Doing Poorly On Internet Sites. How is this Possible?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Well, I don't plan on giving these girls any money....especially not at first. And, yes, I am green. I've never been to the Philippines and I'm only relying on secondhand stories. Also, I've heard such a wide variety of stories of how Filipinas are. Guys like you and Winston say they are bad overall. Guys like hammata, Pete, Outwest, and other guys on other forums say they are good. Guys like mguy say they hate all whites and only like him (lol).
It definitely also depends on your attitude and confidence levels. I'm the type of guy that has no problem belting out I will always love you by Whitney Houston (I have a terrible voice) in a videoke bar or dancing ridiculously to any type of music. I also prefer interacting with the culture rather than staying in tourist traps and I'm very keen on their culture. I have literally walked on foot at one time 10-15 miles around Manila for the hell of it. I also have no problem striking up convos with anyone and am down for anything adventurous. Filipinas from my experience love this type of attitude. It is seen as fun to them and exciting. I think where some guys fail is that they lack the confidence or are not comfortable with the culture.

The food will suck at some points, some people harass you, it's hot as balls, the women can be a little childish and stupid, amenities won't be first world in most places, you will get annoyed, things won't make sense but if you are open you will learn to love it.

Another point is there should be no reason for you to give her money. Sure pay for her 5 dollar meal and maybe pay her cab home. If she is mooching off you it will be your fault. To this day the most money a female has ever asked from me in the Philippines was to buy her load (minutes on her phone). I said no and she never brought it back up for the rest of the date and continued to message me for weeks and even months later but not another peep about money. I have a multitude of friends I always meet there, mostly girls and they've never asked me for a cent other than my portion of the trip we'd go on. And a lot of times they'd cut me a deal or pay for it. Sure if I asked them to go somewhere with me I'd foot the bill but that is just common courtesy.

Most of the guys in other forums, not so much here but maybe, tend to complain about the small things. Buying the meal, paying for trip, helping out with the cab. Maybe because I'm somewhat from the south but I have no problem doing this. It's simple respect, but I have had Pinays pay for everything for me. If you want her to stay with you or go on a trip don't get pissed if you have to pay for it. It's just a part of being in a poor country.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I would advise you to avid the bars also. I think all guys should avoid the bars especially if they are here for at least 1 month. Those girls are really snakes and there is nice willing filipinas so no need to go that route. Its a money pit and does give you a warped view of the women there. I only used the bars cause i was shy and new to the country and very sex starved looking for a "girl friend experience". I figured i could just use the dating sites in the future but i wanted convenience when i first came there. but there is a price to pay for convenience. I dont regret it cause the girl i met was great companion had amazing sex and i learned what not to do and I had very good memories to this day. Im the type that has to learn the hard way. Its better to find women off the dating site but if you narrow it too much it might be hard to find one who will be your vacation girl so to speak.

Exactly that should be the take home message all women are the same everywhere. Filipinas come across as nicer and sweeter but not all of them are like that but most are. It can play with your head but for the most part their motivations and drama are all the same. If every foreigner had that attitude we wouldn't fall for the sweet submissive bargirl and many other bad examples. Most foreigners can't tell when first coming here I couldn't!

For the record i didn't say they were all bad. In general I think filipinas are better than american women as a whole but when it comes to money many can be worse than american women. I just said that most filipinas if open to the idea of being with foreigners will want to shamelessly leech off you without expecting to pay their own way on anything you do or give you anything back as a gift. BUT i would only keep a girl like that around if she is doing something for me. They can reward you by helping you with laundry and cleaning and cooking and staying with you. So only let a girl leech off you if she is earning her keep. The only girls who leeched off me for long term were girls living with me. I dont understand these guys getting scammed by women they dont even live with and dont do anything for them LOL If all she is giving you is sex and expects gifts and fancy restaraunts (that adds up quick) i would move on cause my girl for example gives me massages everyday. This does not make her bad cause its your choice and like i said if you want an educated working girl she may not even go with you and hten your bored in your hotel and alone going on trips. So stop being so picky and meet some of these poor hot women lol

