No wonder why Elliot Rodger lost it - He was in narcissismvil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

No wonder why Elliot Rodger lost it - He was in narcissismvil

Post by steve55 »

Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPaLa17Qb0&app=desktop

Also, note that 80% of the foul language (which is very common throughout this video) comes from the women!, not the guys . Such classy ladies huh?
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

He certainly needed more bullets.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drealm wrote:He certainly needed more bullets.
All he needed was one to the temple.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: No wonder why Elliot Rodger lost it-he was in douchevill

Post by eurobrat »

steve55 wrote:Check this out! This is the biggest bunch of douchebags I've ever seen in my life!! Dammmmm!

Also, note that 80% of the foul language (which is very common throughout this video) comes from the women!!. Such classy ladies huh? I'm adding clips of this video (where it shows the ladies talking trashy) to my site under the section "American women now talk in truck driver language". Its perfect material for my site.
They're college students, not sure what you expect. The younger girls here in Italy are the exact same way.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think it's important to note that Elliot should of killed the men. Women become whatever the men let them become. It's irrational to charge women with any responsibility. This is why in warfare defeated men must be killed but women can always be recycled. In this case the women should just be given the option of starving or going into prostitution.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

drealm wrote:I think it's important to note that Elliot should of killed the men.
He shouldn't have killed anyone just because of his narcissistic mentality. It's sick to hear that you think innocent people should have died.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drealm wrote:I think it's important to note that Elliot should of killed the men. Women become whatever the men let them become. It's irrational to charge women with any responsibility. This is why in warfare defeated men must be killed but women can always be recycled. In this case the women should just be given the option of starving or going into p4p.
And how would this be accomplished?

As for Elliot, he killed five men that day; himself, his three nerdy asian roommates and a male student on the street - who from what I read wasn't that bad of a guy anyway. He also shot two sorority girls to death. Cowardly stabbing to death your roommates in their sleep and shooting people from your daddy's black BMW... what a way to go.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

eurobrat wrote:
steve55 wrote:Check this out! This is the biggest bunch of douchebags I've ever seen in my life!! Dammmmm!

Also, note that 80% of the foul language (which is very common throughout this video) comes from the women!!. Such classy ladies huh? I'm adding clips of this video (where it shows the ladies talking trashy) to my site under the section "American women now talk in truck driver language". Its perfect material for my site.
They're college students, not sure what you expect. The younger girls here in Italy are the exact same way.
Eurobat, I have to respectfully wholeheartedly disagree with you on this comparison. To me its obvious.

For example, here is a u tube video of parting Italian youth. These just so happened to be the first few videos on U tube when I searched U tube under Italian partying, so Im not cherry picking.

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7il38QNNRzQ
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5anba-aKxE
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpsSkZ91WrE

Can you not clearly see the difference??? In general, the American youth (especially the women) are extremely narcissitic and crude and act trashy and totally lack any class. (not every person of course, just in general), The foul language is almost constant and rampant in most American youth partying, especially the women. There is a difference between partying in a normal healthy fun way (like these Italian videos, of which make me a bit jealous for not being able to be there) vs the douche bagness, egotistical narcisstic mannerisms of the AMerican youth partiers (obviously reflecting a culture in decline) not to mention the constant foul language in AMerican videos. I can clearly see the difference. Usually other cultures party to classier positive happy go lucky party music like in video #2 above. Man, how can anyone not see these general differences.

But to be fair, I'm wondering what others here think in comparing these American vs Italian videos of young people partying. (I'm not saying every single person in the American video is a douche, or that every single American party plays narcissistic trashy music, again, GENERAL TRENDS ONLY.). I mean, to me, the difference between the people in these videos (typical American parting vs the Italian or any other non western country for that matter) is night and day.
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 10:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

I can't see America lasting another 20 years
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drealm wrote:I think it's important to note that Elliot should of killed the men. Women become whatever the men let them become. It's irrational to charge women with any responsibility. This is why in warfare defeated men must be killed but women can always be recycled. In this case the women should just be given the option of starving or going into p4p.
And how would this be accomplished?

As for Elliot, he killed five men that day; himself, his three nerdy asian roommates and a male student on the street - who from what I read wasn't that bad of a guy anyway. He also shot two sorority girls to death. Cowardly stabbing to death your roommates in their sleep and shooting people from your daddy's black BMW... what a way to go.
You would need an army. This is purely theoretical. For practical purposes a person should just forget both the men and women in this society and have zero association with them.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drealm wrote:You would need an army. This is purely theoretical. For practical purposes a person should just forget both the men and women in this society and have zero association with them.
Practical would be to go abroad rather then be miserable here.

Rodger could have easily gone abroad with his father's money and gotten women easily. He had amazing potential to find all he ever needed, but focused primarily on American women. He was not at all intelligent or bright, he was an arrogant asshole who got what he deserved. It's a shame he had to shoot innocent people before turning the gun on himself.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Practical would be to go abroad rather then be miserable here.
Agree.
MarcosZeitola wrote:Rodger could have easily gone abroad with his father's money and gotten women easily.
From reading his Manifesto his father wasn't that wealthy. His father's second wife had also practically cut off all support.
MarcosZeitola wrote:He had amazing potential to find all he ever needed, but focused primarily on American women.
The issue with the manosphere is that expat isn't the dominant community. The dominant communities are MRA, MGTOW, PUA and Anti-PUA. None of these communities advocate expating. So a depressed angry man is more likely to be fall into one of these useless places than happierabroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:I think it's important to note that Elliot should of killed the men. Women become whatever the men let them become. It's irrational to charge women with any responsibility.
While it is true that it is not the females' fault that they are monsters, the fact is that they are monsters, so therefore killing them would be doing the world a favor. Personally, my preference would have been for Elliot to shoot up a sorority house like he said he would. Think of all the false police reports, alimony and child support, wastage on bogus govcorp jobs etc. that would have been prevented.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drealm wrote:From reading his Manifesto his father wasn't that wealthy. His father's second wife had also practically cut off all support.
The houses of both his father as well as his mother don't exactly paint the picture of a poor upbringing. The frequent first-class flights to London and Malaysia are also showing quite a successful and rich life. If only he could have been on Malaysia Airlines and ended up somewhere in the Ocean. :roll:
drealm wrote:The issue with the manosphere is that expat isn't the dominant community. The dominant communities are MRA, MGTOW, PUA and Anti-PUA. None of these communities advocate expating. So a depressed angry man is more likely to be fall into one of these useless places than happierabroad.
He did fell in useless places, but then again this boy was lazy and socially awkward. He never approached a single girl yet cried about being rejected. He spent his life in unproductive circles where no one ever pointed out the biggest flaw was with his own methods. He was too arrogant and narcissistic to ever take good advice anyway, which is why he may not even have done well on this site. Kid had serious entitlement issues and a God complex. I read his entire Manifesto, but it's a painful read.

Had any of us been in his shoes, imagine the things we could have done with those connections... such a damn shame. :shock:
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:I think it's important to note that Elliot should of killed the men. Women become whatever the men let them become. It's irrational to charge women with any responsibility.
While it is true that it is not the females' fault that they are monsters, the fact is that they are monsters, so therefore killing them would be doing the world a favor. Personally, my preference would have been for Elliot to shoot up a sorority house like he said he would. Think of all the false police reports, alimony and child support, wastage on bogus govcorp jobs etc. that would have been prevented.
It's debatable what would bring the best short term effect. My sense is that if an entire sorority house had been slaughtered the douchebags would of just found other women to restore slut levels to the previous debauchery quota. This has the risk of encouraging douchebags to try corrupting more modest women. There are degrees of sluts.