Political Correctness Gone Wild

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Political Correctness Gone Wild

Post by The »

This will be the thread on posting articles on political correctness gone wild in America.

Here is the latest on the Washington Redskins losing their trademark over a fake controversy of the name "Redskin".

Congressman slimeball Harry Reid is leading the charge on the Redskin name change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nTWqn0snWk
Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid called the team name "racist." He went to the Senate floor just after the trademark decision was made and said the team will be forced to change the name.

"Daniel Snyder might be the last person in the world to realize this, but it is just a matter of time until he is forced to do the right thing and change the name," said Reid.
And you wonder why I stopped voting in American elections.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/redskins- ... le/2549886

You can post articles on American women, LGBT nonsense or any other event that shows that Political Correctness has gone wild within American "culture".
The
Junior Poster

Jonah Hill apologizes to Gays

Post by The »

Actor Jonah Hill apologizing to gays after he made a homophobic remark.....

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/04/jonah-hil ... my-fallon/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Politcal Correctness Gone Wild

Post by jamesbond »

The wrote:You can post articles on American women, LGBT nonsense or any other event that shows that Political Correctness has gone wild within American "culture".
This political correctness crap has gotten out of hand. America is the most politically correct country in the world.

This is another reason why I want to move to a foreign country to get away from all this political correct liberal bull shit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The
Junior Poster

Re: Politcal Correctness Gone Wild

Post by The »

jamesbond wrote:
The wrote:You can post articles on American women, LGBT nonsense or any other event that shows that Political Correctness has gone wild within American "culture".
This political correctness crap has gotten out of hand. America is the most politically correct country in the world.

This is another reason why I want to move to a foreign country to get away from all this political correct liberal bull shit! :shock:
IF

They were ever forced to change there name by either the NFL or Daniel Snyder caves in, I will stop watching football....I have other shit better to do on my Sundays btw September and January then sit and watch PC Football....
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I happened to watch Anthony Bourdain on CNN a few nights ago. He did a show on food in Thailand and it was pretty interesting. He was with an expat and they went around trying different weird foods. Then they went to a ladyboy bar. It was a long segment and they were ogling at them dance and pose as if they dreamed of having them. I found it strange that these guys would do a segment on ladyboys and then make it the longest part of the show. I figured that it would be too anti-feminist for them to show Thai women at a dance bar. There would be a huge backlash by the largest segment of viewers: women. Women (or at least Western women) love to see gay males whoring themselves but if there's actual Thai women involved, and men are having a good time with them, then that's sexism.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

dreamer82 wrote:I happened to watch Anthony Bourdain on CNN a few nights ago. He did a show on food in Thailand and it was pretty interesting. He was with an expat and they went around trying different weird foods. Then they went to a ladyboy bar. It was a long segment and they were ogling at them dance and pose as if they dreamed of having them. I found it strange that these guys would do a segment on ladyboys and then make it the longest part of the show. I figured that it would be too anti-feminist for them to show Thai women at a dance bar. There would be a huge backlash by the largest segment of viewers: women. Women (or at least Western women) love to see gay males whoring themselves but if there's actual Thai women involved, and men are having a good time with them, then that's sexism.
"women"
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:
dreamer82 wrote:I happened to watch Anthony Bourdain on CNN a few nights ago. He did a show on food in Thailand and it was pretty interesting. He was with an expat and they went around trying different weird foods. Then they went to a ladyboy bar. It was a long segment and they were ogling at them dance and pose as if they dreamed of having them. I found it strange that these guys would do a segment on ladyboys and then make it the longest part of the show. I figured that it would be too anti-feminist for them to show Thai women at a dance bar. There would be a huge backlash by the largest segment of viewers: women. Women (or at least Western women) love to see gay males whoring themselves but if there's actual Thai women involved, and men are having a good time with them, then that's sexism.
"women"
A woman has female reproductive organs, female genetics, and has (or had but lost) the ability to produce offspring.

A man that has surgery and has cosmetic produces and hormone treatments to become a woman is still a man. A woman that has surgery and has cosmetic produces and hormone treatments to become a man is still a woman. What they become is mutilated so they can change (most of) their physical appearance to look like the opposite gender. The truth that no one wants to say, at least in the West, is that they will never be the opposite gender. It is politically incorrect to speak those words although those words are the truth. In the West the truth is considered wrong and unacceptable while lies and fallacies are accepted as truth.

Genetics, (functional or once functional) reproductive organs, and biology are what make a person a male or female.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Exactly....its too PC to show heterosexual men dancing and having the time of their life with heterosexual women....Weird, how the longest segment of the show would be at a ladyboy bar of all places... :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

PC is my pet peeve! I hate political correctness with a passion !!! It's one of the worst thing about America. It's a sign of deeper feminist ideology infecting America as it's the women who are behind it. Our country is turning into a bunch of pussies afraid of their own shadow, where everyone is coddled. Is there anything manly and honorable about this pussified country anymore? Americans are becoming like a bunch of big cry babies because they can't handle that their poor little feelings might be hurt. As each day goes by, men are becoming less and less as real men because of this pussifying PC changing the culture.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

steve55 wrote:PC is my pet peeve! I hate political correctness with a passion !!! It's one of the worst thing about America. It's a sign of deeper feminist ideology infecting America as it's the women who are behind it. Our country is turning into a bunch of pussies afraid of their own shadow, where everyone is coddled. Is there anything manly and honorable about this pussified country anymore? Americans are becoming like a bunch of big cry babies because they can't handle that their poor little feelings might be hurt. As each day goes by, men are becoming less and less as real men because of this pussifying PC changing the culture.
^^^^--- THIS +∞
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
"women"
A woman has female reproductive organs, female genetics, and has (or had but lost) the ability to produce offspring.

A man that has surgery and has cosmetic produces and hormone treatments to become a woman is still a man. A woman that has surgery and has cosmetic produces and hormone treatments to become a man is still a woman. What they become is mutilated so they can change (most of) their physical appearance to look like the opposite gender. The truth that no one wants to say, at least in the West, is that they will never be the opposite gender. It is politically incorrect to speak those words although those words are the truth. In the West the truth is considered wrong and unacceptable while lies and fallacies are accepted as truth.

Genetics, (functional or once functional) reproductive organs, and biology are what make a person a male or female.
QFT!

The only thing you will become if you do this is a freak. I told someone on a YouTube video the following: F*uck the law and political correctness; No matter how you mutilate your reproductive organs, if you were born with the XY chromosome, then you will still be a MAN, regardless of how much estrogen you have pumped inside you. Likewise, if you were born with a double X chromosome, then you are a WOMAN, regardless of what you do to your body. I said this to the guy because he said that how a person views their gender is what they are considered to be by law. It was on a Tommy Sotomayor video where he recorded this Black gay man (looked like a woman, no less--with a blonde wig on and lipstick) at a Walgreens.

A man mutilating his sexual organs does not make him a woman any more than sticking blue spines on my head and back would make me Sonic the Hedgehog, or attaching a handle and spout to a person would make them a teapot. it's all about FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS, which ultimately do not face up to facts.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The
Junior Poster

PC Police at it again!

Post by The »

The
Junior Poster

PC IN THE AMERICAN WORKPLACE

Post by The »

MORE PC POISON IN THE AMERICAN WORKPLACE

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... BT-Support
Each year JP Morgan Chase sends its employees a survey asking questions related to management and other non-controversial issues. A longtime Chase employee told Professor Robert George of Princeton that the survey this year included the following questions for the first time:

Are you:

1) A person with disabilities;

2) A person with children with disabilities;

3) A person with a spouse/domestic partner with disabilities;

4) A member of the LGBT community.

5) An ally of the LGBT community, but not personally identifying as LGBT.

This employee was alarmed to receive the final question. If he answered no, he feared, he would be opened up to criticism that may affect his employment. Only a few months ago Brendan Eich was hounded out of the CEO role at Mozilla for not supporting LGBT marriage.
This survey wasn't anonymous. You had to enter your employee ID. With the way things are going and the fact that LGBT rights are being viewed as pretty much tantamount to the civil rights movement of the mid 50s to late 60s, not selecting that option is essentially saying "I'm not an ally of civil rights;" which is a vague way to say "I'm a bigot." The worry among many of us is that those who didn't select that poorly placed, irrelevant option will be placed on the "you can fire these people first" list.
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS POISONING THE AMERICAN WORKPLACE MAKING IT THE MOST INTOLERABLE IN THE FIRST WORLD!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I'm not the religious type but ever notice how Society is quick not to offend anyone, except God? So much political correctness but yet sin everywhere.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -