MGTOW = "herbivore men" in the USA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

MGTOW = "herbivore men" in the USA?

Post by clowny »

I was watching a youtube video about japanese herbivore men when I realised that "men going their own way" is basically the same thing as "herbivore men" in japan with a different label, and I started to see the bigger picture and realised that this whole concept of men enjoying single life and opting out of marriage or avoiding women altogether is really now a global movement in countries that have been infected by western feminism, which has used social engineering to create women who are unsuitable marriage/life partners. The same thing is happening in singapore too (as indicated by their very low birth rates), it just hasn't been given a label yet. The only difference between this phenomenon in USA and Japan is that MGTOW is basically a fringe movement that only a small minority of men participate in, whereas the herbivore phenomenon is now such an epidemic in japan that it is actually becoming very difficult for young japanese women to find boyfriends or get married, as a significant proportion of japanese men have gone on strike from the dating/marriage game. I know a few white guys who visited japan recently and the women there actually tried to latch onto them and even the girl's parents were trying to marry her off to a foreigner because they know how difficult it will be for their daughter to ever find a man or get married in japan. Japanese men are ahead of the curve, they are a lesson to us all. Men in the USA, canada, australia etc should be doing the same thing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So we too should cave to the feminists, accept our own physical extinction and allow foreign men to carry off our women (except no-one is likely to want them)? I can see some drawbacks to that plan.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I think the "Herbivore" man take a passive approach towards relationship, at least according to the Japanese definition of the term.

My idea is the opposite, openly assert that AWs are worthless [ of course, not so overt that one gets tomatoes thrown at oneself ] and that they need to prove themselves first. In effect, it's a spot disqualification of AW-ism.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sandman talks about why MGTOW is the best way to go.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:So we too should cave to the feminists, accept our own physical extinction and allow foreign men to carry off our women (except no-one is likely to want them)? I can see some drawbacks to that plan.
NEWSFLASH!
I do not know if you read the name of this website but it is HAPPIER ABROAD! We are a very DIVERSE group of Americans who are ROMANTICALLY involved with FOREIGN WOMEN.

Our bisexual American women are in general are UNFIT for marriage to Torture and once the life has been sucked out divorce their husband. Yes they can marry someone else no problem.

-My Advice-
Go meet some foreign girls go on a tour. I guess you like white girls.
http://women.happierabroad.com/euro_club/russia.htm

Get off your as* I think even you know how to open a door and get the fu#k out there and meet someone

I believe even someone as stupid racist as you Cornfed can be happier abroad.

Happier Abroad Foreign Women and Romance Tours
7227 North 16th Street, Suite 240
Phoenix, AZ 85020
phone number (602) 553-8178
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: MGTOW = "herbivore men" in the USA?

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:I was watching a youtube video about japanese herbivore men when I realised that "men going their own way" is basically the same thing as "herbivore men" in japan with a different label, and I started to see the bigger picture and realised that this whole concept of men enjoying single life and opting out of marriage or avoiding women altogether is really now a global movement in countries that have been infected by western feminism, which has used social engineering to create women who are unsuitable marriage/life partners. The same thing is happening in singapore too (as indicated by their very low birth rates), it just hasn't been given a label yet. The only difference between this phenomenon in USA and Japan is that MGTOW is basically a fringe movement that only a small minority of men participate in, whereas the herbivore phenomenon is now such an epidemic in japan that it is actually becoming very difficult for young japanese women to find boyfriends or get married, as a significant proportion of japanese men have gone on strike from the dating/marriage game. I know a few white guys who visited japan recently and the women there actually tried to latch onto them and even the girl's parents were trying to marry her off to a foreigner because they know how difficult it will be for their daughter to ever find a man or get married in japan. Japanese men are ahead of the curve, they are a lesson to us all. Men in the USA, canada, australia etc should be doing the same thing.
The Japanese version has a much more pronounced effect on the economy & society as these men aren't getting married at all. In contrast and counter to what lying Trads would have you believe, the U.S. version consists of a good number of men who have kids and ex-wives, but are refusing to get RE-married -- closing the wallet after they've already been looted.
Also, Japan is tight-fisted on their immigration. The US is importing the children Americans refuse to have.

Cornfed wrote:So we too should cave to the feminists, accept our own physical extinction and allow foreign men to carry off our women (except no-one is likely to want them)? I can see some drawbacks to that plan.
Who are these foreign men with such strong backs?
In a few short years, you'll be able to enjoy the company of as many women as you can feed.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Well you do realize that human nature isn't to marry really. Women like it but there is no benefit for men. It was created in early Roman times and it's basically a legal contract that makes your wife in control of you and can take your stuff in a divorce if she wants. Marriage wasn't always as bad as it is now though. Now with feminism marriage is just plain scary to most men.

Also I am surprised to hear that about Japan because I have been to Japan and the women are really nice and not fat and don't seem like feminists at all.
I do notice that some Japanese men can get really introverted and maybe that's part of the reason.
For the way the average Japanese man lives their lives it seems easy not to meet women. I mean they even have segregated trains and trams and such. It makes them work better and more productive though.

But what marriages do happen in Japan don't end up in divorce as much and nearly all white countries.
For instance Japan's divorce rate is similar to south Korea's.
36% for Japan.
53% for USA
48% for Canada
47% for UK
47% Austria
71% Belgium
46% Denmark
55% France
67% Hungary
51% Russia
49% Germany
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Teal Lantern wrote:Who are these foreign men with such strong backs?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Who are these foreign men with such strong backs?
Mike Tyson has this one man broadway act where he talks about the rise and fall of his life.

Winston could do the same thing except dressed as a clown narrating the Russian and brothel misadventures in the third person. It would be a great piece of performance art. I would buy a ticket to see it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A herbivore man is a man who has essentially given up on life. I do not, however, think the movement is any real threat to society. To think that would be to delude yourselves into believing your little gay movement is doing well.

The type of men who "opt out" are usually the lowest of the lowest anyway. They are the nerds, the unattractive, the autistic, the weird and eccentric-in-a-bad-way. The MGTOW-label allows them to stop trying and do so with a shred of dignity men didn't have before, or so they see things. These men have always existed and always will. There is of course the MGTOW men who were married before and have (grown) children. Those exist. Some of the main proponents of the movement, however, are young single guys with usually zero dating experience. Some (especially in Japan) are even virgins.

They are men with a low sex drive, low testosterone and underdeveloped social skills. They can't get women unless they change themselves drastically but that would be too much effort for them... so they pretend it is a choice and stop trying if they ever even tried to begin with. They lock themselves inside, away from society, and wither away in loneliness perfectly contend in their own little autistic worlds.

MGTOW and herbivore men are not a new phenomenon. What is new is the fact they now give themselves names and labels and pretend to be a "movement" of sorts, which is absolutely ridiculous. They are weak, arrogant and defeatist to the core yet believe they espouse all the good qualities of a "real man". Well lemme tell you a little secret, herbivores... while you "real men" are munching on your salads, us REAL MEN are eating f***ing steaks! ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144