Czech guy living in US

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Tom85
Freshman Poster

Czech guy living in US

Post by Tom85 »

Hello Everyone, very happy to have found this website, very very happy.
I came here because of my parents when I was 16, finished high school here and currently in college; I am 29 btw. I have dated few American girls, even one with a kid (I know very stupid) what a psycho she was btw. And while I am in college now, not one girl will even bother talking to me. I mean I have plenty as acquaintances (talk to at school) but anything beyond that is impossible. This all got me depressed, and I felt doomed (women right?), so I get invited to a party where there is a Polish girl. We get to talking and it feels like I am back home. This girl is much nicer than me, actually hits on me, just shocked. We laughed, joked, she was very nice, invited me over to her place, cooked for me (really). She unfortunately moved away, but it made me realize, along with lurking here, that I was and am not the problem. There is nothing wrong with me at all. I am not the old creep those bitchez make me out to be (4 year age difference at college). I am fine now, it's them, who are sick in the head. Sorry for the venting, but after years of dealing with the garbage attitude feminazis entitled so called "women" I have been shown that it's not like that everywhere.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Welcome to the forum. That is usually the case for men who live in the US (American and men from other countries) believe that they have some problem socializing with American women but when they meet a woman from a different culture or a similar culture such as Polish or Czech and/or Hungarian, they have no problem talking to them. Even an American like me when working in Europe (Vienna) a couple years ago saw that women were more pleasant and you did not feel you had to be a different person.

Since you are still able to go back to the EU, I think you need to finish your degree and move back to the Czech Republic, Poland or another eastern European country and find a job. I believe that American (or western culture) forces men to be more isolated and many women I talked to in the US do not really know loneliness since men are easy for them to date but not men to date decent (non-psycho) women.
Tom85
Freshman Poster

Post by Tom85 »

aozora13 wrote:Welcome to the forum. That is usually the case for men who live in the US (American and men from other countries) believe that they have some problem socializing with American women but when they meet a woman from a different culture or a similar culture such as Polish or Czech and/or Hungarian, they have no problem talking to them. Even an American like me when working in Europe (Vienna) a couple years ago saw that women were more pleasant and you did not feel you had to be a different person.

Since you are still able to go back to the EU, I think you need to finish your degree and move back to the Czech Republic, Poland or another eastern European country and find a job. I believe that American (or western culture) forces men to be more isolated and many women I talked to in the US do not really know loneliness since men are easy for them to date but not men to date decent (non-psycho) women.
It's very sad, but you are absolutely correct. I hate to lose the 2nd amendment (Czech is not that bad though). That's my plan for now, finish the degree, get a year maybe 2 experience, and then pack up and go find me a wife, maybe have fun in between. I hate for it to be like this, but I feel like I don't have any other chance.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Czech guy living in US

Post by jamesbond »

Tom85 wrote:Hello Everyone, very happy to have found this website, very very happy.
I came here because of my parents when I was 16, finished high school here and currently in college; I am 29 btw. I have dated few American girls, even one with a kid (I know very stupid) what a psycho she was btw. And while I am in college now, not one girl will even bother talking to me. I mean I have plenty as acquaintances (talk to at school) but anything beyond that is impossible.

This all got me depressed, and I felt doomed (women right?), so I get invited to a party where there is a Polish girl. We get to talking and it feels like I am back home. This girl is much nicer than me, actually hits on me, just shocked. We laughed, joked, she was very nice, invited me over to her place, cooked for me (really).She unfortunately moved away, but it made me realize, along with lurking here, that I was and am not the problem.

There is nothing wrong with me at all. I am not the old creep those bitchez make me out to be (4 year age difference at college). I am fine now, it's them, who are sick in the head. Sorry for the venting, but after years of dealing with the garbage attitude feminazis entitled so called "women" I have been shown that it's not like that everywhere.
Welcome to the forum Tom85. No there is nothing wrong with you, the problem is with American women. Since you are from a foreign country you can really see the difference between American women and the women from your home country.

My advice would be to get the hell out of America as soon as humanely possible and move back the Czech Republic or another country in Europe.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Your parents really screwed up by bringing you here at 16, from the czech republic, of all places! * :cry: sniff
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?