Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Last edited by DanielleNguyen on June 13th, 2014, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Two 12 year old girls stab friend 19 times

Post by Yohan »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Slender Man: the shadowy online figure blamed in grisly Wisconsin stabbing.
After hearing this I couldn't help but think what is wrong with America? I grew up on horror movies but does that mean I should go out and react them? No. I believe these two young girls enjoyed what they were doing. I mean if you stab someone 19 times, it's clearly enough time to think of what they were doing. Plus they both planned this since February. So premeditated.
I am not surprised to read this story.
It's not only in USA like that, about the same in other Western feminized countries, I am from Europe, living in Japan.

The point is about blame: 'Slender Man: the shadowy online figure blamed in grisly Wisconsin stabbing'.

Nobody is obviously blaming these girls, who do not have any feeling of responsibility and who clearly are missing some form of strict discipline in their homes. Maybe it was always told to them they are 'victims'. Girls get easily away with everything, also later on in their life as adults, daughters learn it from their mothers.

However, it is also difficult to blame parents sometimes, because if they punish their children they risk a call to child protection services.
Most children do not have parents anyway, they are either with a single mom who does not care, or with relatives or fosterparents.

Luckily I am living in Asia and I never had such problems like that with my 2 daughters and my Filipina fostergirl, I am happy that all of them are now adults.

"As the details became more apparent, it's extremely disturbing as a parent and as a chief of police, especially with the age of the suspects and being female," said Police Chief Russell Jack. "This is a very disturbing investigation."
He is surprised, because they are girls?
It is proven by many statistics that women/girls of any age are as violent as men.

The question is what to do with these 2 girls? To give them back to their parents and say, it's OK, they are good kids, but be careful with the internet or what?
Last edited by Yohan on June 6th, 2014, 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

well you may see me as heartless, but SLENDERMAN is not to blame. Clearly, the girls are. They need some kind of help whether it be locked behind bars or in a mental home. To let them go unpunished is unjust.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

This is a longer, better summery with pictures.

US-law is crazy, charged as adults and can face 65 years jail. That's over the top.

Personally, I have no idea if those girls still can be corrected, 12 years old is somewhat a borderline. Not so old, but also not so young anymore.

If I could decide, I would separate them from each other and from their parents, with no contacts to them anymore, so they face entire new people - and after a psychiatric examination I would send them to a correctional institute for strictest upbringing - including corporal punishment - for the next 4 years or so. - Maybe still some years later hopefully they might understand and find the way back to a normal life, but not sure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... acter.html

The next 'slenderman' case. 13 year old girl attacks mother with a knife...I wonder why parents do not interfere, this girl has clearly known mental problems and has access to horror movies etc...?
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

well I had access to horror movies too. The fact is it was premeditated and with the number of stab wounds they were clearly taking it out on the other girl

Return to “General Discussions”