Warning! Free speech does NOT mean zero behavior standards!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, Rock kept attacking me even--when I unbanned some members that I previously banned from this forum, due to receiving complaints about them from other HA members, and when I called for a truce, his attacks become more vicious towards me. His attacks were so vicious that people like Kai1275, Repatriate, Faclon and Mr.Peabody had to come in defend me on this forum. And then he admitted that Cornfed crossed the line with his thread: "Why Blacks are inferior." What a joke! He seems like a real d*ckhead sometimes...

And this is the same dude that kept asking me to bring back Odbo, and then complained to you that I was a racist. LOL! Whose the freakin' racist in reality?

The funny thing was...before that event, we had a phone conversation where we talked about China, Taiwan and a whole list of other personal things about me; hell, he even wanted to hang-out with me in Shenzhen for a couple of days. And then, all of a sudden, he goes all ape-shit on me...smh. He seems like a real-two faced type of person...
How am I two faced? Did I ever reveal anything you told me in confidence to anyone else? The moderating dispute we had on the forum was totally unrelated to our private conversation about Greater China. And as I know Winston, he's the one I have seriously asked to bring back Odbo. Something as controversial as that would have to go through him.

Maybe calling you racist is wrong. I apologize for that. I think the more accurate term might be race obsessed, at least at times. It comes out in a fair number of your posts. I realize that certain posters here, especially those who grew up in special areas like SoCal, Bay Area, or NYC may have faced special challenges being a NE Asian growing up in America. Black people have faced a myriad of struggles too though I've always felt that they also got some advantages with many women. Nevertheless, I guarantee you that being a white guy is no cake walk if you're just some Joe average regular type or even worse than that. Once we escape America, those racial issues should be downplayed and de-emphasized, not magnified like they often are here.

Because I've seen with my own eyes that there are great countries for about every race as far as dating and even status is concerned. NE Asian guys have a clear advantage in say Thailand, China, and Korea, they are top of the pecking order. Blacks can do very well with a lot of women in much of Europe and perhaps even Australia. Whites of course are gonna be fine in E. Europe, many parts of Latam, and various other niches. Darker skinned SE Asians can do very well in places like Australia if they have native English skills. Latino like guys are the dream of many women all over the world. And Indian guys can even do ok with a lot of non-Indian girls as long as they look decent enough. Monkro is a decent example of this with his experience in Taiwan.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote: Once we escape America, those racial issues should be downplayed and de-emphasized, not magnified like they often are here.
This is the problem with Americans taking their social issues with them where ever they go.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote: Once we escape America, those racial issues should be downplayed and de-emphasized, not magnified like they often are here.
This is the problem with Americans taking their social issues with them where ever they go.
Indeed.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: It's a shame as this place should be a welcoming and helpful environment for those seeking to escape their miserable lives in the Western world and travel to countries where they can find love, affection and adventure. It has become clear to me that some people simply don't wish to be helpful at all, instead they derive pleasure from talking down on others.
I really have never found this place welcoming or the members ever united on anything except North American female bashing. Which if most of them did leave the country as I have they would find the North American females to actually be the better crop of women in this world.
Well many of us have gone abroad and disagree with you 100 percent. If you want to come back to America and deal with spoiled rotten women who don't need you and don't want to be approached, then come back to America then.
Dude, they're like that pretty much everywhere especially here in Italy. I still think the more intelligent, independent and philosophical types can be found in North America.

Stop having such high standards and going to places like The Bunny Ranch.
Hey EuroBrat,

You know that we are good peoples towards one another, right? Okay, well I have to say that just because women in Italy may be worse than AW/WW doesn't necessarily mean that these women are the majority in omnipresence. There are a.sshole women ubiquitously on this planet yes I'd have to say, but there are intellectual types in some of these other countries.

Trust me: I know how frustrating it can be that women have no cognitive insight on f.uck all even outside of the US of Gay; I get your disposition of opinion on that.
However, it's hard finding a non-feminist whom is hot and is intelligent.....even in the scope of abroad hence why I become lucidly-bored of women in general, why I'm not married, and why I'm ready to get to smashing (or shagging for my UK counterparts jajajaa lmao).
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Hey EuroBrat,

You know that we are good peoples towards one another, right? Okay, well I have to say that just because women in Italy may be worse than AW/WW doesn't necessarily mean that these women are the majority in omnipresence. There are a.sshole women ubiquitously on this planet yes I'd have to say, but there are intellectual types in some of these other countries.
Of course, but for a majority?
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: Trust me: I know how frustrating it can be that women have no cognitive insight on f.uck all even outside of the US of Gay; I get your disposition of opinion on that.
However, it's hard finding a non-feminist whom is hot and is intelligent.....even in the scope of abroad hence why I become lucidly-bored of women in general, why I'm not married, and why I'm ready to get to smashing (or shagging for my UK counterparts jajajaa lmao).
I never said that, there's lots of women of intelligence all over including the US. I don't believe in the feminist boogywoman like you guys do.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rock wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Winston, Rock kept attacking me even--when I unbanned some members that I previously banned from this forum, due to receiving complaints about them from other HA members, and when I called for a truce, his attacks become more vicious towards me. His attacks were so vicious that people like Kai1275, Repatriate, Faclon and Mr.Peabody had to come in defend me on this forum. And then he admitted that Cornfed crossed the line with his thread: "Why Blacks are inferior." What a joke! He seems like a real d*ckhead sometimes...

And this is the same dude that kept asking me to bring back Odbo, and then complained to you that I was a racist. LOL! Whose the freakin' racist in reality?

The funny thing was...before that event, we had a phone conversation where we talked about China, Taiwan and a whole list of other personal things about me; hell, he even wanted to hang-out with me in Shenzhen for a couple of days. And then, all of a sudden, he goes all ape-shit on me...smh. He seems like a real-two faced type of person...
How am I two faced? Did I ever reveal anything you told me in confidence to anyone else? The moderating dispute we had on the forum was totally unrelated to our private conversation about Greater China. And as I know Winston, he's the one I have seriously asked to bring back Odbo. Something as controversial as that would have to go through him.

Maybe calling you racist is wrong. I apologize for that. I think the more accurate term might be race obsessed, at least at times. It comes out in a fair number of your posts. I realize that certain posters here, especially those who grew up in special areas like SoCal, Bay Area, or NYC may have faced special challenges being a NE Asian growing up in America. Black people have faced a myriad of struggles too though I've always felt that they also got some advantages with many women. Nevertheless, I guarantee you that being a white guy is no cake walk if you're just some Joe average regular type or even worse than that. Once we escape America, those racial issues should be downplayed and de-emphasized, not magnified like they often are here.

Because I've seen with my own eyes that there are great countries for about every race as far as dating and even status is concerned. NE Asian guys have a clear advantage in say Thailand, China, and Korea, they are top of the pecking order. Blacks can do very well with a lot of women in much of Europe and perhaps even Australia. Whites of course are gonna be fine in E. Europe, many parts of Latam, and various other niches. Darker skinned SE Asians can do very well in places like Australia if they have native English skills. Latino like guys are the dream of many women all over the world. And Indian guys can even do ok with a lot of non-Indian girls as long as they look decent enough. Monkro is a decent example of this with his experience in Taiwan.

Right-o! See, Rock, I know a plethora of Indian (S. Asian) dudes, and we can talk about IT for an hour or two straight, the red tape behind it, technological limitations, .NET vs Java vs RubyOnRails vs MATLAB, right. But those dudes are clueless like Stacey Dash as to how to look well-grooomed. A lot of them have a mini-afro, and their hair is thick yet straight. That mini-afro doesn't work well for them; it makes most of them look dopey.

Indian guys have good phenotypes in that if they get a Jon-B 1997 haircut, or a shortly-cropped mohawk spiked with gel, threw on a blazer, well-pressed/well-ironed pants which aren't skinny-jeaned but they are have some bagginess to it, and speak English slower (even with the broken accent), they can make a dent in a global dating market.

Look at Lebanese, Jordanian, and Assyrian dudes. Some of them come over to Montreal, Calgary, and Toronto and shut it down alas getting the time of day from even Canadian women.

So if they, as a foreigner, have style and grace (some of you call it swag - fu.ck that word), S. Asian-Indian men too can do it. Any FM (foreign man) can.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminism is pervasive in the Western world, but I don't use it as an excuse.
Women are only feminist as their options.
Since American legislature chocfull of men let a few ugly sea-hag feminists get their way,
it opened the Pandora's Box of women to abuse the system so alas it's men fault for
Western feminism.

Since most women aren't equal outside of the Western world, their options are limited
alas the lack of feminism. Women have to be mitigated because they are driven by emotion,
not logic. Most foreign men have absorbed such an archaic concept via the generations of time.

You may disagree or agree. That's why patriarchies lasted longer than matriarchal societies.
Look at Cleopatra in Africa (Egypt)...how long had that lasted versus Rome and Greek civilizations?

Tell me if I have missed my mark and why if it applies.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

delete...
Last edited by eurobrat on June 15th, 2014, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Feminism is pervasive in the Western world, but I don't use it as an excuse.
Women are only feminist as their options.
Since American legislature chocfull of men let a few ugly sea-hag feminists get their way,
it opened the Pandora's Box of women to abuse the system so alas it's men fault for
Western feminism.

Since most women aren't equal outside of the Western world, their options are limited
alas the lack of feminism. Women have to be mitigated because they are driven by emotion,
not logic. Most foreign men have absorbed such an archaic concept via the generations of time.

You may disagree or agree. That's why patriarchies lasted longer than matriarchal societies.
Look at Cleopatra in Africa (Egypt)...how long had that lasted versus Rome and Greek civilizations?

Tell me if I have missed my mark and why if it applies.
+ a million, great post.