Doing Poorly On Internet Sites. How is this Possible?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Doing Poorly On Internet Sites. How is this Possible?

Post by Maverick »

Hey all.

I'm finally hitting up the Philippines next month. I'm going with a friend and we both joined Filipino Cupid.

For some reason, I'm doing really bad on here. Girls are responding to me, but I can't get them to Skype with me, while my friend is Skyping with a bunch and already has meet ups with some of them planned.

How is this possible? I almost want to start using PUA tactics on them...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I was on DIA for over 2 months befor my trip. I only got a few numbers from my trip before i went (woundup only seeing one girl who met me at airport forgot the rest).

The onyl reason why i got a few numbers was cause most of the girls were ugly on cam or average looking or scammers or hoes or too young and busy or they seemed totally disinterested like they were rarely online or when you reply to them they may talk back at first but then ignore you later on. its a lot of work and in the end what i was left was piss poor results. thats why i stuck with this girl im with but i dont plan on seeing her again.

i was hoping filipino cupid would have better results nver tried them? sounds like it isn't much better though. Im sort of coming to the conclusion that you almost have to do daygame to girls here cause its so much hassle chatting and talking and weeding out everyone and then chances are they might flake anyways. At least if you meet them in real life first they probably wont flake and you know what their personality is and no time wasted ahead of time.

thats one reason why im probably gonna stay home in 2015. If i have to do daygame just to get a hot girl in phil that isn't a hoe or scammer then whats the point? You have to do that in america.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I was on DIA for over 2 months befor my trip. I only got a few numbers from my trip before i went (woundup only seeing one girl who met me at airport forgot the rest).

The onyl reason why i got a few numbers was cause most of the girls were ugly on cam or average looking or scammers or hoes or too young and busy or they seemed totally disinterested like they were rarely online or when you reply to them they may talk back at first but then ignore you later on. its a lot of work and in the end what i was left was piss poor results. thats why i stuck with this girl im with but i dont plan on seeing her again.

i was hoping filipino cupid would have better results nver tried them? sounds like it isn't much better though. Im sort of coming to the conclusion that you almost have to do daygame to girls here cause its so much hassle chatting and talking and weeding out everyone and then chances are they might flake anyways. At least if you meet them in real life first they probably wont flake and you know what their personality is and no time wasted ahead of time.

thats one reason why im probably gonna stay home in 2015. If i have to do daygame just to get a hot girl in phil that isn't a hoe or scammer then whats the point? You have to do that in america.
Hmmm....so then it seems that the Philippines isn't so great after all. Where are all of these pretty, sweet, genuine girls that I keep hearing about? Lol

Guess they're all feminists now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Maverick wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I was on DIA for over 2 months befor my trip. I only got a few numbers from my trip before i went (woundup only seeing one girl who met me at airport forgot the rest).

Hmmm....so then it seems that the Philippines isn't so great after all. Where are all of these pretty, sweet, genuine girls that I keep hearing about? Lol

Guess they're all feminists now.

they are there but unforuntately most are only 6.5 and below and/or have kids cause they have no other options in phil so they might as well hit up a foreigner. The more attractive they are the more likely the only reason they are there is cause they are so poor and desperate they want you to foot the bill and lavish them or they are bargirls or prostitutes or have kids. I haven't seen any girls that are a 7+ on the dating site that i clicked with. the attractive ones with a job didn't show much itnerest and/or had a bad attitude. just like my girls sister who works at a call center and is a total bitch even though she is 30. she is attractive but i woudnt click with her due to her personality from what she tells me about her on teh dating sites and guys. I think if you want a hot girl you either have to be lucky on the dating sites OR meet them in person not from online. im not really in hte mood to fly to phil to do daygame :( i did meet one girl who was about a 6.8+ on looks and nursing student and she really liked me but i balked and met another girl at the airport cause i figured she wouldn't put up with my idea of a 6 month sexvacation. its hard to find a girl who can put up with me. she didn't seem to be much into sex either from my chats and i thought my current girl was but i was fooled LOL i wond up later meeting her and i realize she was probably one of the few good ones and maybe easier than she let on she was putting out for same foreigner on vacation it seems two different times (when i met her again she said he came back again earlier that month) so hard to say lol

You have to get all the girls on cam or else youll be dissapointed.

