ATTN: YOU HAVE ALL BEEN MISLED AND BRAINWASHED BY WINSTON

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also Shaq, if I'm a fraud, how do you explain this?
"I believe in Wu. Wu was right about the Polish girls and them being really friendly and giggling and blushing. Wu was right about being able to go over to the girls' tables and immediately go and sit with them. Wu was right about the society being more open in Poland than in America. WU WAS RIGHT!!! ... Wu is trying to help other people's lives. And he helped my life because I stumbled upon his website and read his stuff and I was inspired in part by his website to try Poland. AND IT WORKED!!!!! WU WAS RIGHT!!!! WU WAS CORRECT!!!" - Luke
Nate has a point that it's more than just about the women. It's about a bigger picture. As in my site slogan, it's about social connectedness and psychological balance too. Nate mentioned economic benefits. Here is another testament to that from an expat in Ukraine:
"OK,

I have Erra clean the home for me..spotless it is....then Katya comes by and she assist in cooking "Erra also has a degree form a tech school in home economics" The I have Olga..who comes by to help Olga is my friend she is 19 and works at a local store...If all else dont work I have many a neighbors ready to assist ole Si...I feel like a king here...I havent cleaned my home for at least 6 months...nor have I done my laundry, pulled weeds, mowed grass, jarred foods, picked fruits "I had over 150lbs of grapes mine you" my beautiful, lovely women do it all for me....I am a little king in so called poor Ukraine. I live on 400 USD a month "total poverty level USA" But I have hot water, good foods, 3 homes paid for cash" I get massages near daily by a lovely lady,sex on demand, foods cooked for me restaurant style..and I drink and am merry during the holiday..Never lonely "a friend-women is a phone call away"...and people ask me why I have not returned to the USA...aWell let me explain my life if I returned there..lets compare. I'd be making MUCH more money...maybe 75K a year...BUT I'd be paying the bank on the home. I'd likely be lonely as friends in USA I need appointments for..Women..well I'd have to search the Yahoo personals for some gross obese fat chick...Then add she is on some type of medication or has luggage. Sex...likely masturbation...yeah id have maybe better roads, and fast food.....and would be making good money...but....I think I'll take my 400 bucks a month and be very happy here!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Reality hits Shaq up side the head!

Post by Montanaland »

As a somewhat new member to this community.. I will admit that Winston has absolutley NO influence over me and my choice to visit this website. I am also not just a mudshark that spends every waking moment thinking about and seeking out women to sleep with.

I'm sorry that Shaq doesn't quite grasp the underlying concept and is ingnorant of society and living outside the USA. Although Winston does post his own perceptions of society and culture in the US I never read into them because I am too neutral when it comes to topics/issues that are too deep or ambiguous.

What I do know is that other countries and parts of the world besides Las vegas or your trailor park in Wisconsin operate a little differently. I would love an estate in Ecuador or in some other country...with a much more relaxed style of life rather than what Obama and this materialistic-thug worshiping toilet bowl that has become the US can afford me. So again Shag...venture out of your trailer park and experience other people and cultures that will not judge you through their Ego's and artificial beliefs...which unfortunatly represents 70% of US society.

Finally.... the National Basketaball Association (National Thug Association) puts on display athletes from the worst social-economic cities in the US. The majority of them barely make it through high school and mirror thug neanderthals with long..long criminal records. The trend of classy athletes entering the league are coming from overseas.

So is Shaq and the thug/rap lifestyle of the US...one that you follow?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: How do you know the PUA stuff works? Based on what? I have seen no proof that it does. It's kind of like a religion and subdues your sense of logic with its own.
Here is where I disagree Winston. I've read quite a bit on PUA. It should be taken as a guideline on basic social/dating interaction and understanding some of the emotional differences of women rather than an instruction manual for getting women. Even the term "PUA" is a big marketing term and a misnomer as to what it's about. If you look at some of the PUA concepts they aren't any different from what high level salespeople learn in marketing class or some of the psychological tells and signals you would see in your average college text. This is where a lot of guys misunderstand what PUA is about. It's about honing your social and interpersonal skills to a point where you understand the opposite sex well enough, build confidence, and get rid of insecurity so you can begin to react naturally to women.

What PUA doesn't teach you is how to abolish racism, classism, and a multitude of other factors that might play against you. In this case i'd say the majority of asian-american men would operate at a serious disadvantage in the U.S. when it comes to PUA. There is a site dedicated to Asian-american men learning pickup called abcsofattraction.com but I think the gurus there have been doing this for years and they are pretty decent looking guys to begin with.
In reality, you can't "create attraction", but it depends on the pre-existing level of attraction. For example, if I use David DeAngelo's cocky/funny technique on a girl who already likes me or is on the borderline to liking me, it might cause her to find me more challenging and fun to be with, increasing her pre-existing level of attraction. However, if she has no attraction to me at all, or I'm not her type, or she's very anti-social, then it won't make a difference. That's my conclusion about it.
Yeah Winston, most of the PUA material will say as much..that if there is no existing attraction then it's time to move on. PUA isn't some wacky concept about trying to mind f**k girls with hypnosis or something. It's about honing social skills. It's really no different from what guys would learn at a finishing school for men.
But on the other hand, the Happier Abroad path DOES seem to work CONSISTENTLY for the average decent male, in my experience.

Enough said.

I agree with you there. I think American society has enough existing flaws aside from the whole women aspect that it's a total write off in my mind. There are good things about the U.S. as many many of your gurus like Ladislav have talked about already but once you attain a certain level of financial security the benefits of your typical American lifestyle has a pretty steep drop off point.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by starkeep »

8) Even if all the pickup lines work which in most cases arent needed is the gal putting a scam on you? A good percent that i have met this is the case
so all i can advise is have a prenup and not worry about who has the best pickup line. moxt foreign nationals are poor and willl love you for who you
are fat or not the best pickup line. As long as you can support them and love them.
fed up
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: How do you know the PUA stuff works? Based on what? I have seen no proof that it does. It's kind of like a religion and subdues your sense of logic with its own.
Here is where I disagree Winston. I've read quite a bit on PUA. It should be taken as a guideline on basic social/dating interaction and understanding some of the emotional differences of women rather than an instruction manual for getting women. Even the term "PUA" is a big marketing term and a misnomer as to what it's about. If you look at some of the PUA concepts they aren't any different from what high level salespeople learn in marketing class or some of the psychological tells and signals you would see in your average college text. This is where a lot of guys misunderstand what PUA is about. It's about honing your social and interpersonal skills to a point where you understand the opposite sex well enough, build confidence, and get rid of insecurity so you can begin to react naturally to women.

What PUA doesn't teach you is how to abolish racism, classism, and a multitude of other factors that might play against you. In this case i'd say the majority of asian-american men would operate at a serious disadvantage in the U.S. when it comes to PUA. There is a site dedicated to Asian-american men learning pickup called abcsofattraction.com but I think the gurus there have been doing this for years and they are pretty decent looking guys to begin with.
I'm sorry Repatriate, but I don't see where we disagree. I never said that there aren't techniques to hone your social skills. But that's not what PUA claims. Their gurus CLAIM that with their tecniques you can go anywhere and pick up girls anytime you want!

David DeAngelo claims that in his newsletters and materials. Have you read his materials? He says that you can "create attraction", literally.

Perhaps you haven't read what they claim. But they do make BIG claims. David DeAngelo claims that he can go ANYWHERE in public and get phone numbers and dates ANYTIME. You buy that? If not, then now you understand what I'm critiquing, which are bogus claims.

The bottm line is that PUA claims that is can solve datelessness and make you popular and successful with picking up women. It says that in no uncertain terms. Do you buy it? If not, then we have no disagreement.

I'm all about what WORKS, not in interpreting PUA. If PUA does not turn around an average guy's dating life, then I don't care what their gurus say. It's f***ing useless. Don't you agree? Isn't that the bottom line?

And so far, I see no proof that it works for most guys. But it does have all the characteristics of a religion or MLM cult.

And besides, why should I develop social skills? I am communicative, articulate, intelligent, outgoing, what more do I need? To learn how to BS and talk fake? Why? That's not natural and not who I am. Yeah I can do it, but I'll feel fake. Why can't I just be my natural self and get girls? In a normal society I can, but in a dysfunctional society that blames anyone who doesn't fit into it, I can't, even though I should. Does that make sense?

In a nutshell, I'm the victim of a sick society that considers me sick. Is that a f***ed up tragedy or what?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shaq, I'll make you a challenge. Take two of the regular forum posters here that live in the US, like Jamesbond or Adam, and coach them in your PUA techniques for a few weeks. If they are able to get regular dates with them, then I will concede and believe you and become your follower, and direct people on my site to yours.

You game?

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
I'm sorry Repatriate, but I don't see where we disagree. I never said that there aren't techniques to hone your social skills. But that's not what PUA claims. Their gurus CLAIM that with their tecniques you can go anywhere and pick up girls anytime you want!
You're getting sucked into the marketing of PUA. Like I said it's a misnomer, all PUA does is teach non social guys who don't frequently talk with women some social skills so they can do so without making a fool of themselves or exhibiting all the typical subtle social snafus that women don't find attractive.
David DeAngelo claims that in his newsletters and materials. Have you read his materials? He says that you can "create attraction", literally.

Perhaps you haven't read what they claim. But they do make BIG claims. David DeAngelo claims that he can go ANYWHERE in public and get phone numbers and dates ANYTIME. You buy that? If not, then now you understand what I'm critiquing, which are bogus claims.
Once again. Marketing.

There is some merit to what he says. Women aren't visually turned on all the time and they don't always show clear interest. Sometimes you need to take the effort to go out there and probe around to see what bites. In order to do so you also need to be socially attuned to your environment so you don't make an ass of yourself or turn off potential dates while doing so. That doesn't mean that all women will be interested in what you have to say or even half. It also doesn't mean that David DeAngelo is claiming some secret method to influence women. He's just teaching social skills which people who are already naturals at picking up women understand already.

Like I said before this is no different than what high level salespeople are taught. My buddy who works as a pharmaceuticals salesperson makes a ton of money and he told me that he had a good chuckle when he read The Game because a lot of the PUA stuff was culled directly from selling/buying techniques that the big players use.
I'm all about what WORKS, not in interpreting PUA. If PUA does not turn around an average guy's dating life, then I don't care what their gurus say. It's f***ing useless. Don't you agree? Isn't that the bottom line?
Something doesn't have to work 100% for everyone or for even most guys for it to be considered effective. I'm sure you can teach a lot of people martial arts but only a small minority will ever be skilled enough to master the techniques. It's the same principle behind PUA or daytrading or even mountain climbing.

Some people are just terrible at social skills, dressing, etc.. and will never get it.
And besides, why should I develop social skills? I am communicative, articulate, intelligent, outgoing, what more do I need? To learn how to BS and talk fake? Why? That's not natural and not who I am. Yeah I can do it, but I'll feel fake. Why can't I just be my natural self and get girls? In a normal society I can, but in a dysfunctional society that blames anyone who doesn't fit into it, I can't, even though I should. Does that make sense?
Short simplistic answer: Young women are frequently superficial, naive, and socially insecure. This means that if you want to catch the right fish you need the right bait. Part of that is being able to bullshit. I'm sure your characteristics are very attractive to older women who have "been there" and want a nice intelligent genuine conversationalist but most young women just want to have fun and have the guy push the right emotional buttons for them. That's what it boils down to. It's a bit of a misogynistic answer to your question but it's the truth.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote: Once again. Marketing.

There is some merit to what he says. Women aren't visually turned on all the time and they don't always show clear interest. Sometimes you need to take the effort to go out there and probe around to see what bites. In order to do so you also need to be socially attuned to your environment so you don't make an ass of yourself or turn off potential dates while doing so. That doesn't mean that all women will be interested in what you have to say or even half. It also doesn't mean that David DeAngelo is claiming some secret method to influence women. He's just teaching social skills which people who are already naturals at picking up women understand already.

Like I said before this is no different than what high level salespeople are taught. My buddy who works as a pharmaceuticals salesperson makes a ton of money and he told me that he had a good chuckle when he read The Game because a lot of the PUA stuff was culled directly from selling/buying techniques that the big players use.
But don't you have a problem with false marketing or misleading claims? They all claim that if you follow a "system" that you are guaranteed results, even if you are ugly. You don't have a problem with such dishonesty?

It's not about merit in what he says, it's about the core issue of whether the average dateless but decent guy with no major defects stands to get better results in dating from PUA or from Global Dating. I submit that the average guy will get better results with Global Dating. I've seen it many times with my own eyes and experiences. But I have never seen a guy get dates from PUA techniques.

Have you?

Can you explain what you mean by "social skills"? That is a very broad concept. Do you mean how good you are at reading people, at BSing or persuading people? Or how good you are at getting along with everyone? Those are all different skills. There is no formula that predicts people's behaviors or that you can use to control people. That's BS.

People reading skills comes naturally with experience and insight. Communication skills are developed and some of it can't be taught. Sales, or BSing, is stupid to me. It does not work on me, and the techniques are too obvious and I see right through them. As a skilled debunker I can quickly expose what they are doing. I've had sales people push my chair into me, which was very inappropriate, out of frustration cause I couldn't be pressured to sign on the line and commit. They go crazy around me. So I have no idea what these "skills" are since they don't even work in my book. If they work, they must work on really stupid people.

The sales techniques in the US are shit and very obvious and easy to identify. Why they still work is beyond me.

But I don't see what that has to do with PUA. And even if PUA worked, it doesn't get long term results or attract quality women. It would only work on dumb airheads.

But getting back to the point. DeAngelo does not CLAIM to just teach social skills. So why are you making that claim about him, when he doesn't make it himself? In a way, you are misrepresenting him. What he claims is that you can create attraction by being cocky and funny and busting her balls, teasing her, calling her a brat, playing hard to get, etc. Look it up. He makes this claim over and over again.

That's his claim. Do you agree with it? Will being cocky and funny make a girl want me if she doesn't?
Something doesn't have to work 100% for everyone or for even most guys for it to be considered effective. I'm sure you can teach a lot of people martial arts but only a small minority will ever be skilled enough to master the techniques. It's the same principle behind PUA or daytrading or even mountain climbing.

Some people are just terrible at social skills, dressing, etc.. and will never get it.
Yeah but don't you see the significance here? What I advocate with Global Dating doesn't require a skill to master. You just be yourself. That's why it works for most guys. Isn't that better?

Don't you agree that dating and relationships should be natural and involve a connection of your NATURAL selves, rather than some technique?
Short simplistic answer: Young women are frequently superficial, naive, and socially insecure. This means that if you want to catch the right fish you need the right bait. Part of that is being able to bullshit. I'm sure your characteristics are very attractive to older women who have "been there" and want a nice intelligent genuine conversationalist but most young women just want to have fun and have the guy push the right emotional buttons for them. That's what it boils down to. It's a bit of a misogynistic answer to your question but it's the truth.
True, in the US they are. But such techniques only get dumb airheads, not quality girls. That's the problem. Plus, most of the time they don't work. And why should I be something I'm not? That's not good for my psychological balance either.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey Shaq,
Guess what? I went to that attraction forum you recommended, and in the field report board, I didn't see any reports of success, just a bunch of guys asking questions about techniques and philosophy. It seems they are all "working on themselves" and hoping one day to attract the right person, typical pop psychology stuff.

Anyhow, I posted a few of my links there, and one person even agreed with my content. Here have a look:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/inne ... erica.html

It is very true. I got a friend from Asian and he was saying what difference there is here & there. I mean, he grew organic food and what is called organic here is all marketing with few exceptions. After taking the audio cd by Eckhart Tolle's "Power of now," I became quite conscious. Combine this with Dan Millman's "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" & Tony Robbins' Awaken The giant Within" & Unlimited Power," it becomes quite clear how society is fixed against us. With big cities, there is so much noise, sounds of cars, heavey machines, people, tv, comp, technology, combined with smog, pollution, the chemicals in our foods, the constant worry that the news & mainstream media puts out, the pressure to move up or move out of the way, the conformist society we live in, it all is an illusion but for the purpose of gain by "the man." W work till 65, health care continues to go down the shitter, taxes are increased, & health care funding is removed, making the quality of life care declining. There is little peace with so much distractions. It makes meditation with your eyes open much harder but, I do it. The system is truly fixed against little guy. We still got to surpass it and the only way to do so is to be conscious of what is. We as the people, we as the consumer have the power but, we need to stand up in group. Advetising has people chasing shit they don't need. The news is fixated on which ever political part they are affiliated. Its not straight fact but rather, manipulation to keep people in fear. Look at Nestle water. Its at 550ppm in salt mineral water content. 500ppm is unsanitary to drink. Further more, the government provides water but, they don't guarantee it to be clean. The laws on bottled water are practically nonexistent. All the meat eatten in north american, causes the increase in obesity, heart disease & stroke. Think about the animals in slaughter shops? These animals know they are about to die, they enter into a negative state increasing the level of acidity in their body & then, we eat it? ANd how is that working out? There are countries outside North America which disallows certain use of kinds of pesticides but, when product is imported from other countries, these poisons are used. We need to stand up and stop accepting this. If were not part of the solution, we part of the problem. Consciousness is the answer. Asking better questions, you'll get better answers. Accountability is everything.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: But don't you have a problem with false marketing or misleading claims? They all claim that if you follow a "system" that you are guaranteed results, even if you are ugly. You don't have a problem with such dishonesty?
The world is built on false notions, perception, and ultimately deception. I see it as being completely normal and it's up to you to discern what is useful and what to discard. As far as the system goes it's not so much a system but just a social guideline. There are guys out there who are ugly trolls who still net decent looking women. I see it all the time and it has a lot to do with personality and social skills. A lot of them are full of bluster and manipulative but they get what they want. Just look at your average fortune 500 CEO. It's usually some slimey greaseball who's even more repugnant than Donald Trump. Yet they are highly successful manipulators and social climbers. Think about that for a minute. Some of the highest positions in government, business, etc.. depends on mass manipulation and purely on social skills.
It's not about merit in what he says, it's about the core issue of whether the average dateless but decent guy with no major defects stands to get better results in dating from PUA or from Global Dating. I submit that the average guy will get better results with Global Dating. I've seen it many times with my own eyes and experiences. But I have never seen a guy get dates from PUA techniques.

