Tony Bochene's anti-AFA smear campaign is over

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:Gosnell,
How do you know about this lawsuit by AFA against Bochene? Is it publicized somewhere?

How did they get Bochene to stand trial if he was in Latin America? What is he pleading?

Has he been forced to take down his videos and sites yet?
1) Likely works for AFA
2) Tony being the person he is, they would never find him if he didn't want to be found.
3) He's removed some videos but most are still up actually. TB is back down again (Hostgator error)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gosnell
Freshman Poster

Post by Gosnell »

How do you know about this lawsuit by AFA against Bochene? Is it publicized somewhere?

How did they get Bochene to stand trial if he was in Latin America? What is he pleading?

Hello Winston,

I first learned about it from the AFA staff when I called and ask about Bochene's accusations, but since then I have seen his comments about it on this in his videos. AFA did tell me before they seeking millions from Bochene and that they have the restraining order against Bochene for his harassing threats.. From his video he talks about living in California so I imagine he does not stay full time in Latin America. About how he pleads I have no idea, but AFA will answer questions if you call. I have seen in his post he did not expect to win, as he put it he believe the court system is corrupt. I still see videos up so I don't think they have forced him to remove them. FYI he will remove any post people questioning him about the lawsuit, I tried several times and he deletes them almost immediately.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

It's strange because he initially was making a good case to stay away from AFA with testimony from ex members. He didn't need to jump to extreme allegations unless he has rock solid proof. We will never know. Again, its good to stay away from these agencies, and focus on the women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. In response to the damage from Tony Bochene, AFA has put a new YouTube channel with videos about why AFA is not a scam.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IsForeignAffairAScam/videos

Check out this one featured on the channel where a black guy raves about his experience on the AFA romance tour in Cebu. The girls shown at the social look so hot, sweet and innocent!

More info and videos on the AFA Philippines tours here:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/phi ... girls.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston, I don't think AFA is a scam and that Bochene does seem to have an axe to grind without much substance. But I do agree with him about the "tours" being meat markets and the wrong way to go about things for most guys. For 3 thousand dollars you get 2 nights at the "socials" and the rest of the time is basically tourism type activities. At the socials there are hundreds of women, but they are almost completely unscreened and for most guys there would maybe be 15 or 20 they might really be interested in. But there are 15 or 20 other guys at the same socials, and guess which 20 girls they will be focusing on as well. I guess maybe some guys need that kind of structure and having their hands held, but no way I would pay that kind of money for meeting up with some girls for two nights along with 20 other guys. I do notice though that they offer a service where you can meet a lot of girls (for one week) at their offices, although still rather pricey.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gosnell wrote:

Hello Winston,

I first learned about it from the AFA staff when I called and ask about Bochene's accusations, but since then I have seen his comments about it on this in his videos. AFA did tell me before they seeking millions from Bochene and that they have the restraining order against Bochene for his harassing threats.. From his video he talks about living in California so I imagine he does not stay full time in Latin America. About how he pleads I have no idea, but AFA will answer questions if you call. I have seen in his post he did not expect to win, as he put it he believe the court system is corrupt. I still see videos up so I don't think they have forced him to remove them. FYI he will remove any post people questioning him about the lawsuit, I tried several times and he deletes them almost immediately.
Update:

I just met up with John and Kenneth of AFA today in Phoenix. When we had lunch, they told me that the Tony Bochene smear campaign is now over. They took him to court. But he failed to produce any evidence to support his claims about AFA. So the judge ordered him to take down all his videos and websites slandering AFA. They should all be gone now.

But if any of you see any of Bochene's videos or webpages back up again, then please let them know, or let me know. Thanks.

Btw, here is a photo of the three of us.

Last edited by Winston on June 14th, 2014, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston why are you drinking red colored sugar water while you are on a diet? Also, is that a salad? :lol: For f**k's sakes there's no point at this juncture in your life in eating a salad. It probably has as much calories as a full course meal. Is it creamy and cheesy? How much ranch did you douse that shit in. Just follow the rule of no unnecessary carbs or sugars.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Winston why are you drinking red colored sugar water while you are on a diet? Also, is that a salad? :lol: For f**k's sakes there's no point at this juncture in your life in eating a salad. It probably has as much calories as a full course meal. Is it creamy and cheesy? How much ranch did you douse that shit in. Just follow the rule of no unnecessary carbs or sugars.
Man you are such an anal retentive prick. lol. I was drinking SUGARLESS iced tea with natural berry flavor in it. A salad is the most healthy thing in the world. It was a Greek salad with feta cheese. Mediterranean salads are considered VERY healthy. Stop judging falsely you dumbass. lol. I am eating healthy now. Eating vegetables and protein shakes.

Anyway. quit the irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with this thread. You can't resist taking shots at me can you?

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Winston why are you drinking red colored sugar water while you are on a diet? Also, is that a salad? :lol: For f**k's sakes there's no point at this juncture in your life in eating a salad. It probably has as much calories as a full course meal. Is it creamy and cheesy? How much ranch did you douse that shit in. Just follow the rule of no unnecessary carbs or sugars.
Man you are such an anal retentive prick. lol. I was drinking SUGARLESS iced tea with natural berry flavor in it. A salad is the most healthy thing in the world. It was a Greek salad with feta cheese. Mediterranean salads are considered VERY healthy. Stop judging falsely you dumbass. lol. I am eating healthy now. Eating vegetables and protein shakes.

Anyway. quit the irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with this thread. You can't resist taking shots at me can you?
Sheesh, why are you hurling insults when some people are concerned for your health and well being?

All I wanted to know is why your face is all puffed up like you got stung by a bee and why your arms are flabby like stay puff marshmallow man. That doesn't seem like good results from years of dieting...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:

Sheesh, why are you hurling insults when some people are concerned for your health and well being?

All I wanted to know is why your face is all puffed up like you got stung by a bee and why your arms are flabby like stay puff marshmallow man. That doesn't seem like good results from years of dieting...
I told you, the camera bloats my face. That's why it looks like that. It's a scientific fact that the camera bloats you up, unless you are real skinny. Look it up. Learn some basic science.

Quit the bashing and insults. It's rude, tactless and insensitive. It's not a good idea to be insensitive toward a sensitive guy. This is not a dart board where you can take any shot you want or bully anyone you want. We ought to enforce behavior standards here.

Also, this is the wrong thread for this kind of discussion anyway.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys,
Now that Tony Bochene's anti-AFA campaign is over, please help keep an eye on his website and updates to make sure he complies with the court's orders.

http://www.tonybochene.com

Here is his page on Foreign women vs. American women:

http://tonybochene.com/foreign-women-vs-american-women/

I checked his YouTube channel. It no longer has any videos about AFA. But here are some of his videos about Foreign women that are interesting to watch: