Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feeling Lonely

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Codes of honor mean nothing if they are upheld only by him. If no one else in society gives a crap about his ideas of honor and dishonor, it will only set him back.
Indeed, we should be looking to move to or create enclaves where men are not dishonorable scumbags.
For him to consider sex with a non-virgin somehow detrimental to his personal honor is absolutely preposterous.
I agree. It is only females that should be virgins when they are married. There is nothing wrong with men nailing hoes before and during marriage.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Indeed, we should be looking to move to or create enclaves where men are not dishonorable scumbags.
We could just take over a village in the Philippines, you know. We all marry rural girls and have large families, effectively colonizing the area. Would be pretty fun to see how it would expand and flourish over the years as so many other places in the world turn to absolute shit.
Cornfed wrote:I agree. It is only females that should be virgins when they are married. There is nothing wrong with men nailing hoes before and during marriage.
I agree about the before marriage part. After marriage I think a guy should just stick to his wife. Unless maybe if you can have a mistress and afford to take care of her and any potential children you may have by her. Surinamese men have the term "bijvrouwen" for this, "by-wives". A lady on the side is a potentially good genetic investment if she would be exclusively with you, in a bit of a polygamous semi-official setting. If you have a good wife it's hardly necessary however as your wife will give you plenty of sex. Mine sure does!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maverick wrote:
Tsar wrote: I am one year older than you. I am not the most outgoing man but I am one of the most attractive. I'm in the top 25% or top 20% when it comes to my physical attractiveness. There are guys less attractive with many girlfriends. I'm not interested in American girls and wasn't for a long time. I'm also not interested in being with any woman.
If I remember correctly, you are short, correct? Maybe around my height (5'6).

Well, unfortunately, if you are that short you are not in the Top 20% of physical attractiveness for men, as height plays a HUGE role in that. I have a face that has been compared favorably to James Franco, I have a personality that people (and many women) seem to like, and I have a good job.

But I am short. So I consider myself to be average (50% range) at best (maybe a little below average if we're just talking physical attractiveness).

Sorry, man, but height is one of the most important overall traits to women and, by far, the most important physical trait. I don't see that changing anywhere in the world. These hot 16 year old virgins may consider this as well.

Not saying this to get you down, but I think it's a good idea to stay grounded and be realistic.
Doug Hutcinson was 5'6". The former President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev was 5'4" and he was one of the most powerful men in the world.

Height is more of a feature. It plays into the desirability rating but not necessarily attractive. There is a Desirability and then there is Attractiveness and both play a role into being accepted. An attractive guy that's shorter might not be the most desired guy. But the shorter guy could have a better appearance and better face than a taller guy.

I say a guy that was 5'4" and he was about 20. I am sure he has had several girls in the past and at least an above average attractive girlfriend.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:We could just take over a village in the Philippines, you know. We all marry rural girls and have large families, effectively colonizing the area. Would be pretty fun to see how it would expand and flourish over the years as so many other places in the world turn to absolute shit.
Yes, that would be a viable strategy.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

S_Parc wrote:
publicduende wrote:If you don't act now, you'll be stuck in your fantasies for the rest of your life. Marcos, lots of other members and I cannot be all wrong, don't you think.

Act. Now.
It's already happening.

I see the ages of 13, 17, 24, & finally 29-32, as major transit points in a man's life. Thus, being at the first age gateway at such an advanced age is a problem.
What exactly is suppose to happen at those transition points?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Tsar wrote: I am one year older than you. I am not the most outgoing man but I am one of the most attractive. I'm in the top 25% or top 20% when it comes to my physical attractiveness. There are guys less attractive with many girlfriends. I'm not interested in American girls and wasn't for a long time. I'm also not interested in being with any woman.
If I remember correctly, you are short, correct? Maybe around my height (5'6).

Well, unfortunately, if you are that short you are not in the Top 20% of physical attractiveness for men, as height plays a HUGE role in that. I have a face that has been compared favorably to James Franco, I have a personality that people (and many women) seem to like, and I have a good job.

But I am short. So I consider myself to be average (50% range) at best (maybe a little below average if we're just talking physical attractiveness).

Sorry, man, but height is one of the most important overall traits to women and, by far, the most important physical trait. I don't see that changing anywhere in the world. These hot 16 year old virgins may consider this as well.

Not saying this to get you down, but I think it's a good idea to stay grounded and be realistic.
Doug Hutcinson was 5'6". The former President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev was 5'4" and he was one of the most powerful men in the world.

Height is more of a feature. It plays into the desirability rating but not necessarily attractive. There is a Desirability and then there is Attractiveness and both play a role into being accepted. An attractive guy that's shorter might not be the most desired guy. But the shorter guy could have a better appearance and better face than a taller guy.

I say a guy that was 5'4" and he was about 20. I am sure he has had several girls in the past and at least an above average attractive girlfriend.
So you are short... you are shy... you keep to yourself and you aren't outgoing. You are bound to imaginary codes of honor. Quite a catch, I must say! Don't you realize all this comes across a little strange to most women, and would scare away many potential partners?

Imagine in ten years you'd have the means to go abroad and find a sixteen year old beautiful virgins. You are by then a 34 year old man, short, still shy, and also still a virgin with zero relationship experience let alone any sexual experience. You are twice the girls age and there's a fair chance she's as tall or taller then you.

I bet she'll be very impressed. :roll:

You need to be a little realistic sometimes, Tsar. In order for you to become a better potential partner, you need to live a little. You need more experience, socially, sexually, emotionally. Only then you have a chance to achieve the things you wish to achieve. And prepare yourself for your 16 year old virgin girl to be Asian and not extremely attractive, as extremely attractive girls (especially in Eastern Europe and Russia) tend to be quite the early bloomers and thus often promiscuous. Making the type of girl you are looking for almost impossible to find, your complete cluelessness when it comes to dating and relationships aside.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:You still don't get it, dude. In this marketplace, you're a beggar, not a chooser!!.
We all get that things are difficult for non-scum men these days, but that doesn't mean men like Tsar should abandon all self-respect and plan to marry a worthless burnt-out slut like everyone else. I agree that he should f**k a few hoes though.
There is always a choice.
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
For him to consider sex with a non-virgin somehow detrimental to his personal honor is absolutely preposterous.
I agree. It is only females that should be virgins when they are married. There is nothing wrong with men nailing hoes before and during marriage.
It's not about nailing hoes. It's about paying to lose my virginity to a hoe or to be second or "last" when it's my first time. That is one reason why I would be dishonored and ruin my pride. A man that lost his virginity to a virgin girl and nails hoes is just banging whores. There isn't any shame for a man to bang a whore. But a virgin man like me to be with a whore for his first time would be shameful.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:It's not about nailing hoes. It's about paying to lose my virginity to a hoe or to be second or "last" when it's my first time. That is one reason why I would be dishonored and ruin my pride. A man that lost his virginity to a virgin girl and nails hoes is just banging whores. There isn't any shame for a man to bang a whore. But a virgin man like me to be with a whore for his first time would be shameful.
It does not have to be a whore. I think what Cornfed is trying to say with "hoes" is 'girls-who-put-out-easily'. As in: cheap, slutty girls any guy with an ID and some alcohol can f*ck for free.

You wouldn't technically lose it to a prostitute, therefore your honor would be intact. She also likely wouldn't be a virgin but who the hell cares? It's been said before but it's worth repeating: beggars can't be choosers. :!:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:It's not about nailing hoes. It's about paying to lose my virginity to a hoe or to be second or "last" when it's my first time. That is one reason why I would be dishonored and ruin my pride. A man that lost his virginity to a virgin girl and nails hoes is just banging whores. There isn't any shame for a man to bang a whore. But a virgin man like me to be with a whore for his first time would be shameful.
That is not the traditional belief. Indeed in sane societies it is normal for men/boys to lose their virginity to hoes. That way they can become sexually experienced without deflowering virgins they don't intend to marry.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:What exactly is suppose to happen at those transition points?
It would probably be best explained by illustrative examples.

At 13, childhood comes to an end. The world of phantasmagorical things, like believing that the Star Wars universe is actually happening outside of cinema or perhaps, a prophecy of some distant future/parallel universe, starts to unwind. What's real is real and what's in the mind's eye is imagination (or prophetic if one's third eye is open, but that's another story for another day). What was clear to me was that I needed to start to deal with situations and not run into some dream-like vision-quest state that they weren't happening.

17 is the start of one's early adulthood. I'd left home that year, never to return. Clearly, I had to carve my own path and couldn't stand my father or sister. I also vehemently broke out of being shy and started talking to just about everyone out there.

Then, 24 is the first reflection pool period of that early adulthood. I'd made a career change/shift that year and in terms of my inner/outer relationships with others, I'd gone cold turkey on American women and started going abroad to date FWs. It was a dramatic shift from prior times.

And then, that 29+ era is classically known as the Saturn Return, if you read that astrology gobbledygook. But what it signifies is whether or not one's on the right path and whether or not one needs serious modification. That's somewhat when I'd realized that I didn't fit into the whole Catholic large family thing of Rio; my illusions about that were beginning to unwind. I was generally an outgoing introvert (which isn't a contradiction) and started to learn things like Qigong, Meditation, and so forth, looking for happiness from within w/o outside validation. This is where Public and I have departed ways.

Today, I can be completely alone and happy or with a group of people and feel the same way, provided that they're not a bunch of a-holes. And likewise, with Mel, I now have a new family with whom I can get to know and form relationships.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Here's a recent study that was done this year.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/arti ... 00938.html

40% of Russian girls lose their virginity before age 15. Assuming that statistic is accurate and it is mainly towards the major cities like Moscow and St. Petersberg and the related suburban districts then there are still very good odds for me to get a 16 year old virgin girl in a smaller city or a medium-large town.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Tsar wrote:
I never said that a man can't be rich and powerful if he is short. He certainly can be. What I said is that a lack of height is unattractive to women. At worst, it's a dealbreaker. At best, it's neutral. But it's never a good thing or a desired trait.

Just the way it is.
Well, yes, a short guy can certainly have a better face than taller guys. It still doesn't change the fact that he's short. I've generally found (just by observation) that women will give more leeway to a guy that's taller with an ugly face than to a guy that's shorter with a nice face. Also, looks can be variable. Some women may prefer one look to another. However, none of them would prefer a short guy over a tall guy.

So, in your quest to find an extremely good-looking 16 year old virgin, if you are lucky enough to find one, there is a reasonable possibility that she will be turned off by your height. If she is THAT good-looking, the chances are good that she has a suitor that is similar to your looks, but of a much greater height.
As I've said in multiple posts before, I'm 5'6 and have dated attractive women in the US. It definitely CAN be done. But it's foolish to believe that your height will not hold you back (even if it's a little bit), ESPECIALLY because you're looking for a unicorn that may or may not even exist.
Last edited by Maverick on June 14th, 2014, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Tsar wrote:Here's a recent study that was done this year.

40% of Russian girls lose their virginity before age 15. Assuming that statistic is accurate and it is mainly towards the major cities like Moscow and St. Petersberg and the related suburban districts then there are still very good odds for me to get a 16 year old virgin girl in a smaller city or a medium-large town.
Interesting theory.

When will you be heading out to Russia to test it?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maverick wrote:

Interesting theory.

Hopefully in 2015 or 2016. That would be ideal.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Interesting theory.

Hopefully in 2015 or 2016. That would be ideal.
No offense but you're going to a smaller Russian city, I don't think you will last that long. Also don't expect to show up and a girl to like you just because you're American.