Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:
Most 16 year old females are fully developed and fecund adult women.
I was referring to their mental, emotional and intellectual development you asshat.
All females of any age are batshit insane, so their emotional development is irrelevant.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I came to realize that f***ing sixteen year old girls is a privilege of sixteen, seventeen and eighteen year old boys.
That’s not how it should be. The idea that the hottest p***y should be reserved for little twerps is just sick. Like homosexuality, the idea that sex partners must be the same age is a form of perversion promoted by evil Western regimes to destroy society. Fortunately it does seem that some females are realizing this.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:All females of any age are batshit insane, so their emotional development is irrelevant.
That one sentence sums up perfectly why you will die alone. :roll:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I came to realize that f***ing sixteen year old girls is a privilege of sixteen, seventeen and eighteen year old boys.
That’s not how it should be. The idea that the hottest p***y should be reserved for little twerps is just sick. Like homosexuality, the idea that sex partners must be the same age is a form of perversion promoted by evil Western regimes to destroy society. Fortunately it does seem that some females are realizing this.
Little twerps? Lots of teenagers these days are physically quite mature. They look better then fat, balding men in their thirties and forties anyway hence why young girls want them rather then guys your age. It's perfectly reasonable. Unattractive men can't get attractive women. Unattractive as in: rotten inside as well as outside and with little financial means or interesting aspects to them to still be somehow appealing.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on June 14th, 2014, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:All females of any age are batshit insane, so their emotional development is irrelevant.
Don't be silly. I'm simply stating the obvious.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:
Most 16 year old females are fully developed and fecund adult women.
I was referring to their mental, emotional and intellectual development you asshat.
All females of any age are batshit insane, so their emotional development is irrelevant.
You cannot be helped or saved with that mentality of yours. I'm guessing you're not close with your mom or aunts or female cousins?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Don't be silly. I'm simply stating the obvious.
Well continue to state the obvious, then. But don't de surprised that no woman will ever touch you with a ten foot pole unless you are willing to pay for her touch and see her leave the door as soon as the deed is done.

You cannot have a healthy relationship with a woman if you hold unhealthy views. You are not willing to compromise in any way, you have messed up views and you seem to be a rather mean-spirited, pessimistic and defeatist person. Therefore I believe it is very likely that you will die alone. Unless you drastically change your mindset, there's no hope for you as you are rotten to the core.

Who can expect a girl to marry a dude and be a good faithful wife to him if he's a white supremacist who considers himself superior to her? You are doomed, man. I don't know how old you are but your views, genes, family name and bitterness will all die with you of you. Prove me wrong. :wink:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:Like everybody, I do find (many) 16 years old girls attractive. That doesn't mean I want to hook up with them or theorise that adult men should go and pursue them for marriage. And anyway, even conceding some dignity and veracity to your argument that "girls should be given up for marriage at the peak of their reproductive age", modern 16-yo's are not psychologically prepared for marriage
Western females are never psychologically prepared for anything worthwhile, which is all the more reason they should be placed under the charge of a caring man and his family. If they are not married at this age they will surely turn into worthless, unmarriageable sluts, assuming they are not already.
...while, being given up to mature and responsible men like you, they can be cared for and have a healthy, happy relationship. Yeah right. There's an element of autism in your words. Contrarian Expatriate's view is probably correct: you project your insecurities and failures onto the other, as if their alleged sins could wash away yours.

With all the self-righteous, white supremacist, racist bantering about the too-old-to-be-useful, uneligible, worthless, batshit insane women...are you sure those definitions don't apply to you?
Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:Face it, dude, you have nothing to offer to a girl, let alone a young teenager.
The trouble is that since resources are dispensed by a centralized system the previous benefits of females marrying a quality man are largely negated, and bright, attractive females will always be able to get more resources than the majority of men could offer as corporate whores and what have you. So you are right, having a non-sham marriage is not an easy option. The only way is to start a successful community with like minded people. The other hope would be that the economy collapses to the point where the females are all reduced to eating road kill and have to come crawling back.
You don't have resources, or those resources that might make you attractive to a young woman of your fancy, not because the centralized system didn't dispense you with benefits, but because you probably did very little to nothing to grab them. Isn't that good 'ole American Dream of yours all about working hard and smart and grabbing all those opportunities. Who were you 10 years ago? 20? I guess you were sitting on the same chair, pontificating on how unfair the system is for not giving you free hot teenage blondies and maybe a large pizza on the side.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:With all the self-righteous, white supremacist, racist bantering about the too-old-to-be-useful, uneligible, worthless, batshit insane women...are you sure those definitions don't apply to you?
Not at all. As soon as this system collapses, which could happen any time, people will desperately need men like me to direct their actions. In fact they desperately need men like me right now, and the fact that they are generally not availing themselves of our talents is why most of them are surely doomed.
You don't have resources, or those resources that might make you attractive to a young woman of your fancy, not because the centralized system didn't dispense you with benefits, but because you probably did very little to nothing to grab them.
I've done plenty to grab them, but you get what you are given. All individual men can do is be ready to make a quality contribution by, for example, getting science degrees. However, if the elites choose to turn your country into a third world country where making a quality contribution is not possible and the sheeple choose to let them, they there is nothing much that can be done. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. Moreover, even relatively wealthy men can no longer compete with the system. In another thread I mentioned a solo-mother who was getting 60k pounds on various forms of welfare and was able to build up a business as a result. I doubt 1% of men from my home town make that kind of money.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:Not at all. As soon as this system collapses, which could happen any time, people will desperately need men like me to direct their actions. In fact they desperately need men like me right now, and the fact that they are generally not availing themselves of our talents is why most of them are surely doomed.
LOL, that's another one of your delusions, and one of the funniest ones! If you have been never able to give your own life a direction in times of peace and prosperity, how do you think you could lead your sorry arse, let alone other people's, in times of crisis and scarcity?

You always like to sit high and proud on top of your ivory tower and bash us as immature and unaware of the real evils of the world. Even so, there's two things you have clearly never learned from life:

1) nobody gives you anything for free;
2) nobody, besides (perhaps) your mum & dad, will ever give you more than you will give them.

Nobody needs you, Cornfed, more than they need any of us. It's your job to show the others that you have the goods and you know how to deliver them, to be worth their respect and their love. May I say that, at least judging from your online persona, you've been doing an awfully poor job so far?
Cornfed wrote:I've done plenty to grab them, but you get what you are given. All individual men can do is be ready to make a quality contribution by, for example, getting science degrees. However, if the elites choose to turn your country into a third world country where making a quality contribution is not possible and the sheeple choose to let them, they there is nothing much that can be done. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. Moreover, even relatively wealthy men can no longer compete with the system. In another thread I mentioned a solo-mother who was getting 60k pounds on various forms of welfare and was able to build up a business as a result. I doubt 1% of men from my home town make that kind of money.
Show me your science degrees, your majestic efforts to give society a solid contribution, then. You're just a textbook case of sour grapes dude, you failed and failed and found nothing better to do than blame society and the centralized power system for not giving you what you think you were owed.

This is my last reply to you on this thread. I see you're being attacked left right and center, and I don't think it's fair. After all, everyone ends up reaping what they sow.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Feeling Lonely

Post by Jackal »

Tsar wrote:I wish I could be abroad and trying to find myself an attractive 16 year old virgin foreign girlfriend.
I think that's a long-shot, but unlike some others here, I won't say that it is impossible for you... but I doubt that you will be able to do it unless you speak Russian very well.

Since you say that you are a man of honor, I suggest that you make this vow: You will not write one post on Happier Abroad until you have written 3 posts in Russian on a Russian forum or sent an email/message in Russian to a Russian friend or Skyped with/talked on the phone with a Russian friend in Russian. In this way, you might evolve and get closer to your goal. But I don't think that idealistically daydreaming in English will help you very much.

This forum can be helpful sometimes, but it can also be a trap if you spend too much time here blowing off steam and writing the same stuff in your native language all the time. Good luck.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Move to to the Philippines,to Thailand and son on.
Stated here one thousands time...you can rarely use the skinny resources you probably have to game at home wisely.
Lack of money,obligation to work make that it's very problematic to play it both.

If your interest are blonde caucasian style women..you are in a more problematic situation for obvious reasons.

I know some guys who have a lot of troubles(and i'm far from being insensitive to celibacy in France,i feel many times very crushed)to retain themselves even if they are conscious how relationship are quit flawed to women advantage.
They just end up for some of them to settle down here and they are stucked in a shitty relation without having the possibility to come back to Thailand.
A big trouble when the finance makes very dificult to spend more than weeks in Thailand coming back to the bleak prospect back home.

If i would use my money here to chase women ,use my mental energy,i wouldn't being in a position to travel.

In a way it's quit a lot of suffering to have sexual,affective frustrations who cannot be fulfilled where i live now but i comprehend it's a necesseray path to the expatriation,to be rewarded in the future where i would fit in a society.

This teen you saw is exactly in the place where society want you to see her.
She loves it..she sucks blood of guys who are craving to exist for her.
She is the winner.
Makes guys fall for her beauty,having many fantasies and putting her on a pedestal.

We can see how things works here..the vast majority of women who dress slutty ,doesn't care to have sex with men,they just get the best ego trip they can feel by teasing males,by using their sexual power to submit men.
Only the most worth in their books will have the "privilege" to get intimate.

They don't care to actually share a sexual connection and affective one in reality..men are being put down by the media constantly(sexual predator,clowns)..their only pleasure is to affirm their power on men and it's being done by their sexual attractiveness.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jackal wrote:
Tsar wrote:I wish I could be abroad and trying to find myself an attractive 16 year old virgin foreign girlfriend.
I think that's a long-shot, but unlike some others here, I won't say that it is impossible for you... but I doubt that you will be able to do it unless you speak Russian very well.
Going to Russia won't help this kid. He obviously has issues that being "happier abroad" will not fix.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

eurobrat wrote:
Jackal wrote:
Going to Russia won't help this kid. He obviously has issues that being "happier abroad" will not fix.
What type of issues are you implying? Do you think I would honestly want a careerist or a used girl? I have a problem with the views of overall society and modernism. The truth is that a 16 year old makes a better bride because she isn't too obsessed with working, too many past boyfriends, or more independent.
eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:The reason why men like Tsar and Cornfed are stuck with the sweet sixteen idea and often build elaborate socio-political-anthropological bullcrap theories to legimitise that kind of preference is simple: their emotional/sexual development is stunned at about that age.
If you do not find 16 year old females attractive then you must be some kind of pervert.
Really Cornfed?

I think if you find 16 year old under developed women attractive than you're a pedobear. :lol:
Most 16 year old girls are completely physically and sexually developed. Many look more feminine than some "legally adult" women. At one point in history 99% of women were married by their 20th birthday. There are some cheerleaders that looked more feminine than fully grown women and I would guess they had DD cup sizes, and they were 16 or 17 at the time they had the bikini pictures taken based on the girl's comments. So any guy that wouldn't find that attractive is either gay or asexual or a eunuch. Even the girl in my picture has more of a cute look but anyone that doesn't find her attractive is also either gay, asexual, or a eunuch. All my attraction is for girls that have the physical characteristics of being ready for marriage and at the ages within the range of years that marriages were traditionally conducted. In the times of the Crusades some men in their 30s would return and they might be single, and they married a 15 year old bride. Many men didn't live past 40 or 50 in that era. You don't understand the meaning or definition of that term.

The West misuse that term to shame men that want to marry or feel attracted to girls that arrive at the traditional marriage age of 16. But they encourage, promote, and normalize homosexuality and make it seem normal for a man to marry an infertile cougar which are perversions. They encourage girls that age to be sluts and promote it as fun in the media.

I will not accept a slut or an infertile cougar or an in-her-20s careerist. I want a youthful girl that makes me feel like I experienced everything, that adores me, and appreciates everything. I would want her to be interested in herself or being with me, not working and getting premature aging like many careerists do or being stressed out because of work. Most women shouldn't be working and if they do then it shouldn't be difficult, stressful, or long.

If wanting to marry makes people call me a pedo than I don't care. Doug Hutchinson got the same response from many people. His intentions were also pure and he got the parental consent to marry her. He kept the relationship clean. I'd rather be called that and have people think they're shaming me, but no one could destroy my pride or honor by calling me petty names. The attacks would only empower me because I would know I was right, they subconsciously know I am right, they are jealous, or I am breaking their modernist view of a "progressive marriage" or the West's social norms.
MarcosZeitola wrote:How old are you?

I assume you are in your early to mid-twenties. I also assume you are probably not the most outgoing and attractive man ever, as I seem to recall you are still a virgin at this age. All of which is fine, and happens to some of the chillest dude out there, so no shame there.
I am one year older than you. I am not the most outgoing man but I am one of the most attractive. I'm in the top 25% or top 20% when it comes to my physical attractiveness. There are guys less attractive with many girlfriends. I'm not interested in American girls and wasn't for a long time. I'm also not interested in being with any woman.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:I am one year older than you. I am not the most outgoing man but I am one of the most attractive. I'm in the top 25% or top 20% when it comes to my physical attractiveness. There are guys less attractive with many girlfriends. I'm not interested in American girls and wasn't for a long time. I'm also not interested in being with any woman.
You should gain a bit of experience. The culture your mindset fits in most is the Islamic culture. Female premarital sex is forbidden in it, but for a man to enter marriage a virgin is often laughed at by Muslim men I know. A man ought to have some sort of experience when he marries, so that he knows what he's doing and he is not as inexperienced as his wife-to-be.

When I married my wife she was twenty and I was twenty-two. She was a virgin and had never so much as even kissed another guy, whereas I had sex quite a few times before and knew what I was doing. The sex we've been having is the best sex of my life.

There's no such thing as "male purity", unless you believe in all those 'no sex before marriage' pledges some Evangelical Christians take. It's a thing aimed at girls. For a man to engage in such beliefs is unmanly. Anti-masculine to the core. First you learn how to ride a bike, then you teach her. How is she going to think of your sexual prowess when you come after one or two minutes on your first night? She'll lose her respect for you right there and then and consider herself a fool for marrying a man who doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Not something that makes a girl moist, my friend. Just saying. :roll:

If you gain some experience beforehand it will greatly increase your chances at finding a wife either way. You will gain some skill, which all men ought to do, and the social interactions required to find a life companion is something one can only learn through practice, trial and error. Remember that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:A man ought to have some sort of experience when he marries, so that he knows what he's doing and he is not as inexperienced as his wife-to-be.
I watch X movies so I have a good idea of what I should do.
MarcosZeitola wrote:There's no such thing as "male purity", unless you believe in all those 'no sex before marriage' pledges some Evangelical Christians take. It's a thing aimed at girls. For a man to engage in such beliefs is unmanly. Anti-masculine to the core. First you learn how to ride a bike, then you teach her. How is she going to think of your sexual prowess when you come after one or two minutes on your first night? She'll lose her respect for you right there and then and consider herself a fool for marrying a man who doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Not something that makes a girl moist, my friend. Just saying. :roll:
It's not exactly about remaining pure. It's about maintaining my honor and pride. If I lose my v-card to any girl at this point, especially if I pay for it or she slept around, it makes me less of a man. When a teenage boy loses it he could boast about it even if the girl was with other guys. When a man marries a virgin girl it is a source of pride and honorable. Being with a virgin girl is a rite of passage for becoming a man. Even teenage boys that are with an attractive virgin girl would have more pride and be able to get the most admiration from his peers for getting something exclusive.

I don't want marry just any woman. I don't want to be with just any woman. I want to be with a woman that allows me feel special, gives me pride, and preserves my honor.
MarcosZeitola wrote:If you gain some experience beforehand it will greatly increase your chances at finding a wife either way. You will gain some skill, which all men ought to do, and the social interactions required to find a life companion is something one can only learn through practice, trial and error. Remember that.
I can't gain any sexual experience beforehand without ruining my pride and honor. Experience with socializing is something I would work on but it's difficult when no one wants to really be a friend, at least no one I know in reality in America.