To the man who does nothing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Repatriate wrote:What are you going to do with the "mud" babies that you would have in this scenario?
Eurasian babies with selected mothers aren't so bad. Certainly better than nothing under the current global nightmare.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Repatriate wrote:What are you going to do with the "mud" babies that you would have in this scenario?
Eurasian babies with selected mothers aren't so bad. Certainly better than nothing under the current global nightmare.
You could end up with little Eliot Rodgers though. What if they look more asian than white? What will you do then.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Repatriate wrote:The problem with guys like Cornfed is that the white supremacist movement is a minority unto itself. This really narrows down the % of women who are willing to live an extremist lifestyle. Similar to how there aren't really that many women who are willing to don a burka in order to go on the run as jihadists. Maybe Cornfed should pioneer development in a white supremacist dating site. Make it like OKcupid except the questions can be used to narrow down dating prospects according to neo-nazi criteria.
Why would he even consider marriage and children to a non-white person, seeing as he sees having sex with them as "bestiality"? I say a toxic mindset is a sure recipe for disaster and ultimately dying alone and miserable.

I honestly don't know why some people would even be on this site at all in the first place. Happier abroad it's called but they'd fit better on a site named "miserable at home" or "unsuccessful abroad". :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Repatriate wrote:You could end up with little Eliot Rodgers though.
That is what I mean by being better than nothing. Some of them will take out some of the scum, while the rest will spread my genes.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
That is what I mean by being better than nothing. Some of them will take out some of the scum, while the rest will spread my genes.
If your non-white wife and son speak out of turn will you slap them around a bit to show them who's the big boss man?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
I don't know how old you are but the longer you wait the lesser the quality of your sperm and with it the quality of your future offspring. It's not the same as with advanced maternal age but it can definitely play a part.

Also, if it's just the genes you are concerned about but you don't plan on leaving the country as its 'too hard and there's a million things that could go wrong and im scared', why not become a sperm donor in America? That way at least your genetic lineage does not die with you.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Re: Living Viably Abroad

Post by ethan_sg »

Failed because they ran out of money and had to go back home? If you go to live overseas and expect to survive long term without any income, active or passive, you deserve to fail.

Many of these guys started off as English teachers. In China - that immediately puts you in the top 20% income bracket - well enough for a middle class lifestyle. If you go abroad and you can't live on that, well perhaps you don't possess the necessary ruggedness to embark on such an adventure. If you continue to need all your first world material possessions that only a very high first world income can support, well you've become the very materialistic creature the system you hate has created in abundance. You can bet no sex-in-the-city first world high maintenance feminist bitch who doesn't cook and only dines at high end restaurants, who only buys Hermes and Prada, who only drives sports cars, is going to survive on an English teaching income in China or Thailand. Is that what you are?

And how easy is it to get an English teaching job? Even if it's only something to start off with or something to fall back on? Look at the poster Magnum on this form for instance - he doesn't even have a college degree and he got an English job teaching offer in China in no time. If you have an English teaching or editing job, what do you do if you run of out of cash? You keep working to earn more cash and ensure you spend a little less the next month - live like a local - if one billion people in China can do it there is no reason why you can't. The irrational decision would be to go back home jobless and with absolutely nothing to cling onto. Furthermore, these teaching gigs usually come with a free apartment.

In fact in Magnum's case he could potentially make more income in China than in America, not just in relative terms but absolute terms as well. A few teaching gigs on the side in addition to his main teaching income - something which most foreign English teachings in China are doing - would easily make him more money than he would earn by flipping burgers back in USA.

Your statement on confirmation basis would only apply if I said - look how many successful business there are - therefore all businesses succeed. In the case of getting an English teaching job - an income that would put you in the top 20% bracket in countries like China and Thailand, the vast majority of Westerners with college degrees would qualify for it - even Magnum without a college degree has found a way. Hell there are even Africans and Filipinos teaching English in China. Anyone who's ever tried to teach in these Asian countries knows that. Sometimes all they are looking for is a Western face. 1.3 billion people need to be taught English and there just aren't enough qualified English teachers to go around. It's hardly like trying to get hired by Goldman Sachs where you practically need a miracle given the odds these days.

For many, teaching is just a stepping stone. But you have so start somewhere.

Cornfed wrote:
ethan_sg wrote:Many of these guys I've met abroad in China and Thailand, settled there, either with long term girlfriends or wives from these countries, are very average guys of average intelligence, many of whom came to these countries with very little capital to begin with
This is a fallacy of conformational bias. You see the people who have succeeded (so far) and conclude that is the norm, oblivious to the multitudes who have failed because they ran out of money and had to go back home.
But I know no matter how much we rebut your points, your sorry-to-say sick mind is going to come up with new excuses on why this is unattainable. You feed on pessimism and negativity like a drug addict feeds on crack.
WTF? Seriously, as I have said, I have spent years overseas, often on a shoestring budget. And you are accusing me of doing nothing? Just crazy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Alright, either you are messing with me or you should kill yourself.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Alright, either you are messing with me or you should kill yourself.
No, messing with you would be saying something along the lines of: "if there was any justice in this world, all your future Eurasian daughters would end up giving you black son-in-laws". :roll:

Which would be absolutely hilarious, btw. :cry:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The problem with guys like Cornfed is that the white supremacist movement is a minority unto itself.
As I have posted, I would have married certain non-white females, had that been practical at the time.
What are you going to do with the "mud" babies that you would have in this scenario?
Which is it? You say non-Whites are inferior, yet you're willing to have mixed-race babies--even though your 'brethen': aka Neo-Nazis and White nationalists, consider mixed race Asian babies to be "muds" and "scum."

You're a strange, strange dude, Cornfed. And a sad man, too...

Why some people still want you on this forum is beyond me?...Although, I get the feeling they harbor some of the same White nationalist sentiments in disguise...but their too chickensh*t to say in the forum in public....

Ironically, White supremacists seem to have greater leash on this forum than Black or Asian supremacists. (Blue Murder or Lone Yakuza being some examples.) When Black or Asian supremacists get on the forum--they are immediately banned and forced-out, while White supremacists like Odbo and Cornfed have people supporting them and seem to linger for ages here, smh. :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Why some people still want you on this forum is beyond me?
Why you are on this forum and think you can co-opt it is beyond me and always was.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It's because Cornfed's worldview doesn't make a shred of sense just like a few other members on this forum.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Cornfed wrote:
Not sure it's wise to bring children into that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Children are the only way for any man or woman to achieve true immortality, through the survival of your bloodline and your genetic lineage. Why live in a world where others spread theirs and have your own die out over concerns others never even bother to think of? You can give your children the life many others could only dream of in this world.
Abraham Lincoln, the most venerated president in US history, has no living direct descendents today. They'd all past away, the last one some 30 years ago. But yet, Lincoln's remembered for his actions and is thus, immortal in the annals of American history. No one seems to have cared about his descendants very much.

Nikola Tesla also had no children but yet, he's the most venerated inventor of the prior century. Much of the modern age of electronics owes him.

Marcus Aurelius, the last great Roman Emperor (of the Pax Romana era) had a child and made him successor whereas the four emperors before him, appointed the most capable leader of his time period, as Imperial successor. The end result ... a revolution, as the son, Commodus, was an idiot. The first decline of the empire had commenced forward.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Return to “General Discussions”