Maybe one has to be in the philippines right when they get on the site. I used to think you need to line up numbers and chats before but i found many of the girls lose interest quick or after giving the info never show up on skype or maybe 1 time at most. Maybe if i was already in the country they would ahve met me. but you have to see them on cam also or else you might be unahppy so maybe when in the country tell them your already there and to chat on cam NOW cause you want to see them now. so maybe the best approach is to wait till you are in the country so they will know your just not bullshitting them? Im starting to think most girls blow you off if your not there cause they think you aren't gonna come for them and are working tons of guys simultaneously. i noticed the girls who weren't working many guys at same time always wanted to chat (ie the nurse girl i mention below but many other examples).

ireonically i kicked my girl out a couple months later and rang up the numbers. The reactions weren't that good only the milfs on the list kept texting me back lol and one with 2 kids who had huge tits kind of blew me off that day etc. the only positive experience was a nursing student who used t o talk everyday she came to front of my hotel. I just had a bad vibe about it all so i decided to back to my girl who was a guaranteed companion and lay. But it makes me think i may not want to come back in 2015. I probably need to reset anyways cause its a lot of money and hassle.

One of teh girl was a nursing student who really liked me she was very attractive but i dont think she liked me too much (i was excited and i decided to go back to my girl). She was having a fling with a foreigner she had seen before and she claimed he was lying to her about going to the other country. she said i maybe talk to much hahaha but i was in a rush she met me out of my hotel real quick. i never pursued her cause she had experience with another foreigner and although she was attractive and educated i think she just wanted a visa to america and also i dont think she would have put up with me too much im a bit demanding and she even said guys were bossy to her which she didn't like
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I think i could use the dating sites in teh future but do what i did with that nursing girl. I htink the best strategy is to meet all girls in the front of the hotel. Some girls wont meet at hotel that girl only met cause i talked for weeks with her. but i just stress to them outside or in the lobby not going into the room. Only the hoes will go straight to your room. i figure if they want to go to my room i know where they stand but if they want to go to mall they might not be a hoe cause generally hoes wantt o get down to business. but you wont know for sure cause they may be shy to direct. if they sleep with you after the first date you wont know whether you met them at the front of hotel or mall anyways.

That way you dont have to burn money and time with your chicken head cut off looking for a girl on a blind date in the mall. and if she is ugly or acting weird you can pretend you dont see her and dissapear.

this is a much better way to get sex than dealing with bars. cause bars are very expensives and would cost me twice as much for my trip than just casual dating or girlfriends.

the front hotel option you want have the overly prude girls who probably wold bring a chaperone or give sex until months later cause of hte stigma of a hotel.

I wouldn't use the hotel approach until you have their number then when texting them tell them where to meet. If you mention hotel too quick it sounds like your treating them like a prostitute.

maybe something like "Can we meet at the front of my hotel its easiest to find me and then we can go out to the mall in taxi together"

i only used the hotel angle a few times and either the girls didn't want to go or they were hoes. the only girl who did it who wasn't a hoe was the nurse girl but ive only asked a few so my sample space is small.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I was on CB and I couldn't even stay logged in when chatting with a girl because I was interrupted every minute and sometimes even several times a minute by different girls wanting to chat me. And heres a tip: Remember their time is about 12 hours different, so time your on-line time when they are all on-line, such as a Friday night, and when theres not many Westerners on-line. he he! makes a big difference. because it was for me, like pop-ups on a bothersome website where you couldn't even conduct business there were so many! But get on-line say, Saturday night YOUR time, and many of the girls will be at church or worn down already from the weekend, because there, it would be Sunday afternoon.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

jtest28 wrote:I was on CB and I couldn't even stay logged in when chatting with a girl because I was interrupted every minute and sometimes even several times a minute by different girls wanting to chat me. And heres a tip: Remember their time is about 12 hours different, so time your on-line time when they are all on-line, such as a Friday night, and when theres not many Westerners on-line. he he! makes a big difference. because it was for me, like pop-ups on a bothersome website where you couldn't even conduct business there were so many! But get on-line say, Saturday night YOUR time, and many of the girls will be at church or worn down already from the weekend, because there, it would be Sunday afternoon.
doesn't matter when they are online the pont is you can gather dozens of contacts like i did but they are all medicore for most of them. most girls in philippines are marginal at best.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

jtest28 wrote:I was on CB and I couldn't even stay logged in when chatting with a girl because I was interrupted every minute and sometimes even several times a minute by different girls wanting to chat me. And heres a tip: Remember their time is about 12 hours different, so time your on-line time when they are all on-line, such as a Friday night, and when theres not many Westerners on-line. he he! makes a big difference. because it was for me, like pop-ups on a bothersome website where you couldn't even conduct business there were so many! But get on-line say, Saturday night YOUR time, and many of the girls will be at church or worn down already from the weekend, because there, it would be Sunday afternoon.
Did you actually end up meeting up with these girls?

I get the feeling that many of them are either scammers or hookers. I don't know if I believe that any of them are on the sites for legit reasons.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Doing Poorly On Internet Sites. How is this Possible?

Post by pete98146 »

Maverick wrote:Hey all.

I'm finally hitting up the Philippines next month. I'm going with a friend and we both joined Filipino Cupid.

For some reason, I'm doing really bad on here. Girls are responding to me, but I can't get them to Skype with me, while my friend is Skyping with a bunch and already has meet ups with some of them planned.

Is there something on your profile that is turning them off? Using a flattering picture?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Maverick wrote:Did you actually end up meeting up with these girls?

I get the feeling that many of them are either scammers or hookers. I don't know if I believe that any of them are on the sites for legit reasons.
I have actually never been asked for money except once. And I did meet the one woman I had decided on and am engaged now. Although, if you can, I would still recommend finding non-dating site girls though, just a bit better quality is all. Theres a shit load of good women there, especially the ones who are just out and about, working jobs, living life, etc. But even the on-line girls aren't necessarily all bad. They get jerked around plenty by the men, probably much more so than we do by them. My fiancé told me every man who ever chatted with her, when his cam came on-line, he was already naked and then started jacking off. In fact, most of the girls I were chatting with said they had the same experiences, even the older ones in their late 40s. And when she told one of her cousins about me and showed her my pic and also she saw me on chat once when she was visiting my fiancé, she seemed shocked and said she didn't know there were any good men left on CB anymore. So my advice is paint yourself up as a good man, what I did, was on my profile, I stated how I hate to date endless girls and hate one night stands. And after I did that, my traffic doubled up overnight!
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

When I was using dating sites, I was only aggressive with pretty girls(Just being honest). If I wasn't in the mood to be aggressive, I would just log in and sit back and let the girls send me a message. It was interesting to see the types of Filipinas who would contact me. I came across girls who looked as young as 13 to ladies who were much older than I was. I was never rude to anyone but I have standards.

If you need to use the online approach, I would advice you to use two diferrent sites. One free site and the other where you have to pay to contact the girls.

IMHO, PUA gimmicks are not needed in the Philippines. For the most part, Filipinas are simple girls who still look up to and revere western men.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

jtest28 wrote:

I have actually never been asked for money except once. And I did meet the one woman I had decided on and am engaged now. Although, if you can, I would still recommend finding non-dating site girls though, just a bit better quality is all. Theres a shit load of good women there, especially the ones who are just out and about, working jobs, living life, etc. But even the on-line girls aren't necessarily all bad. They get jerked around plenty by the men, probably much more so than we do by them. My fiancé told me every man who ever chatted with her, when his cam came on-line, he was already naked and then started jacking off. In fact, most of the girls I were chatting with said they had the same experiences, even the older ones in their late 40s. And when she told one of her cousins about me and showed her my pic and also she saw me on chat once when she was visiting my fiancé, she seemed shocked and said she didn't know there were any good men left on CB anymore. So my advice is paint yourself up as a good man, what I did, was on my profile, I stated how I hate to date endless girls and hate one night stands. And after I did that, my traffic doubled up overnight!
I have heard similar stories from my female friends there. I guess these are the guys who can't afford to visit the Philippines. :shock:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

pete98146 wrote:

Is there something on your profile that is turning them off? Using a flattering picture?
I'm using pictures that usually get good reviews on dating sites. 2 regular pics, 1 of me on a camel, and 1 of me in my medical outfit.

I'm wondering if it's maybe my height and the fact that I've been mostly messaging fairly attractive girls in Makati and Cebu City.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I think what may be going on is the really pretty girls you're messaging or e-mailing are already talking to someone. Thats actually a good sign in my book, it means they aren't chatting up a bunch of guys at once, I for one, hate that shit.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

jtest28 wrote:

Bolded 1: That's my ultimate goal. Unfortunately, I'm in the military right now and definitely can't take as much leave as would be necessary to build social circles in the Philippines. I do plan on starting to do that once I separate at the end of next year. Btw, do you have any tips on doing that?

Bolded 2: Hmmm....that's strange and might make sense in my case. I've been following my friend's advice and trying to cam the girls right away. Even though it seems to be working for him (though, he did message me today talking about how thinks the girls are full of it too...so maybe it's not working lol), that might be the reason why they don't want to talk to me. Maybe they think I'm a pervert? LOL

One girl that I asked to Skype said "I know you are good-looking. We don't need to cam." I assumed she was on cam with another guy or not that interested. She wanted my Facebook instead.