To Rock/Davewe: Why looks REFLECT what a person actually IS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I'm with Winston on this one. I feel that I can sense the inner spirit and soul of someone accurately 75% of the time based on photos alone.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

steve55 wrote:I'm with Winston on this one. I feel that I can sense the inner spirit and soul of someone accurately 75% of the time based on photos alone.
The problem is you're talking about a 75% success rate at something very few people can define (inner spirit) and many people don't believe in (soul). I'd hate to bet my future on such odds.

That being said, like all tools there is value to photographs, if you keep them in perspective - which some people can't.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
In this case they are a good example. With all living beings, the inner is reflected on the outer. It's very simple. Everyone knows it. What is there to debate here?
Animals are different from humans because human's have critical thinking and more complex emotional capacity due to fundamental differences in our brains. Natural selection requires animals to look and act a certain way and it's much different from the reasoned intellect and the social complexity of humans. Why is this hard for you to understand?

Besides your own claims of having advanced awareness of people does not bear out in the various incidents that are a matter of record which have occurred to you in your life. You are constantly getting hustled by people and you believe in the most ridiculous nonsense. For example, you were convinced that guy who could move glass bowls with his mind on youtube was 100% legitimate and real. When people expressed their doubts you flipped out and started hurling insults.

I'd even go as far as to say that your "awareness" of people is so flawed that you constantly misjudge people in your daily life which leads you to get scammed frequently. Don't try and tell me this is wrong either the incidents you post about and try to justify as not being your fault were very much avoidable to individuals with common sense.

I have talked with plenty of people who have known you in person or have met you and they all have similar observations. You have a tendency to believe in the mystical over the logical. You don't understand that human nature doesn't exist in dogmatic black or white terms. A lot of people exist in the gray area of morality or thought. A person who appears to be friendly and is friendly for awhile can still rip you off or murder you. People are capable of extremes because of intellect and complex emotions.

You can't grasp these things Winston because you have Asperger's or some other combination personality disorder.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

What about that guy William Two Feather, he had a soft mature look in some of his pics & others he just looks like a crock.

I've got a strange face, you should read my pic & let me know what vibe you get.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Hey, this looks like fun. I wanna play too!

Edward Snowden
http://www.viralread.com/wp-content/upl ... 738325.jpg
Looks exactly like what he is - a genius intellect who believes in freedom of information. Notice the "haunted," deep eye sockets. Most high IQ individuals have this trait. He also has the classic narrow face and fauxcipital at the back of the head (large occipital lobe, which controls spatial reasoning).

Chris Cooper
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... Cooper.jpg

Looks exactly like what he is - a traditional, stern, working class guy from the American south.

Kristen Stewart
http://www.mojowallpapers.com/wp-conten ... wart-8.jpg
Looks exactly like what she is - a slut.

Tito Ortiz
http://www.5thround.com/wp-content/uplo ... Ortiz2.jpg
Looks exactly like what he is - a low-inhibition jock
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think Winston is right. However, there are 2 things :

1) Sometimes you might catch someone at a moment when they look a certain way, which will mislead you into thinking that they're a certain type of person. So you have to observe them for at least a few moments to get an accurate picture. And if you're looking at photos, it's best if possible to judge a few pictures before making up your mind. Having said that, some people really exude a certain personality type and you can pretty much tell straight away what they're probably like.

2) There are certain people whose expression and even the way they look in general varies quite a lot from moment to moment, or photo to photo. They're not consistent. Their faces are so expressive that they can look very different from one moment to another, as opposed to those whose general demeanour is more stable and unchanging. So again, you have to make longer term observations. I'm one of those people. I look at pictures and videos of myself and I compare it to how I look when I see myself in the mirror, and there's a lot of variation. Maybe it's because I'm very self conscious and very aware of the camera, and that influences how I present myself at that moment.

So it's true, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly, unless it's really obvious.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Watch as Winston's facial features change in this photo. :D

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

So now the question becomes, what do you look like if you objectively analyze yourself?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock, Davewe,
Check out these photos of the FBI's 10 most wanted fugitive list in Las Vegas. Notice that all the fugitives LOOK shady and criminal-like. Gee what a coincidence huh?

http://www.fbi.gov/lasvegas/wanted/@@wa ... =las-vegas

As you can see, looks usually MATCH what a person is, because the inner reflects the outer.

In fact, every con artist I've met has looked like a con artist. I've never seen a person who looked kind, caring, and wholesome, turn out to be a con artist. All the con men I met in Russia, as I explained, looked shady, such as Vadim and that guy with the distorted face during The Negotiator Scam.

In contrast, people who look kind, caring and wholesome usually do have those qualities. For example, the actor Michael Landon from "Bonanza", "Little House on the Prairie" and "Highway to Heaven" looked very kind, caring and wholesome. And guess what? Everyone who knew him in real life, including his family and fellow cast members, will tell you that he was that way in real life.

So you see, what I said is true and accurate. I was RIGHT!

The bottom line is: You can't tell everything from a photo. But you can tell SOME things. Photos are not zero value like some guys here falsely claim. For example, if you saw a photo of Einstein and didn't know who he was, you could tell that he was a brainy guy and very intellectual at least. You would NOT say that he looked like a football player or wrestler. So you see, you could tell SOMETHING about Einstein from his photo alone.

Do you understand my point now?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne