Winston, do we still have 3 strike rule?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, do we still have 3 strike rule?

Post by Rock »

Do the Official Forum Rules as per your post still stand?

viewtopic.php?t=12500

Do you know why BitchSlapper was banned without warning?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No I don't know what happened with Bitch Slapper. Did Zboy write an explanation about Bitch Slapper and what happened?

The three strike rule is not written in stone. It's just a guideline. Nothing is written in stone. For example, if you jaywalk or cross a street, technically it's illegal, but cops usually will not usually ticket you for that. Everything is discretionary.

Moderators can bend rules sometimes at their discretion. That's why we have moderators with a good sense of judgment, like me and Zboy.

I'll ask Zboy about what happened.

Why do you care Rock? Do you have a special sympathy for trolls and bullies or something? lol. You seem to have a soft spot for "bad guys". lol. That's not good you know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I liked Bitchslapper. He was funny.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

abcdavid01 wrote:I liked Bitchslapper. He was funny.
That's probably why he was banned. zboy1's moderation, much like political correctness in society, is an ongoing war by that which crawls against that which has height.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I liked Bitchslapper. He was funny.
That's probably why he was banned. zboy1's moderation, much like political correctness in society, is an ongoing war by that which crawls against that which has height.
I gotta agree with Cornball on this one.....Im a longtime lurker, relatively new poster and even Ive noticed the political correctness seeping in...Check out Danielles family pics thread...The quality of this forum has dropped tenfold....
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:No I don't know what happened with Bitch Slapper. Did Zboy write an explanation about Bitch Slapper and what happened?

The three strike rule is not written in stone. It's just a guideline. Nothing is written in stone. For example, if you jaywalk or cross a street, technically it's illegal, but cops usually will not usually ticket you for that. Everything is discretionary.

Moderators can bend rules sometimes at their discretion. That's why we have moderators with a good sense of judgment, like me and Zboy.

Why do you care Rock? Do you have a special sympathy for trolls and bullies or something? lol. You seem to have a soft spot for "bad guys". lol. That's not good you know.
It's the principle and an important one.

I thought we agreed that offending posts would be cited (evidence of the crime) and generally a 3 strike rule would be followed. That's a reasonable expectation on a forum which prides itself in eschewing any kind of PC constraints.

Here's the banning I'm talking about. According to zboy1, BitchSlapper threatened physical violence against someone here. That's a serious charge. But when BitchSlapper returned under alias to claim he never did any such thing, zboy1 just quickly deleted his 'defense post' instead of offering up the evidence. By the way, zboy1 also suggested you (Winston) tone down your violent rhetoric towards me lol.

viewtopic.php?t=14395&postdays=0&postor ... &start=180

If someone is publicly charged with a serious offense, the evidence of such charge should also be made public. That's the fair and reasonable thing to do.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, I deleted it that particular post. I usually send Winston a link to the offending post, but sometimes I forget. He threatened Danielle, and I know some people don't like her, but that doesn't give someone to right to say that he's going to do physical harm to her if she doesn't stop posting; to me, that's going too far. ...

Anyway, Winston, please create the expat-only forum, so that these problems can go away. That way, the regular board can be run by someone like Fschmidt, while the truly substantive board can be run by me--modeled on the RooshV forums.

This would please everyone in that, you can have the trashy, troll and hate-filled regular board, and the better quality board for the other members.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Zboy, you know that 99 percent of online threats are just hot smoke right? Angry people have hot tempers and make threats all the time. But most of the time, it's just tough talk. Rarely is it acted upon. You know that right? So why didn't you consider his threat to be harmless?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:No I don't know what happened with Bitch Slapper. Did Zboy write an explanation about Bitch Slapper and what happened?

I thought we agreed that offending posts would be cited (evidence of the crime) and generally a 3 strike rule would be followed. That's a reasonable expectation on a forum which prides itself in eschewing any kind of PC constraints.

