wooohoo Baby number two

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

wooohoo Baby number two

Post by DanielleNguyen »

So I had hit the 20 weeks pregnant mark and my husband and I finally got to know the gender. It's a boy. Everyone was super happy. I am happy. My child will be half Vietnamese and Ii really hope he will look like his father. Our first child looks all like me. So this is just a gender announcement to my baby to be due Oct. 1st.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: wooohoo Baby number two

Post by nicho12 »

DanielleNguyen wrote:So I had hit the 20 weeks pregnant mark and my husband and I finally got to know the gender. It's a boy. Everyone was super happy. I am happy. My child will be half Vietnamese and Ii really hope he will look like his father. Our first child looks all like me. So this is just a gender announcement to my baby to be due Oct. 1st.
Another slave to the economic system will be arriving on Oct. 1st, not to break your heart but I really feel sorry for boys being born into this toxic messed up society, I personally don't know how I would raise a child in this culture let alone bring one into it
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Ahhh...wow, what a way to shit on a woman's happiness there buddy. I mean, wow...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: wooohoo Baby number two

Post by starchild5 »

DanielleNguyen wrote:So I had hit the 20 weeks pregnant mark and my husband and I finally got to know the gender. It's a boy. Everyone was super happy. I am happy. My child will be half Vietnamese and Ii really hope he will look like his father. Our first child looks all like me. So this is just a gender announcement to my baby to be due Oct. 1st.

congrats
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

thanks you all...^^
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Congrats, Danielle!

As for Nicho12's comment...at least with Asians and other immigrant groups, they can still hold the values that made their parents successful, i.e., traditional values, respect for the elderly, hard-work, etc...

As long as he doesn't become too Americanized--which, unfortunately, is a big problem with many Asian Americans: they try to act like Whites too much--he should be fine.

And, he will have the advantage of being half-Asian, half-White: in other words, he can take the best parts of both cultures, and reject the trash in each.

I can say I'm just like that: I like my Asian side but I also embrace the Western ideals of individualism and freedom (or the freedoms THAT USED to exist in America, at one time...)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Congratulations, Danielle.

Children are a blessing from the Lord.

It's nice that you want your son to resemble the Dad.

Oh and remember, don't try to be perfect. Just enjoy.

PS Is your first a girl? If you told us I forgot... I just remeber some discussion of sexy nightgowns or something... that's the stuff men remember...
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

no i have another son lol.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Image Image
Another Elliott "Damian" Rodgers coming to spawn. ROTLMAO LOL
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on June 5th, 2014, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:=,,O Image
Another Elliott "Damian" Rodgers coming to spawn. ROTLMAO LOL
Oh c'mon, if you're going to make a comment like that, you can't forget the soundtrack ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Nevermind the joke above

This one is for Danielle ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I was dancing to that. and my children will never be the omen lol. I tell you if they just spanked that kid Daminen things may have been better lol
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I was dancing to that. and my children will never be the omen lol. I tell you if they just spanked that kid Daminen things may have been better lol
Great sense of humor.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

LOL. THX. But seriously, all they needed to do was spank him. Spawn of Satan or not, he is still a kid. Ground him and be done with it lol
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I was dancing to that. and my children will never be the omen lol. I tell you if they just spanked that kid Daminen things may have been better lol
lol yeah lets not spank kids. if you know your way with words you wont use any other form of force. ;)

Congratulations on your new arrival! A new child is always a blessing. How many more do you plan on having? I hope he is healthy and grows up to live a wonderful life. It surely will be an enrichment to yours.

Good luck!