Introducing my family (with pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Danielle, you're definitely cuter than I thought. Most chatty women tend to be fat.

Congrats to your husband.

Asian guys here on HA who have White Fever should be inspired.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Get rid of those tattoos. They make you look cheap. And grow your hair.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I actually am working on growing my hair. Second, not getting rid of my tattoos. They are from my rebellious age of 18. Just moved out, freedom, dated my first guy. Got my first kiss. And to answer your question Winston, at first my family didn't accept my asian partner but now everyone loves him to death.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Johnny1975 wrote:Get rid of those tattoos. They make you look cheap. And grow your hair.
You going to pay for laser removal?

Some of you men are insufferable, really.

Congratulations Danielle!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Get rid of those tattoos. They make you look cheap. And grow your hair.

They're not my tattoos. No, I'm not going to pay. What a dumb question.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Hey even if he did pay I wouldn't have them removed. They signify important things in my life. Plus I drew and designed them myself. Everyone has things they may wish they could change. Despite my innocent look I have many scars...(physical ones of bad events in my life). People ask me why I don't cover those up. Well they define me. They are marks I learned to grow with. Some may see my tattoos and scars as ugly. That's them. I think I am beautiful and I have the confidence to show it. Shouldn't that be all that matters.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:As much as I'm an a.sshole towards you, Danielle (some of it justifiably so), you and Anthony look good together. Your children look more Anglo like the late Paul Walker versus looking like Brandon Lee (the late Bruce Lee's late son).

You look good with make up on; keep it that way ROTLMAO

I 2nd what Robert77 says: please only render but so much. There are ZOG and TPTB that actually scan this site #RipleysBelieveItOrNot
WTF Brandon Lee looked very white.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 11-480.jpg

Brandon Lee's skull shape is typical of Caucasoids. His eyes even don't looks Asian. You can only just tell that he isn't quite 100% white but he could still pass as a typical white in a country like the USA.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Danielle don't listen to particular idiots on here. In my opinion you are pretty attractive and have done well in a choice of a husband. Your kid will have a good start in life as far as the brain genetics go most likely.
Don't listen to them about the tattoos and things. That fact that they are attacking you seems more like jealousy that you have created a family and are happy.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Zionosis wrote:Danielle don't listen to particular idiots on here. In my opinion you are pretty attractive and have done well in a choice of a husband. Your kid will have a good start in life as far as the brain genetics go most likely.
Don't listen to them about the tattoos and things. That fact that they are attacking you seems more like jealousy that you have created a family and are happy.
Not quite sure about that. Your husband seems to have good genetics. You on the other hand seem to be a stupid idiot who is only good at complaining about everything.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Danielle isn't above criticism. She's just a woman. She's not a fuc king god. Her tattoos make her look cheap and tacky, and her short hair makes her look kind of like a lesbian. And you know it. If she were to get the tattoos removed and grow her hair, it would be an improvement. That's a fair criticism.

And anyway, since when did this forum become so pussyfied? It's ironic that even here a woman can start a thread about nothing whatsoever other than herself, and everyone is like "yo go girl"" What the f uck?

This isn't about Danielle and I'm not trying to put her down but if she's going to start a thread about herself she can't expect to just have everyone give her nothing but praise. Sometimes criticism is warranted. She really does look cheap with those tattoos, and her hair really does not flatter her the way long hair would. We all know it.

Look at the top of every page on this forum. It says very clearly :

Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

And I agree with Jonny Law. But the only reason why I'm prepared to cut her some slack for whining is because she's pregnant.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Johnny1975 wrote:Danielle isn't above criticism. She's just a woman. She's not a fuc king god. Her tattoos make her look cheap and tacky, and her short hair makes her look kind of like a lesbian. And you know it. If she were to get the tattoos removed and grow her hair, it would be an improvement. That's a fair criticism.

And anyway, since when did this forum become so pussyfied? It's ironic that even here a woman can start a thread about nothing whatsoever other than herself, and everyone is like "yo go girl"" What the f uck?

This isn't about Danielle and I'm not trying to put her down but if she's going to start a thread about herself she can't expect to just have everyone give her nothing but praise. Sometimes criticism is warranted. She really does look cheap with those tattoos, and her hair really does not flatter her the way long hair would. We all know it.

Look at the top of every page on this forum. It says very clearly :

Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

And I agree with Jonny Law. But the only reason why I'm prepared to cut her some slack for whining is because she's pregnant.
Look you are entitled to your own opinion. But don't say stuff like "we all know it" when clearly it's your opinion.
I think this woman looks attractive and that isn't me being a mangina or anything. Also I don't think she looks like a Lesbian in those pics.

If you are going to call her a trashy lesbian then at least post a pic of yourself and let's see what you look like.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Johnny1975 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

They're not my tattoos. No, I'm not going to pay. What a dumb question.
Well why should she remove them??? Basically what I am saying is suggesting she remove them is unhelpful.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

It makes me smile when White women are impregnated by Asian men.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

dragon your comment made me bust out laughing. Everyone is talking about my tattoos and here you are just saying something random. I think it was funny.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

seriously wtf does me being white have to do with anything