Here's the banning I'm talking about. According to zboy1, BitchSlapper threatened physical violence against someone here. That's a serious charge. But when BitchSlapper returned under alias to claim he never did any such thing, zboy1 just quickly deleted his 'defense post' instead of offering up the evidence. By the way, zboy1 also suggested you (Winston) tone down your violent rhetoric towards me lol.

If someone is publicly charged with a serious offense, the evidence of such charge should also be made public. That's the fair and reasonable thing to do.
Maybe you're right Rock. But how can you be arguing principles? What are your principles? What about the principles of saying mean nasty hurtful things to your friends (or hang out buddies rather) and not apologizing for them? Should someone who lacks empathy and sensitivity toward others be standing up for principles? Huh?

Also, every time you meet a nutcase or psycho, you salivate as if you get off on such people. They stimulate you in some odd way. In a sense, you seem to be fascinated by evil. So shouldn't you be one of the last people to be talking about principles or virtues? lol

If this was coming from a man of morally upright principles and virtues, it would hold more weight.

You know, if you want something done, you gotta get on someone's good side. It's part of the art of people skills and playing politics. If you worked in a US corporation, you'd know how to do that. You don't say mean hurtful things to people and then ask them for favors or to do things your way, you know? It doesn't work that way. You gotta learn to kiss ass and play politics if you want something done. That's how it is in this world. You can't just declare what you want like that without getting on someone's good side first.

Try to emulate someone with diplomatic tact and good people skills, like Bill Clinton. lol

You gotta learn to be more empathetic and humble, and realize that sometimes your judgments are wrong too, and others are right. You gotta consider other people's viewpoints too, and try to understand them.

How come when I went to the AFA office in Phoenix, everyone there was diplomatic, courteous, polite and professional? When I was there, I was thinking, "This is so refreshing, to be around mature gentlemen. How come Rock can't be like that?"

My "violent rhetoric" toward you? lol. I wasn't violent toward you. I was merely suggesting that we engage in the SPORT of boxing, while someone play the Rocky theme song in the background. lol. Then you could see and experience my "iron will" that is like Rocky Balboa. lol. It was an attempt to impress you and show you that I do have a warrior instinct deep down, perhaps from a past life. Why else do you think I've seen hundreds of documentaries on wars and military battles? Why else do you think I tend to be naturally good at fighting video games like Tekken with no practice?

Lieslose
Freshman Poster

Post by Lieslose »

zboy1 wrote:Yeah, I deleted it that particular post. I usually send Winston a link to the offending post, but sometimes I forget. He threatened Danielle, and I know some people don't like her, but that doesn't give someone to right to say that he's going to do physical harm to her if she doesn't stop posting; to me, that's going too far. ...

Anyway, Winston, please create the expat-only forum, so that these problems can go away. That way, the regular board can be run by someone like Fschmidt, while the truly substantive board can be run by me--modeled on the RooshV forums.

This would please everyone in that, you can have the trashy, troll and hate-filled regular board, and the better quality board for the other members.
Zboy:

you are without a doubt a slimy, lowlife piece of garbage.

I NEVER physically threatened anyone. Never.

You keep banning me, but you don't show any evidence to support your (false) claim. That is effectively an admission of lying on your part.

Do you really think I'm so stupid that I will threaten people on a public forum? LOL Please. I have more discipline and brains than that.

LOL it's so funny, you finally let us know what your real intention is: to run the forum like Roosh's. A "substantive" board. Run by you LOL

Count me out!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Lieslose wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yeah, I deleted it that particular post. I usually send Winston a link to the offending post, but sometimes I forget. He threatened Danielle, and I know some people don't like her, but that doesn't give someone to right to say that he's going to do physical harm to her if she doesn't stop posting; to me, that's going too far. ...

Zboy:

You keep banning me, but you don't show any evidence to support your (false) claim. That is effectively an admission of lying on your part.

Do you really think I'm so stupid that I will threaten people on a public forum? LOL Please. I have more discipline and brains than that.

