How easy is to to contract genital herpes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

How easy is to to contract genital herpes?

Post by tamdrin12 »

I had a scare last year where I thought I might have contracted genital herpes via a broken condom with a woman who I later found out slept with a lot of men. It turned out to be folliculitis a minor skin irritation. But for real from what I have researched it is fairly easy to contract even if you use a condom because you can get it just from the rubbing together of the skin in the genital area. I would imagine that the majority of hoes already have it and just hide it? It can be asymptomatic and some people never know they have it and spread it around. What do you guys think about this? I'm sure some of the pple on this board have it haha.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

At least one in four women have it in America. One in two African American have it. Many workers in any country's sex industry has a high chance of having an STD. It's like a game of Russian Roulette. There's always the chance of getting herpes, HIV/AIDS, or some other STD.

It's one of the reasons why I would only be with a virgin girl and I only like foreign girls.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Yeah its a game of Russian roulette but having to be with a virgin that is going to far. Unless you are a virgin yourself...
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's easy to get it but it's no big deal. After a while, the itch occurs less and less til it becomes almost dormant and unnoticeable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

that would have to be the attitude of someone who already has it.. but for those of us who don't havn't I think we would prefer to stay that way.

What if you want to have sex with someone who doesn't have it. Then there would be a moral obligation to let them know you have an STD. Spreading around STD's is bad karma IMHO.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

tamdrin12 wrote:Yeah its a game of Russian roulette but having to be with a virgin that is going to far. Unless you are a virgin yourself...
I am a virgin.

The only 100% way to remain free of STDs is to remain a virgin and marry a virgin. Aside from that there is usually some level of risk involved whether its a one-time thing with a whore or a longer relationship with a girl that's had sex with other men. The STD rates among the populations will only keep increasing as the overall populations become more promiscuous.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

One of my best friends has it. The asshole didn't tell her. He claimed to be clean. Me and her are still friends. My advice sleep with only who you are married with. I only sleep with my husband...well that's a given anyway. But it is like a game of Russian roulette. The reason I know I have nothing to worry about is the American military makes people test for stds EVERY year. My husband and myself included. And also just because Winston posted it's no big deal doesn't mean he has herpes. Have you thought he is trying to make the person feel better than paranoid.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

There is no form of protection from contracting genital herpes. Herpes is contracted through the skin, so regardless if you have a condom on, you can still get it.

For some people genital herpes is no big deal as they only get a few, or no outbreaks, but for others, they get regular and very painful outbreaks.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Yup. There is a White dude in Taiwan that got herpes and the clap out there. He's probably still plowing his way through, so no worries mate.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ive given it to two girls with no symptoms at time (2nd girl i was getting over outbreak so it was gone so not sure if she got it during outbreak but 1st there was no symptoms when she showed it). My current girl i think only mouth she had a sore though but barhoe got mouth and genetial from me.

I didnt tell either one only later once i got to know them cause it takes a lot times to catch it and i wan't sure if it was gonna be long term when i first met them so it took awhile to build up courage, they stuck with me despite knowing there was a chance.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

What's sad is oral herpes outbreaks where it's all over the person's face.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

KokujinKrusader wrote:What's sad is oral herpes outbreaks where it's all over the person's face.
Oral herpes is not all over the person's face. It's on the mouth and is a cold sore. Usually, it's a different strain of virus from genital herpes (though, not always).
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Maybe I worded that wrong. There is a strand of herpes that people get that is all over a person's mouth. I knew a guy in college that had herpes sores all over his mouth, maybe from giving a girl some, he-e--e-ead.

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

you still can't help but feel bad for the person though.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

natural cure

Post by targetguy »

8) I have read that there is a natural cure for herpes. This is what I have read on the internet so for those who have the virus or wanting to sell a product this may be a good cure if the advertisement is true. I think it was called the austrailian natural cure for herpes with many testimony.
no scammers