Another shooting in the US.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:Well for someone to want to be Happier Abroad implies bad blood with America. I think going to college the past five months and seeing how easy it would have been for me to get laid only made me even more bitter. Not because missed opportunity, but because it shouldn't be that easy. I realized even more how corrupt American society's become and it's made me cruel. PUAs are punishing those sluts and I applaud them for it. The simple answer is that I've become cruel. Like Tsar maybe.
I am have become a bitter and darker person, but I am a righteous person, which is why I would be the anti-villain in the plotline. All I want in life is my happy ending. I don't really care about the means as long as I get my happy ending and I keep my pride intact.

Jabberwocky: Nobody's born a monster. We're made. A product of a cruel world... filled with cruel people.
-From Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Well for someone to want to be Happier Abroad implies bad blood with America. I think going to college the past five months and seeing how easy it would have been for me to get laid only made me even more bitter. Not because missed opportunity, but because it shouldn't be that easy. I realized even more how corrupt American society's become and it's made me cruel. PUAs are punishing those sluts and I applaud them for it. The simple answer is that I've become cruel. Like Tsar maybe.
I am have become a bitter and darker person, but I am a righteous person, which is why I would be the anti-villain in the plotline. All I want in life is my happy ending. I don't really care about the means as long as I get my happy ending and I keep my pride intact.

Jabberwocky: Nobody's born a monster. We're made. A product of a cruel world... filled with cruel people.
What is your definition of a happy ending (besides the Thai massage parlor definition haha) and what are your ultimate life goals? Where do you see yourself in ten years from now, fifteen? And what are you willing\planning to do in order to get there as the anti-villain that you see yourself as?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:I don't think there is anyone here who hates Americans as much as I do. I recognize that PUAs really don't make much difference. I am looking forward to the next economic depression when I can see Americans starving in the streets. And for that, I will thank the bankers and Obama.
I am also looking forward to the financial annihilation of the West, although I want to be abroad, have my ideal girl, and have a way of earning income so I could actually enjoy the fireworks. Whether it's the greatest hyperinflation in history or the worst economic depression in all history I don't care. I would place by bet on hyperinflation.

A recent example of a currency devaluation, but not hyperinflation would include Britain in the 1990s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

I believe Argentina also had a recent currency crisis. http://buzz.money.cnn.com/2014/03/17/ar ... cy-crisis/

When the Western Roman Empire collapsed, the Eastern Roman Empire continued to prosper. America is the equivalent of the Rome of the Western Roman Empire, and the entire West is equivalent to the Western Roman Empire. Some areas of the West will recover somewhat or will recover after the collapse. America and Britain will never recover, and those two corrupt, decadent, and sinful countries will receive divine judgment.

It's already a nation of thieves and beggars. It's a nation of slaves and serfs. It's a Sodom and Gomorrah of godlessness, sin, and sluts. It's ruled by tyrants and kleptocrats.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Tsar wrote:

What is your definition of a happy ending (besides the Thai massage parlor definition haha) and what are your ultimate life goals? Where do you see yourself in ten years from now, fifteen? And what are you willing\planning to do in order to get there as the anti-villain that you see yourself as?
To be fairly realistic the happy ending to my story includes:

1. Living abroad in Europe (Southern or Eastern).
2. Having at least one ideal girl. Marrying her as a virgin when she's 16.
3. Living in a beautiful villa with nice gardens.
4. Having a small business.
5. Able to have more leisure than work, and earning a passive income.
6. Completely retired by 50 or 55.

That way my life would be sort of like a fairy tale. I would have a princess and a good life.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Tsar wrote:

To be fairly realistic the happy ending to my story includes:

1. Living abroad in Europe (Southern or Eastern).
2. Having at least one ideal girl. Marrying her as a virgin when she's 16.
3. Living in a beautiful villa with nice gardens.
4. Having a small business.
5. Able to have more leisure than work, and earning a passive income.
6. Completely retired by 50 or 55.

That way my life would be sort of like a fairy tale. I would have a princess and a good life.
That sounds like a good plan, overall!

Some things to take in mind are age of consent laws. You may need the parents written approval before you get to marry, if you wish to be married before she turns 18. I myself married a girl of 21, we met when she was 18. She too was a virgin prior to when we met but she is a Filipina from a relatively conservative household. For matters of religiosity she remained a virgin until Mr. Right came in the form of me.

Would you and your ideal girl be having any children and if so, how many and how do you intend to raise them? Values and morals are very important. Also how old are you yourself and when do you see yourself marrying the girl? I heard age gaps can actually work in your favour in a marriage, it may be a very good plan from what I hear.

As far as retirement goes, sounds ideal. A very comfortable and enjoyable little life. Peace and quiet, and enough enjoyment. Very nice! And, if luck is on your side, quite doable as well.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote: That sounds like a good plan, overall!