LOL it's so funny, you finally let us know what your real intention is: to run the forum like Roosh's. A "substantive" board. Run by you LOL

Count me out!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Lieslose wrote:

Zboy:

Count me out!
If you didn't like what Danielle was posting, why didn't you just put her on ignore instead of saying nasty and threatening things to her? You may not think what you wrote was offensive, threatening or nasty, but I and some other people certainly did.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:
Lieslose wrote:

Zboy:

Count me out!
If you didn't like what Danielle was posting, why didn't you just put her on ignore instead of saying nasty and threatening things to her? You may not think what you wrote was offensive, threatening or nasty, but I and some other people certainly did.
What exactly did he say zboy1? Banning someone with no warning when a 3 strike rule is in place is pretty extreme. It seems suspiciously convenient that you 'forgot' to send the proof to Winston this time. It must at least still be in your memory banks since it made such an impression on you. What exactly did he say which prompted you to fire him without notice.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

Maybe you're right Rock. But how can you be arguing principles? What are your principles? What about the principles of saying mean nasty hurtful things to your friends (or hang out buddies rather) and not apologizing for them? Should someone who lacks empathy and sensitivity toward others be standing up for principles? Huh?

Also, every time you meet a nutcase or psycho, you salivate as if you get off on such people. They stimulate you in some odd way. In a sense, you seem to be fascinated by evil. So shouldn't you be one of the last people to be talking about principles or virtues? lol

If this was coming from a man of morally upright principles and virtues, it would hold more weight.

You know, if you want something done, you gotta get on someone's good side. It's part of the art of people skills and playing politics. If you worked in a US corporation, you'd know how to do that. You don't say mean hurtful things to people and then ask them for favors or to do things your way, you know? It doesn't work that way. You gotta learn to kiss a** and play politics if you want something done. That's how it is in this world. You can't just declare what you want like that without getting on someone's good side first.

Try to emulate someone with diplomatic tact and good people skills, like Bill Clinton. lol

You gotta learn to be more empathetic and humble, and realize that sometimes your judgments are wrong too, and others are right. You gotta consider other people's viewpoints too, and try to understand them.

How come when I went to the AFA office in Phoenix, everyone there was diplomatic, courteous, polite and professional? When I was there, I was thinking, "This is so refreshing, to be around mature gentlemen. How come Rock can't be like that?"

My "violent rhetoric" toward you? lol. I wasn't violent toward you. I was merely suggesting that we engage in the SPORT of boxing, while someone play the Rocky theme song in the background. lol. Then you could see and experience my "iron will" that is like Rocky Balboa. lol. It was an attempt to impress you and show you that I do have a warrior instinct deep down, perhaps from a past life. Why else do you think I've seen hundreds of documentaries on wars and military battles? Why else do you think I tend to be naturally good at fighting video games like Tekken with no practice?
I already explained why I called you naive chump. You make it out to be a lot worse than it really is. I'm generally quite rational and fair minded. And the principles are just to stick to what we agreed on or at least not deviate too much from it except perhaps in very exceptional cases. A moderator acting unilaterally banning someone with no warning and offering up zero proof of supposed infringement just seems to go very much against the spirit of this forum. It's not a small thing.

If I wanted to play politics and be diplomatic, I would have stayed in the corporate world where I was getting paid. I see a free speech forum like this one as a place where I don't have to worry so much about all that stuff, where I can speak my mind to a much greater degree. There are several posters here who are generally more argumentative and insulting than I am. I just stand out to you since my criticism addressed something you seem to be very sensitive about.

Yea, Simon was fun for awhile. But eventually, even I had to get away from him. Who are the other nutters?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lieslose wrote: Zboy:

I NEVER physically threatened anyone. Never. !
I never saw this alleged threat. Did anyone else see this threat? Does anyone know if there is any way to restore the deleted post (or confirm if one existed in the first place)? That would be ideal because it would either confirm that the poster arguably should have been banned or confirm that zboy1 is a lying scumbag. If it confirmed the latter then the ongoing nonsense that has plagued this forum could finally be solved in the way it should have been in the first place - by banning zboy1.