender dynamics, politics etc allows them to gain exposure, with a view to monetising later.

They are some of the most dishonest - and I don't mean just intellectually dishonest, I mean outright liars and poseurs - people around. I understand your frustrations, yet I believe you're smarter than that to fall squarely into their snake oil salesman traps.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

And by the way, that little story you relayed on the OP is very probably bullcrap. The PUA world is one big virtual playground where nameless, faceless people can go full Braggadocio on whatever they want to groom their egos in front of their (equally virtual) peers and reinforce their bogus arguments.
It takes nothing but a decent penchant for fictional writing to be regarded as a "blue pill, alpha male" in that pathetic corner of the cyberspace.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

I'm not totally against PUA like many in here because in America you either have to do that or have a lot of status but there are definitely more natural ways to meet women.

At least the guys who use PUA aren't sitting around feeling sorry for themselves.

At least they are getting out there and talking to women.

But there are better things to do than cold approach women all day long.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SilverEnergy wrote: But there are better things to do than cold approach women all day long.
I agree, cold approaching women can really hurt your self esteem. Just ask Winston, he said he approached hundreds of women in the USA and was rejected by almost all of them. He even had girls call security on him in shopping malls. :shock:

Now cold approaching works much better in foreign countries like the Philippines, Mexico, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil and Columbia than it does in the US. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:ABCDavid, I am happy you're back in here and I look forward to your posts. Yet, I have to admit this pro-PUA is your weakest argument yet. PUAs like Roosh and the RoK crew are neither positive agents nor sponsors of any male right cause. They simply espouse whatever views of society, gender dynamics, politics etc allows them to gain exposure, with a view to monetising later.

They are some of the most dishonest - and I don't mean just intellectually dishonest, I mean outright liars and poseurs - people around. I understand your frustrations, yet I believe you're smarter than that to fall squarely into their snake oil salesman traps.
+1. They are typically the biggest douche-bags around. They are symptoms and promoters of
societal degradation. You can respect a turd all you want...its still a turd.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

I think that if a guy has his stuff together and wants to venture into the world of PUA, then it's not that big of a deal.

My only gripe is that many guys into PUA are in denial about the problems that plague American dating and they justify the actions of western women.

But if you truly have passion and interest in PUA, then I say go for it.

But PUA can have negative consequences because all of this cold approaching makes women think they have more value than they do.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

So abcdavid, do you also support theft in America? Do you support the bankers who are bankrupting the country? To be consistent, you should also support these people.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Well I guess Cornfed made a good point, but that's just quibbling over definitions. It's a matter of timing. I've read enough from ROK, etc. to think most PUAs wouldn't exist if American society wasn't already corrupt. It's the same corruption that makes us at HA want to leave. I don't see how HA is morally superior when our purpose is to leave America to rot. In this sense I see PUAs as reactive. They aren't corrupting society, but taking advantage of existing corruption.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:In this sense I see PUAs as reactive. They aren't corrupting society, but taking advantage of existing corruption.
They are making life more difficult for other men by increasing the delusional self-worth of females, causing females to regard every approach from a man as a cynical ploy to get sex and raising the bar of clownishness and absurdity required for the average man to get sex from skanks in most situations.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:In this sense I see PUAs as reactive. They aren't corrupting society, but taking advantage of existing corruption.
They are making life more difficult for other men by increasing the delusional self-worth of females, causing females to regard every approach from a man as a cynical ploy to get sex and raising the bar of clownishness and absurdity required for the average man to get sex from skanks in most situations.
But for most American women that's all they deserve: cynical ploys to get sex. If a man's not approaching an American woman with a cynical ploy for sex, isn't he telling her she's worth something more? Which for the vast majority of the time is a lie since as a general rule American women are sluts.

Duende, I see your point, but on this webpage alone I see four banner ads and one text link ad. On the ROK homepage there's a single banner ad. I've never seen a ROK article end with "join our seminar.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
But for most American women that's all they deserve: cynical ploys to get sex. If a man's not approaching an American woman with a cynical ploy for sex, isn't he telling her she's worth something more? Which for the vast majority of the time is a lie since as a general rule American women are sluts.
Then why do you want them?