Some things to take in mind are age of consent laws. You may need the parents written approval before you get to marry, if you wish to be married before she turns 18. I myself married a girl of 21, we met when she was 18. She too was a virgin prior to when we met but she is a Filipina from a relatively conservative household. For matters of religiosity she remained a virgin until Mr. Right came in the form of me.

Would you and your ideal girl be having any children and if so, how many and how do you intend to raise them? Values and morals are very important. Also how old are you yourself and when do you see yourself marrying the girl? I heard age gaps can actually work in your favour in a marriage, it may be a very good plan from what I hear.

As far as retirement goes, sounds ideal. A very comfortable and enjoyable little life. Peace and quiet, and enough enjoyment. Very nice! And, if luck is on your side, quite doable as well.
I am presently 24. I see myself marrying the girl anytime once I find her and after anything I need verified is verified (so I know I'm getting the girl I want and not accepting a lie). I wouldn't have sex with a girl before marriage so I can show my honor and righteousness when I get famous and be on the moral high-ground if anyone called me out on it. Marrying her when she's 16 after one-three months of being with her would be enough time before marriage. Maybe 30 days dating, take her on a two week trip, show her exactly how great I am, and then marry her one week afterwards. 60 days would be enough time if she meets my standards. In arranged marriages the people might go into it as total strangers, so at least I would have selected my girl and known her for 45-90 days.

I would be open to children but it's not something I really think about too often. I know how I would raise them, and what values and morals I would teach them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:I am presently 24. I see myself marrying the girl anytime once I find her and after anything I need verified is verified (so I know I'm getting the girl I want and not accepting a lie). I wouldn't have sex with a girl before marriage so I can show my honor and righteousness when I get famous and be on the moral high-ground if anyone called me out on it. Marrying her when she's 16 after one-three months of being with her would be enough time before marriage. Maybe 30 days dating, take her on a two week trip, show her exactly how great I am, and then marry her one week afterwards. 60 days would be enough time if she meets my standards. In arranged marriages the people might go into it as total strangers, so at least I would have selected my girl and known her for 45-90 days.

I would be open to children but it's not something I really think about too often. I know how I would raise them, and what values and morals I would teach them.
You have written rivers of inks detailing what your dreams are and what you want your love life to look like.

Not a single word I heard so far on how you plan to do it, let alone when. 24 means you're no longer a kid. You are able to work and save some money, or even work abroad if your degree and skills are on demand.

Like I said before, the amount of armchair tourism is one of the saddest things on HA.

Move your arse dude! In 10 years time you'll be still daydreaming about your virgin sweet 16 bride...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I am presently 24. I see myself marrying the girl anytime once I find her and after anything I need verified is verified (so I know I'm getting the girl I want and not accepting a lie). I wouldn't have sex with a girl before marriage so I can show my honor and righteousness when I get famous and be on the moral high-ground if anyone called me out on it. Marrying her when she's 16 after one-three months of being with her would be enough time before marriage. Maybe 30 days dating, take her on a two week trip, show her exactly how great I am, and then marry her one week afterwards. 60 days would be enough time if she meets my standards. In arranged marriages the people might go into it as total strangers, so at least I would have selected my girl and known her for 45-90 days.

You have written rivers of inks detailing what your dreams are and what you want your love life to look like.

Not a single word I heard so far on how you plan to do it, let alone when. 24 means you're no longer a kid. You are able to work and save some money, or even work abroad if your degree and skills are on demand.

Like I said before, the amount of armchair tourism is one of the saddest things on HA.

Move your arse dude! In 10 years time you'll be still daydreaming about your virgin sweet 16 bride...
Meanwhile I am 23 and already found and married my perfect Asian lady. :roll:

At least the guy has plans. Its good to always have plans and something to dream about\hope for. Without that we'd all go insane sooner or later.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Meanwhile I am 23 and already found and married my perfect Asian lady. :roll:

At least the guy has plans. Its good to always have plans and something to dream about\hope for. Without that we'd all go insane sooner or later.
Well, good for you. I assume you're from the US (Spain?) and living in the Philippines with your girl. That's all it takes, at the end of the day. A bit of initiative and the courage to drop the anti-world attitude and chill.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:Not a single word I heard so far on how you plan to do it, let alone when. 24 means you're no longer a kid. You are able to work and save some money, or even work abroad if your degree and skills are on demand.

I some plans I'm working on. Working is the most difficult part. With work you need a job (and most importantly a good job). I have a 4 year degree, I deserve at least $37,500 and that's assuming I work in a southern state. I was born in an era of injustice where everything is difficult. I am 24 and have no real work experience. I was kept down because my family never got anything in life and were happy living in the remote suburbs in the worst state in the country to try and get any job, no good jobs, and there are no opportunities. Almost every college graduate leaves my state. They leave with friends or their boyfriend or girlfriend to move to another state together, but I have no one except myself. I can't just relocate when I have no job and can't take on everything on my own with just any job or what it pays.

