Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

MarcosZeitola wrote:A lot of people are also huge hypocrites anyway... White guys with Asian or Latina chicks is fine, even black girls. But a black guy dating a white woman is suddenly seen as a capital offense. It's preposterous. :roll:
It's due to competition. One must lose for another to win. This is a method of competition. It stifles some with shame or fear, and projects a shield against the other, allowing people to move in and get the women for themselves. This is a simplified view of the situation; it becomes more complex as you add other factors.
Last edited by KokujinKrusader on June 10th, 2014, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Cornfed, first you realize I am a western white woman right. I am married to a Asian man and frankly, my children are beautiful and I am beautiful. I honestly think you have problems with yourself if you judge people by their race and where they are from.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Them being lesser is a personal opinion.
No, it is a testable and verifiable fact.
For you to dismiss the entire African race like this is kind of a douche move considering how a lot of the forums' members are black.
Using the term "African race" to refer exclusively to blacks is racist/speciesist hate speech. There are many human breeds and primate species represented in Africa, not just blacks. Stop being so bigoted.
If they can get a nice white girl, why wouldn't you just be glad for them?
Because they are further contaminating the mudshark skanks that are committing bestiality with them as well as contaminating future generations. Physical contact with Western sluts is like using an unsanitized public toilet at the best of times. Contact with one who is into bestiality is intolerably gross. That females who could produce beautiful human children instead shit out psychotic sheboons and half-witted bucks who will go on to be a public hazard is just sick. I have to live in this world. Why should I approve of people and blacks ruining it?
Cornfed, there's this really tall muscular black guy who owns a night club in downtown Cleveland, he's my neighbor and let me tell you, he brings in 6 to 8 different blondes every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to his penthouse, and these blondes look like they're middle class(age 19 to 27) and he bangs them. At his bar, he always sits in the VIP and white chicks fight to get to the VIP so that they can taste his black cock while the other average white rednecks in the club look on with envy and jealousy killing them. He's like a black kid in the candy store
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nicho12 wrote:Cornfed, there's this really tall muscular black guy who owns a night club in downtown Cleveland, he's my neighbor and let me tell you, he brings in 6 to 8 different blondes every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to his penthouse, and these blondes look like they're middle class(age 19 to 27) and he bangs them. At his bar, he always sits in the VIP and white chicks fight to get to the VIP so that they can taste his black cock while the other average white rednecks in the club look on with envy and jealousy killing them. He's like a black kid in the candy store
Yep, it is a sick world we live in and it will require radical solutions to get us back to a survivable, decent society - hence the suggestions in my "What to do about the woman problem" thread.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

no offense to you nico, but for your friend...has he thought of the STDS he could catch or unwanted pregnancies. Now obviously you both have had bad experiences with white American women but let me tell you both, some with standards still exist like me for instance. The only man I sleep with is my husband. I have had other offers, but I am not interested nor dumb enough to risk STDS.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Post by C.J. »

DanielleNguyen wrote: Dating a Black man. (my relationship lasted less than 6 months.)

1.) So you know if you go black, no one else will want you.
2.) What can't find a nice white guy?
3.) Yeah, bring your bf we will take him to KFC.
4.) you're dating a black guy, don't bring him in my house.
5.) GET THAT MEXICAN NI**A OFF MY PORCH!
6.) If you two have kids, you know he's going to abandon you right.
7.) Please, tell me you haven't slept with him, if you did no other white guy will want you.
8.) (in a store) Sir, empty your pockets. me: he didn't take anything. Them: it's just a precaution.
9.) Dood was that Danielle walking with a black guy, omg let's see if they hold hands.
10.) Only whores date black guys.
11.) Is his dick good? me: we haven't slept together......her: you expect me to believe that. All black men are horn dogs.
12.) to me.) Can you not stick to your own race, like seriously?
That is TOO true! Of course it's not always the case, but it's the most common thing you'll see in the west. TOO COMMON.

"So you know if you go black, no one else will want you."
Because you'll most likely be blown out by a penis enlargement fanatic(black guys love bragging about their penises, that they spend years touching themselves to create, it's hilarious) Loose sex is still sex, but it's underwhelming. And of course, loose crotches look ugly and used up, which is usually what they are. :P

"What can't find a nice white guy?"
Yup. You go for an African, known for being aggressive and primitive! A less-pure African is just sad IMO. :lol:

"Yeah, bring your bf we will take him to KFC."
Do it. Trust me, black people will love it, if it's free. What? We love fried chicken! And free stuff. :D

"You're dating a black guy, don't bring him in my house."
See above. Most are unrefined savages. I won't let Africans in MY house either, unless they're family or church nuts. And I'm African too!(but a much better specimen)

"GET THAT MEXICAN NI**A OFF MY PORCH!"
LMAO Whoever said That was an golden kind of idiot! :lol:

"If you two have kids, you know he's going to abandon you right."
We don't like kids. LOVE making them! Not taking care of 'em.

"Please, tell me you haven't slept with him, if you did no other white guy will want you."
See above. Duh, I wouldn't want a used up chick either.

"(in a store) Sir, empty your pockets. me: he didn't take anything. Them: it's just a precaution."
Because the collective black people are so poor and lazy, they'll take stuff they didn't buy. Deal with it.

"Dood was that Danielle walking with a black guy, omg let's see if they hold hands."
Hehe. :D

"Only whores date black guys."
Black guys turn women into whores, and usually whores want black guys. So there you go. Supply and demand.

"Is his dick good? me: we haven't slept together......her: you expect me to believe that. All black men are horn dogs."
Yup, truth. She was probably looking to get some too! That's how sick the west is. lol

"(to me.) Can you not stick to your own race, like seriously?"
Yeah, why not? Answer the damn question!

Most people don't realize, that ALL stereotypes are such because they're truth to some significant degree. I haven't seen Hispanics work hard unless they're being paid by a rich landowner, and they're trying to steal shit when they're NOT working. I remember my fam hired some for work on many occasions based on a referral, and they stole some money that was used for the materials. Sad part was, the money was well-hidden, and they took it within 5 minutes! Really!? That made for a good hour of apologies.

I've also talked to some nice hispanic folks as well. But many of them are working or hiding like rats in the west, especially if there's no recreational facilities nearby. *shrugs*

Shit, I wanna run out in front of some white folks and eat some fried chicken, and drink watermelon Arizona! I even went to a restaurant where the servers assumed that I wanted fried chicken when I came in, even though I don't look African! I corrected them because I wanted a burger, but it was still funny! :D

You have to deal with the racism. And stop dating Africans! If you're any other race, you can do a lot better.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nicho12 wrote:At his bar, he always sits in the VIP and white chicks fight to get to the VIP so that they can taste his black cock while the other average white rednecks in the club look on with envy and jealousy killing them.
BTW, are you sure they are looking on with envy and jealousy, not with horror and disgust? If you are black you could be forgiven for thinking that everything revolves around muh dik, but for others this is not necessarily the case. In a civilized society a lot of those vile skanks could have been respectable wives and mothers cementing together a great civilization and birthing and raising quality sons who would take us to the stars. They could have justifiably earned the same respect as the quality men taking humanity to the next level and be held up as a gold standard for females of other times and places to aspire to, but look at them now. Even if they came to their senses tomorrow it would be too late for them to amount to anything of value. The best thing they could do is kill themselves. It is all very sad. So much wasted potential.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Cornfed wrote:
nicho12 wrote:At his bar, he always sits in the VIP and white chicks fight to get to the VIP so that they can taste his black cock while the other average white rednecks in the club look on with envy and jealousy killing them.
BTW, are you sure they are looking on with envy and jealousy, not with horror and disgust? If you are black you could be forgiven for thinking that everything revolves around muh dik, but for others this is not necessarily the case. In a civilized society a lot of those vile skanks could have been respectable wives and mothers cementing together a great civilization and birthing and raising quality sons who would take us to the stars. They could have justifiably earned the same respect as the quality men taking humanity to the next level and be held up as a gold standard for females of other times and places to aspire to, but look at them now. Even if they came to their senses tomorrow it would be too late for them to amount to anything of value. The best thing they could do is kill themselves. It is all very sad. So much wasted potential.
Get yourself a black female to make them jealous :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nicho12 wrote:Get yourself a black female to make them jealous :lol: :lol: :lol:
Make who jealous? Other sheboons?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Crap you'll hear when dating men of different races.

Post by Jonny Law »

DanielleNguyen wrote:So it is no secret, before my marriage I didn't discriminate and use to go on dates with men of different races then my own and also different religions. Here is a list of things that have been said/ done to me. Also I list the reasons for break up.

Dating a Black man. (my relationship lasted less than 6 months.)

1.) So you know if you go black, no one else will want you.
2.) What can't find a nice white guy?
3.) Yeah, bring your bf we will take him to KFC.
4.) you're dating a black guy, don't bring him in my house.
5.) GET THAT MEXICAN NI**A OFF MY PORCH!
6.) If you two have kids, you know he's going to abandon you right.
7.) Please, tell me you haven't slept with him, if you did no other white guy will want you.
8.) (in a store) Sir, empty your pockets. me: he didn't take anything. Them: it's just a precaution.
9.) Dood was that Danielle walking with a black guy, omg let's see if they hold hands.
10.) Only whores date black guys.
11.) Is his dick good? me: we haven't slept together......her: you expect me to believe that. All black men are horn dogs.
12.) to me.) Can you not stick to your own race, like seriously?

Reason we broke up: He went back to Ohio.

Dating a Mexican.