I say if it's your desire to have sex, pump & dump as many of them as you like but remain focused on the long term goal here. The long term escape plan to save your soul, dignity and future. The West is dying, it is corrupt and it is rotten. So are many large major cities in non-Western countries. My advice is to ensure you have the means, then go rural. Find yourself some exotic beaut(ies)y and have yourself a ball.

In a decent society there is no need for PUA strategies. You would not want your future daughters falling a victim to such tactics? Or even living in a place where they work? I for one know I wouldn't. So go out, make money and save it up. Spend what you make wisely. American women are not worth it in the long term and you know it. You can't hurt them as a whole. You may be able to hurt them one by one. But what does this get you, besides temporary satisfaction? Nothing.

Focus on the long term. Focus on the rest of the world, and finding your place in it. If you are a decent person I am sure it is not America.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

abcdavid01 wrote:Duende, I see your point, but on this webpage alone I see four banner ads and one text link ad. On the ROK homepage there's a single banner ad. I've never seen a ROK article end with "join our seminar.
ROK makes around $1000 a month (if not more) just to display that single banner, as Roosh is using a direct monthly sponsorship kind of plan. None of the ads on HA are advertising and/or selling products and services from Winston or members of HA. Roosh and most of his bloggers are showcasing their wisdom on RoK and have (or at least try to have) their game/life coaching or pimping businesses on the side.

You clearly see PUAs and their acolytes as champions of a "sweet revenge" kind of dating approach. Masters of the pumping & dumping who will "teach those mindless sluts, yeah". This might have some sense if those people were actually doing what they preach and write about. Reality is, they're just a bunch of poseurs who make up stories to share and reinforce their philosophy, whether that's aimed at monetising immediately or creating a reputation aura and monetise later. It's pathetic wishful thinking and fictional storytelling at its worst.

Too sad you can't see it. Since most of these communities exist to primarily groom their egos and sell their products/services, these bullcrap braggadocio lifestyle stories are never called out for what they are. Everybody's in the game, and everybody is guilty, so nobody will stand up and shout that yes, the king wear no clothes. After all, isn't so much of the narrative going on in America right now, from the healthy economy to the shale oil boom, based on this mix of wishful thinking and normalcy bias? Hear and see what you want to hear and see, and discard the rest.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Duende, I see your point, but on this webpage alone I see four banner ads and one text link ad. On the ROK homepage there's a single banner ad. I've never seen a ROK article end with "join our seminar.
ROK makes around $1000 a month (if not more) just to display that single banner, as Roosh is using a direct monthly sponsorship kind of plan. None of the ads on HA are advertising and/or selling products and services from Winston or members of HA. Roosh and most of his bloggers are showcasing their wisdom on RoK and have (or at least try to have) their game/life coaching or pimping businesses on the side.

You clearly see PUAs and their acolytes as champions of a "sweet revenge" kind of dating approach. Masters of the pumping & dumping who will "teach those mindless sluts, yeah". This might have some sense if those people were actually doing what they preach and write about. Reality is, they're just a bunch of poseurs who make up stories to share and reinforce their philosophy, whether that's aimed at monetising immediately or creating a reputation aura and monetise later. It's pathetic wishful thinking and fictional storytelling at its worst.

Too sad you can't see it. Since most of these communities exist to primarily groom their egos and sell their products/services, these bullcrap braggadocio lifestyle stories are never called out for what they are. Everybody's in the game, and everybody is guilty, so nobody will stand up and shout that yes, the king wear no clothes. After all, isn't so much of the narrative going on in America right now, from the healthy economy to the shale oil boom, based on this mix of wishful thinking and normalcy bias? Hear and see what you want to hear and see, and discard the rest.
Any number a PUA ever says in terms of how many women he slept with? Devide it by ten for the real answer. Twenty hot chicks? That's two fatties after a night out with beer goggles. 25 sorority girls? That's 2,5 - one of them was in a wheelchair. :roll:

Another thing they do is have their pictures taken with hot girls they randomly meet. Gullible young PUA hopefuls see these and assume the "pick up artist" is a right Don Juan who totally nailed those girls. When in reality all he has to offer is awkward pics with gay hand gestures and a lot of tall tales with zero proof, evidence or credibility to back it up. And thats how they sell their shit courses and shit advice, to stupid gullible and desperate boys and men.