Ive met some great filipina women at church or who didn't have contact with foreigners much. those girls would never leech off a guy to the level some do The girl imwith i trust her but she loves to leech off me LOL but she doesn't ask for expensive things too much but occasionally asks for trips or things and of course wants to be fed and taken out once in awhile. I fixed her teeth cause i felt bad for her she didn't ask me but I did so now she is more understanding about me not wanting to go on expensive trips. but i wouldn't classify her as bad she doesn't even like sex or going with lots of guys its just she comes from a bad situation with no real family upbringing and is unemployed so she was open to move in with me. i didn't know this at the time but later she confessed.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on June 5th, 2014, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

hammanta wrote:
Well, I don't plan on giving these girls any money....especially not at first. And, yes, I am green. I've never been to the Philippines and I'm only relying on secondhand stories. Also, I've heard such a wide variety of stories of how Filipinas are. Guys like you and Winston say they are bad overall. Guys like hammata, Pete, Outwest, and other guys on other forums say they are good. Guys like mguy say they hate all whites and only like him (lol).
It definitely also depends on your attitude and confidence levels. I'm the type of guy that has no problem belting out I will always love you by Whitney Houston (I have a terrible voice) in a videoke bar or dancing ridiculously to any type of music. I also prefer interacting with the culture rather than staying in tourist traps and I'm very keen on their culture. I have literally walked on foot at one time 10-15 miles around Manila for the hell of it. I also have no problem striking up convos with anyone and am down for anything adventurous. Filipinas from my experience love this type of attitude. It is seen as fun to them and exciting. I think where some guys fail is that they lack the confidence or are not comfortable with the culture.

The food will suck at some points, some people harass you, it's hot as balls, the women can be a little childish and stupid, amenities won't be first world in most places, you will get annoyed, things won't make sense but if you are open you will learn to love it.

Another point is there should be no reason for you to give her money. Sure pay for her 5 dollar meal and maybe pay her cab home. If she is mooching off you it will be your fault. To this day the most money a female has ever asked from me in the Philippines was to buy her load (minutes on her phone). I said no and she never brought it back up for the rest of the date and continued to message me for weeks and even months later but not another peep about money. I have a multitude of friends I always meet there, mostly girls and they've never asked me for a cent other than my portion of the trip we'd go on. And a lot of times they'd cut me a deal or pay for it. Sure if I asked them to go somewhere with me I'd foot the bill but that is just common courtesy.

Most of the guys in other forums, not so much here but maybe, tend to complain about the small things. Buying the meal, paying for trip, helping out with the cab. Maybe because I'm somewhat from the south but I have no problem doing this. It's simple respect, but I have had Pinays pay for everything for me. If you want her to stay with you or go on a trip don't get pissed if you have to pay for it. It's just a part of being in a poor country.
I don't really have a problem paying for the little things. As long as she doesn't want me to pay her parent's medical bills or pay for her cell phone/internet, I'm okay with it lol.

As far as the confidence and outgoingness goes, it has taken a hit in the past few years since I've been in the "real world" post-college. Not gonna lie about that. I used to be very confident and very outgoing back in college (which likely explain why, by far, this was my most successful time with women). Anyway, I still don't have any problem talking to strangers or making cold approaches. I don't expect women to do all of the work. :P

In any event, I think I'll have a good time regardless.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I don't really have a problem paying for the little things. As long as she doesn't want me to pay her parent's medical bills or pay for her cell phone/internet, I'm okay with it lol.

As far as the confidence and outgoingness goes, it has taken a hit in the past few years since I've been in the "real world" post-college. Not gonna lie about that. I used to be very confident and very outgoing back in college (which likely explain why, by far, this was my most successful time with women). Anyway, I still don't have any problem talking to strangers or making cold approaches. I don't expect women to do all of the work. Razz

Yea I'm right there with yah. I'm confident in different ways but cold approaching women in America I'm not good at, especially in bars. But you will gain confidence as soon as you hop off the plane, and the stares and overall friendliness of women adds to that confidence. Just fuel off of it while you are over there and just have a good time.

Also I'm not a tall guy, 5'9", 5'10" with shoes, 190lbs, though I am very physically fit. Competition especially in clubs and bars in America is tough, whereas Philippines the average guy is 5'5" 125-130 lbs. Some pinoy guys are larger but they tend to be few and far between and definitely not nearly as confrontational as America guys. This also adds a ton to confidence levels so don't worry you will get it back.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

hammanta wrote:

As far as the confidence and outgoingness goes, it has taken a hit in the past few years since I've been in the "real world" post-college. Not gonna lie about that. I used to be very confident and very outgoing back in college (which likely explain why, by far, this was my most successful time with women). Anyway, I still don't have any problem talking to strangers or making cold approaches. I don't expect women to do all of the work. Razz

Yea I'm right there with yah. I'm confident in different ways but cold approaching women in America I'm not good at, especially in bars. But you will gain confidence as soon as you hop off the plane, and the stares and overall friendliness of women adds to that confidence. Just fuel off of it while you are over there and just have a good time.

Also I'm not a tall guy, 5'9", 5'10" with shoes, 190lbs, though I am very physically fit. Competition especially in clubs and bars in America is tough, whereas Philippines the average guy is 5'5" 125-130 lbs. Some pinoy guys are larger but they tend to be few and far between and definitely not nearly as confrontational as America guys. This also adds a ton to confidence levels so don't worry you will get it back.
This is actually one of the reasons why I began looking abroad to begin with. I'm 5'6 (5'7ish with shoes), 150 Ibs. I'm looking forward to being average-ish height for once!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I would advise you to avid the bars also. I think all guys should avoid the bars especially if they are here for at least 1 month. Those girls are really snakes and there is nice willing filipinas so no need to go that route. Its a money pit and does give you a warped view of the women there. I only used the bars cause i was shy and new to the country and very sex starved looking for a "girl friend experience". I figured i could just use the dating sites in the future but i wanted convenience when i first came there. but there is a price to pay for convenience. I dont regret it cause the girl i met was great companion had amazing sex and i learned what not to do and I had very good memories to this day. Im the type that has to learn the hard way. Its better to find women off the dating site but if you narrow it too much it might be hard to find one who will be your vacation girl so to speak.
Yeah, I went to Thailand a few years ago (just to party, was not considering anything serious at the time) and had some experiences with the bargirls there. Good for fun, but not for much else. I don't have any interest in going to a bar in the Philippines.

Exactly that should be the take home message all women are the same everywhere. Filipinas come across as nicer and sweeter but not all of them are like that but most are. It can play with your head but for the most part their motivations and drama are all the same. If every foreigner had that attitude we wouldn't fall for the sweet submissive bargirl and many other bad examples. Most foreigners can't tell when first coming here I couldn't!
As the friend I'm traveling with said, "I like Filipinas because it's more pleasant to interact with them than American girls." Can't say I disagree. Even if nothing comes from it, it's nice to not have to do verbal jiu jitsu on them just to get them to like me lol. Sure, you have to play games A LITTLE BIT, but it's nowhere near what you have to do to get girls in the US. I'll take it! Lol.

Ive met some great filipina women at church or who didn't have contact with foreigners much. those girls would never leech off a guy to the level some do
This is one of the reasons why I think it's beneficial to spend time getting to know the culture and building connections, like hammata talked about. Of course, this will take time and probably won't be done in a 2 week visit. I think going for girls that are not throwing themselves at foreigners is probably a better bet, but, as others have said, they will probably be hard to find at first glance.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

This is one reason why guys here have a warped sense of the average filipina. Average filipinas do not like sex that much and are not sluts like some of the guys here portray. The are more like the average american girl where some are nympho but most are just normal. Only the girls throwing themselves at foreigners out of desperation are like that yet many here act like they are all like tha. Ive never got a sense of nymphoism from filipina girls but i haven't slept with more than 1 regular filipina girl, the rest were bargirls or freelancers.