Business degrees aren't in demand anywhere in the world. I believe that is a fact.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:Like I said before, the amount of armchair tourism is one of the saddest things on HA.

I some plans I'm working on. Working is the most difficult part. With work you need a job (and most importantly a good job). I have a 4 year degree, I deserve at least $37,500 and that's assuming I work in a southern state. I was born in an era of injustice where everything is difficult. I am 24 and have no real work experience. I was kept down because my family never got anything in life and were happy living in the remote suburbs in the worst state in the country to try and get any job, no good jobs, and there are no opportunities. Almost every college graduate leaves my state. They leave with friends or their boyfriend or girlfriend to move to another state together, but I have no one except myself. I can't just relocate when I have no job and can't take on everything on my own with just any job or what it pays.

Business degrees aren't in demand anywhere in the world. I believe that is a fact.[/quote]

A business degree might not be as in demand as an engineering or computer science degree, but it's a versatile one. Why don't you leave the state? It's not about "deserving", it's about finding the way to reach it, or more.

I would say the fact that you're by yourself is an advantage, not a burden. You have no legacy, so just save up a little and go. What are you waiting for?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I live in the state with the highest unemployment rate in the country (that also has the least opportunity in the country and gives people raised in that state the least opportunity). I'm sure you could easily figure out where I am.

I was born in America but it was like I was born in the Kosovo of America because it has no opportunity and mass unemployment.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Meanwhile I am 23 and already found and married my perfect Asian lady. :roll:

Well, good for you. I assume you're from the US (Spain?) and living in the Philippines with your girl. That's all it takes, at the end of the day. A bit of initiative and the courage to drop the anti-world attitude and chill.
I am European and met a Filipina girl two years my junior on the internet. We met and fell in love. Now we are married and we have a daughter together. I am working hard to be able to buy a bigger house for us to live in, but the cost of housing and living in the provinces there is quite doable to say the least. I don't care about Western society all that much and I am not a materialistic person. And here's the catch: neither is my significant other! You hear a lot nastiness here about how all women are the same, blablabla. Maybe a lot of Western women are like that but abroad you can still find women who are different. Having found one of those I an say: yes, it is possible and YES, it is quite enjoyable!

The likes of Elliot Rodger have way more money then me or anyone in my family ever had or ever will have which is why they are so infuriating. All he needed was one ticket to Manila and a few bus rides into the country. It's really not rocket science.

It takes initiative, yes. It takes a chill attitude, yes. And yes, it is doable. Very, very doable. I hope to see more of that optimism here. :D
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:A business degree might not be as in demand as an engineering or computer science degree, but it's a versatile one. Why don't you leave the state? It's not about "deserving", it's about finding the way to reach it, or more.

I would say the fact that you're by yourself is an advantage, not a burden. You have no legacy, so just save up a little and go. What are you waiting for?
That's why I majored in business. It's very versatile and it is a good degree.

I would like to leave the state but that's not easy when you don't have any money. I can't afford to live on my own. I could probably buy a cheap plot of land and live in a tent while hoping to get a good job.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/14/bbc-5 ... amavilles/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I am European and met a Filipina girl two years my junior on the internet. We met and fell in love. Now we are married and we have a daughter together. I am working hard to be able to buy a bigger house for us to live in, but the cost of housing and living in the provinces there is quite doable to say the least. I don't care about Western society all that much and I am not a materialistic person. And here's the catch: neither is my significant other! You hear a lot nastiness here about how all women are the same, blablabla. Maybe a lot of Western women are like that but abroad you can still find women who are different. Having found one of those I an say: yes, it is possible and YES, it is quite enjoyable!

The likes of Elliot Rodger have way more money then me or anyone in my family ever had or ever will have which is why they are so infuriating. All he needed was one ticket to Manila and a few bus rides into the country. It's really not rocket science.

It takes initiative, yes. It takes a chill attitude, yes. And yes, it is doable. Very, very doable. I hope to see more of that optimism here. :D
I am European (Italian), too. This explains a lot more than you can imagine. From what I have seen and learned on here, scores of US men have been badly burned or even traumatised by the faux-feminist, bitchy attitude of their girls, from high school to divorce court. Whatever they do and say reflect this bitterness and mistrust.

I believe we Europeans, especially us Southern Europeans, are lot more chilled and don't see relating to woman in such a confrontational way. I once heard someone say Americans see relationships like a war that has to be either won (by them) or lost (to the other). Italians see relationships like a dance, to be played and enjoyed together, if for a short time and with a few bad steps every now and then.

That you're only 23 and already married, with a kid and planning to live in the Philippines for good, is quite impressive. I am not being polemic here, but I can't help seeing that, on the "happier abroad" path, you're far ahead of members twice your age.

Felicitaciones por esta nueva etapa tu vida!