1.) Great so what if he steals your job?
2.) Can you two even support all the kids, mexicans don't believe in birth control.
3.) Great another wetback taking the white women.
4.) Is he legal?
5.) Great, you two spawn and we'll have more cockroaches running around.
6.) Are you sure he is not using you for a green card?

Reason we broke up: He had a baby....with another girl...while we were dating.

Dating a Asian (who I later married.)
1.) (from a friend I had since 6th grade) How could you do that? I mean dating out of your race.
2.) What if he beats you?
3.) You know women have to keep their eyes down and not speak right?
4.) Well, its your decision but I don't want to see you on the news dead in a ditch.
5.) (wanting to introduce him after we got serious, no one would accept.)
6.) (being woke up at 6 am while I was laying in bed naked with him) I know you two did it, so did he have a small penis?
7.) (to him) you were married before right,did you divorce her because she disobeyed.
8.) (To him) We should have killed you all off in the bombing of TOKYO. (ME: Don't you mean Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Also he's Vietnamese not Japanese.)
9.) She's dating a Korean, Japanese, Chinese. No one ever says Vietnamese.
10.) (TO ME) What are all those other Asians saying.
11.) (to me) Come in this nail salon with me and tell me what they're saying.

Things my husband has faced as a Asian man with me.
1.) (trying to be kind and introduce himself, family member refused to shake his hand)
2.(AFTER I GOT PREGNANT) Dood if its a girl, I'LL BE 36 WHEN SHES LEGAL. )
3.) So you are dating a white girl, don't you people usually stick to your own kind.

DATING A ARAB
1.) His name is Osama, like the terrorist.
2.) Are you sure being around him is safe.
3.) His english is horrible how you know he won't kill you.

DATING A WHITE MAN.
No one ever said crap to me when I dated a white guy. hmmm maybe it's because I am white.
Danielle you sure do b-itch and complain a lot.

Maybe it is karma. Maybe people say negative things to you constantly because you are a negative person.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Johnny Law: it seems like you think racism in America is not so important or so limited, it doesn't exist. Why do you think that? Is it because you're an entitled White guy that doesn't like to face facts regarding racism, or are you just blind to the racial problems that exist in the West?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

After years of dating European women exclusively, I have not heard anything from anyone. That I'm 6'4" and have a look that intimidates most likely plays a role.

On one, maybe two occasions, I have heard comments from women to the effect of "I never, ever even considered dating a black man so I am quite shocked that things work out so well with us.

Now there have been times where jealous onlookers have made comments when I was talking to white women with whom I was not dating. Their assumption was that I was dating and they would secretly tell the girl to stay away from me because I am likely "bad news." It actually had the opposite effect than what was intended as women like to do precisely what other people tell them not to do.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

jtest28 wrote:What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.
Statistically, there aren't a whole hell of a lot of white women dating black men. It's actually far more common for white men to date Asian women, meaning there should still be a net surplus of white women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HouseMD wrote:
jtest28 wrote:What many people, especially white women and black men, so conveniently fail to mention is people don't like white women with black guys because its so common, and it doesn't take a mathematical genius to see white men cannot support such a large gap in the gender ratio. Now theres a huge shortage of white women for white men. Thats NOT racism, stop pretending and LYING about that. Its a gender ratio problem. These same white women throw a fit when they start seeing white men go elsewhere in any kind of numbers. It doesn't mean they hate Asian women either. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with "sexual frustration". Wow, didn't know black guys could be feminist like that. Why cant people admit a numbers problem? Heh? Why the political correctness, 'Well it must be racist" the good news is Ive had enough of this crap myself and will REALLY enjoy watching white women squirm around now that I'm getting an Asian girl. maybe I can even start post here like the opening thread and clamor for victim sympathy. Sorry, bitch, but YOU are not the victim, you're the causative factor.
Statistically, there aren't a whole hell of a lot of white women dating black men. It's actually far more common for white men to date Asian women, meaning there should still be a net surplus of white women.
This.

You are far more likely as a white guy to score a white woman then you are as a black or asian man. Latino's and Arabs come second. For the few black men who manage to find themselves a nice white lady, I say hat's off to them and hope they have a blast! :D
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

zboy1 wrote:Johnny Law: it seems like you think racism in America is not so important or so limited, it doesn't exist. Why do you think that? Is it because you're an entitled White guy that doesn't like to face facts regarding racism, or are you just blind to the racial problems that exist in the West?
-FACT-
JEWS FACE THE MOST RACISM. JEWS ARE ALSO THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN AMERICA ON AVERAGE.

SO YOUR BULL-CRAP ABOUT RACISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

AND I AN MIXED HISPANIC MOTHER SIDE/ WHITE FATHER'S SIDE

SO KEEP ON COMPLAINING AND I WILL BE ENJOYING LIFE AND FOREIGN GIRLS. JUST KEEP ON B-ITCHING AND I WILL SEND YOU A POSTCARD

THANK YOU :)