Have you?
I personally have and these guys were able to break out of their shell with PUA and learn how to socialize better. Results differ according to the person but that goes for just about anything. I think you do have some pretty strong misconceptions as to what PUA is though.
Can you explain what you mean by "social skills"? That is a very broad concept. Do you mean how good you are at reading people, at BSing or persuading people? Or how good you are at getting along with everyone? Those are all different skills. There is no formula that predicts people's behaviors or that you can use to control people. That's BS.
Adolf Hitler, Mao Tse Tung, Stalin, etc.. all had something in common. Think about it. They were all master manipulators. You can certainly be good at bullshitting and controlling people through social skills. A lot of the top businessmen in the world get by through hair brained ideas that hurtle them into bankruptcy multiple times before they can find that one great idea that sticks. Now the question is how did they manage to talk people into investing the prior 10 attempts that failed? Just look at someone like George Soros.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Shaq didn't need to attack Winston or the site, but he does raise some valid concerns.

Yes, we've got gold diggers here in the US, but they're easily groomed off once they show their true colors and you don't have billions in assets. (Ironically, this downturn in the economy ought to make more women stop gold-digging)

However, say you DO go abroad for whatever reason. Once the women realize you're an American, it seems to me they'd act in one of three ways:
1) Throw themselves at you, for the reason 'American = money' (and/or green card).
2) Bail on you, since our last administration gave us a horrible reputation worldwide. (I think Swedish girls still like us though).
3) Not particularly care. Now, the 'playing field' is relatively level, however you have to speak the language. If you don't, the field isn't level at all. You might end up with her having to interpret, which could become annoying over time.

Shaq is also probably correct when he says you'll have to come back anyway, unless you have money to move. You'd need a Visa, or could only stay to a certain extent. This doesn't mean you can't have a hell of a good time abroad, though.
(I had a great time in London except I brought a girl with me, who expected me to make every decision, than roiled at the ones I made! Tough titty, bee-yotch.)

Now this is not a slam of Winston, but Asian men are generally a woman's last choice in the dating scene. And that does sound/seem racist, but it's documented in poll after poll worldwide. So Winston took control and went overseas. It worked for him. In that respect, Happier Abroad isn't misleading. But it seems to me there should be more foreign employment links and/or translation aids.

Best, KK
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Shokkers wrote:Shaq didn't need to attack Winston or the site, but he does raise some valid concerns.

Yes, we've got gold diggers here in the US, but they're easily groomed off once they show their true colors and you don't have billions in assets. (Ironically, this downturn in the economy ought to make more women stop gold-digging)

However, say you DO go abroad for whatever reason. Once the women realize you're an American, it seems to me they'd act in one of three ways:
1) Throw themselves at you, for the reason 'American = money' (and/or green card).
2) Bail on you, since our last administration gave us a horrible reputation worldwide. (I think Swedish girls still like us though).
3) Not particularly care. Now, the 'playing field' is relatively level, however you have to speak the language. If you don't, the field isn't level at all. You might end up with her having to interpret, which could become annoying over time.

Shaq is also probably correct when he says you'll have to come back anyway, unless you have money to move. You'd need a Visa, or could only stay to a certain extent. This doesn't mean you can't have a hell of a good time abroad, though.
(I had a great time in London except I brought a girl with me, who expected me to make every decision, than roiled at the ones I made! Tough titty, bee-yotch.)

Now this is not a slam of Winston, but Asian men are generally a woman's last choice in the dating scene. And that does sound/seem racist, but it's documented in poll after poll worldwide. So Winston took control and went overseas. It worked for him. In that respect, Happier Abroad isn't misleading. But it seems to me there should be more foreign employment links and/or translation aids.

Best, KK
Most men who meet girls overseas and end up married to them do in fact return to the USA. Some of us are able to make our living anywhere, and as such you can live very well indeed.
There is no problem staying nearly indefinitely in most places- perhaps "visa runs" are required, but I rarely need even those.
Your characterizations of women overseas is simply not the case. Few women other than prostitutes will "throw themselves at you". Most, surprise surprise, are looking for marriage and family, and I suspect most would rather not leave their own country, but would rather stay home even with their new foreign husband.
Are women money motivated? Of course it is a consideration. What is wrong with a woman wanting a husband who can support a family?
Anti-American attitudes are some big deal with women overseas? That is silly. Anti-Americanism has been virulent with Euro-trash for decades, not just since the Bush years. In addition, there are always the cluster of reliable Anti-American leftists
around many universities. The majority of the populations have the intelligence to distinguish between individuals and governments. I would say that Bush did make Americans unpopular in some Arab countries, especially with Jihadists.
The reality is...with years of expat experience and about 60 countries under my belt, in most of the world, American men
are considered the cream of the crop as far as women are concerned. Running second would be Canadians, Aussies, and Brits.
Of course, in any country, a jerk is still a jerk...so individual results may vary!

>>> and yes...many would find more support info helpful in connection with visas, and making income overseas....

Nate
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

The mislead

Post by Montanaland »

Great post Nate! I can understand that the greenback pulls expats back to the usa, but they might have less pull since it's in decay....can I ask again how you have been able to remain an expat? Teaching english?

My opinion again is that this whole thread was started by a blind mudshark with very little-...if any in-depth exposure to life outside of the US or Cleveland for that matter. The whole concept of americans living abroad in my mind is the ability to leverage are spending power and mobility to work in these countries while experiencing the best of what they have to offer. I can't wait until I'm sipping 10 cent coffee or vodka for that matter in some Moldovian cafe while giving beautiful woman english lessons while they give me visual+ satisfaction in return. Or looking at ocean front property for 25k with maid.. in Ecuador..etc.

For dating..It's absurd to compare the life of a pick-up artist/ho-runner in some trashy american city where the average american skank is 40lbs over weight and has 50+ notches in her bed post. I couldn't even accurately describe the horrors of her feminist and self-absorbing beliefs.

For living... what U.S. state can I get pristine ocean front property and aspects of servantry for the rest of my life for $$100k?

I doubt we will hear from Shaq diddy again, but I hope he's enjoying Cleveland and all its nightlife and pretty ghettofem woman! :) Go Browns!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
That's kind of sick that you have no problem with deception and dishonesty. Not everyone is keen and can see through BS. Most people need something to believe in and will fall for anything that sounds convincing and promises them power of control. Perhaps you are not as big on truth as I am, but deception and false claims sickens me.

Again, you are missing the whole crux of the issue. Perhaps you are on a different wavelength. But again:

Do you think the average decent guy in America who gets no dates will get better and more consistent results with PUA or Global Dating?

I do not misunderstand what PUA is. I am going by THEIR claims and THEIR promises. Why is that hard for you to understand? Why are you overcomplicating this? Why do you seem to worship bullshitters?

Sharks who get to the top are not PUA and are not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the PROMISE of teaching you techniques that CREATE attraction from women you can't get by being yourself. Focus on that please. Now, give me some logical reasons why that works or why most guys who follow a "PUA system" can get dates. Show me some proof. I'm not talking about social manipulators or CEO's. I'm talking about dating.

Just the sheer amount of rejection alone in the US is draining and discourages you. My friend and I were talking about that the other day.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As to why there aren't links to translators and jobs on this site, other expat sites already have those. I posted links to them in the "travel links" page above here.

This site is primarily about dating abroad, social life and mental health. If you have any suggested links that I could add though, feel free to let me know and I'll try to fit them in somewhere.