Winston scammed $1500 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Dragon wrote:Winston is so pathetic and clueless sometimes it's painful to watch...
Naive chumps like Winston make me angry sometimes because they are the ones who enable scammers to thrive. Yes, I'm victim blaming here. Winston, you behaved foolishly. Stop expecting sympathy.

But yes, on another level, this thread is comedy gold. Winston, do you behave like a clown intentionally?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote:
Dragon wrote:Winston is so pathetic and clueless sometimes it's painful to watch...
Naive chumps like Winston make me angry sometimes because they are the ones who enable scammers to thrive. Yes, I'm victim blaming here. Winston, you behaved foolishly. Stop expecting sympathy.

But yes, on another level, this thread is comedy gold. Winston, do you behave like a clown intentionally?
Remember Winston has talked about how he is helpless when it came to suggestions coming from beautiful women. He talked about there being some kind of force (like in Star Wars) compelling him to fork over his money. :lol:

So these whores used jedi mind tricks to get him to sign these receipts.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rock wrote:Winston, do you behave like a clown intentionally?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:

Are you mentally retarded Rock? Or just an asshole? 99 percent of scams against me fail. You assume that there was zero pressure on me during this scam. False. There is a difference between a lot of pressure and no pressure at all. I'm tired of explaining that to you. You seem to have a mental handicap.

I did not behave foolishly. I did not make choices really. THEY made the choices for me. Everything was VERY rushed, pressured and hustled. Not done in a calm clear manner at all. Do you understand that asshole?

At least I can figure out most card tricks and magic tricks. Even little Chinese kids can. But for some reason, you can't. You are horrid when it comes to fraud detection, trickery or sleight of hand. You just judge from a chair only.

If you only blame me but not the scammers, then you are a real sicko, and deserve to have your photos posted here, against your will. Only sickos attack victims and not the scammers and scumbags. Are you a sicko Rock?

Please answer these questions Rock. You are making me reach my breaking point with your f***ing annoying personality and behavior. I just might post all your photos here to piss you off. After all Rock, if you ACT like an asshole, you deserve to be TREATED like one.

You really LACK TACT dude. You also lack sensitivity. And you have no loyalty to your friends. Even a dog has more loyalty than you. Even I have more loyalty than you. You are the one who is NOT trustworthy, not me.

Your behavior is beginning to cross the line in several threads Rock. So take this as a warning

You still have not told us what your flaws are. We all know that you have many of them. Not zero as you claim.

Plus you are very weak and wimpy. You won't accept my challenge to a boxing or sparring match, even if you think I'm weak, because deep down you are a weak coward, and you know it. ANYONE who threatens you, even a small guy, draws FEAR on your face. I've seen it. That means that EVERYONE on this forum, including the weakest people here, can intimidate you and incite fear into you Rock. You literally are the WIMPIEST man I've ever met. Seriously. No joke.

What if I pay you to spar with me? Can we film it too? lol. I'd gladly get into a ring with you, but you don't have the guts. Speaks volumes.
Last edited by Winston on June 13th, 2014, 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Hof is a sleazy dirt bag but he's right about this Winston. You agreed to pay by signing off on each slip. It's going to be legally impossible to wriggle out of this. The best chance you had was the credit card supervisor being sympathetic and believing your claims of duress then reversing the charges. However, it sounds like you lost that appeal with them so you have no case.

I can't imagine what kind of conversation you had with the accounts people for your credit card. It must have been comedy gold. You should have recorded it for us to listen to.
Even if that's so, technically they still owe me the first $300 and $400 because the girls did not deliver on their promise of one hour. That point is still on my side.

Are you trying to say that you don't think that these girls or the Bunny Ranch ought to receive any penalty, even though they LIED to me, SCAMMED me and hustled me AGAINST my will?

I was under duress in a sense. If I say to you, "David Liu, you are not allowed to leave unless you sign these receipts" you could take that as a threat and claim duress, if you feared me.

I sent an email to the CEO of Chase Manhattan Bank. An executive from the company has contacted me and asked me to call her. I hope something comes of it.

David Liu,
Again, I did not post this for you to laugh. I posted it for you to click on the links I gave you to help raise it in Google rankings. Can you just do that instead of mocking this situation?

http://bunnyranchscam.blogspot.com
http://bunnyranchscam.wordpress.com
Last edited by Winston on June 14th, 2014, 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update: I just posted this RESOLUTION PROPOSAL on the BBB website to Dennis Hof:
PROPOSED RESOLUTION

To Dennis Hof:

I would like to propose a resolution to our dispute.

But first, let me ask you this: Guys are horny all the time and it's very difficult to get free sex in America, at least for average looking guys. So do you really expect that whenever a guy is horny, that he has to go to one of your brothels and spends $1000+ each time? lol. Most guys would be broke in no time. Be realistic man. Sex is NOT supposed to cost that much. That's why in Europe it is priced at a SANE REASONABLE price.

No guy can afford to spend $1000+ every time he's horny, whether it's every week, every month or even every few months. Come on. Get real dude. That is so totally UNFAIR. You are so out of touch with reality you know that? What do you expect? That a guy goes broke or bankrupt just because he's horny, which is a natural thing? lol. Man you are so WARPED. I swear. And you are 100 percent UNFAIR too. Do you realize that?

Anyhow, here is my proposed resolution:

How about you refund HALF of my money, which is about $750, plus another $300 for the many hours I wasted putting up these websites to get my stolen money back? Then we will consider this dispute SETTLED.

What do you say? Do you accept this offer?

Otherwise, the sites I'm going to put up on RipoffReport and other forums are going to do major damage to your reputation and business. Guaranteed.

Again, I swear to God that I REALLY REALLY REALLY WAS SCAMMED at your business. If I wasn't, I would not be fighting this vehemently. Think about it.

Hope you accept my resolution offer.

Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are images of Dennis Hof. Doesn't he look like a man of honor, with good morals and values? lol. Doesn't he look so deep and authentic? lol. Doesn't he look so intellectual? lol. (sarcastic) What kind of vibes do you get from him?

Notice his eyes in this one below. They look very soulless and plastic.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy Mackerel. Check this out.

One of the two girls that scammed me, Six Shades, the one I picked, has new photos in her Bunny Ranch profile. She looks PERFECT in them! You will fall in love when you see them and understand why I picked her. Wow. She looks like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Have a look.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/showgal.php?g ... 88/2_1&s=1

This is Chanel's profile. Chanel is the one I didn't pick but barged in anyway. She was the one who did most of the aggressive hustling with intense pushiness and persistence. Doesn't she look so innocent and wholesome? lol (sarcastic) Doesn't she look very natural and genuine? lol (sarcastic)

http://www.bunnyranch.com/showgal.php?g ... 09/2_1&s=6

johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

Winston wrote:Plus you are very weak and wimpy. You won't accept my challenge to a boxing or sparring match, even if you think I'm weak, because deep down you are a weak coward, and you know it. ANYONE who threatens you, even a small guy, draws FEAR on your face. I've seen it. That means that EVERYONE on this forum, including the weakest people here, can intimidate you and incite fear into you Rock. You literally are the WIMPIEST man I've ever met. Seriously. No joke.

What if I pay you to spar with me? Can we film it too? lol. I'd gladly get into a ring with you, but you don't have the guts. Speaks volumes.
:lol:

I'm literally rolling on the floor while typing this...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

johnnyderp wrote:
Winston wrote:Plus you are very weak and wimpy. You won't accept my challenge to a boxing or sparring match, even if you think I'm weak, because deep down you are a weak coward, and you know it. ANYONE who threatens you, even a small guy, draws FEAR on your face. I've seen it. That means that EVERYONE on this forum, including the weakest people here, can intimidate you and incite fear into you Rock. You literally are the WIMPIEST man I've ever met. Seriously. No joke.

I'm literally rolling on the floor while typing this...
What's so funny? Well it's true. I'm not kidding. Rock has a very rabid PARANOIA of any type of physical confrontation or aggression. All you have to do (regardless of your size or weight) is make a hostile or aggressive stance toward him in person, and his face will be frightened. Guaranteed. I've seen it many times. You can even ask Falcon. Anyone can intimidate him. It's as easy to scare him as it is to scare a stray cat. Seriously. No joke. Rock is the last man on Earth that would welcome a fight or physical confrontation. Physical aggression scares him like crazy. It's his achilles heel. It's true. I'm not kidding. He is what he is.

Maybe he has post traumatic stress syndrome from being beaten up before. I don't know. But he's definitely not flawless or invulnerable as he claims online.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: Plus you are very weak and wimpy. You won't accept my challenge to a boxing or sparring match, even if you think I'm weak, because deep down you are a weak coward, and you know it. ANYONE who threatens you, even a small guy, draws FEAR on your face. I've seen it. That means that EVERYONE on this forum, including the weakest people here, can intimidate you and incite fear into you Rock. You literally are the WIMPIEST man I've ever met. Seriously. No joke.

Winston who are you kidding. You have the physical build, strength, and emotional state of a borderline menopausal 45 year old white American woman. I have never met Rock before but i'm willing to bet he's significantly taller than you and in better shape. I imagine you would get clowned in any kind of physical confrontation. Maybe even a U.S. middle school kid would look like Manny Pacquiao punching you around. Besides someone much taller than you would just have to put their palm on your big round forehead while you swing helplessly at them from a distance before you finally collapse from fatigue after 5 seconds of physical activity. :lol:

I really recommend you get a physical checkup sometime you look like you are at high risk of diabetes (if you aren't diabetic already) and it looks like you have the body type of someone who is prone to heart disease. Your round puffy head, odd chubby body, and marshmellow arms indicates that you have a high percentage of body fat and maybe too much estrogen. These are all serious physical issues that you shouldn't be having if you have been taking care of yourself.

Instead of treating people who are trying to build you up with frustrated anger and contempt maybe you should be thanking us for pointing out your flaws. Why do you bite the hand that feeds??
Last edited by Repatriate on June 14th, 2014, 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: Plus you are very weak and wimpy. You won't accept my challenge to a boxing or sparring match, even if you think I'm weak, because deep down you are a weak coward, and you know it. ANYONE who threatens you, even a small guy, draws FEAR on your face. I've seen it. That means that EVERYONE on this forum, including the weakest people here, can intimidate you and incite fear into you Rock. You literally are the WIMPIEST man I've ever met. Seriously. No joke.

Winston who are you kidding. You have the physical build, strength, and emotional state of a borderline menopausal 45 year old white American woman. I have never met Rock before but i'm willing to bet he's significantly taller than you and in better shape. I imagine you would get clowned in any kind of physical confrontation. Maybe even a U.S. middle school kid would look like Manny Pacquiao punching you around.

I really recommend you get a physical checkup sometime you look like you are at high risk of diabetes (if you aren't diabetic already) and it looks like you have the body type of someone who is prone to heart disease. Your round puffy head, odd chubby body, and marshmellow arms indicates that you have a high percentage of body fat and maybe too much estrogen. These are all serious physical issues that you shouldn't be having if you have been taking care of yourself.
Man you're an asshole. I bet you're a wimp in real life too. That's why you have to overcompensate online by bashing everyone with the most negative observations you can think of.

It doesn't matter if I'm fat or out of shape. Anyone can intimidate Rock. He frightens easily like a stray cat. Meet him and you will see. Yes he is taller and in better shape. But he has a phobia of physical confrontation. Maybe he has post traumatic stress syndrome or something. I also am more aggressive than him and have more of a warrior fighting instinct than he does. I've taken three martial arts, and I am a better fighter than you imagine. That's for sure.

At least I'm willing to step into a ring with Rock, and with you too if you want. That's a promise. I never talk without putting action behind it. On the other hand, Rock will never step into a ring with anyone. Ask him. He won't deny it.

Meet me and him, and you will see what I'm talking about. I'm telling you the truth.

Why don't you pick on someone else for a change? Like a fellow bully who sides with scammers and bashes victims?

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Winston who are you kidding. You have the physical build, strength, and emotional state of a borderline menopausal 45 year old white American woman. I have never met Rock before but i'm willing to bet he's significantly taller than you and in better shape. I imagine you would get clowned in any kind of physical confrontation. Maybe even a U.S. middle school kid would look like Manny Pacquiao punching you around.

Man you're an asshole. I bet you're a wimp in real life too. That's why you have to overcompensate online by bashing everyone with the most negative observations you can think of.

It doesn't matter if I'm fat or out of shape. Anyone can intimidate Rock. He frightens easily like a stray cat. Meet him and you will see. Yes he is taller and in better shape. But he has a phobia of physical confrontation. Maybe he has post traumatic stress syndrome or something. I also am more aggressive than him and have more of a warrior fighting instinct than he does. I've taken three martial arts, and I am a better fighter than you imagine. That's for sure.

At least I'm willing to step into a ring with Rock, and with you too if you want. That's a promise. I never talk without putting action behind it.

Meet me and him, and you will see what I'm talking about. I'm telling you the truth.
I am merely telling the observable and objective truth. It is you that is hurling insults at people and using ad hominems on those who have different points of view. Why are you threatening physical violence and harm on your greatest supporters? Why do you bite the hand that feeds??

Winston, any rational human being can look at you and realize that you aren't a warrior or skilled in the arts of karate or kungfu. There's no reason to pretend you're some kind of warrior-poet like William Wallace or a gladiator. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston maybe you can provide a video demonstration of your fighting prowess?

Perhaps if you made a series of videos showing your lethal martial arts skills it would shock and awe individuals from criticizing you. Maybe it could also lead to female admirers contacting you as well.. there's a silver lining in everything.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Holy Mackerel. Check this out.

One of the two girls that scammed me, Six Shades, the one I picked, has new photos in her Bunny Ranch profile. She looks PERFECT in them! You will fall in love when you see them and understand why I picked her. Wow. She looks like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Have a look.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/showgal.php?g ... 88/2_1&s=1

You have absolutely horrible taste in women, but also your probably picking out girls who wouldn't f**k you in high school or college.