Girls that aren't throwing themselves at foreigners generally are the type who are virgins or who would require you to date and meet their family for months before sex LOL cause the type of girls that are scared of foreigners are the ultra conservative types. The ones that open up to foreigners are the easy girls. youll need day game and lots of boring dates to open these chicks up. not worth the hassle for me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I been lucky that all 4 trips i been to phil i had a "girlfriend" who lived with me. Not many guys have had that experience so im a bit spoiled and thats why i wanted the easy way out but i find the girls who do the instant girlfriend thing low quality for whatever reason. I met the bargirl during my first trip and she was there striaght from the airport for my next 2 trips and could have been here for even this trip if i had not cut her off backhome.

maverick do you think thailand is a good place to visit for tourist reasons only (not for sex) if you dont plan on going to see bargirls and have already been to philippines?

I was thinking of adding that to my future trip plans so If next year my dating site failures at least ill have thailand and japan and say I been there. I think one might need a backup plan like that cause otherwise yoll be rushing to philippiens and sitting in your hotel frustrated waiting for woman after woman and if you dont find a girl you click with you feel the vacation is a waste.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: maverick do you think thailand is a good place to visit for tourist reasons only (not for sex) if you dont plan on going to see bargirls and have already been to philippines?
Thailand was fun. I went a few years ago when I was REALLY into the partying lifestyle. I ended up spending a good portion of my time on Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, and Koh Phi Phi partying with Brits, Aussies, and the occasional American. I did have a "trip girlfriend" during this trip, but she was a white American girl that I met in a hostel. I wasn't really looking to get involved in the local culture at the time. Just wanted to party.

I did get have my only bargirl experience in Bangkok. She was a cute massage girl. She actually gave me a really good massage. Then we went to a club and danced together and she spent the night at my place. She was fun, but it's not something that I would want to repeat.

I didn't try cold approaching local girls since that wasn't what I was interested in at the time.
I was thinking of adding that to my future trip plans so If next year my dating site failures at least ill have thailand and japan and say I been there.
I'm thinking about taking a military contractor job in Japan. One of my friends has been stationed there for the past 6 months and has been doing very well with the local women. He's a tall ginger in his late 20s.
I think one might need a backup plan like that cause otherwise yoll be rushing to philippiens and sitting in your hotel frustrated waiting for woman after woman and if you dont find a girl you click with you feel the vacation is a waste.
Have you tried cold approaching at all?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Maverick wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: maverick do you think thailand is a good place to visit for tourist reasons only (not for sex) if you dont plan on going to see bargirls and have already been to philippines?
Thailand was fun. I went a few years ago when I was REALLY into the partying lifestyle. I ended up spending a good portion of my time on Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, and Koh Phi Phi partying with Brits, Aussies, and the occasional American. I did have a "trip girlfriend" during this trip, but she was a white American girl that I met in a hostel. I wasn't really looking to get involved in the local culture at the time. Just wanted to party.

I did get have my only bargirl experience in Bangkok. She was a cute massage girl. She actually gave me a really good massage. Then we went to a club and danced together and she spent the night at my place. She was fun, but it's not something that I would want to repeat.

I didn't try cold approaching local girls since that wasn't what I was interested in at the time.
I was thinking of adding that to my future trip plans so If next year my dating site failures at least ill have thailand and japan and say I been there.
I'm thinking about taking a military contractor job in Japan. One of my friends has been stationed there for the past 6 months and has been doing very well with the local women. He's a tall ginger in his late 20s.
I think one might need a backup plan like that cause otherwise yoll be rushing to philippiens and sitting in your hotel frustrated waiting for woman after woman and if you dont find a girl you click with you feel the vacation is a waste.
Have you tried cold approaching at all?
by the way i have do some limited experience with the dating sites. besides spending a couple months everyday camming and chatting with women before coming here in the past I've met 6 women who are on date in asia website. 1 is my bargirl who i didn't meet from the site but she has an active profile on there LOL. 1 was a ladyboy (lol i was new and quickly closed the door), 1 was a nurse i mentioned, 2 were freelancer prostitutes (i was new to it and had a fight with my hoe they wont announce themselves as such but you will know), and 1 is my current girlfriend. So id say most of the women on the site are ladyboys, freelancers, bargirls, milfs, or scammers.

I think since your not a social loser like me youll have no problem approaching women there they are very friendly and will be interested. Youll only be alone if you dont do any cold approaching and you filter out most of hte women on the dating site. If your more liberal with your dating site choices you wont need to do cold approaching to find company. Beware though many girls on dateinasia and other sites are prostitutes pretending to be real women. I know first hand. If they are willing to go to your room in your hotel right away without knowing you or they ask for money to meet you then they are a prostitute or scammer. A real woman often wont even want to meet at the front of your hotel but some regular will but they wont go to your room right away and they wont ask for money to meet you even if its to the front of your hotel. For example the nurse girl and a girl i met from church came to the front of my hotel but never asked for transportation money nor did they want to go to my room. Only a girl with an agenda will ask for a few pesos just to even meet you. You can bang them but just know their place in the social strata ;)

No i haven't tried cold approaching cause Im shy and i always had woman with me usually except when i first came to the country but angeles isn't a place to cold approach ;P Thats another issue about having an instant girlfriend is its like a cructh and doesn't give you the chance to really do a lot of interacting with regular women and hitting on them. Im quite shy but if i approached women maybe id have success. Its hard to cold approach if your new to the country cause you stick out but if you been here awhile then you wont care as much and probably could be more cofnident in cold approaching. I think if i come back next year maybe i should just hand out my number like some foreigners suggest. Maybe if i fail at online dating next time it will force me to cold approach cause I wont have an instant girlfriend crutch like last time. Some 60 year old guy at the airport told me had success doing that lol
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: by the way i have do some limited experience with the dating sites. besides spending a couple months everyday camming and chatting with women before coming here in the past I've met 6 women who are on date in asia website. 1 is my bargirl who i didn't meet from the site but she has an active profile on there LOL. 1 was a ladyboy (lol i was new and quickly closed the door), 1 was a nurse i mentioned, 2 were freelancer hoes (i was new to it and had a fight with my hoe they wont announce themselves as such but you will know), and 1 is my current girlfriend. So id say most of the women on the site are ladyboys, freelancers, bargirls, milfs, or scammers.
Yeah, I haven't come to a conclusion about the dating sites yet. I'll have to see what ends up happening when I get there. So far, I've tried Filipino Cupid, Cherry Blossoms, and Date In Asia. DIA seems awful. I was on there for maybe a half hour before deleting my account. Cherry Blossoms is okay, but there's a relatively small selection of women. I've been mostly talking to girls on Filipino Cupid, which has a wide selection of women.

Also, I'm finding girls from Manila to be difficult to deal with. It seems that I'll talk to them for a few days and everything will seemingly be going well. Then they stop talking to me out of nowhere. I tried pushing it just out of curiosity and they do respond if I message them, but it seems like they're just trying to keep me on the hook. I figure either these girls are talking to TONS of guys or they're scammers (or both).

Though, I have been talking to one girl from Manila that seems sweet enough, the one I mentioned yesterday. She's originally from a province and moved to Makati for school and work though. So maybe that's why she's different (so far). Oh well. We'll see.

I tried your advice on talking to the poor, less intelligent women. Honestly, I just can't do it. I'd rather be alone for the entire trip than hang out with them lol. If my method of meeting women fails, I'll just cold approach people and befriend the locals. If I don't get laid, it's not really that big of a deal to me.
I think since your not a social loser like me youll have no problem approaching women there they are very friendly and will be interested. Youll only be alone if you dont do any cold approaching and you filter out most of hte women on the dating site. If your more liberal with your dating site choices you wont need to do cold approaching to find company. Beware though many girls on dateinasia and other sites are hoes pretending to be real women. I know first hand. If they are willing to go to your room in your hotel right away without knowing you or they ask for money to meet you then they are a hoe or scammer. A real woman often wont even want to meet at the front of your hotel but some regular will but they wont go to your room right away and they wont ask for money to meet you even if its to the front of your hotel. For example the nurse girl and a girl i met from church came to the front of my hotel but never asked for transportation money nor did they want to go to my room. Only a girl with an agenda will ask for a few pesos just to even meet you. You can bang them but just know their place in the social strata ;)
I'm making a list of girls and talking to a few daily. Like I said, I just can't do the less intelligent women. What can I say? I'm a picky guy.

I might just end up cold approaching, which is okay with me. Supposedly, this does not work in Manila. If no girls meet me from the dating sites in Manila, then I might not even stay there long.
No i haven't tried cold approaching cause Im shy and i always had woman with me usually except when i first came to the country but angeles isn't a place to cold approach ;P Thats another issue about having an instant girlfriend is its like a cructh and doesn't give you the chance to really do a lot of interacting with regular women and hitting on them. Im quite shy but if i approached women maybe id have success. Its hard to cold approach if your new to the country cause you stick out but if you been here awhile then you wont care as much and probably could be more cofnident in cold approaching. I think if i come back next year maybe i should just hand out my number like some foreigners suggest. Maybe if i fail at online dating next time it will force me to cold approach cause I wont have an instant girlfriend crutch like last time. Some 60 year old guy at the airport told me had success doing that lol
Yeah, I think you'll do fine if you cold approach. One of the things that I've learned in the US (from doing TONS of cold approaches) is that it's a numbers game. If you approach enough girls, no matter how poor your social skills are and no matter what you look like, you'll get something. I've found this to be true even in the US. So it probably will be even more true overseas. :D
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I remember some airport girl in manila was so big and smiley. Ive spent 3 weeks in angeles before adn most of the girls in that city are from manila and I found them all friendly and easygoing as much as cebuana girls. Thats a myth about manila. People just say that cause they are talking about the middle class manila girls who dont need a foreigner. Told yah, only the desperate girls want a kano usually. Thats why its gonna be a tough time if your this picky. Look at winston and steve55 and how long they searched just to find a girl who wasn't poor and could talk intelligent who was decently attractive? Im sure you could find a ugly or plain jane girl with your requirements but im not into average unless she is amazing in bed lol

Manila is so big it will be hard to nail down a girl cause its so far apart to travel everywhere and you will waste a lot of time and money and you probably will get a high flake rate. Thats why i suggest you just have them meet at the front of the hotel but make sure your clear your going together to the mall. You might lose a lot of women but i hear the flake rate is like 50 percent and many of those will be late that show up so id rather just invite women to the front of the hotel even if i lose a lot of quality women. Most of the quality women are so conservative they will just be doing jollibee dates and nothing else and just want you to meet their family before tehy have sex and to be honest i aint having none of that. I aint meeting anyones family anymore. lol

yeah dateinasia is a mess. I suspect its cause its free so it attracts guys who aren't serious and willing to pay which means only the bad women are willing to put up with it. Im gonna try filipino cupid in teh future and maybe use it more than dateinasia. My girl is on cherryblossoms but claims she never could use it cause it required payment? I dont know but i thought guys could message her.

im surprised your having such lack of success on filipinocupid but i guess from what you and others say its better than dateinasia.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Manila is so big it will be hard to nail down a girl cause its so far apart to travel everywhere and you will waste a lot of time and money and you probably will get a high flake rate. Thats why i suggest you just have them meet at the front of the hotel but make sure your clear your going together to the mall. You might lose a lot of women but i hear the flake rate is like 50 percent and many of those will be late that show up so id rather just invite women to the front of the hotel even if i lose a lot of quality women. Most of the quality women are so conservative they will just be doing jollibee dates and nothing else and just want you to meet their family before tehy have sex and to be honest i aint having none of that. I aint meeting anyones family anymore. lol

yeah dateinasia is a mess. I suspect its cause its free so it attracts guys who aren't serious and willing to pay which means only the bad women are willing to put up with it. Im gonna try filipino cupid in teh future and maybe use it more than dateinasia. My girl is on cherryblossoms but claims she never could use it cause it required payment? I dont know but i thought guys could message her.

im surprised your having such lack of success on filipinocupid but i guess from what you and others say its better than dateinasia.
I should have made updates here.

I'm doing well on Filipino Cupid. I think I was just complicating things a bit. I also was being too cocky (something I got used to when dealing with American girls). Now that I toned it down, I'm doing much better. I'm getting nearly 100% responses now and Skyping with anyone I want really. The only issue I'm having now is the girls randomly cutting me off (this is only happening with girls from Manila though).

I'm wondering if the flake rate is so high because guys spread themselves too thin? I've never been there, but I can't imagine (from the girl's perspective) spending tons of time talking to a guy only to flake on him when he gets there. I've read MANY stories where guys just talk to one girl for a while, then go to meet that girl without issue and spend their entire trip with her. Maybe these are non-Manila girls though. :P
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

WHATEVER YOU DO NEVER MEET A GIRL WITHOUT A CAM SESSION. Ive even seen girls on facebook recent pics that didn't look anywhere near as attractive on cam and their attitude and prescense was also a lot to left to be desired. If they can't cam with you then they are not interested enough to try it out or scammers.

I think hitting the dating sites too far in advance before a trip is a waste of time. I would only do it just to see who is behind the pics out of curiosity but keep the conversation short and dont build too much rapport and waste too much time with any particular woman. These women are chatting with many guys and Im just assuming mots guys flake on them or bullshit them they are coming but never do. So it seems like once you are actually in the country is when you can really get them to want to meet you because they know you are serious.

Regards to flaking, well that nurse girl wanted to chat with me constantly every day and when i was here and dialed her up months later she came to the hotel within one hour. She trusted to meet me cause we had chatted for weeks. the girl i met this time i chatted for a few weeks. i had other girls offer to pick me up at airport after 2 or 3 chats lol

I guess girls flake because as you said we guys are chatting tons of women and not focusing on one. I was guilty of this also but its numbers game im not gonna chat to only a few i chatted with a new woman each day LOL its also cause they are talking to tons of guys simultaneously and many aren't serious of meeting. You can tell in their attitude some are just looking for attention or not really that desired in actually wanting to meet. Like its they do something if they are bored. and some aren't meeting cause they are scammers anyways so theyd rather sit back and look for a guy offering money LOL
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:This is one reason why guys here have a warped sense of the average filipina. Average filipinas do not like sex that much and are not sluts like some of the guys here portray. The are more like the average american girl where some are nympho but most are just normal. Only the girls throwing themselves at foreigners out of desperation are like that yet many here act like they are all like tha. Ive never got a sense of nymphoism from filipina girls but i haven't slept with more than 1 regular filipina girl, the rest were bargirls or freelancers.

Girls that aren't throwing themselves at foreigners generally are the type who are virgins or who would require you to date and meet their family for months before sex LOL cause the type of girls that are scared of foreigners are the ultra conservative types. The ones that open up to foreigners are the easy girls. youll need day game and lots of boring dates to open these chicks up. not worth the hassle for me.
I would agree to an extent with this but the big factor is culture and view points. The Philippines is still a traditional culture where men dominate and women taught to respect the man. You definitely can't compare them to American women because at least in my point of view, AW have almost a lesbian mentality. They prefer to go to female strip clubs, its completely acceptable to make out with another girl, and the girls almost have a negative view of the male anatomy. Where as filipinas tend to have a different view. Men tend to get the choice of women. I know my current girl said she used to hate going to the gym because she would get so distracted by the men working out and not do anything. She is a virgin as well. I have other friends who every chance they got would be eyeing guys in the mall or while walking the street or on the beach. They may not be any hornier but they tend to truly appreciate men and are attracted to them.

You are right, many of the good girls are shy towards foreigners but not necessarily against dating a foreigner. I had girls whom never met a foreigner before tell me how handsome I was and manly, macho etc. But I also don't think its a bad thing to make the guy wait a little to get it. I mean we hate the west for this don't we.